Football
Sponsored by

Portal QBs

33,215 Views | 332 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by deemus
DancinBear09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

DancinBear09 said:

ImwithBU said:

boognish_bear said:

Who isn't linked to TCU

I can see this kid ending up at Florida. Their Top QB signee wants out of his LOI and I think this kid is about money and playing time. The first thing on his Instagram page is a link to his "agent" for NIL opportunities. Florida checks both boxes on money and playing time.

What do you mean? You aren't talking about the kid who's dad played for Baylor are you?

The Florida kid I am talking about Jaden Rashada. He flipped from Miami to Florida over NIL and the kid claims he was mislead on the NIL amount and wants out of his LOI. The deal was supposedly for $13 million. Which makes me throw up in my mouth considering unproven 17 year olds are getting paid that kind of money for being good at HS football. I don't think Howard's dad played at Baylor.
Nailer
blackie said:

If TCU gets all these QBs, they are going to have to be asked to sign a bunch of second transfer waivers after next season. There isn't room enough for all of them. (Of course, perhaps there is if the TCU defense is allowed to go after them in practice as they do the opposing QBs in game situations. -) I guess Dykes is telling them all they will be starters.
Froggies QB room is pretty bare. No doubt they are looking and needing a transfer QB, think they only have two scholarship QBs on roster, one who's played very little and another not at all. No doubt they will go hard after Walker Howard.
PartyBear
That wasn't who I was thinking but the guy I was thinking has only verballed I think. I don't think he is a senior come to think of it.
boognish_bear
Boudreauxbear
Nailer said:

blackie said:

If TCU gets all these QBs, they are going to have to be asked to sign a bunch of second transfer waivers after next season. There isn't room enough for all of them. (Of course, perhaps there is if the TCU defense is allowed to go after them in practice as they do the opposing QBs in game situations. -) I guess Dykes is telling them all they will be starters.
Froggies QB room is pretty bare. No doubt they are looking and needing a transfer QB, think they only have two scholarship QBs on roster, one who's played very little and another not at all. No doubt they will go hard after Walker Howard.
Reported that Walker Howard going to Ole Miss
74Bear
Jake Garcia from Miami just entered the portal
DancinBear09
Boudreauxbear said:

Nailer said:

blackie said:

Reported that Walker Howard going to Ole Miss

Who are all these clowns claiming TCU is in line to get ______ player or coach constantly? They are like 4 for 12 in their predictions.
boognish_bear
DancinBear09
boognish_bear said:

Is TCU the default pick for every player hitting the portal?
BaylorGrad09
DancinBear09 said:

boognish_bear said:

I think that may indicate a prettt solid NIL consortium at TCU to get that many people to visit.
BearFan33
BaylorGrad09 said:

DancinBear09 said:

boognish_bear said:

I think that may indicate a prettt solid NIL consortium at TCU to get that many people to visit.
Or a trip to the national championship game
robby44
BearFan33 said:

BaylorGrad09 said:

DancinBear09 said:

boognish_bear said:

Or a trip to the national championship game

Or turned an average QB into a Heisman finalist
boognish_bear
Daveisabovereproach
boognish_bear said:

He ain't going there.
Mitch Blood Green
No Quarterback said:

boognish_bear said:

He ain't going there.

He might. Something ain't right at Florida.
BBWCBear
No Quarterback said:

boognish_bear said:

He ain't going there.

Famous last words.
Daveisabovereproach
Again, some of y'all worship everything associated with Art Briles. He could take a dump and y'all would build a shrine to that pile of poo. But ya, that dude isn't going there
deemus
Sam Huard to Cal Poly.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.