Football
Sponsored by

Apologies Needed

23,866 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think I should have named this post Apologies Warranted.

I'm not real surprised that my Schiff List boys are not getting backbone and apologizing to Rhule & Snow. I should have included Nixon because he too caught a lot of the flak from the forlorn CABers.

I'll bet a number of you boys are holding your breath until Saturday afternoon. If Baylor wins the sole Big 12 (without help from other teams) Championship I predict I will have to reopen up my Swan Diving School on top of the Alico Building.
Ursus Americanus
Thee University said:

I'm not real surprised that my Schiff List boys are not getting backbone and apologizing to Rhule & Snow. I should have included Nixon because he too caught a lot of the flak from the forlorn CABers.

I'll bet a number of you boys are holding your breath until Saturday afternoon. If Baylor wins the sole Big 12 (without help from other teams) Championship I predict I will have to reopen up my Swan Diving School on top of the Alico Building.
I perish the thought of these impenitent "fans" to be out on the ledge in their speedos.

ydre2
Reverend said:

Any more questions Senator McCarthy?

you must be one of the front-running SOB's all the necroposters love to hammer.
oh herro!
DioNoZeus
ydre2 said:

Reverend said:

It's hard to believe he's able to post with as much time as he spends kneeling in front of Art. He's quite the multitasker.
This place is toxic. Unsubscribing

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
Ursus Americanus
DioNoZeus said:

ydre2 said:

Reverend said:

It's hard to believe he's able to post with as much time as he spends kneeling in front of Art. He's quite the multitasker.
I think Art dictates.
LIB,MR BEARS
Thee University said:

no one here expects you to get things correct the first time. We look to others for that.
bunation
No apology needed from you, Doak.

But, thx for even considering it.............!
Reverend
About a five man circle jerk going on here. Thee is in the middle. Beg boys beg.
DioNoZeus
Reverend said:

About a five man circle jerk going on here. Thee is in the middle. Beg boys beg.
Looks like you'll be eating the biscuit, as per usual

-Bono/Chitwood/Norman Dale/Sunny Ortiz/John Galt/and soon to be The Toxic Avenger
Reverend
Huh? Speak some sense.
xiledinok
Good to read the robe touchers are out in full force.
Look forward to all of the gems soon to be unveiled from the past.
Ursus Americanus
xiledinok said:

Thee summoned them, what's amazing is that they still hang around a Baylor forum.
Reverend
Your Baylor forum would be a small circle jerk.
Ursus Americanus
Reverend said:

Your Baylor forum would be a small circle jerk.
A Baylor forum would be a small forum if it had Baylor fans? Well, thanks for confirming you aren't one, which we already knew.

Thee University
Ursus Americanus said:

xiledinok said:

Thee summoned them, what's amazing is that they still hang around a Baylor forum.
Deer corn. Maybe some CABer or candy corn.

1. I wish I had the list of everyone that has had their feelings so hurt that they had to place some of us on ignore.

2. Who is the King of ALL Pencil Necks who has placed the most people on ignore?

3. Who is the most ignored poster?

Someone has the answers.
Dman
The fact that the mods haven't locked this thread..on a week where all Baylor fans could and should be united versus this trash... Speaks volumes. Sad

Ursus Americanus
Dman said:

The fact that the mods haven't locked this thread..on a week where all Baylor fans could and should be united versus this trash... Speaks volumes. Sad

It is sad that a man well past mid life doesn't have thick enough skin to hold his own in a conversation and man up to take a well deserved ribbing for being an irrational whiner for years on end.

Instead you want someone to come save you from your own behavior all the time, there will be no rescue.

SATXBear
REX said:

Thee University said:

With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?

You should apologize for being a part of bu's BIGGEST game in the last 45 years and getting.....well beat
2-30
Thanks

You have no comebacks dude. Quit ragging on Grant Teaff. Pretty low. You need to move on to your next hobby in life.
SATXBear
Johnny Bear said:

This season to date has been beyond the wildest dreams of just about all of us and CMR and staff deserve all due credit for it.

Having said that, as things stand today the scoreboard still says CAB - two Big 12 championships and CMR - zero Big 12 championships (hopefully he is about to cut that start in half).

..... Just saying......

Well at least Baylor is winning the right way and with integrity. The most important thing is Rhule is succeeding while still representing the core mission of the school. That in itself is much more important than any championships. With that said, winning tomorrow would be icing on the cake.
SATXBear
Johnny Bear said:

Yogi said:

I was wrong on some of my early concerns regarding Rhule, but I stand behind backing Art Briles. Art is still the winningest coach in the history of Baylor Football - and without our success earlier in the decade, a guy like Rhule never comes down here.

Also, without Art, we would likely still be playing in an archaic almost 70 year old stadium and would likely still have no Heisman winner in our entire football history. It's beyond me how some people appear to have completely forgotten about things like that.

I don't think it is that folks are not grateful, but the hate I saw poured out on Rhule for a year and a half on this free site was pathetic. I never understand why people could not except Rhule for coming to Waco to rebuild the program even when we were 1-11. It now makes those folks look like bandwagon fans that is all. I do appreciate Art for his work at Baylor though.
SATXBear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Ursus Americanus said:

REX said:

Thee University said:

With the regular season over and the Big 12 Championship looming this weekend, these fire Snow and fire Rhule threads from 2017 and 2018 are priceless.

The CABer crybaby bunch now look like the pencil neck, broke d!ck dogs that you all were. I say were because if you are a TRUE Baylor fan you would apologize to all of us here on 365 who allowed Coach Rhule and Coach Snow a real opportunity to put out the dumpster fire that Briles & Bennett left us with. I believe you might have enough backbone to publically apologize and recant your hysterics posted here over the past 2 years for all to stomach.

For 10+ years a large number of us posted here that you cannot win BIG unless you have offense, defense, special teams and discipline. We have it all now. The coaching job and the players performance this year are as good if not better than any Baylor team since 1899 when R.H. Hamilton and the Bears went 2-1-1 with huge wins over Toby's Business College and a tie with the 1899 Toads!

I've got a list of names of the CABer Crybabies I'm putting together. Let's see how many will have enough stones to step up and apologize here where they spent a few years ripping Rhule and Snow. You just know that a large numer of these studs are praying for Baylor to get toasted by OU or our bowl opponent so they can spew on us.

How many are repentant?

You should apologize for being a part of bu's BIGGEST game in the last 45 years and getting.....well beat
2-30
Thanks
We're waiting on your apology for being triggered by facts.

https://sicem365.com/forums/2/topics/57186/last

How many big 12 teams are ranked today?
Toughest conference ever?
Thanks

Those pesky little facts
Lulz, you really are the butt hurt father of a disgraced fired nobody that is reduced to trolling a message board.

How proud you must make your boy.

They don't make them any more pathetic than this.

Seriously. Rex, you're lucky this is a message board and you have the chance to respond.

If it were a physical space, you'd be surrounded by people with their backs turned.

You're done. Go find a program that will take you.

This is the one thing all Baylor fans should agree on. Not good for fathers of ex coaches to troll this site. We never even mention his son's name. Why is he here?
SATXBear
boognish_bear said:

In regard to discipline

Yep
SATXBear
Chuckroast said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

All football forums have washed up former athletes who peaked in college who try to stay relevant on a football forum. They try to validate their existence and re-live their glory years. Think of ALL the former football players over all the years of Baylor football..... THEE is the only one DESPERATE ENOUGH to wear this mantle proudly.

From someone who supported Teaff, Briles, and has openly supported Rhule from day 1....I feel sorry for the Opp. Living in the past is a sad life.
All football forums have a little fella who talks a big game but never got chosen in school yard football nor made the 7th grade team. They slink onto a football board seeking self esteem and acceptance for the first time in their life. They are sort of like Aggies.

We all know one or two. We feel genuinely sorry for them.

Washed up former players let go within a few years. A few of us go on to bigger and better things (NFL, USFL, etc) so many of us never peaked in college. We got even better and got even more knowledge and experience AFTER Baylor. I am one of those guys. I live in the past but it is a few notches above Baylor and what you think you know something about. You don't know jack squat. I do not feel sorry for you. You bring this upon yourself!

At age 60, still measuring a man by whether he was chosen on the playground in grade school. I never took psychology, so I don't know what to make of that, but I have no words to express how truly odd that is.

It is just a shtick. I am surprised y'all take the bait so hard.
SATXBear
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

Pecos 45 said:

I admit that I was not sold on CMR at all and said so.
I am still upset at the way CAB was dismissed, and still believe he is a good coach.
That said, I am here to post that I was wrong about CMR and admit the error of my ways.
I can see the value in both coaches,.

But I'm still skeptical of the Board leadership.

I always appreciate your posts and your insight. I pretty much am in your boat.
Thee University
Dman said:

I've got an even better idea...............lock your sad little self into a closet and watch the following video of yourself over and over and over. Green sweater is a perfect touch.

Thee University
SATXBear said:

boognish_bear said:

In regard to discipline

Yep
Imagine that.
xiledinok
Dman said:

You love to tell posters what to do if you disagree with them.
Did you grow up with a silver spoon in your mouth and always got your way?
We'll be even more united after a win in the early afternoon tomorrow and we can see more gems from the past.
BUbearinARK
I like to think my neck is slender and graceful. And have been a Rhule fan since day won.

Thread isn't gold, but has been pretty fun to read.
DioNoZeus
Reverend said:

Huh? Speak some sense.

Osodecentx
SATXBear said:

I do appreciate Art for his work at Baylor though.
Thank you
Bearsnarl
Pissing contests are fun, but really, I prefer football.
SATXBear
Porteroso said:

This is one of the dumbest threads ever. People not only don't need to apologize for doubting Rhule, they need their brains scanned if they didn't have doubts after 1-11. People do tend to go overboard with things, it's just how sports are, all of them. That's ok. No need to apologize for being human.

To post this thread during one of the top 5 seasons Baylor football has ever seen is such a cry for attention. It means the OP isn't content with greatness, he needs personal attention too.

My advice is seek a hooker, because that's what you really want OP. Go get some, and please stop posting.

The problem is that some did not want to give Rhule a grace period to right the ship. No one knew for sure how this would work out, but the fact that some were so impatient because it was not the past the first year was pitiful. Those folks deserve ridicule.
TheAgentGrant
Ya need to give it a rest. That team was full of All Pros and probably the greatest LB to ever play. Everybody has a bad day once in a while. I am neutral on all of this, but quit the cheap shots it makes you look silly.
AgentGrant
SATXBear
TheAgentGrant said:

Ya need to give it a rest. That team was full of All Pros and probably the greatest LB to ever play. Everybody has a bad day once in a while. I am neutral on all of this, but quit the cheap shots it makes you look silly.

I have no idea what you are talking about. There had been a lot of trash thrown around on the free board about Rhule before he started winning. You deserve some ridicule if you were one of them.
Ursus Americanus
SATXBear said:

TheAgentGrant said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. There had been a lot of trash thrown around on the free board about Rhule before he started winning. You deserve some ridicule if you were one of them.
I think he meant to rebuke Rex but hit the wrong post. At least, that's what he should've done. Let's give him benefit of the doubt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.