Football
Sponsored by

McCaw: Briles will be Largely Exonerated, Coaching Again Soon

31,423 Views | 218 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by xiledinok
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MilliVanilli said:

Thee University said:

Chuckroast said:

xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

McCaw on the other hand will be seen as the most inept AD in the United States.

Long nights ahead for you, X and milli
You exemplify how powerless caberdom is that you obsess over screen names on a message board in search of a vindication you'll never ever have.

English please
Thanks
The fact you cabers arent educated speaks for itself.

They will blame us if the media causes Southern Piss to pass over him. They attempted to intimidate me yesterday because I was discussing old topics prior to his hire at Tech.
To make it simple, threats are being made to attempt to stop media digging. Us poor little bloggers don't work for the Wall Street Journal or big evil leftist ESPN.
asking for proof is intimidating to you? sheesh you are soft.

You guys are trying to threaten people. Are you naive enough to believe little old Baylor bloggers are harmful to Art?
Southern Mississippi just needs to drop athletics. They are treading water to the point they lose money,

It's you and your group calling other people "soft hands" and "pencil necks." Stop and think about that. We have adults that talk to other adults that way. We truly are a diverse lot because I'm not aware of any adults I personally know that still talk like that.
I own the rights to and introduced the following to BFans and 365:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth
robe touchers/clingers/grabbers
green & gold blinders

and many others.

Only realists can use these and trust me, I never use them unless you earn the moniker. Some adults readily display ignorance and blind love so they get what they deserve.
I too would be a wealthy man if I had bothered to trademark the most trigger inducing phrase ever coined on this forum, the Caber.
CABer is a classic!

I coined the CABdriver though.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
xiledinok
The "robe" was one early reference to Artu. Thus, "robe touchers" was a good term for the Briles fanboy group. Rd2win wanted to term folks the "board fluffers" which didn't stick because it wasn't p.c.enough for the robe touchers.

CABERS must have been disliked by the Briles clan. Milli sent them off.

The Old BEAR
REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

You exemplify how powerless caberdom is that you obsess over screen names on a message board in search of a vindication you'll never ever have.

English please
Thanks

They will blame us if the media causes Southern Piss to pass over him. They attempted to intimidate me yesterday because I was discussing old topics prior to his hire at Tech.
To make it simple, threats are being made to attempt to stop media digging. Us poor little bloggers don't work for the Wall Street Journal or big evil leftist ESPN.

Proof? Screenshots of the intimidation or it never happened.

Go look at Thee's thread. We had the lawyers signing in and out with Rex, who was clearly working on behalf on the Briles people and was trying to stir it up.
For some reason, you think one side is more right than the others, I can handle it when these guys talk trash about trailers but other topics are off limits.

They blame the bloggers, not Jenny Dial Creech or Brenda who have 1,000s of followers.

They are trying to blame several posters for their issues. Sadly, it is not the Baylor people who destroyed them.

So anonymous posters trying to "stir it up" is intimidating? If you were threatened, report it. If you feel threatened, so what.
They are bullies. They want to try to shutdown discussion.
A bunch of garbage. You buy it.

Poor baby.....Man up. It's a message board.
They want to ban. Ban over the offensive coordinator at Southern Miss.
That Deadspin Article...whew, we need to get Bunting out there.

Haha most of that article was from what Bunting already put out there. That article was trash. An article like that needs to be published after all the depos are unsealed and the lawsuits are complete.
Poor Southern Mississippi. They are desperate not to drop football. Art needs to get guys like you to find him a p.r. firm.

Please tell me you got some sleep last night little friend
Today could be a long one
I did well. Reading up this morning. Southern Mississippi needs to just drop football. Their coach looks desperate. Reminds me of you guys over the past four years. Instead of needling Baylor, Art should have gone away.
Why are you still here?

Again I'm just looking out for you little man!!!!
I'm worried about you
Rex...
There are few that really bother me. I never let the light weights get under my skin, but you have attributes that are pretty disgusting.
I am a total FREE SPEECH kind of guy.
Since the inception of the original Baylor Fans, years ago by Mike George... I have NEVER tried to have a single message or poster silenced.
You, on the other hand, are a guy who constantly begs to have posts removed. A guy who has the site masters on speed dial.
Man up. Call people out... wage your battles. But do it yourself.
If you don't have the ability to fight your wars...
At least change your name to Rexanna.
You need to get to know SOFT HANDS. You two have a lot in common.
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Russell Gym said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Our President has publicly stated that sexual assault and rape is just who we are and who we will always be.

I guess I missed her public statement on this. I assume she is no longer employed by the University after said statement.

She said it and she is still employed.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
REX
The Old BEAR said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

English please
Thanks

Go look at Thee's thread. We had the lawyers signing in and out with Rex, who was clearly working on behalf on the Briles people and was trying to stir it up.
For some reason, you think one side is more right than the others, I can handle it when these guys talk trash about trailers but other topics are off limits.

They blame the bloggers, not Jenny Dial Creech or Brenda who have 1,000s of followers.

They are trying to blame several posters for their issues. Sadly, it is not the Baylor people who destroyed them.

So anonymous posters trying to "stir it up" is intimidating? If you were threatened, report it. If you feel threatened, so what.

Haha most of that article was from what Bunting already put out there. That article was trash. An article like that needs to be published after all the depos are unsealed and the lawsuits are complete.
Poor Southern Mississippi. They are desperate not to drop football. Art needs to get guys like you to find him a p.r. firm.

I did well. Reading up this morning. Southern Mississippi needs to just drop football. Their coach looks desperate. Reminds me of you guys over the past four years. Instead of needling Baylor, Art should have gone away.
Why are you still here?

I'm worried about you
Rex...
There are few that really bother me. I never let the light weights get under my skin, but you have attributes that are pretty disgusting.
Since the inception of the original Baylor Fans, years ago by Mike George... I have NEVER tried to have a single message or poster silenced.
You, on the other hand, are a guy who constantly begs to have posts removed. A guy who has the site masters on speed dial.

Post removed?
Site masters on speed dial?
This is the funniest post I've ever seen!!!!
The Old BEAR
REX said:

The Old BEAR said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

English please
Thanks

Why are you still here?

I'm worried about you
Rex...

Post removed?
Admit it... You and SOFT HANDS have a lot in common.
The "Famous Farting Four" may have to be called into special session.
In the meantime, I am sure you will beg for further censorship.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
REX said:

The Old BEAR said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

REX said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

MilliVanilli said:

REX said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

English please
Thanks

Why are you still here?

I'm worried about you
Rex...

Post removed?

Rexanna, you've been losing for four years when it comes to Baylor. You are a face of failure.
Old Bear is right. You guys are defeated in the eyes of the public. Every ESPN related network had your boy Art's rejection yesterday crawling on the bottom of TV sets coast to coast.
Perhaps, Artu should apply at Disney Europe and walk around in a hot costume all day. After a few years, they can move him up to 2 a.m. college football analyst on the Longhorn Network.
The Old BEAR
What bothers you Rexanna, is that while you and other Bubble' dwellers were in total despair over Artu's rejection, there was a bigger issue for you.
You knew that the masses, the court of public opinion, was celebrating...
That Justice had been served.

Despite your little band of Merry Men, the vast populace was satisfied with the outcome.
I'll say it again... That "In Your Face" moment at little Rice University, sealed the deal.

Ian will remain at Liberty.
Art will continue to coach the equivalent to minor league football.
Nothing is going to change. The Court of Public Opinion has ruled.

Your efforts need to be re-directed. Campaign for a reunion of Art and the Canadian at Liberty.
This is your only winning outcome.
Onward Christian Soldiers....

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Forest Bueller
xiledinok said:

Michnas said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

xiledinok said:

YoakDaddy said:

TheAgentGrant said:

Aren't you an OU grad?

That would explain a lot!

You would believe it. I hope you are not as gullible in the real world.
We are still trying to figure when he Lettered at Baylor.

X, you're so easy to rattle. It's kinda fun.

Trust me, I m enjoying these threads. A victory circle jerk. Southern Mississippi?
Mark Hurd owns you. He consumes you. You'll never get over class beating trash. You ll never accomplish your dreams of redemption for the soiled robe. The public has had enough.
the same Mark Hurd that said the regents "f--ked over Art Briles"?

The pr firm associated with Hurd gets Yoak upset.

Art did it to himself. The public had enough after he stumbled and bumbled post dismissal. He just didn't know when to run away.
With this me and X completely agree. After dismissal if he had just shut up and disappeared for a couple of years, we never would have heard 16/18/4 or 31/52/5 or whatever the numbers were. He certainly would have been able to get an assistants job. Sometimes silence IS golden.
PartyBear
I find it amusing that some of y'all talk about the public as if Art Briles is a household name across America like one of the A List movie stars out there. Trust me he really isnt. He is known around Waco still and in Big XII and state of Texas school fan and alum circles and hard core college football followers across America. But he doesnt have huge name recognition beyond that.
Forest Bueller
PartyBear said:

I find it amusing that some of y'all talk about the public as if Art Briles is a household name across America like one of the A List movie stars out there. Trust me he really isnt. He is known around Waco still and in Big XII and state of Texas school fan and alum circles and hard core college football followers across America. But he doesnt have huge name recognition beyond that.
He isn't a big HH name maybe, but in the SJW community he is target #1, and that is where his issue is.
xiledinok
Forest Bueller said:

PartyBear said:

He isn't a big HH name maybe, but in the SJW community he is target #1, and that is where his issue is.

He's a household name for the wrong reasons. He won lower level high school championships, won a few bowls at a generic 5, turned Baylor around, stumbled a bit at the end then became known to the general public.

He needed to quietly go away, not have his assistants blow up the place leaving and hid out for 1-2 years. He didn't understand how important it was to copy others on the revival tour.

Outside Texas, he is not popular (he's only popular in 2-3 places).
Chuckroast
X accounts for 26% of the posts on this thread so far (48 so far!). I'd say he is pretty triggered by any news that CAB may land on his feet.
Chuckroast
In the "If You Believe in Art" thread, X, Thee, and Keyser account for 33% of the posts . . . thanks to Keyser coming back out of the woodwork.
xiledinok
Chuckroast said:

X accounts for 26% of the posts on this thread so far (48 so far!). I'd say he is pretty triggered by any news that CAB may land on his feet.
Good. I 'll be back working more next month. Art's crew had my response to Jackets post deleted. Jackets believes white people have never picked cotton in West Texas. He believes a woman wasn't plastered posting on this forum attacking Baylor and posters(she wasn't dealing well with the internet). He doesn't believe cotton pickers drink cheap ma!t whiskey. He is not familiar with the South.
Rex is my morning coffee.
Soft hands is gated living in high end resort communities.
Etc...
Redbrickbear
xiledinok said:

The "robe" was one early reference to Artu. Thus, "robe touchers" was a good term for the Briles fanboy group. Rd2win wanted to term folks the "board fluffers" which didn't stick because it wasn't p.c.enough for the robe touchers.

None of thee's list was original or clever:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

please....not an original insult in the lot.

But robe toucher was decent and Artu still gives me a laugh.
Malbec
Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

Just think. Maybe Tarleton will hire him and then they can start calling him Artu D2.
xiledinok
Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

Thee's stuff is funny in my opinion but I have a sense of humor. Limp wristed - concave chested would be a great t shirt for the family guy doing yard work with the wife.
Redbrickbear
PartyBear said:

Yea I can attest to that.

I wear Baylor polos a lot around the country.

In other parts of the US it's always...."didn't Baylor have a huge rape scandal?"

They don't even remember who the coach was.

Regents, Starr, etc all walked away untouched from this horrific sh*t show.

Art is not hirable but walked away with 15 million....the Regents can call me a rape enabler for that kind of money.

It's Baylor and the name that has taken a hit.....its why I can't stand all of them.
Redbrickbear
Malbec said:

Redbrickbear said:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

Just think. Maybe Tarleton will hire him and then they can start calling him Artu D2.
That's a legit nickname....but it looks like the woke warriors won't even let the guy coach Tarleton.
Malbec
Redbrickbear said:

Malbec said:

Redbrickbear said:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

That's a legit nickname....but it looks like the woke warriors won't even let the guy coach Tarleton.
Won't "let" them? What will they do, ruin the academic reputation of Tarleton State University? Oh, the horrors!
xiledinok
Tarleton is Aggie. Good luck.
Russell Gym
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Russell Gym said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Our President has publicly stated that sexual assault and rape is just who we are and who we will always be.

I guess I missed her public statement on this. I assume she is no longer employed by the University after said statement.

She said it and she is still employed.

Can you provide a link? What a crazy thing to say. Unbelievable.
Forest Bueller
Malbec said:

Redbrickbear said:

Malbec said:

Redbrickbear said:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

Won't "let" them? What will they do, ruin the academic reputation of Tarleton State University? Oh, the horrors!
Anybody that wants to hire him can hire him. Just a matter if they are willing to take the temporary heat that will be put on them.
Chuckroast
xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

Thee's stuff is funny in my opinion but I have a sense of humor. Limp wristed - concave chested would be a great t shirt for the family guy doing yard work with the wife.

I'm sure that it is . . . that is the sense of humor that we have come to expect from the "middle school four"
The Old BEAR
Chuckroast said:

xiledinok said:

Redbrickbear said:

xiledinok said:

Pencil Necks
Concave chests
Dishwater hands
Limp-Wrists
98 lb weakling
gnashing of teeth

I'm sure that it is . . . that is the sense of humor that we have come to expect from the "middle school four"
Sorry Chucky....
You are a day late and a dollar short.
We have already been previously named by SOFT HANDS.
Study up... Call us by our proper name.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
Bear, these guys had 7-12 grades combined with likely parents and DNA being the reason for academic success.
A group where virgin ears are prominent.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

Bear, these guys had 7-12 grades combined with likely parents and DNA being the reason for academic success.
It all began with the mission of Robert Sloan.
Kill out "Pro Texana" and perpetuate "Pro Ecclesia".
The man multiplied the the effects of the Bubble.
Today we reap the results.

I don't question there right to opinions... but they think they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Then they question why the Bubble is looked at by many as such a strange place.

There is a reason the longtime seal is never used any longer...
The "For Texas" has been quashed. While the absolute "Baptist correctness" has been magnified.
Baylor is NOT the Baylor as envisioned by its founding fathers. That all began to change in the mid 70's.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Thee University
Chuckroast said:

In the "If You Believe in Art" thread, X, Thee, and Keyser account for 33% of the posts . . . thanks to Keyser coming back out of the woodwork.
I need to pick up the pace then.

Art, due to his mismanagement of the Baylor Football program and lack of discipline, accounts for 95% of my current heartburn concerning Baylor Football. I want to make sure I give back to him the exact same that he gave to me.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
bear2be2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The Old BEAR said:

SOFT HANDS...

Good to see you back in the groove.
When is the Big Announcement?
No need waiting... the word is already out.
Art Briles still does not have a D-1 coaching job. The Baylor Bears are Texas Bowl Champs. Our President has publicly stated that sexual assault and rape is just who we are and who we will always be. Life is good. All is well in Baylor Land.
This is such a gross misrepresentation of what Linda Livingstone actually said that it's hard to believe you arrived at this interpretation by any good faith means.

It's difficult to take you or your opinions seriously when you either can't or choose not to present the alternative viewpoint accurately and in its proper context.
Stranger
The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

I don't question there right to opinions... but they think they are right and everyone else is wrong.

The "For Texas" has been quashed. While the absolute "Baptist correctness" has been magnified.
Baylor is NOT the Baylor as envisioned by its founding fathers. That all began to change in the mid 70's.

You're right. No more Pro Texana. Bobby gave us Vision 2012 which mostly ran Baylor in the ditch and killed off the alumni association.

Now some wizard had dreamed up the idea that Bear High has been turned over to the Illuminati.

What's next? Lifetime Board of Regents appointments And Sunday School Attendance Pins for the entire diversified student body as we prepare for entrance into the Sunbelt Athletic Conference?
I'm a Bearbacker
Chuckroast
Thee University said:

Chuckroast said:

I need to pick up the pace then.

Art, due to his mismanagement of the Baylor Football program and lack of discipline, accounts for 95% of my current heartburn concerning Baylor Football. I want to make sure I give back to him the exact same that he gave to me.

Yes - I must confess you were a distant 3rd to X and Keyser, but I lumped you in because I knew you liked the company.
RegentCoverup
The Baptist correctness crowd doesn't want you to know that certain big money donors have looked them straight in the eye and told them to kiss their Texas ass.

They want you to believe that fund raising is just doing on swimmingly and that donors are happy to have someone give a sermon praising themselves for some bs adversity when the money came from someone else..

The Old BEAR
Stranger said:

The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

You're right. No more Pro Texana. Bobby gave us Vision 2012 which mostly ran Baylor in the ditch and killed off the alumni association.

Now some wizard had dreamed up the idea that Bear High has been turned over to the Illuminati.

What's next? Lifetime Board of Regents appointments And Sunday School Attendance Pins for the entire diversified student body as we prepare for entrance into the Sunbelt Athletic Conference?
Stranger, remember way back in the day when folks actually EARNED appointments to that board?

Today you just buy em off the shelf like soda crackers.

And Pro Texana...
now they let liberal, left wing, California' sissy computer geeks grab up BOR membership. Yep. Give a few million and grab a seat.
Welcome Mark Hurd.

I'm just waiting for the rationale to appoint someone from New York City.

All the manliness of our Baylor is gone.
I blame it all on the Bubble.
How sissy-fied can it get? I got a feeling we are going to find out!

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
Herb set up a dysfunctional Baptist Country Club because the fundy nuts would have taken it over and turned Baylor it a church school. Unfortunately, the country club found a weak substitute preacher from a brand new, no name seminary to run the school. Sloan moved it the wrong direction.

We had a sex toy warehouse guy, a church sock puppet lady and a preacher who isn't big on Baylor and would likey try to heal snakes if he could pull it off on our board.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.