Football
Sponsored by

Apologies Needed

23,998 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Pecos 45 said:

I admit that I was not sold on CMR at all and said so.
I am still upset at the way CAB was dismissed, and still believe he is a good coach.
That said, I am here to post that I was wrong about CMR and admit the error of my ways.
I can see the value in both coaches,.

But I'm still skeptical of the Board leadership.

Rev. Wiles on a higher education board with 39 others. The size scares me but if it keeps fundies out then it has a pillar of strength being too large.
xiledinok
CutTheTVoff said:

Thee University said:

With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?

To whom are we apologizing? You? Eff off loser.

Don't take it so hard. They want me to apologize to Drew.

Dman, we all can play some flag football next year at the tailgate to help us 2A 3A NUG athletic talents get out in the open. Lighten the atmosphere. Sharpen our pencils. There were a bunch of posters tearing down Rhule and Snow because they replaced the hero and didn't believe Caber recipes were important for great success.
I ve enjoyed being a pencil neck ******* sticking up for those guys. The athletic director was beat up on as well.
Dman
xiledinok said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Thee University said:

With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?

Dman, we all can play some flag football next year at the tailgate to help us 2A 3A NUG athletic talents get out in the open. Lighten the atmosphere. Sharpen our pencils. There were a bunch of posters tearing down Rhule and Snow because they replaced the hero and didn't believe Caber recipes were important for great success.
I ve enjoyed being a pencil neck ******* sticking up for those guys. The athletic director was beat up on as well.

Awe. Look. THEE does have a groupie. The resident forum drunk. Priceless.
xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

I wish I was drunk and pouring out beer on your head a few times after our Big 12 championship victory. Make your wife drive you 100 mph to get you home. I've never met Thee. Do you want him to play on your team to gang up on the rest of us 2A and 3A Nugs?
Dman
xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

I wish I was drunk and pouring out beer on your head a few times after our Big 12 championship victory. Make your wife drive you 100 mph to get you home. I've never met Thee. Do you want him to play on your team to gang up on the rest of us 2A and 3A Nugs?

And with that incoherent ramble...You couldn't try harder to make my point for me. Have another glass/bottle and sleep it off. It's barely 5:00.

For the millionth time. I've openly supported Teaff, Briles, and Rhule from day 1.

Do yourself a favor. Walk away from the keyboard before you get temporarily banned again.
xiledinok
Dman said:

xiledinok said:

Dman said:

xiledinok said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

And with that incoherent ramble...You couldn't try harder to make my point for me. Have another glass/bottle and sleep it off. It's barely 5:00.

For the millionth time. I've openly supported Teaff, Briles, and Rhule from day 1.

Do yourself a favor. Walk away from the keyboard before you get temporarily banned again.

I m not drunk you idiot. I was banned?
Did I play against you in the intramural league?
You are bossy and demanding. Why?

Thee University
xiledinok said:

You are bossy and demanding. Why?

He might have been one of those sons who got a uniform and suited up for home games because daddy donated some cash flow. I tend to believe he never wore a jock in his life though.

Maybe he is a regent's son? Bossy. Demanding. I have come to think of him as *****y and prissy in a Penland Pansie sort of way
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
CutTheTVoff said:

Did you mean elf off?????? You MCC, Paul Quinn or TSTI?

Put your green and gold CABer knee pads back on and apologize to Rhule and Snow.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
NeuroticBear
Thee University said:

CutTheTVoff said:

Put your green and gold CABer knee pads back on and apologize to Rhule and Snow.
So much repressed homosexuality in your posts.

Sorry you had to play in an era when you couldn't be your real self.
Thee University
NeuroticBear said:

Thee University said:

CutTheTVoff said:

You recognized it right off the bat. I wonder.......................Penland?
xiledinok
Perhaps we pour beer on a few others. Celebrate and get ourselves smelling like we have had too much of good time to force those guys' wives to get them home to change clothes.
twd74
Thee University said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

How many are repentant?

You should apologize for being a part of bu's BIGGEST game in the last 45 years and getting.....well beat
2-30
Thanks
I do apologize. My 15 tackles (tied with Tommy Tabor for leading) were not enough to negate our 7 turnovers and 158 yards of total offense against the defending National Champions.

I tried my hardest but it just wasn't good enough.

Thanks for caring. Wish you could have been there cheering us on.
I had the privilege of attending the 81 Cotton bowl, nearly froze my appendages if a recall. Game was a lot better than the score indicates. Passing game just didn't work at all. Defense was never the problem on that team. In fact, 2019 BU reminds me a lot of the 80 team-- great defense led my a great group of Seniors.

I don't remember being public with it, but I was a doubter (to be a 60 year follower of Baylor Football is to have doubts on occasion), I doubted we could recruit or hold recruits after the scandal, I doubted we could play Big10 in the Big 12 (built on defense, control offense), ....
So I hereby supply my repentence,
Respectfully,
Doubting TW74

Osodecentx
Never realized how horrible all the Penland guys are. You know, the terrible Penland people who buy football tickets and paid full tuition costs
william
{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }

{ wondering what is going on here }

D!

BID.

madness. pure madness.

william
NeuroticBear said:

Thee University said:

CutTheTVoff said:

>>...And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes
And hide
I want to hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you till the fear in me subsides
...<<

Dman
Just like the opp...this thread is done. No clue why the mods keep it open. Big 12 title game this week and we have this crap on the front page.
bear2be2
Dman said:

Just like the opp...this thread is done. No clue why the mods keep it open. Big 12 title game this week and we have this crap on the front page.

Acknowledging the inherent irony/hypocrisy in my own reply, you do realize that your response put this thread at the top of the board, right? If you really want threads like this one to disappear, the best way to make that happen is to ignore them.
Porteroso
This is one of the dumbest threads ever. People not only don't need to apologize for doubting Rhule, they need their brains scanned if they didn't have doubts after 1-11. People do tend to go overboard with things, it's just how sports are, all of them. That's ok. No need to apologize for being human.

To post this thread during one of the top 5 seasons Baylor football has ever seen is such a cry for attention. It means the OP isn't content with greatness, he needs personal attention too.

My advice is seek a hooker, because that's what you really want OP. Go get some, and please stop posting.
Thee University
Osodecentx said:

Never realized how horrible all the Penland guys are. You know, the terrible Penland people who buy football tickets and paid full tuition costs
OK. Martin from now on.

By the way, I've noticed over the years that very, very, very few Baylor students pay full tuition. I paid it but in a different manner that I carry with me even today. But, I'm thankful for it!
Thee University
Dman said:

Thank God you are not a moderator. We'd be watching Mr. Rogers and Pleasantville over and over and over on here.

Osodecentx
Thee University said:

Osodecentx said:

I paid it but in a different manner that I carry with me even today. But, I'm thankful for it!
CME?
Thee University
Porteroso said:

This is one of the dumbest threads ever. People not only don't need to apologize for doubting Rhule, they need their brains scanned if they didn't have doubts after 1-11. People do tend to go overboard with things, it's just how sports are, all of them. That's ok. No need to apologize for being human.

To post this thread during one of the top 5 seasons Baylor football has ever seen is such a cry for attention. It means the OP isn't content with greatness, he needs personal attention too.

My advice is seek a hooker, because that's what you really want OP. Go get some, and please stop posting.
Dumbest threads ever? On this board. Surely you jest!

The tone in which they ripped Coach Rhule and Coach Snow, the frequency of their rippings and the blatant and apparent wishes for continued failure were very evident. Those losers need to repent and be saved in Baylor Fashion.

The FACT that the vast majority of those who doubted and took pleasure in Rhule's and Snow's early struggles to find the pieces of the ______storm Briles left them with, and can't swallow hard and repent, this thread is appropriate.

Watch what happens if OU beats us. They will crawl out from under their Mt. Vernon decorated rocks and start over again.

Hookers? That is so un-Baylor like.
Pecos 45
Everyone take a deep breath, then listen (please).

1) Thee has a right to be as horsey as he wishes on here because unlike about 95% of the posters, he ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME, in college, at Baylor. He's earned the right to spout off.
2) Most posters believe they "know football" but don't because they've never been on the field.
3) Everyone can have an opinion, but actual football knowledge/experience is something else.
4) You don't have to apologize, but you can say, "I was wrong about CMR," and still maintain your "no apologies" stance.

Again, I was extremely dubious of CMR, but he has put up the numbers this season.
I loved Art Briles and believe he got a raw deal because I never saw a straight line from a rape to him.

And I think it's a crime that Briles isn't coaching a college football team, somewhere.
If Bobby Petrino can bounce back, why not CAB?

But just let Thee have his moment.
He's earned it.
Now, let's drink beer and cuss the Sooners. (I think Lincoln Riley may be on the lookout for a new double wide to retire to.)
“If you have a job without aggravations, you don’t have a job.”
Malcolm Forbes
william
Me and ol' Bud Jones
We got a thing goin'on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's gone on much too long
To let it go now

We meet every day at his old cafe
One-thirty and they know I'll be there
Making me sandwich - extra mustard please
While the juke box plays my favorite songs

Me and ol' Bud Jones
We got a thing goin'on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

They gotta be extra careful
That they don't build it up too high
And they've got other customers
And I'm just a single guy

Me and ol' Bud Jones
Mr Jones Mr Jones Mr Jones....
<<

- BUmmagumma
Thee University
You do know that old Bud Jones died just over a year ago?
Osodecentx
Pecos 45 said:

Everyone take a deep breath, then listen (please).

1) Thee has a right to be as horsey as he wishes on here because unlike about 95% of the posters, he ACTUALLY PLAYED THE GAME, in college, at Baylor. He's earned the right to spout off.
2) Most posters believe they "know football" but don't because they've never been on the field.
3) Everyone can have an opinion, but actual football knowledge/experience is something else.
4) You don't have to apologize, but you can say, "I was wrong about CMR," and still maintain your "no apologies" stance.

Again, I was extremely dubious of CMR, but he has put up the numbers this season.
I loved Art Briles and believe he got a raw deal because I never saw a straight line from a rape to him.

And I think it's a crime that Briles isn't coaching a college football team, somewhere.
If Bobby Petrino can bounce back, why not CAB?

But just let Thee have his moment.
He's earned it.
Now, let's drink beer and cuss the Sooners. (I think Lincoln Riley may be on the lookout for a new double wide to retire to.)
Agree with most of your post, but not the part about Thee knowing football because he played. He'll be against CMR just like he's flipped on every Baylor coach since GT.

You know from my posts that, unlike Thee, I refuse to diminish the accomplishments of past teams and players.
william
Thee University said:

bud jones, the restaurant, lives on.

- KKM

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60956-d437332-Reviews-Bud_Jones_Restaurant-San_Antonio_Texas.html
Thee University
Osodecentx said:

Agree with most of your post, but not the part about Thee knowing football because he played. He'll be against CMR just like he's flipped on every Baylor coach since GT.

You know from my posts that, unlike Thee, I refuse to diminish the accomplishments of past teams and players.
Nope. Rhule got us to 11-1 faster than any coach we've ever had and did so under horrible circumstances. He is professional, grounded and ethical. He will not turn the press against us, he will keep his problem kids under control and he will be here in Waco for a while longer.

I diminish only the past coaches and their useless and wreckless antics. The players are only doing on the field what the coaches coached them to do. I can't remember EVER calling out a player by name. I only referenced those who took a play off or two plays off when they wanted to or could not get lined up right. I did not post their names here though.
Thee University
william said:

Thee University said:

bud jones, the restaurant, lives on.

- KKM

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g60956-d437332-Reviews-Bud_Jones_Restaurant-San_Antonio_Texas.html

His daughter Kathy runs it now.
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

Osodecentx said:

I diminish only the past coaches and their useless and wreckless antics. The players are only doing on the field what the coaches coached them to do. I can't remember EVER calling out a player by name. I only referenced those who took a play off or two plays off when they wanted to or could not get lined up right. I did not post their names here though.
You call out entire teams and runtime down.

You'll turn on Rhule just like you turned on every coach since GT. It's in your DNA. I understand you treated teammates the same way

(and it is reckless, not reckless)
Thee University
Osodecentx said:

Well...................which is it?
Thee University
Osodecentx said:

You'll turn on Rhule just like you turned on every coach since GT. It's in your DNA. I understand you treated teammates the same way

Really now?

I treated teammates the same way?????? Hell, I was so worried about keeping my own job I did not have the time nor the inclination to do whatever negative you tried to refer to. I was just happy to start 36 of my 46 Baylor games. That did not happen by me treating teammates poorly my friend.
Osodecentx
Osodecentx
Osodecentx said:

Osodecentx said:

Thee University said:

Osodecentx said:

You call out entire teams and runtime down.

(and it is reckless, not wreckless)

autocorrect prevented showing ignorance
Malbec
twd74 said:

I had the privilege of attending the 81 Cotton bowl, nearly froze my appendages if a recall. Game was a lot better than the score indicates. Passing game just didn't work at all. Defense was never the problem on that team. In fact, 2019 BU reminds me a lot of the 80 team-- great defense led my a great group of Seniors.

I don't remember being public with it, but I was a doubter (to be a 60 year follower of Baylor Football is to have doubts on occasion), I doubted we could recruit or hold recruits after the scandal, I doubted we could play Big10 in the Big 12 (built on defense, control offense), ....
So I hereby supply my repentence,
Respectfully,
Doubting TW74

The weather was beautiful for the '81 Cotton Bowl, not sure why some of your appendages got frozen, but that could be more of an answer for your wife.

Just messin' with you of course, but truly it was a gorgeous day as I remember. Had to be low-mid 60's and a little breeze and plenty of sun. The '75 Cotton Bowl was definitely colder.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.