Coach Aranda's call for unity

26,922 Views | 234 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by boognish_bear
BluesBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Give me a break. So your only concern is about recruits. Don't see the long term big picture of what direction this country is headed.
PartyBear
My concern is about the long term direction of the country. I support civil rights and I'm proud that Baylor's administration didnt mince words and also came out in support and didn't give a second to trying to appease its backwards elements as seen on this site which is what Baylor historically has tied itself in knots trying to do. I'm pleased Baylor is on board and left it's backwards elements on the ash heap of history.
Wichitabear
wuzzybear said:

Even when you read all these posts you know mass chaos is coming. We can't even agree on simple things let alone the agree on the solutions. For every person on this site there is an equally passionate argument against the other. Amazing!!!
and neither side understands the other at all. Speaking a foreign language.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Wichitabear
boognish_bear said:

So true. My heart is one with them and when one is breaking, mine is breaking.
241Bear
241Bear
boognish_bear
Waco1947
Timbear said:

Where are the Black protesters against Black on Black crime when probably 100's of Blacks are killed and wounded by Blacks every weekend in cities around the country?
Those killings are not racially motivat d.
Waco1947 ,la
Wichitabear
Waco1947 said:

Timbear said:

Where are the Black protesters against Black on Black crime when probably 100's of Blacks are killed and wounded by Blacks every weekend in cities around the country?
oh, well that makes it so much better. Omg
Waco1947
Wichitabear said:

Waco1947 said:

Timbear said:

Your statement was about "feeling better." That's your straw man.
BLM is protesting racism, police killings of blacks and police brutality.
Black on black is horrible but focus here is racism. Racism is apparently too scary for fragile whites.
Waco1947 ,la
Timbear
So, only Blacks that might be killed by Racism matter? I thought All Black lives matter. Blacks Killed by gangs and drugs, which is a lot more than racism, don't matter because it doesn't help politically and it doesn't help raise money? Just trying to understand an earlier post.
BluesBear
Black Lives don't matter to Blacks
If so, then why
Do Blacks abort 240,000 babies each year. Over 600 per day
Would it take 40 years of blacks to be killed by cops to equal the total of number blacks murdered by other blacks in a single year
Are there no protests in Chicago which had 18 Blacks murdered over the Memorial Day weekend? Hardly a whisper in the news
Less than 400 people a year are killed by cops, 61% of them are White Men. 32% are Black Males.
People are killed by police as often as they are struck by lightning, we do not see any protest about storms...
Black Males makeup 58% those killed legally by private citizens in SELF_DEFENSE; except that 75% of them are killed by other Blacks.
Black men are about 6.5% of the US population but they commit 52% of all murders.
Black men overwhelmingly murder other black people and white people overwhelmingly murder other white people this really isn't a racial issue as it is a gender issue. (Have you ever heard of a particular group of people who kill in the name of "He disrespected me!"
Looking at overall violent crime Blacks are 27X more likely to attack Whites than vice versa and 8X more likely to attack Hispanics
Shocker 90% of the blacks that die of murder, die at the hands of other black people
74% of Black children are raised without fathers

So you have to ask yourself, why the government (democrats) seem intent on continuing a cycle of destruction within the black community..It's simple - - Black Lives don't matter to "Blacks Lives Matter"
Want to research moretry to donate on the Black Lives Matter website. It takes you to a site called "ActBlue" which is a democratic funded site that "collects" all these donations. Except there is a 3.9% fee associatedso with $5.4B donated to date that is over $200M in fees. My, how much good could come out of that $200M dollars in the communities
Timbear
Thanks Trust for that revealing information. It's a shame these naive student/athletes allow themselves to be used by larger more powerful forces who couldn't care less about them.
boognish_bear
Waco1947
Wichitabear said:

Waco1947 said:

Timbear said:

So is white on white crime racist?
Waco1947 ,la
wuzzybear
HERE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO OUR COUNTRY'S ILLS:

Donald Trump 2016. 2020
Donald Trump Jr. . 2024 2028
Ivanka Trump 2032 2036
Eric Tump 2040 2044
Barron Trump 2048 2052
Any soon to be born Trump 2056 2060
Next Trump declares after winning 2064 2068 "I am now president for life because previous Trumps work for all races, gender, creeds, and misfits"

Problem Solved...
Waco1947
Quote:

Timbear said:
Those killings by black on black are not racially motivated.
Are white on white killings racially motivated? I am still seeking an answer Tim
Waco1947 ,la
Timbear
I've already explained to 1947, that the number of Black deaths from Racism is dwarfed by the massive number of Blacks killed by other Blacks. Black on Black murder is not racism, it's just plain slaughter, but no one, including 1947, says a word, which means, that to the Black Community, do All Black Lives Really matter if they can't claim Racism?
Waco1947
TrustTheProcess said:

Black Lives don't matter to Blacks
If so, then why
Do Blacks abort 240,000 babies each year. Over 600 per day
Would it take 40 years of blacks to be killed by cops to equal the total of number blacks murdered by other blacks in a single year
Are there no protests in Chicago which had 18 Blacks murdered over the Memorial Day weekend? Hardly a whisper in the news
Less than 400 people a year are killed by cops, 61% of them are White Men. 32% are Black Males.
People are killed by police as often as they are struck by lightning, we do not see any protest about storms...
Black Males makeup 58% those killed legally by private citizens in SELF_DEFENSE; except that 75% of them are killed by other Blacks.
Black men are about 6.5% of the US population but they commit 52% of all murders.
Black men overwhelmingly murder other black people and white people overwhelmingly murder other white people this really isn't a racial issue as it is a gender issue. (Have you ever heard of a particular group of people who kill in the name of "He disrespected me!"
Looking at overall violent crime Blacks are 27X more likely to attack Whites than vice versa and 8X more likely to attack Hispanics
Shocker 90% of the blacks that die of murder, die at the hands of other black people
74% of Black children are raised without fathers

So you have to ask yourself, why the government (democrats) seem intent on continuing a cycle of destruction within the black community..It's simple - - Black Lives don't matter to "Blacks Lives Matter"
Want to research moretry to donate on the Black Lives Matter website. It takes you to a site called "ActBlue" which is a democratic funded site that "collects" all these donations. Except there is a 3.9% fee associatedso with $5.4B donated to date that is over $200M in fees. My, how much good could come out of that $200M dollars in the communities
Try talking to some black people about Your thoughts.
And PS Is white on white murder racist?
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
Timbear said:

I've already explained to 1947, that the number of Black deaths from Racism is dwarfed by the massive number of Blacks killed by other Blacks. Black on Black murder is not racism, it's just plain slaughter, but no one, including 1947, says a word, which means, that to the Black Community, do All Black Lives Really matter if they can't claim Racism?
OK I will say a word about the slaughter. It's unconscionable, horrific, destroying the black community. The President said in his inauguration, " The crime and the gangs and the drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now." 3 1/2 years later has it stopped? I blame black on black carnage at his feet. He failed.
Waco1947 ,la
Wichitabear
Waco1947 said:

Timbear said:

OK I will say a word about the slaughter. It's unconscionable, horrific, destroying the black community. The President said in his inauguration, " The crime and the gangs and the drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now." 3 1/2 years later has it stopped? I blame black on black carnage at his feet. He failed.
He failed? Waco, people fail. This problem is on all of us. We are a sinful nation. People of all color have failed.
Waco1947
Wichitabear said:

Waco1947 said:

Timbear said:

He failed? Waco, people fail. This problem is on all of us. We are a sinful nation. People of all color have failed.
You beg the question Of course we failed but specifically so did the President. He has not served us well. He had 3 1/2 Years and nothing
Waco1947 ,la
Timbear
I blame the Black carnage on Dem politicians who run most big cities and do nothing. The Blacks doing the killing are to blame. Hey, 1947, what did your guy Obama ever do to help the Blacks but make them more dependent? More Blacks are employed under Trump than anytime in history. Trump is signing judicial reform, and pardoning those he feels have been treated unfairly.
Wichitabear
Waco1947 said:

Wichitabear said:

Waco1947 said:

Timbear said:

You beg the question Of course we failed but specifically so did the President. He has not served us well. He had 3 1/2 Years and nothing
and you believe the next one will fix everything , love us more. fix us ?
Surf Oso
Timbear said:

More Blacks are employed under Trump than anytime in history. Trump is signing judicial reform, and pardoning those he feels have been treated unfairly.
you are stupid. More whites are also employed under Trump than anytime in history as are more Latino and Asian people. Why?? Because there are more people of working age than anytime in American history-- no matter their ethnicity.

Trump isn't doing squat for people any color but white. But as a white person, it's hard for you to imagine that for his cabinet is a virtual rainbow of creeds and colors carrying the banner of inclusiveness across our majestic land.
Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap airfare
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere
I'm close to bodily harm
curtpenn
Surf Oso said:

Timbear said:

More Blacks are employed under Trump than anytime in history. Trump is signing judicial reform, and pardoning those he feels have been treated unfairly.
you are stupid. More whites are also employed under Trump than anytime in history as are more Latino and Asian people. Why?? Because there are more people of working age than anytime in American history-- no matter their ethnicity.

Trump isn't doing squat for people any color but white. But as a white person, it's hard for you to imagine that for his cabinet is a virtual rainbow of creeds and colors carrying the banner of inclusiveness across our majestic land.
Speaking of stupid - guess you don't understand how employment percentages work. Shame.
jbbear
Waco1947 said:

Timbear said:

Please explain what Obama accomplished in the black community (or any community for that matter) during his 8 years? We know at a minimum a current BLM supporter like Obama would at least clean up the carnage in his home city of Chicago right? I seriously would love to hear 1 thing Obama ever did to help the black community (excluding increased Planned Parenthood funding or other government entitlements). Send us the list.
Surf Oso
curtpenn said:

Surf Oso said:

Timbear said:

Speaking of stupid - guess you don't understand how employment percentages work. Shame.
Timbear didn't say percentages did he? He said more. More = quantity. I damn well understand how percentages and misconstruing of numbers works as it happens on both sides of the aisle when the occasion fits. I was an Economics major with a masters in Econometrics.

So, would you rather have 100% market share of sales of a widget to everyone in Elm Mott or 0.005% market share of the sales of that same widget to everyone in Beijing. You take your percentage in Elm Mott and I'll take the raw quantity in Beijing.
Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap airfare
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere
I'm close to bodily harm
curtpenn
Surf Oso said:

curtpenn said:

Surf Oso said:

Timbear said:

Timbear didn't say percentages did he? He said more. More = quantity. I damn well understand how percentages and misconstruing of numbers works as it happens on both sides of the aisle when the occasion fits. I was an Economics major with a masters in Econometrics.

So, would you rather have 100% market share of sales of a widget to everyone in Elm Mott or 0.005% market share of the sales of that same widget to everyone in Beijing. You take your percentage in Elm Mott and I'll take the raw quantity in Beijing.
BBA in Economics and MBA here. Was a grad assistant for Ray Perryman, FWIW, but that's another story. Whatever your credentials, you must have missed the logic and reasoning bits. Unemployment rate is at historic lows for all. Of course, these days "all" doesn't seem to include "black" necessarily. But, I digress.
boognish_bear
PartyBear
Baylor hasnt been saying FU to its backwards elements like this since the Reynolds and perhaps the Underwood interim days. Frankly Baylor is probably saying it more brazenly and boldly now than even then. Kudos to the current administration on these issues and its outward and public support of BLM.
boognish_bear
PartyBear said:

Baylor hasnt been saying FU to its backwards elements like this since the Reynolds and perhaps the Underwood interim days. Frankly Baylor is probably saying it more brazenly and boldly now than even then. Kudos to the current administration on these issues and its outward and public support of BLM.

I think they have a lot more political cover to not be as timid about it now.

Hell....if NASCAR is taking the stance they are now than no one should be scared to move forward with visible support of an anti-racism movement.
jbbear
PartyBear said:

If u support BLM u are a total sucker. If they cared about black lives they would be protesting the massive deaths of black men in the **** hole of Chicago and removing the inordinate number of abortion clinics in the black communities.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.