Photo by Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports
Baylor Football

With Recent Injury News For BYU This is a Must Win for Baylor | Grayson Grundhoefer

September 9, 2022

Grayson Grundhoefer, SicEm365 Recruiting Analyst joins 365 Sports Radio to discuss the matchup against BYU and Baylor in Week 2, his thoughts on Baylor recruiting, and more.

Discussion from...

With Recent Injury News For BYU This is a Must Win for Baylor | Grayson Grundhoefer

5,093 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Mitch Henessey
vanillabryce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No excuses. Must win.
baylorrific
No nonconference game, particularly the second game of the year and on the road, is a must win. What does that even mean - that if Baylor doesn't win against BYU its season is toast? If Baylor were to lose to BYU but then make the B12 conference championship or even go 9-3, I'm confident that most would regard Baylor's season as a success.
PaperBear89
4 words: Max Duggan Chandler Morris.
Stefano DiMera
The bar has been raised..we have loftier goals than just a Big 12 Championship. We're ranked #9 ..I think you know what the goal is.
angrybear
Stefano DiMera said:

The bar has been raised..we have loftier goals than just a Big 12 Championship. We're ranked #9 ..I think you know what the goal is.
Agreed.
BluesBear
So then every game is a Must Win…..

And I'm sure BYU WR core is thinking "next man up"….it isn't like this is a surprise so I'm sure they have planned fkr these guys to be out.

Let's just be Baylor. Play hard. Play Smart. DA will be ready and the so will the players.
IowaBear
Really believe this teams goal is the playoff. So in that sense every game is a must win. Not sure even a 12-1 Baylor would get in. Big test today, think BU will be up to the task. Can't go 12-0 until you go 2-0
ScottS
PaperBear89 said:

4 words: Max Duggan Chandler Morris.
Those guys won't be in Provo today.
Mitch Henessey
Not a must-win in the sense that our season is a failure if we lose, but if we want to remain in the national conversation all season, we absolutely have to win today. One loss eliminates any room for error we might have, so this is pretty close to a must-win if we want to achieve our goals.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.