Football
Sponsored by

This is no Steele

11,211 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Robert Wilson
PartyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steele won 1 game in year one with Roberts players. Hopefully Rhule wins more with Briles players than that.

Btw prior to Sept 2nd I would never have imagined we would be having these conversations.
OldSchoolBU
EK bear said:

OldSchool, I'm worried about you. While the rest of us are preparing ourselves mentally for the reality of an 0fer season, you're all in. I fear the weekly 50 point losses in conference will take even more of a toll on you because you aren't prepared.

You may have forgotten that Baylor has either spoiled great seasons (Kansas St, Oklahoma, Texas, TCU) or obliterated teams by 60 or 70 with the starters pulled (WVU, KU, ISU). I promise you those teams haven't forgotten and - smelling blood in the water already - will be looking to exact revenge in 2017.
you don't need to worry about me big guy. I live in faith and positive expectancy. I don't live in fear. Pessimism is a disease every bit as much as losing is a disease. Think like a champion. Work like a champion. Be a champion.
The past is last! Be a champion today!
UniquelyUrsine
Ah the Kevin Steele days...

Robert Wilson
PartyBear said:

Steele won 1 game in year one with Roberts players. Hopefully Rhule wins more with Briles players than that.

Btw prior to Sept 2nd I would never have imagined we would be having these conversations.
I would say Briles left us a bit more in the cupboard, since we just won a bowl game in the biggest fustercluck of a season ever.

But, then again, we've played an awful team and a bad team at home and lost both. So who knows.

Now we've got people talking about jet engines and briskets. Softserve, ping pong, and little tykes. It has a familiar ring. I hope that ring goes away.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.