Story Poster
Baylor Football Recruiting

Tracker & Updates: Multiple prospects still in play for Baylor

December 19, 2018

The early signing period for college football has arrived and the Baylor Bears look to close out their 2019 recruiting on a strong note. As potential commitments continue to linger, SicEm365 continuously updates our subscribers on the commitments who have signed as their documents begin to file in on Wednesday, Dec. 19.

Try SicEm365 Premium for $1.00!

Commits

Letter of Intent (Video)

OL, Blake Bedier‍ 
S, Tyrone Brown
DE, Logan Compton‍ 
OL, Davis DiVall‍ 
WR, Jaylen Ellis‍ 
OL, Elijah Ellis‍   
DL, TJ Franklin‍ 
DL, Gabe Hall‍ 
DE, Matt Jones‍ 
RB, Qualan Jones‍ 
S, Cecil Powell‍   
ATH, Peyton Powell‍ 
TE, Sam Snyder‍ 
LB, Solomon Turner‍ 
S, Hakeem Vance‍ 
DL, Harrison White‍ 
ATH, Jonah White‍ 
CB, Brandon White‍ 
LB, Will Williams‍ 
QB, Jacob Zeno‍ 
DE, Niadre Zouzoua‍ 

Prospects

Decision

OL, Blake Bedier‍  BAYLOR
OL, Davis DiVall‍  BAYLOR
WR, Langston Anderson‍  OKLAHOMA STATE
ATH, Peyton Powell‍  BAYLOR
DE, Seth Coleman‍  ILLINOIS
LB, Dru Mathis‍  OREGON
OL, Isaiah Hookfin‍   
TE, Sam Snyder‍  BAYLOR
WR, Yusuf Terry‍   
Discussion from...

Tracker & Updates: Multiple prospects still in play for Baylor

28,790 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BUBear24
Grizz Air
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And our graphics are way better than o$u's.

So sic 'em, Baylor media team!
2022 Adopt-a-Bear: Mark Milton #3 CB
Grizz Air
Instead of being mad that we somehow missed out (for now) on Hodges, Hookfin, and Terry, I'm just counting our blessings that we got a great class, including two I didn't think we would get... Peyton Powell and Jaylen Ellis!

Sic 'em

*sips komboucha*
BUBear24
Grizz Air said:

Instead of being mad that we somehow missed out (for now) on Hodges, Hookfin, and Terry, I'm just counting our blessings that we got a great class, including two I didn't think we would get... Peyton Powell and Jaylen Ellis!

Sic 'em

*sips komboucha*

Terry has still been heavily retweeting all the BU commits and tweets, I just think he wants to enjoy the recruiting process and get some other OVs. Not saying he's just going to be using those for just fun but I think he's still very much a BU lean.
Grizz Air
BUBear24 said:

Grizz Air said:

Sic 'em

*sips komboucha*

Terry has still been heavily retweeting all the BU commits and tweets, I just think he wants to enjoy the recruiting process and get some other OVs. Not saying he's just going to be using those for just fun but I think he's still very much a BU lean.

Well thats more reassuring about the tweets. I just heard that he liked his rutgers(?) visit and i figure since we lost fran, who has major northeast ties, Terry might consider staying in Jersey or at least someplace closer to home. I really hope he picks us tho. It would be a killer WR class!
EasyE
Grizz Air said:

BUBear24 said:

Grizz Air said:

Sic 'em

*sips komboucha*

Well thats more reassuring about the tweets. I just heard that he liked his rutgers(?) visit and i figure since we lost fran, who has major northeast ties, Terry might consider staying in Jersey or at least someplace closer to home. I really hope he picks us tho. It would be a killer WR class!

Well, the most recent retweets from Anderson prior to his signing were BU related and he still picked OkState.
BUBear24
EasyE said:

Grizz Air said:

BUBear24 said:

Grizz Air said:

Sic 'em

*sips komboucha*

Well, the most recent retweets from Anderson prior to his signing were BU related and he still picked OkState.

I know which sucks. Apparently one of the biggest linchpins that held up his commitment to us was he had a field of study/degree he really wanted to pursue that BU just didn't offer. Don't know how much that affected the decision but if he's looking ahead for his future and knows he wants to do a specific job/trade, more power to him.
Grizz Air
BUBear24 said:

EasyE said:

Grizz Air said:

BUBear24 said:

Grizz Air said:

Sic 'em

*sips komboucha*

I know which sucks. Apparently one of the biggest linchpins that held up his commitment to us was he had a field of study/degree he really wanted to pursue that BU just didn't offer. Don't know how much that affected the decision but if he's looking ahead for his future and knows he wants to do a specific job/trade, more power to him.

what does o$u offer that we don't? A B.S. in pig breeding?
Grizz Air
EasyE said:

Grizz Air said:

BUBear24 said:

Grizz Air said:

Sic 'em

*sips komboucha*

True, but every recruiting analyst on the planet had changed their prediction to o$u yesterday. So i had a feeling he was good as gone.
BellCountyBear
Grizz Air said:

Anderson just committed to okie lite
That is so random because OSU is not even on list of interests.
BellCountyBear
Grizz Air said:

That is so random because OSU is not even on his list of interests.
BUBear24
BellCountyBear said:

Grizz Air said:

That is so random because OSU is not even on list of interests.

He's been a heavy lean on OSU for some time.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.