Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,092,789 Views | 29770 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by BearForce
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin
Good news for our DEs

ESPN Giants reporter Jordan Raanan reports LT Ereck Flowers had a rough practice on Monday.
Raanan writes Flowers had "five or six awful reps" which "several ex-NFL offensive linemen and some independent offensive line coaches" agreed were "brutal." One of those experts said the session was the, "Worst I've seen, period." The practice is not an aberration, either, as Flowers has consistently struggled throughout camp. The Giants bet on Flowers improving this offseason, but it looks like left tackle will once again be a huge area of concern.

Source: ESPN
Assassin

Current Cowboy depth chart per OurLads
Assassin
Stephen Jones: Jaylon Smith will be on pitch count Saturday. Plan to have him 10+ years, he doesn't need to win DPOY in first preseason game
Assassin
Assassin
Seahawks just hit a big blow. Lost their starting LT for the season, George Fant. Kid was having a great offseason and pre-season.

That could shift the NFC power a bit
Assassin
The woman who accused Dallas Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott of domestic violence admitted to NFL investigators having a text exchange in which she discussed leveraging sex videos featuring her and Elliott for money from the player, according to documents obtained by Yahoo Sports.

The exchange is contained in the 160-page report prepared by NFL investigators into allegations that Elliott committed multiple acts of violence against ex-girlfriend Tiffany Thompson. Within that report, investigators noted a September 2016 text message exchange between Thompson and a friend, in which Thompson raised the idea of selling sex videos of herself and Elliott. During the conversation, Thompson's friend suggested, "we could black mail him w[ith] that," to which Thompson responded, "I want to bro." The NFL's report also stated that Thompson admitted registering an email address titled "ezekielelliott sex vids" in August 2016.

https://sports.yahoo.com/documents-ezekiel-elliotts-accuser-admitted-talk-leveraging-sex-videos-rb-money-120034705.html
Assassin
[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel's sex videos
[Friend]: We'd all be millionaires
[Friend]: We could black mail him w that
[Thompson]: I want to bro
[Friend]: Let's do it
[Thompson]: Scared
[Friend]: ****
[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I'll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat
[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs
(the report notes a pair of blank texts)
[Thompson]: 10k ***** I want 20k
[Thompson]: Go big or go home
[Friend]: That's fine too
Read More
Assassin
1st play, 25 yds... love it!
Assassin
beautiful naked bootleg
Assassin
TD DEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Assassin
95 yd TD Drive that never went to 3rd down
BearForce
Assassin said:

95 yd TD Drive that never went to 3rd down

Me likey
Assassin
would rather see Luck in there but seeing Jaylon Smith out there is still gonna make me very, vyer happy
Assassin
think about this BF. With jaylon smith seeing the field, he will probably be starting once the season starts. That means there are FIVE starters from last years draft with TWO contributors assuming everyone stays in place
BearForce
Assassin said:

think about this BF. With jaylon smith seeing the field, he will probably be starting once the season starts. That means there are FIVE starters from last years draft with TWO contributors assuming everyone stays in place

Yep...kudos to Will McClay
Assassin
McFadden is one hell of a fast starter.

I like Morris as a one cutter but he he has hands of stone at times. Still I hated to see him run against us when he was with the skins
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

Yep...kudos to Will McClay
and thank god Jerry signed him to a new deal. Huge talent evaluator
BearForce
Assassin said:

I like Morris as a one cutter but he he has hands of stone at times. Still I hated to see him run against us when he was with the skins

DMAC can hit home runs but Morris will get you over the finish line playing small ball.
Assassin
All Cowboys offensive starters came back on second possession except LT Tyron Smith. Chaz Green takes his place.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

DMAC can hit home runs but Morris will get you over the finish line playing small ball.
and I just called morris out for hands of stone...MCF!!
Assassin
McFadden fumbles in red zone. Recovered by Colts. Zeke lost one fumble last year
Assassin
I was focused in on smith when that play started. Holy crap he is fast. he covers ground like a Wr
Assassin
Cowboys' offensive line for third possession is same as second: Chaz Green playing LT in place of Tyron Smith. Other starters remain
Assassin
Kellen Moore...

Never was fully on his bandwagon for backup - thought he was a nice third stringer. Not sure that holds true now
BearForce
Moore is always less
Assassin
BearForce said:

Moore is always less
Assassin
Cooper in at C
Assassin
10-7 Dallas
BearForce
So other than one short pitch and catch by Butler, this was an Alfred Morris drive with Kellen Less handing off.
Assassin
Smith is done for the night. First game in about a year and a half. not bad. 12 plays - showed quickness and rust
First Page Last Page
Page 7 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.