Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,129,144 Views | 30141 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Assassin
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Patriots are trading QB Jimmy Garoppolo to the #49ers, source said (as @AdamSchefter said). Major QB trade. Compensation is 2nd rounder
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
DaveWishnew on #Zeke case tonite: 'losing side will appeal. And both would then ask 2nd circuit to immediately stay NY Judge's ruling.'
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin
Kiper's Big Board Top 25 for 2018 (draftnik stuff!);

1. *Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State
Previous rank: 2
It's a new No. 1 for the first time this season. Barkley is a lights-out athlete with a great lower body and quick feet who shows tremendous balance. He rushed for 1,496 yards and 18 touchdowns last season and had 1,076 yards as a freshman. He has 1,205 yards from scrimmage and 11 total touchdowns this season. Barkley (5-foot-11, 230 pounds) also will help in the passing game; he has 32 catches this season after having 48 in his first two seasons at Penn State. I think he'll run under a 4.4 40-yard dash and test well at the combine. Barkley could be a top-five pick in 2018, and he's going to get an elite grade from me, barring injury.

2. *Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA
Previous rank: 3
There's also a new No. 1 quarterback. I said a couple weeks ago that the gap had closed between Rosen and Sam Darnold, and I'm ready to put Rosen above the USC signal-caller. More on Darnold a couple spots down. Coming off a stellar freshman season in 2015, Rosen was a sleeper pick to win the Heisman Trophy last season. Things didn't go well, as he had only 10 touchdown passes in six starts before injuring his shoulder and missing the rest of the season. He had a great start to the 2017 season and led for a while in touchdown passes and passing yards, but a three-interception performance in a loss at Arizona means his numbers are just OK (19 TDs, eight INTs, 2,620 yards, while completing 63.5 percent of his passes). The 6-foot-4, 218-pound Rosen throws a great ball and has rare arm talent. There aren't many quarterbacks who can make the throws he does.

3. **Derwin James, S, Florida State
Previous rank: 4
James played only two games in 2016 after suffering a torn meniscus in his left knee. The former five-star recruit was terrific as a freshman for the Seminoles, with 91 tackles, 9.5 tackles for loss, 4.5 sacks and two forced fumbles. FSU has had a miserable 2-4 season so far after losing starting quarterback Deondre Francois in the season opener, but James is a real talent. The 6-foot-3, 211-pound James is tied for the team lead in tackles (37) and has broken up four passes.

4. *Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama
Previous rank: 5
Fitzpatrick (6-foot-1, 203 pounds) has played both corner and safety at Alabama, but I think he'll be a safety at the next level. The versatility is a plus, and coach Nick Saban loves him. I wrote about Fitzpatrick after his great game against Texas A&M a few weeks ago. He's really a defensive coordinator's dream: a modern-day, big corner who plays safety. He's versatile enough to line up in the slot and lock down receivers, but he can also be a center fielder. Fitzpatrick had eight interceptions from 2015 to 2016 (including four that were returned for touchdowns), so he has elite ball skills. He isn't afraid to make a tackle, either, which is why I think he'll be a top-five pick in April. I also like that Fitzpatrick will get after it on special teams. He had 11 special-teams tackles in 2016.

5. **Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California
Previous rank: 1
Now to Darnold, who falls from No. 1 overall to No. 5. First, the Notre Dame loss isn't on Darnold. The Trojans couldn't stop the Fighting Irish's running game. Darnold was OK outside of another pick, his 10th of the season, and a lost fumble on a strip sack. But the rumblings about him returning to school -- remember, he's only a third-year sophomore -- are now too loud to ignore. Darnold has been too up-and-down this season. He has 10 picks and has lost six fumbles (plus two more fumbles). His 16 turnovers are the most in FBS. He had an outstanding 2016 season but hasn't matched it. Now, I think Darnold has a chance to be special, and I believe in his talent long-term. But he has to get these turnover issues sorted out. Darnold has a big frame (6-foot-4, 225 pounds), makes quick decisions and is an accurate, natural passer. He completed 67.2 percent of his passes last season and ranked second in the nation in Total QBR (86.8), but he is down to 63.5 percent and 70.1 this season.

6. *Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming
Previous rank: 6
Allen (6-foot-5, 233 pounds) is super raw, but he can really sling it. His numbers weren't great last season (28 touchdown passes, 15 interceptions while completing 56 percent of his passes), and his numbers aren't great this season either (eight touchdown passes, six interceptions while completing 55.7 percent of his passes), but NFL teams will take into account the talent around him. The Wyoming offense lost 47 touchdowns from last season's team, along with its center. The schedule hasn't been kind to the Cowboys, either, with a game at Iowa and one versus Oregon. Allen had another poor game in the loss at Boise State, completing just 44.4 percent of his passes with two picks. I think Allen's numbers will be much better in an NFL offense with NFL players.

7. Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State
Previous rank: 7
I wrote about Chubb's performance against Florida State last month; he was dominant with two sacks and a forced fumble. Chubb (6-foot-4, 260 pounds) could have entered the 2017 draft and been in the first-round discussion. He had 10.5 sacks and 21.5 tackles for loss last season after posting 5.5 sacks and 11 tackles for loss in 2015. Chubb shows good takeoff from the edge as a pass-rusher, and he has an excellent mix of speed and power. He has 13 tackles for loss this season. Check out Chubb's backstory here.

8. *Arden Key, OLB, LSU
Previous rank: 8
The 6-foot-6, 265-pound Key is a fantastic pass-rushing talent who can close quickly on quarterbacks. He had 17 sacks in his two seasons (12.0 in 2016). He needs to improve against the run, but that should come in time when he adds weight to his frame. After taking a leave of absence from the LSU team in the spring, Key had shoulder surgery and missed the beginning of the season. He's starting to turn it on, with three sacks in his past two games.

9. Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
Previous rank: 19
You might remember McGlinchey from my preseason Big Board last season. He decided to remain in school for his senior year. McGlinchey is a massive athlete (6-foot-8, 315 pounds) who looks like a tight end with pads on. He was dominant from the left side in the rout of USC last weekend. He plays with solid technique, and he can get to the second level for combo blocks, all while driving defenders off the ball in the run game. He played right tackle in 2015, then replaced first-round pick Ronnie Stanley on the left side last season, and he has stayed at left tackle in 2017. The versatility will help him in the NFL, where I think he's a lock for the first round in 2018.

10. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
Previous rank: 9
After leading the nation in sacks (16.5) last season, Landry could have been a late first- or early second-round pick if he had entered the 2017 draft. He also had 22 tackles for loss. There is value in his versatility. The 6-foot-3, 257-pound Landry can play outside linebacker in a 3-4 defense or end in a 4-3. He has 5.0 sacks -- including three in a tough loss to Virginia Tech -- and 8.5 tackles for loss so far in 2017.

11. *Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame
Previous rank: NR
Nelson and McGlinchey form the best left side of an O-line in college football. At 6-foot-5, 330 pounds, Nelson just causes destruction in the interior. I think I wrote last year that he was entertaining to watch, and you just don't say that about guards. He's a dominant run-blocker who is powerful at the point of attack but also athletic enough to pull and get into space. I've seen enough from his in 2017 to put him in the first-round range for next year's draft.

12. *Christian Wilkins, DL, Clemson
Previous rank: 10
Clemson just keeps producing first-round picks. Wilkins could be next. At 6-foot-4, 300 pounds, he moves inside and outside for the Tigers. He is a Jonathan Allen-type lineman. He could be an end in a 3-4 defense or a 3-technique tackle in a 4-3. Wilkins had 3.5 sacks and 13 tackles for loss last season. He has 3.0 sacks so far in 2017. Clemson was upset in its last game, at Syracuse, and Wilkins & Co. have a tough game vs. Georgia Tech on Saturday night.

13. *Derrius Guice, RB, LSU
Previous rank: 14
After picking up a nagging knee injury early this season, Guice broke out with a 276-yard rushing performance in the Tigers' win at Ole Miss. He isn't the athletic specimen Leonard Fournette is, but I liked everything I saw from him last season, too. Guice rushed for 1,387 yards and 15 touchdowns -- and averaged 7.6 yards per carry -- while Fournette battled injuries. Guice (5-foot-11, 218 pounds) showed good burst running between and outside the tackles, and he's a physical runner. The LSU offense doesn't use its backs much in the passing game, so that's one area in which Guice is behind Barkley and other backs in this class.

14. *Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma
Previous rank: 11
I wrote about Brown earlier this season, when the 6-foot-8, 345-pound left tackle was outstanding in the Sooners' win at Ohio State. He helped protect OU quarterback Baker Mayfield from a defense that is loaded with future NFL talent. Brown is nimble for a big man, getting to the second level with ease. He has great feet and can slide easily outside to pick up blitzing linebackers. Don't worry about Brown having to move to the right side in the NFL. I think he's a left tackle all the way.

15. *Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama
Previous rank: 16
With 161 catches and 14 touchdown receptions in his first two collegiate seasons, the cat-quick Ridley (6-foot-1, 188 pounds) has been one of the nation's top wide receivers since he stepped onto the field. What I really like about him is his competitiveness. He's a nightmare to try to tackle in the open field. He torched Florida State's talented secondary in the season opener, with seven catches for 82 yards and a touchdown, and he has 41 catches for the season.

16. *Connor Williams, OT, Texas
Previous rank: 12
After digging into Williams' 2016 tape, I really liked what I saw. He's a pure left tackle prospect with great feet and balance, and he just didn't get beaten in pass protection. But Williams (6-foot-6, 315 pounds) didn't have a great game to open the season against Maryland. He was beaten in that game, and that was discouraging. Williams suffered a sprained MCL and PCL in his left knee in the loss at USC and could be out for a while longer, potentially the rest of the season.

17. **Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
Ferrell was on the Big Board at the beginning of the season but dropped off. He's back after a 3.5-sack performance in the loss at Clemson. Ferrell was dominant. He came on strong as a redshirt freshman last season, with 6.0 sacks and 12.5 tackles for loss. Ferrell, 6-foot-5, 260 pounds, has the size that makes scouts turn their heads, and he's quick off the edge.

18. *Damien Harris, RB, Alabama
Previous rank: 25
I really like watching Harris play. He's consistent. He's reliable. He's workmanlike. All Harris does is produce. He averaged 7.2 yards per carry last season, and all anyone wants to talk about is Bo Scarbrough, his talented backup who has flashed but hasn't been consistent. Harris (5-foot-11, 214 pounds) is averaging 8.6 yards per carry this season and has 10 touchdowns. The Crimson Tide have produced six running backs since 2011 who have been drafted in the third round or higher, and Harris is next on that list.

19. *Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville
Previous rank: 23
I was asked a lot about the reigning Heisman Trophy winner last year, and I said I wanted to see major improvement in Jackson's passing to consider him an NFL quarterback prospect. His improvement has shown up on tape this season. Jackson's completion percentage is up (60.3 from 56.2 in 2016), he has put on some good weight, and his delivery looks more fluid. He has done all of that while retaining his dynamic athleticism and speed. Jackson is a gifted athlete, but it's going to take some time before he's ready to start in the NFL. He's the most raw of the top quarterback prospects in this class. Louisville is 5-3, and Jackson doesn't have the touchdown numbers he had in 2016, so I don't think he's a Heisman contender this season.

20. *Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
Finally healthy after being hampered by a groin injury, Evans is playing well for a defense loaded with NFL talent. He played outside early in his career at Alabama, and the versatility will help at the next level. Evans (6-foot-3, 234 pounds) can also rush the passer; he has 12.0 career sacks. The Crimson Tide have a long history of producing linebackers, including Reuben Foster in the 2017 draft, and Evans is next up.

21. *Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado
Previous rank: 22
Oliver was the Buffaloes' third corner last season behind Day 2 draft picks Chidobe Awuzie and Ahkello Witherspoon, and his talent shows on film. He's long and athletic (6-foot-1, 190 pounds). He competes on the Colorado track team and has twice been All-Pac-12 in the decathlon. He also contributes as a punt returner; he had a TD on a return in 2016. Oliver has two interceptions and 10 pass breakups this season. His father, Muhammad, was a ninth-round pick by the Broncos in 1992.

22. *Tarvarus McFadden, CB, Florida State
Previous rank: 21
McFadden was tremendous in his first season as a starter at FSU, picking off eight passes in 2016. He doesn't have an interception so far this season, but he has five pass breakups. At 6-foot-2, 198 pounds, McFadden is a big corner with ball skills. Those are two traits NFL teams love. He's athletically gifted. He also returns punts.

23. *Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama
Previous rank: 13
Harrison has gone overlooked at times on a loaded Crimson Tide defense, but he's a really good player. He's aggressive and loves to hit. Harrison (6-foot-3, 216 pounds) can cover, too. He had two interceptions last season, including a pick-six at Tennessee. He has two interceptions, 3.0 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks so far this season.

24. *Da'Ron Payne, DT, Alabama
Payne is my new No. 1 defensive tackle. At 6-foot-2, 319 pounds, he's a consistent and reliable presence for the Crimson Tide. He isn't going to put up huge numbers on the stat sheet -- he has only 2.5 career sacks -- but he's consistently beating interior offensive linemen and getting good push, and he's a solid prospect with some upside.

25. *Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
He has been one of the stories of the season. Love is the leading rusher (1,387) in FBS, and he's averaging a ridiculous 10.3 yards per carry -- on 135 carries. He's dynamic with the ball in his hands and could be a leading Heisman contender if Stanford keeps winning. Now, I'd like to see Stanford get him the ball as a pass-catcher because Love is so good in space, but he has only four catches for 19 yards in 2017. At 5-foot-10, 195 pounds, Love isn't quite as big as Christian McCaffrey, but Love might be faster -- and McCaffrey ran a 4.48 40-yard dash at the combine.

Assassin
Assassin said:

Patriots are trading QB Jimmy Garoppolo to the #49ers, source said (as @AdamSchefter said). Major QB trade. Compensation is 2nd rounder
49ers are releasing QB Brian Hoyer, per source.
GoldMind
Kiper had Cyril Richardson on his big board at this time back in 2013. Never forget.
Assassin
Assassin
GoldMind said:

Kiper had Cyril Richardson on his big board at this time back in 2013. Never forget.
That stuff is always a crapshoot. You can never predict what an 21ish year old kid will do once he gets a million bucks. Some keep their eyes on the prize.. Other get lost in the glitter
BearForce
Assassin said:

They want a 1-tech to replace Paea.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

They want a 1-tech to replace Paea.
Wish we could have got Darreas. But that would have wiped out our cap
Assassin
Our defensive leaders for the year:

Tackles, Jaylon Smith, LB with 47 and 1 sack

Sacks, DeMarcus Lawrence, DE, 10.5 and 29 tackles

INTs, Byron Jones, S, 1 INT and 35 tackles
Assassin
Cowboys sent Jaylon Smith at QB three times. 1 pressure, 1 sack, 1 no go.

I 'll take those numbers anyday
BearInBigD
How the hell did we get destroyed by the Broncos? They are a horrendous football team.
Assassin
BearInBigD said:

How the hell did we get destroyed by the Broncos? They are a horrendous football team.
We stunk the place up that day. Sometimes it just happens when the whole damn team has a bad day
D. C. Bear
Suspension upheld.
From ESPN.
Dallas Cowboys running back lost his attempt to block his six-game suspension Monday when U.S. District Judge Katherine Polk Faila denied a request for a preliminary injunction after hearing arguments from the NFL and NFLPA.

Judge Faila, in her ruling, stayed the decision for 24 hours to afford parties the opportunity to consider appellate options.

GoldMind
D. C. Bear said:

Suspension upheld.
From ESPN.
Dallas Cowboys running back lost his attempt to block his six-game suspension Monday when U.S. District Judge Katherine Polk Faila denied a request for a preliminary injunction after hearing arguments from the NFL and NFLPA.

Judge Faila, in her ruling, stayed the decision for 24 hours to afford parties the opportunity to consider appellate options.

Well fk
Assassin
D. C. Bear said:

Suspension upheld.
From ESPN.

I feel a massive lawsuit coming against the NFL. Jerry will be a the forefront. Goodell's head will roll.

The future of the NFL looks even worse
Gust Avrakotos
GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

GoldMind said:

Assassin said:

Sick Em said:

I haven't seen a single NFL game this year and am enjoying my Sundays in ways I never imagined...
I dont blame you.

I chose a different route. I'm streaming all my games so they cant count them. And I'm not buying any products advertised during the game. I have no problem with folks protesting, but not on my sports dime.
That would take some very careful maneuvering on my part. Hard to to buy Chevy.
I will be in my KIA for many years to come. Sometimes its a good thing to be poor

You're talking to the guy who got suckered into buying an Aztek....
This isn't surprising at all.
Assassin
Assassin
Elliott suspended 6 games: KC, at ATL, PHI, LAC, WAS, at NYG...would return for final 3 games: at OAK, SEA, at PHI
Assassin
One note - having Alfred Morris and Darren McFadden taking Eliotts place, they may be the best backup tandem in the NFL in quite some years
Assassin
Gust Avrakotos
Alfred Morris isn't Zeke...but he's a very capable backup with surprisingly good quickness. I think the OL is starting to enforce their will on people (even worthless Cooper) and we will be okay.

The bigger problem in Dallas is that Beasley has gone into a funk and we have no deep threat to stretch the field.

Anyone who says that Bryant and Williams have that capability don't have a clue. We have the slowest receiving corp in the league.

Gust
Assassin
Assassin said:

One note - having Alfred Morris and Darren McFadden taking Eliotts place, they may be the best backup tandem in the NFL in quite some years
Elliott has 164 carries for 690 yards and six touchdowns. Backups are Alfred Morris (13 carries, 105 yards), Rod Smith (10 carries, 69 yards) and Darren McFadden, who has been inactive every game this season.
Assassin
From Judge Failla: "After reviewing the parties' comprehensive written submissions and hearing extensive oral argument earlier today, the Court concludes that, on this record, the NFLPA has failed to demonstrate a substantial question warranting the extraordinary remedy of injunctive relief or a balance of hardships that decidedly weighs in its favor. While reasonable minds could differ on the evidentiary decisions made by the arbitrator, the proceedings in their totality accorded with the CBA and the PCP and, to the extent such an inquiry applies, with precepts of fundamental fairness. The arbitrator gave Mr. Elliott ample opportunity, in terms of both proceedings and evidence, to challenge the Commissioner's decision before the arbitrator; the arbitrator's ultimate decision against Mr. Elliott does not render these proceedings any less fair. Accordingly, the Court dissolves the temporary restraining order that has been in place since October 17, 2017, and denies the NFLPA's motion."
========
Franko could add to this, but it would appear that Failla only said that Zeke is an employee and has to be bound by the rules of the company, not that he was guilty of anything.

If I'm Zeke, I sue, sue, sue for defamation if possible. For anything else to clear my name if possible
Franko
Assassin said:

From Judge Failla: "After reviewing the parties' comprehensive written submissions and hearing extensive oral argument earlier today, the Court concludes that, on this record, the NFLPA has failed to demonstrate a substantial question warranting the extraordinary remedy of injunctive relief or a balance of hardships that decidedly weighs in its favor. While reasonable minds could differ on the evidentiary decisions made by the arbitrator, the proceedings in their totality accorded with the CBA and the PCP and, to the extent such an inquiry applies, with precepts of fundamental fairness. The arbitrator gave Mr. Elliott ample opportunity, in terms of both proceedings and evidence, to challenge the Commissioner's decision before the arbitrator; the arbitrator's ultimate decision against Mr. Elliott does not render these proceedings any less fair. Accordingly, the Court dissolves the temporary restraining order that has been in place since October 17, 2017, and denies the NFLPA's motion."
========
Franko could add to this, but it would appear that Failla only said that Zeke is an employee and has to be bound by the rules of the company, not that he was guilty of anything.

If I'm Zeke, I sue, sue, sue for defamation if possible. For anything else to clear my name if possible
Judge Failla's ruling has nothing to do with whether he is guilty or not. This case was about the process the NFL used to punish him and whether it was a "fundamentally fair" process. Judge Failla found that it was a fair process, so Zeke has to live with the punishment. The three judges that wrote opinions about this process prior to Judge Failla found just the opposite. But unfortunately, at this point, only Judge Failla's opinion matters.
2021-2023 Adopt-A-Bear
Anthony Anywanwu
cumulative stats:
2022 (Redshirt Sophomore)
Named second-team Academic All-Big 12 … Played in nine games off the bench, totaling seven tackles, including 1.5 for a loss … Went for three tackles, including a tackle for a loss in the win over Texas State … Had a stop at Iowa State … Had three tackles, including half a tackle for a loss, at West Virginia.
Assassin
Jerry Jones Revolts, Leads Charge to Take Down Goodell

https://conservativetribune.com/jerry-jones-take-down-goodell/
Assassin
Franko said:

Assassin said:

========

Judge Failla's ruling has nothing to do with whether he is guilty or not. This case was about the process the NFL used to punish him and whether it was a "fundamentally fair" process. Judge Failla found that it was a fair process, so Zeke has to live with the punishment. The three judges that wrote opinions about this process prior to Judge Failla found just the opposite. But unfortunately, at this point, only Judge Failla's opinion matters.
Zeke has filed an appeal for a stay with 2nd circuit court. Not much hope but worth a shot
Assassin
Assassin
The NFLPA signaled that the legal fight is not coming to an end on Tuesday. They have filed a motion asking Judge Failla for a temporary injunction of the suspension pending an appeal in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. If Judge Failla denies the motion, the NFLPA says they will go to the Second Circuit with an emergency motion asking for an injunction pending the appeal in that court.

The motion asks for a decision by 7 p.m. on Wednesday or they "will have no choice but to seek relief from the Second Circuit," citing the NFL's own moves in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals from earlier in the Elliott process as a precedent for their action.

The NFLPA's argument in favor of the injunction is the "irreparable harm" that they feel would come to Elliott if he serves a suspension that is later overturned in another court proceeding. Judge Failla's decision on Monday rejected that argument without explaining why the NFLPA had failed to make a persuasive one.
Share this:

Assassin
Would ya?

Could ya?

Report: Josh Gordon meeting with NFL Wednesday
Posted by Josh Alper on October 31, 2017, 3:42 PM EDT
AP
Wide receiver Josh Gordon is eligible for reinstatement after serving his latest suspension and he's reportedly in New York for a meeting with the NFL.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Gordon's meeting with the league will take place on Wednesday. The specifics about the meeting are not mentioned in the report. A league source told PFT early this month that Gordon had not formally applied for reinstatement.

Earlier this month, Gordon detailed his history of drug use and the people in the football world in a video made during a break in the rehab program he was in for more than two months. His rehab experience will likely be of interest to the league as they decide on any bid for reinstatement.

Gordon's rights remain with the Browns, although they could trade them to another team before Tuesday's 4 p.m. ET deadline.
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

D. C. Bear said:

Suspension upheld.
From ESPN.

I feel a massive lawsuit coming against the NFL. Jerry will be a the forefront. Goodell's head will roll.

The future of the NFL looks even worse
They may not get anymore tax breaks either
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

Would ya?

Could ya?

Report: Josh Gordon meeting with NFL Wednesday
Posted by Josh Alper on October 31, 2017, 3:42 PM EDT
AP
Wide receiver Josh Gordon is eligible for reinstatement after serving his latest suspension and he's reportedly in New York for a meeting with the NFL.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Gordon's meeting with the league will take place on Wednesday. The specifics about the meeting are not mentioned in the report. A league source told PFT early this month that Gordon had not formally applied for reinstatement.

Earlier this month, Gordon detailed his history of drug use and the people in the football world in a video made during a break in the rehab program he was in for more than two months. His rehab experience will likely be of interest to the league as they decide on any bid for reinstatement.

Gordon's rights remain with the Browns, although they could trade them to another team before Tuesday's 4 p.m. ET deadline.
He has wasted so much of his time with this problem. Could his NFL career be over? I'm rooting for him but could you ever trust him? No
BaylorProud77
Gust Avrakotos said:

Alfred Morris isn't Zeke...but he's a very capable backup with surprisingly good quickness. I think the OL is starting to enforce their will on people (even worthless Cooper) and we will be okay.

The bigger problem in Dallas is that Beasley has gone into a funk and we have no deep threat to stretch the field.

Anyone who says that Bryant and Williams have that capability don't have a clue. We have the slowest receiving corp in the league.

Gust
I love TWill but your right
BaylorProud77
Assassin said:

Franko said:

Assassin said:

========

Zeke has filed an appeal for a stay with 2nd circuit court. Not much hope but worth a shot
Exactly!
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 862

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.