Football
Sponsored by

Someone is making a CAB documentary

32,017 Views | 250 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Malbec
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MilliVanilli said:

notbubbleboy said:

I guess I'm staying the obvious, but God Almighty this stuff reflects badly on the school.
That's what Cabers want.
Then it's awfully nice of you to help them with that objective.
MilliVanilli
Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

notbubbleboy said:

I guess I'm staying the obvious, but God Almighty this stuff reflects badly on the school.
That's what Cabers want.
Only a person divorced from reality thinks being the object of deserved ridicule and lampooning has helped your cause.
Malbec
MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

notbubbleboy said:

That's what Cabers want.
Only a person divorced from reality thinks being the object of deserved ridicule and lampooning has helped your cause.
Only a person divorced from reality would view my post as being attached to some "cause." Don't get many party invites do you? I guess you can't buy a sense of humor at Wayfair.
MilliVanilli
Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

notbubbleboy said:

That's what Cabers want.
Only a person divorced from reality would view my post as being attached to some "cause." Don't get many party invites do you? I guess you can't buy a sense of humor at Wayfair.
You're a devoted caber hack four years deep, deny it all you want, but it's your identity.

You don't get to pass off four years of crappy posting as a sense of humor.

And it's you lot that crap your undies daily over being lampooned, goodnatured ain't exactly in your wheelhouse.
Malbec
MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

notbubbleboy said:

That's what Cabers want.
You're a devoted caber hack four years deep, deny it all you want, but it's your identity.

And it's you lot that crap your undies daily over being lampooned, goodnatured ain't exactly in your wheelhouse.
You are so full of it, you don't know which way is up. Psychotic and clueless all rolled into one. Do you actually read, or do you just react? Seriously man, you lecturing anybody on delusion is nothing more than a sick joke.
MilliVanilli
Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

notbubbleboy said:

That's what Cabers want.

You are so full of it, you don't know which way is up. Psychotic and clueless all rolled into one. Do you actually read, or do you just react? Seriously man, you lecturing anybody on delusion is nothing more than a sick joke.
Opening line was a good summary of yourself. And I see you've come to show us that patented sense of humor you swore you had...
Malbec
MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

Malbec said:

MilliVanilli said:

notbubbleboy said:

That's what Cabers want.

Opening line was a good summary of yourself. And I see you've come to show us that patented sense of humor you swore you had...
I'm sorry, were you making a joke?

As for your other assertion.....

https://sicem365.com/forums/19/topics/46818/replies/1217684

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.