Football
Sponsored by

Apologies Needed

23,856 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Yogi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

Reverend said:

Thee has become nothing more than a troll.
I've always enjoyed setting the records straight and spanking the piss out of delusional fallen hero worshippers.
Is this your Jesus? Lol.

Lighten up, my friend.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Forest Bueller
Osodecentx said:

Am I supposed to tear down prior Baylor championship teams in response to ignorant OP?

CAB teams won two Big 12 championships
CMR has one.

I'm proud of both and refuse to criticize either of Grant Teaff team championships.

I'm proud of all of them.

PS - THEE is a simpleton

Not to question this, but has CMR won a championship yet. I though that was to be decided this weekend.

Thankfully, BU gets the chance to settle it on the field this week.

With the defense the Bears put on the field they have a chance against anybody.
Thee University
Dman said:

All football forums have washed up former athletes who peaked in college who try to stay relevant on a football forum. They try to validate their existence and re-live their glory years. Think of ALL the former football players over all the years of Baylor football..... THEE is the only one DESPERATE ENOUGH to wear this mantle proudly.

From someone who supported Teaff, Briles, and has openly supported Rhule from day 1....I feel sorry for the Opp. Living in the past is a sad life.
All football forums have a little fella who talks a big game but never got chosen in school yard football nor made the 7th grade team. They slink onto a football board seeking self esteem and acceptance for the first time in their life. They are sort of like Aggies.

We all know one or two. We feel genuinely sorry for them.

Washed up former players let go within a few years. A few of us go on to bigger and better things (NFL, USFL, etc) so many of us never peaked in college. We got even better and got even more knowledge and experience AFTER Baylor. I am one of those guys. I live in the past but it is a few notches above Baylor and what you think you know something about. You don't know jack squat. I do not feel sorry for you. You bring this upon yourself!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
Yogi said:

Thee University said:

Reverend said:

Thee has become nothing more than a troll.
I've always enjoyed setting the records straight and spanking the piss out of delusional fallen hero worshippers.
Is this your Jesus? Lol.

Lighten up, my friend.
I am as light as I can get.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
longtimebear
xiledinok said:

Most all the posters trashing Thee are the ones who should apologize.

You and thee deserve each other. You're both sick in the head.
Thee University
Forest Bueller said:

Osodecentx said:

Am I supposed to tear down prior Baylor championship teams in response to ignorant OP?

CAB teams won two Big 12 championships
CMR has one.

I'm proud of both and refuse to criticize either of Grant Teaff team championships.

I'm proud of all of them.

PS - THEE is a simpleton

Not to question this, but has CMR won a championship yet. I though that was to be decided this weekend.

Thankfully, BU gets the chance to settle it on the field this week.

With the defense the Bears put on the field they have a chance against anybody.
By CABer measuring sticks? Yes. Absolutely.

11-1 baby and done with class and professionalism.

Offense? Yes!

Defense? Yes!

Special Teams? Yes!

Discipline? Yes!
Thee University
longtimebear said:

xiledinok said:

You are my Stephen F Austin.

You are my Abilene Christian.

You are my Sam Houston.

You are my Wofford.

You are my Northwestern State.

You are my Incarnate Word.
Reverend
A legend in your own mind.
REX
Thee University said:

longtimebear said:

xiledinok said:

You are my Sam Houston.

You are my Wofford.

Am I your 2-30?
Thanks
Thee University
REX said:

Thee University said:

longtimebear said:

xiledinok said:

You are my Sam Houston.

You are my Wofford.

Am I your 2-30?
Thanks
I'm looking for a car wash boy. Know where I can find one? With experience.
Thee University
Reverend said:

A legend in your own mind.
Rev,

I'm just telling the truth.

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.
wuzzybear
Thee University said:

With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?
IGNORE, HE IS TOO FAR GONE
D. C. Bear
Malbear said:

The original post reads like some Westboro signs that I saw outside of Kansas' stadium...

Were those Westboro? If I had known that, I might have gone up and antagonized them a little!
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

All football forums have washed up former athletes who peaked in college who try to stay relevant on a football forum. They try to validate their existence and re-live their glory years. Think of ALL the former football players over all the years of Baylor football..... THEE is the only one DESPERATE ENOUGH to wear this mantle proudly.

From someone who supported Teaff, Briles, and has openly supported Rhule from day 1....I feel sorry for the Opp. Living in the past is a sad life.
All football forums have a little fella who talks a big game but never got chosen in school yard football nor made the 7th grade team. They slink onto a football board seeking self esteem and acceptance for the first time in their life. They are sort of like Aggies.

Washed up former players let go within a few years. A few of us go on to bigger and better things (NFL, USFL, etc) so many of us never peaked in college. We got even better and got even more knowledge and experience AFTER Baylor. I am one of those guys. I live in the past but it is a few notches above Baylor and what you think you know something about. You don't know jack squat. I do not feel sorry for you. You bring this upon yourself!

Yes yes. Old man. We've heard it all 1000000 times. You know the Old saying.."The loudest one in the room...is ALWAYS the weakest one in the room..and yet they're oblivious to this very irony"

This thread describes you perfectly. It is nothing more than you screaming loudly. Like you have for YEARS. Yet it's doing nothing more than highlighting your sad life. Please name another former Baylor player on this forum who acts like you do..who feels the need to self-validate his cliche life you do. There's not one.

Old man. Your a shell of whatever you were. And can't help spotlighting your sad existence. It must hurt. Good luck with that.
Reverend
I'd say you need to slow down a little. But don't care one way or the other.
REX
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

longtimebear said:

xiledinok said:

You are my Sam Houston.

You are my Wofford.

Am I your 2-30?
Thanks

Maybe you should try some of your ex teammates from the Arena league or whatever you played in. I think most of y'all are like the D3 players ( dads paying for their sons to play college football) and didn't really get paid.
Thanks
boognish_bear
In regard to discipline

BUGWBBear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

I've been behind Rhule since about 5 minutes into his introductory press conference. I was also behind Briles and will not apologize for that.

One thing everyone needs to know about Thee; since he last suited up, life has been down hill for him. The song Glory Days will paint an accurate picture for you of Thee.

Reminds me of a certain shoe salesman in Chicago....
Chuckroast
Thee University said:

Dman said:

At age 60, still measuring a man by whether he was chosen on the playground in grade school. I never took psychology, so I don't know what to make of that, but I have no words to express how truly odd that is.
outside observer
Thee University
I was a student at TX when you were playing at Baylor. Do you remember Howard Cossell a sportscaster from our day? He used to say I'm just telling it like it is and that's what you're doing here.

A couple of thoughts I would enjoy the **** out of Baylor beating OK and making the playoffs because it would be a huge in your face to Gameday.

Recruiting is now done a year in advance so a new coach already has an incoming class. However Matt Rhule didn't have that luxury. Baylor fb was a mess and they only had 1 commit. But MR hired a staff real quick and Baylor found a bunch of diamonds in the rough players among them Charlie Brewer and James Lynch. If MR continues to take Baylor fb to the next levels the media will talk about this.

But Thee I'm afraid the bad guys are going to win the Big XII title again. But even if they lose Baylor will go to the SB because of their Big XII tie in.

Nevertheless good luck on Saturday and I hope you guys prove me wrong.
LIB,MR BEARS
Since Theebrought up old school days, let's do something we all did in school back in the day.

Compare and Contrast

Thee : Mark Adickes
Dman
Chuckroast said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

At age 60, still measuring a man by whether he was chosen on the playground in grade school. I never took psychology, so I don't know what to make of that, but I have no words to express how truly odd that is.
Schoolyard trash talk....at 60!! You can't make this stuff up. Its crazy....(and not remotely accurate). Again. I'll ask. Is there ONE other former Baylor player on this forum so desperately and openly living in the past and seeking validation? Talking about "fan mail" etc. He's a text book case of a walking cliche of a jock who just can't let go, openly being mocked by most, yet he's to obtuse to even figure it out. He just screams louder.

Saddest part. It's not even good entertainment. Laughing at someone with a mental disorder..you just feel guilty after.

Malbec
We had better beat OU this week, or I know who I am going to blame. And it ain't Statman.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Mark Adickes is a fine ambassador for Baylor,
SMack
I apologize. I am truly sorry for what I have done, and what I failed to do.

It was all my fault.
xiledinok
Malbear said:

The original post reads like some Westboro signs that I saw outside of Kansas' stadium...
Wow, Baylor football under Matt Rhule is on the map. Old Lady Phelps doesn't gas up the vans for nobodies.
Did you hear her scream, "God hates ***s"...? You should tell your wife that you are a bigger winner with Rhule.

Thee 's post is harmless, unless you feel guilty trashing Rhule while stroking wild Caber conspiracy theories.
xiledinok
REX said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

longtimebear said:

xiledinok said:

You are my Sam Houston.

You are my Wofford.

Am I your 2-30?
Thanks

Maybe you should try some of your ex teammates from the Arena league or whatever you played in. I think most of y'all are like the D3 players ( dads paying for their sons to play college football) and didn't really get paid.
Thanks

Rex, Did you realize it was over for FSU after watching the Noles against Boise State? The collapse was all too familiar for the trained eye.
CutTheTVoff
What MoneyBear said.
xiledinok
Why are you still here?
REX
xiledinok said:

Why are you still here?

Just hanging out with you little man
Try getting some sleep
Pecos 45
I admit that I was not sold on CMR at all and said so.
I am still upset at the way CAB was dismissed, and still believe he is a good coach.
That said, I am here to post that I was wrong about CMR and admit the error of my ways.
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
Thee University
Thank you Pecos. You were not on my Schiff List but at least you have the backbone to weigh in and raise your hand for Rhule.

The others who can't admit they were and still are wrong about Rhule/Snow continue to cry about me being 60+ and on the board, my naming CABres appropriately, me telling and posting the brutal truth and on and on continue to gnash their teeth. These participation trophy recipients can't stand anyone who is not a Pleasantville resident. At least I can and will admit when I am wrong.

There are very, very few (if any) from the Class of 1981 athletes that have remained as active and participated as a season ticket holder, Bear Foundation member, Lettermen's annual meeting attendee, Life Member of the Lettermen's Club, Life Member of the Alumni Association, etc as I have. I say this not to brag but to let you know that I have been coming to Baylor games as a season tickert holder, Lettermen's Association Life Member, etc much longer than the average former player and most assuredly anyone from 1980-1981 vintage.

Who cares? I did it and continue to do it to a lesser degree because I love Baylor and loved building up to the first Baylor team in history to win 10 games over an 11 game season. I could have gone anywhere else in the SWC but chose Baylor because of Coach Cotton Davidson and Coach Corky Nelson, a superior education and wanting to leave in 4 years having built up a great program.

You guys can cry about my deer corn I throw out and you trip over each other trying to build a competent response to my truthful posts but I will not change. I am here to entertain and be entertained. Those spineless that ignore other posters are pitiful and weak. You are Pleasantville clones who really have the screws loose, suffer from your wives hen-pecking you into CTE patients and routinely ask for a pigskin enema here on 365. You must like it!
xiledinok
REX said:

xiledinok said:

Why are you still here?

Just hanging out with you little man
Try getting some sleep
Not everyone has issues sleeping. Do you worry about your son and daughter-in-law's future move? I still can get you those applications for a bar back and pole dancer in South Oklahoma City.

Explain why Baby Briles was complaining about his former head coach to the SEC Network announcers? It must be hard to implement a system that the players didn't want to play in this season. Blackmon wants to be like Randall Cunningham. He looks like he likes to be well protected in the pocket and not getting chased around because his coaches cannot adjust to these sneak UF blitz packages.
RegentCoverup
Pecos 45 said:

I admit that I was not sold on CMR at all and said so.
I am still upset at the way CAB was dismissed, and still believe he is a good coach.
That said, I am here to post that I was wrong about CMR and admit the error of my ways.
I can see the value in both coaches,.

But I'm still skeptical of the Board leadership.
CutTheTVoff
Thee University said:

With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?

To whom are we apologizing? You? Eff off loser.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.