Football
Sponsored by

Apologies Needed

23,861 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Peach Bowl was cold.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Ursus Americanus
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Just like the opp...this thread is done. No clue why the mods keep it open. Big 12 title game this week and we have this crap on the front page.
Thank God you are not a moderator. We'd be watching Mr. Rogers and Pleasantville over and over and over on here.

It's always interesting watching a guy like Dman who hated Rhule for two years pretend he was on board from year one.

He's one of the most argumentative people on here and likes to feign he's victim for having to account for his own posts.
Dman
Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Just like the opp...this thread is done. No clue why the mods keep it open. Big 12 title game this week and we have this crap on the front page.
Thank God you are not a moderator. We'd be watching Mr. Rogers and Pleasantville over and over and over on here.

It's always interesting watching a guy like Dman who hated Rhule for two years pretend he was on board from year one.

He's one of the most argumentative people on here and likes to feign he's victim for having to account for his own posts.

You're a funny little man. One of our families best friends knew Matt and his family well before they moved here. I was excited about his hire from day 1. I've started a dozen threads going back to Baylor Fans and here supporting Rhule and debating others that he didn't create the chaos he inherited and shouldn't be drug into it.

The difference is, I didn't make it a competition between other coaches and tear down Teaff or Briles like others.

So little man..put up and find a single post where I've been negative about Rhule...or shut up. And since you can't back up a claim that is total BS...it's down to SHUT UP.
KOKQB70
Thee, always correct, living legend, and retired, boo. Hope your recognition at Texas game was awesome and seeing your old teammates was incredible, and we kicked their butts. My friend Richard was doing security at door to Letterman's entrance, he enjoyed chat with you and many others, thanks again Doak and let's beat Oklahoma.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

You're a funny little man. One of our families best friends knew Matt and his family well before they moved here. I was excited about his hire from day 1. I've started a dozen threads going back to Baylor Fans and here supporting Rhule and debating others that he didn't create the chaos he inherited and shouldn't be drug into it.

The difference is, I didn't make it a competition between other coaches and tear down Teaff or Briles like others.

So little man..put up and find a single post where I've been negative about Rhule...or shut up. And since you can't back up a claim that is total BS...it's down to SHUT UP.
Quite a diatribe to double down on the fact you're thin skinned troll that's easy to rattle.

You crapped on Rhule for years. Now you pretend you didn't. End of story.
Malbec
Milli, Milli, Milli.
NeuroticBear
Malbec said:

Milli, Milli, Milli.
Got himself a paid membership so he could come back, apparently, but he can't hide who he is.
Ursus Americanus
NeuroticBear said:

Malbec said:

Milli, Milli, Milli.
Got himself a paid membership so he could come back, apparently, but he can't hide who he is.
Well, your screen name checks out, you've claimed how many posters that made you cry are that poster now?

They are apparently the great and powerful oz in your world. What a world that must be at that...

Ursus Americanus
Porteroso said:

This is one of the dumbest threads ever. People not only don't need to apologize for doubting Rhule, they need their brains scanned if they didn't have doubts after 1-11. People do tend to go overboard with things, it's just how sports are, all of them. That's ok. No need to apologize for being human.

To post this thread during one of the top 5 seasons Baylor football has ever seen is such a cry for attention. It means the OP isn't content with greatness, he needs personal attention too.

My advice is seek a hooker, because that's what you really want OP. Go get some, and please stop posting.
A few weeks ago you yourself were telling us all how Rhule was incapable of eclipsing 10 wins, but we couldn't get a better coach because we're basically doomed to mediocrity.

So please tell us more about being even keeled.
Ursus Americanus
Porteroso said:

This is one of the dumbest threads ever. People not only don't need to apologize for doubting Rhule, they need their brains scanned if they didn't have doubts after 1-11. People do tend to go overboard with things, it's just how sports are, all of them. That's ok. No need to apologize for being human.

To post this thread during one of the top 5 seasons Baylor football has ever seen is such a cry for attention. It means the OP isn't content with greatness, he needs personal attention too.

My advice is seek a hooker, because that's what you really want OP. Go get some, and please stop posting.
A few weeks ago you yourself were telling us all how Rhule was incapable of eclipsing 10 wins, but we couldn't get a better coach because we're basically doomed to mediocrity.

So please tell us more about being even keeled.
Dman
Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Quite a diatribe to double down on the fact you're thin skinned troll that's easy to rattle.

You just joined in Nov., yet you claim I "crapped on Rhule for years". Like I thought. Your full of BS and You're exposed for the fool you are. I've supported Rhule from day. You can't and won't find a thread otherwise.

Anyone can make up BS. Find a post or Move along little man. You bore me.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Like I thought. Not able to find a single post to back your BS. You're exposed as the fool you are. I've supported Rhule from day -.

Your posting speaks to that.
Ursus Americanus
Yogi said:

I love you, Thee, but you have way too much time on your hands.

Take your meds, Bro and enjoy the lake. Life is good for all of us.

I was wrong on some of my early concerns regarding Rhule, but I stand behind backing Art Briles. Art is still the winningest coach in the history of Baylor Football - and without our success earlier in the decade, a guy like Rhule never comes down here.

I don't believe in CAB'ers...

I don't believe in Rhulers...

I only believe in Sic 'Em.

Factually untrue.

RH Hamilton posted a win percentage of .786
Bob Woodruff .645
Frank Bridges .644

At .637 Art Briles is tied with George Sauer for the 4th place all-time winning percentage at Baylor University.

He's also tied with Frank Bridges and Grant Teaff for the number of conference championships won.

If Baylor wins Saturday, Matt Rhule will become the sixth head coach in Baylor history to deliver a conference title to the Bears.

We are not without some success in our program history, Briles was the first coach Baylor gave modern resources to, he did his part, but he was a benefactor of timing and funding as well.

Guy Morriss played an unherald part too, as did Grant Teaff behind the scenes and all the BMDs.

Matt Rhule is at Baylor because of a commitment to funding and giving resources to coaches that jumpstarted circa 2005 and continues to this day with ever advancing facilities.

Baylor has been dynamic across the board in athletics because of the funding commitment for facilities and willingness to go get and pay for good coaches.

Dman
Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Like I thought. Not able to find a single post to back your BS. You're exposed as the fool you are. I've supported Rhule from day -.

You just joined in November. But claim I've "crapped on Rhule for years". Care to walk us through that one? We've established that's a lie.

So..again..you made the claim. BACK IT UP LITTLE MAN. Your net even a good troll.
D. C. Bear
Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

You just joined in Nov., yet you claim I "crapped on Rhule for years". Like I thought. Your full of BS and You're exposed for the fool you are. I've supported Rhule from day. You can't and won't find a thread otherwise.

A fairly safe bet that he is a retread of a previous poster who made up half of my ignore list and got banned. This new version should join yours.
Dman
Malbec said:

Milli, Milli, Milli.

Good god I hope the mods have a little self respect and shut Mill's new game down soon.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Malbec said:

Milli, Milli, Milli.

Good god I hope the mods have a little self respect and shut Mill's new game down soon.
He is apparently the Spartacus of the dumpster fire free board, all of you thin skinned trolls that are getting your feelings hurt swear that threads or posts by anyone that gives you a reality check is that poster.

What ever they did to you must've been traumatic.
Dman
D. C. Bear said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

A fairly safe bet that he is a retread of a previous poster who made up half of my ignore list and got banned. This new version should join yours.

Yeah. I didn't read some of the posts from others. My bad. Totally agree. HES BACK. Done. He's on ignore. A total waste of time. I just hope the mods don't wait SO long to ban this new screen name.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

D. C. Bear said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Yeah. I didn't read some of the posts from others. My bad. Totally agree. HES BACK. Done. He's on ignore. A total waste of time. I just hope the mods don't wait SO long to ban this new screen name.
So, you think you're being stalked by some former poster because you've been called out for the idiocy of your anti-Baylor posts you're trying to deny...and now you want the mods to save you from accounting for your own behavior by hoping that your fantasy about another poster's identity will come true.

That's adorable.
ydre2
1) OP was hilarious

2) Pecos, I really respect your admission. the ability to admit one was wrong is all too rare these days

3) Dman, I've never taken notice of you before, maybe bc you weren't one of the worst, maybe bc I spend so little time on the freeboard. however, I do specifically remember that about a month ago, I found a thread you started 2 years ago that was something along the lines of CMR won't be any good and that we should accept very mediocre seasons till we find a new coach. it wasn't super harsh, but essentially you don't believe in him.

4) there are a LOT of people throwing up disingenuous arguments in refusing to admit they were wrong. still being a fan of Briles isn't the litmus test. you don't have to forsake enjoyment of previous success to be on board this new staff. you don't even have to trust the BOR. let your conspiracy theories run wild. I'll give you some simple parameters to see whether or not you are who this thread is aimed at:

- did you ever refer to CMR as "little Matty" or "jersey"?

- did you directly call or indirectly imply that CMR was a liar, fraud, or conman?

- did you suggest none of these coaches could, in fact, coach, and should be fired before year 2?

if you answered yes to any of these, then EAD. otherwise, I don't think even the biggest sunshine pumper would hold any other prior reasonable, level-headed expressions of concern or doubt during that first year against you.
oh herro!
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Ursus Americanus said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

You just joined in November. But claim I've "crapped on Rhule for years". Care to walk us through that one? We've established that's a lie.

So..again..you made the claim. BACK IT UP LITTLE MAN. Your net even a good troll.
Because your crap has been necroposted by people laughing at you. There's a written record you're eager to pretend isn't there.

Mic drop.
Thee University
OK boys.

A few more days to grow some backbone and let your peanuts drop. If you are on my Schiff list and have not apologized for your transgressions you will be banished from 365 forever.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
geewago
Ursus Americanus is either Milli reincarnated or his newly hatched clone.
Dman
ydre2 said:

1) OP was hilarious

3) Dman, I've never taken notice of you before, maybe bc you weren't one of the worst, maybe bc I spend so little time on the freeboard. however, I do specifically remember that about a month ago, I found a thread you started 2 years ago that was something along the lines of CMR won't be any good and that we should accept very mediocre seasons till we find a new coach. it wasn't super harsh, but essentially you don't believe in him.

Your first sentence says it all. You don't know me nor spend much time over here. You're confusing me with someone else. I won't flame you for that. Maybe it's an innocent mistake. But you won't find that thread your speaking of..or it won't be me.

I've been clear from day one with many who can back me. I've started a dozen threads supporting Rhule. Going back to Baylor Fans. I've been critical of the BoT, but NEVER blamed Rhule the chaos he didn't create And defended him against those who did.

You can join Milli's new username (he's on ignore now) and double down on your statements.. or accept your confusing me with someone else.
Ursus Americanus
ydre2 said:

1) OP was hilarious

2) Pecos, I really respect your admission. the ability to admit one was wrong is all too rare these days

4) there are a LOT of people throwing up disingenuous arguments in refusing to admit they were wrong. still being a fan of Briles isn't the litmus test. you don't have to forsake enjoyment of previous success to be on board this new staff. you don't even have to trust the BOR. let your conspiracy theories run wild. I'll give you some simple parameters to see whether or not you are who this thread is aimed at:

- did you ever refer to CMR as "little Matty" or "jersey"?

- did you directly call or indirectly imply that CMR was a liar, fraud, or conman?

- did you suggest none of these coaches could, in fact, coach, and should be fired before year 2?

if you answered yes to any of these, then EAD. otherwise, I don't think even the biggest sunshine pumper would hold any other prior reasonable, level-headed expressions of concern or doubt during that first year against you.
Dman thinks repetitive whining will shield him, notice he didn't respond directly to you post because he doesn't really want you to reply.

Next he'll accuse you of being whoever this milli guy is that absolutely haunts him in his sleep.
Dman
Yep. Confirmed. Urus is definitely Milli. He's famous for..and the only one obtuse enough, to follow a post of someone he KNOWS has him on ignore....and literally not get the absurdity.

He will desperately follow this post...trying to score cheap points..saying who knows what....knowing all we can see is his name..nothing more

Lets see how long the mods let their site be crapped on this time.

Later Milli...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ursus Americanus said:

Dman said:

Malbec said:

Milli, Milli, Milli.

He is apparently the Spartacus of the dumpster fire free board, all of you thin skinned trolls that are getting your feelings hurt swear that threads or posts by anyone that gives you a reality check is that poster.

What ever they did to you must've been traumatic.
Welcome back, Milli. You have been sorely missed! About as much as an infected boil. LOL!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
Milli...
The dude is sharp and the girl has a cute witty persona.

Amazing how a poster sends supposedly thick skinned boys and girls into a frenzy.
ydre2
Dman said:

ydre2 said:

1) OP was hilarious

Your first sentence says it all. You don't know me nor spend much time over here. You're confusing me with someone else. I won't flame you for that. Maybe it's an innocent mistake. But you won't find that thread your speaking of..or it won't be me.

I've been clear from day one with many who can back me. I've started a dozen threads supporting Rhule. Going back to Baylor Fans. I've been critical of the BoT, but NEVER blamed Rhule the chaos he didn't create And defended him against those who did.

You can join Milli's new username (he's on ignore now) and double down on your statements.. or accept your confusing me with someone else.

there's no reason to be condescending as Ive never had beef with you nor have motivation to target you. I'm simply stating a fact thst I saw one of your posts and your name stood out bc I was trying to figure out what your handle meant/who you are. also, I said it wasn't one of the worst posts, just sounded like you'd give up or resigned to the fact this staff probably wouldn't be good. as long as you never insinuated this staff was a bunch of losers, I have no qualms with doubt or concern. however, without me sifting through to find it, of course theres always a chance I'm confusing you. if so, then I do apologize. I'm not too arrogant to do so.
oh herro!
BUBBFAN
Boy Thee, you sure know how to stir up a hornets nest.
bear2be2
geewago said:

Ursus Americanus is either Milli reincarnated or his newly hatched clone.
There are certainly a lot of similarities.
Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

Yep. Confirmed. Urus is definitely Milli. He's famous for..and the only one obtuse enough, to follow a post of someone he KNOWS has him on ignore....and literally not get the absurdity.

He will desperately follow this post...trying to score cheap points..saying who knows what....knowing all we can see is his name..nothing more

Lets see how long the mods let their site be crapped on this time.

Later Milli...
I don't know who that poster is, but since it aggravates you it apparently is high praise to be them.

It's amazing an old codger like you spends their time like this, worried about a message board. Seems like a family intervention may be in order.

Dman
ydre2 said:

Dman said:

ydre2 said:

1) OP was hilarious

there's no reason to be condescending as Ive never had beef with you nor have motivation to target you. I'm simply stating a fact thst I saw one of your posts and your name stood out bc I was trying to figure out what your handle meant/who you are. also, I said it wasn't one of the worst posts, just sounded like you'd give up or resigned to the fact this staff probably wouldn't be good. as long as you never insinuated this staff was a bunch of losers, I have no qualms with doubt or concern. however, without me sifting through to find it, of course theres always a chance I'm confusing you. if so, then I do apologize. I'm not too arrogant to do so.

No apologies needed. I acknowledged it could have been an innocent confusion about someone else.

My condensation was for Milli/Urus and only if you were following his lead of baseless and pure blatant lies.

He's on ignore. No time for his absurdity On a Big 12 championship week. It's a great time to be a bear! Couldn't be prouder of Rhule and these kids.

Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

ydre2 said:

Dman said:

ydre2 said:

1) OP was hilarious

No apologies needed. I acknowledged it could have been an innocent confusion about someone else.

My condensation was for Milli/Urus and only if you were following his lead of baseless and pure blatant lies.

He's on ignore. No time for his absurdity On a Big 12 championship week. It's a great time to be a bear! Couldn't be prouder of Rhule and these kids.

Your "condensation"? I realize you're trying to spit on everyone but I assure you that no one got wet, unless you include how hot and bothered you've made yourself.
Reverend
Any more questions Senator McCarthy?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.