Bear Ridge Selling?

34,942 Views | 250 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 1outawayBear
1outawayBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SSadler said:

I think I'd lean a little toward the pro shop guys' insight than the 19th hole guys.
Yea the bear ridge pro shop guys are the best in the biz LOL
SSadler
Mine was a lol (aka golf balls vs. whiskey)
1outawayBear
SSadler said:

Mine was a lol (aka golf balls vs. whiskey)
hey-at least you made yourself laugh
baylrballa
bummer looks like barnetts shut down out there. we hadn't been in a bit but liked having the options.
trey3216
baylrballa said:

bummer looks like barnetts shut down out there. we hadn't been in a bit but liked having the options.
Yeah. Sucks because I went out there for brunch fairly frequently since it's closer to the house. Seems like a lot of the folks that live within golf cart distance would rather drive to Hewitt Dr or elsewhere than support something that was more convenient.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
1outawayBear
trey3216 said:

baylrballa said:

Yeah. Sucks because I went out there for brunch fairly frequently since it's closer to the house. Seems like a lot of the folks that live within golf cart distance would rather drive to Hewitt Dr or elsewhere than support something that was more convenient.

Yea it was weird. I was surprised more people in my neighborhood didn't get it as an easy pick up option on the way home. Didn't seem like the advertised it too much in the neighborhood.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.