Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,093,681 Views | 29773 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by BearkatBear
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kellen Less doesn't have the arm strength to be in this league. He has to be right on his anticipation and timing otherwise it's pick city.
Assassin
BearForce said:

Kellen Less doesn't have the arm strength to be in this league. He has to be right on his anticipation and timing otherwise it's pick city.
Theres simply not a lot of talent out there. would like to see McKown in the second half and also Cooper Rush
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BearForce said:

Theres simply not a lot of talent out there. would like to see McKown in the second half and also Cooper Rush

True but even still, KLess is a 3rd QB in this league at best.
gobears20
Staff
Is this game on tv it says NFL network but the NFL network is showing an old story of the oilers.
Assassin
gobears20 said:

Is this game on tv it says NFL network but the NFL network is showing an old story of the oilers.
watching online on stream

http://myfeed2all.eu/watch/564930/2/watch-dallas-cowboys-vs-indianapolis-colts.html
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
BearForce said:

Assassin said:

BearForce said:

True but even still, KLess is a 3rd QB in this league at best.
wouldnt argue with that. and the 3rd qb should be a developmental guy so if he has no future, not sure I would keep him
gobears20
Staff
Thanks! Not sure what is going on either the NFL network, they have a football life on. Says the Dallas game should be on.
Assassin
gobears20 said:

Thanks! Not sure what is going on either the NFL network, they have a football life on. Says the Dallas game should be on.
I always have about a dozen links that I can check out. got rid of cable some time back so eveything is streamed
BearForce
gobears20 said:

If you are in DFW its on the local Fox channel.
BearForce
gobears20 said:

Blacked out in DFW
Assassin
If you guys need a stream link, text me or call me. I think everyone has my number. if not, pm me
Assassin
Assassin
BaylorProud77
I really like Cooper Rush
BaylorProud77
Here he comes!!!
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

he looked really solid last week against other backups. not sure hes ready to be the 2, but certainly should be looked at for the 3
Assassin
Taco is about ricos size. can really cover some ground

BaylorProud77
Great run by Smith
BaylorProud77
Did you like that assassin lolololol Touchdown!
BearForce
Assassin said:

BaylorProud77 said:

he looked really solid last week against other backups. not sure hes ready to be the 2, but certainly should be looked at for the 3

Ideally he is a #3 this year...i still think Showers could be our #2 but wasn't really given the chance.
BearForce
BaylorProud77 said:

Well I did.
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

no kidding!!

and Noah had some making up to do also. had that dumb 15yd penalty off the ball earlier

Good for both of them
Assassin
Bryce Petty in the game for the Jets vs Lions.
BaylorProud77
I hope he is doing well. I must not get the channel for that game
Assassin
Cooper Rush is 22 of 33 for 253 yards with three touchdowns so far in the preseason. He is making his case for the 53-man roster. Will ask if he can push for the No. 2 job after the game.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer
Assassin
jaylon who?
BaylorProud77
wow good for that Lenoir kid. I really want Cooper Rush to stay.
Assassin
nice toss for Rush and adjustment by Lenoir on that second td.
Assassin
BaylorProud77 said:

wow good for that Lenoir kid. I really want Cooper Rush to stay.
will be interesting to see if they can get Rush some reps against a first string D before preseason is over
Assassin
BaylorProud77
Yes. That would be a good indication if he is good as we think.
BaylorProud77
Oh well there ya go
Assassin
BTW - that 158.3 by Dak is considered a perfect game. Rush is barely off that
Assassin
@BryanBroaddus who's your 3 most surprise players who should make the 53 man roster for the cowboys?
---
Bryan BroaddusVerified account @BryanBroaddus

Cooper Rush. Duke Thomas. Lewis Neal.
Assassin
First Page Last Page
Page 8 of 851

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.