Final 4 for NBA (Spoiler Alert LeBron misses playoffs)

26,575 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OldBurlyBear86
Ludwig von Missi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BaylorBears_254 said:

Crash Davis said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Crash Davis said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Fozzie knows 0 things about basketball. This is a guy who is blind and doesn't consider Lebron a Top 5 player still (DUMB)

Season is young. But i believe the Lakers are 10-4 against teams that are .500, soooo I guess that's a cakewalk if you say so lol.
Inaccurate to say Fozzie doesn't have Lebron ranked in his top 5. If you payed closer attention you'd note that Fozzie has consistently ranked Lebron on his top 5 betas list.

Which is why fozzie doesn't know what the hell he is talking about
Name 5 betas that could beat Lebron at basketball. Bet you can't. He deserves to be ranked number 1. Give credit where it's due.

With that mindset, you're initiating that Lebron is an Alpha. Case closed!
As I suspected, you can't name any betas that can beat Lebron. Fozzie's ranking is justified.
Fozzie
Alphas

1. Kahwi
2. Unibrow
3. Russ
4. Durantula
5. Steph
6. Butler
7. Harden
8. Giannis
9. Luka
10. Kyrie
11. Oladipo

Betas

1. LeBron
2. Wiggins
3. Middleton
4. KLove
5. BSimmons
Ludwig von Missi
Fozzie said:

Alphas

1. Kahwi
2. Unibrow
3. Russ
4. Durantula
5. Steph
6. Butler
7. Harden
8. Giannis
9. Luka
10. Kyrie
11. Oladipo

Betas

1. LeBron
2. Wiggins
3. Middleton
4. KLove
5. BSimmons

Hard to argue you don't give Lebron his due when you have him ranked #1.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

Alphas

1. Kahwi
2. Unibrow
3. Russ
4. Durantula
5. Steph
6. Butler
7. Harden
8. Giannis
9. Luka
10. Kyrie
11. Oladipo

Betas

1. LeBron
2. Wiggins
3. Middleton
4. KLove
5. BSimmons

Biggest troll award goeeeees toooooooo FOZZIE.

Runner ups: Roughneck and Crash

Man, you guys sure know how to make a guy laugh. I actually think this thread may top the last one
Fozzie
Roughneck, you see Kyrie tonight. 38/7 alpha.
Fozzie
Doncic 18/8/5 alpha
Fozzie
Make that 24/10/5 for Doncic
xiledinok
Roughneck said:

Also what do you think LeBron James will have to do to surpass Benoit Benjamin as the all time greatest Cav/Laker? Does he have enough left in the tank for such goals?

Thank you in advance Fozzie I will not beat you down with any further questions.

Good Lord, I thought I was a master at pulling sxit out of my butt to post. The Benoit Benjamin reference was stout.
FWIW, your boy Tatum is a Ray Allen\Kobe combo. Keep him healthy!
Fozzie
Roughneck there was a triple double in the Laker game tonight and it did not come from a beta.

The beard went for 50. Lake Show loses.
bularry
Fozzie said:

Alphas

1. Kahwi
2. Unibrow
3. Russ
4. Durantula
5. Steph
6. Butler
7. Harden
8. Giannis
9. Luka
10. Kyrie
11. Oladipo

Betas

1. LeBron
2. Wiggins
3. Middleton
4. KLove
5. BSimmons

a good chunk of yoru "alphas" spend more time injured than playing. Kahwi? give me a break.
bularry
xiledinok said:

Roughneck said:

Also what do you think LeBron James will have to do to surpass Benoit Benjamin as the all time greatest Cav/Laker? Does he have enough left in the tank for such goals?

Thank you in advance Fozzie I will not beat you down with any further questions.

Good Lord, I thought I was a master at pulling sxit out of my butt to post. The Benoit Benjamin reference was stout.
don't worry, you are still the master of pulling **** out of your butt to post. just go breeze the football board to remind yourself.
xiledinok
bularry said:

xiledinok said:

Roughneck said:

don't worry, you are still the master of pulling **** out of your butt to post. just go breeze the football board to remind yourself.
I think you might lead the league on the basketball board this year. How you guys spin it will be worth watching.

The football board is pure gold.
The Briles clan is washed up and done. They just like to cause problems during recruiting season.
I was really proud of the recruit's little white dog looking like he was about to mark on a couch the other day while his master was taking a picture with Jeff Lebby. He needs to mark where Lebby had sat.
BaylorBears_254
Goodness, the refs are a joke for Harden.

19 FT? Nearly all of them on jumpers? Flop king. Lebron would easily drop 70 if he got the calls Harden got
Roughneck
Fozzie said:

Roughneck there was a triple double in the Laker game tonight and it did not come from a beta.

Fozzie I saw that. I have to admit I had written the Rockets off for dead, but if they can win the easy games this convincingly I think the Rockets could be a top tier team by the end of the year. I really believe to be a top tier team you have to have a Fourth Quarter Alpha dog like Harden last night and Kyrie against the Bullets a few nights ago. Really take over the game and all the opponent can do is set back and admire. Once again, great insights from you.
Fozzie
Roughneck said:

Fozzie said:

Fozzie I saw that. I have to admit I had written the Rockets off for dead, but if they can win the easy games this convincingly I think the Rockets could be a top tier team by the end of the year. I really believe to be a top tier team you have to have a Fourth Quarter Alpha dog like Harden last night and Kyrie against the Bullets a few nights ago. Really take over the game and all the opponent can do is set back and admire. Once again, great insights from you.
very perceptive as usual Roughneck. Check out these highlights. I think you can see early on that Harden established who the alpha in this game was going to be in his first scoring play.

Some championship defense being played as the game went on.

Fozzie
Roughneck, how many possessions did LeBron guard Harden?

Spoiler alert: zero

I guess they were waiting until he hit 52 before putting a 6 time all NBA defensive team guy on him
bularry
Roughneck said:

Fozzie said:

The Rockets have dug themselves a big hole. Not sure they are contenders
bularry
Someone had triple double today
Fozzie
bularry said:

back to back and OT last night. This one was easy to forecast. That's what betas do, run their stats up against mediocre teams coming off OT losses in a back to back.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

bularry said:

back to back and OT last night. This one was easy to forecast. That's what betas do, run their stats up against mediocre teams coming off OT losses in a back to back.

Just started watching basketball last year-Check
Hates Lebron because he's owned the Celtics-Check
Knows absolutely NOTHING about basketball-Check

I'd say you're just the typical Lebron hater. You've watched too much Skip bayless
Fozzie
How did the King do in the nation's capital today?
BaylorBears_254
The same way the Celtics did in Motown...horrible.
sportzcraazy12
Maybe it is a fake spoiler as Lebron is a great player of all the time. He is the hero of the modern Basketball. Check out why Micheal Jordan and Lebron James are known as the greatest players of modern Basketball at Sportzcraazy.
Fozzie
Celtics took care of business against the Sixers in prime time.

Kyrie was a major alpha 40/10

Lakers look like they should cruise to an easy victory against the Warriors currently up 11 in the 2nd quarter. Congrats to the Lake Show for finally winning a game that matters.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Warriors closed it to 3. LeBron went to the locker room with an injury. About to start the 4th quarter.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
Lakers got it done without LeBron in the 4th. Big win for them.
OldBurlyBear86
sportzcraazy12 said:

Maybe it is a fake spoiler as Lebron is a great player of all the time. He is the hero of the modern Basketball. Check out why Micheal Jordan and Lebron James are known as the greatest players of modern Basketball at Sportzcraazy.
There is not a single GM in the league that would take Bron Bron over Bird.

Period.

and I hate the Celtics
KOKQB70
Burly correct, watched career of Bird from college to end, he was old school and best white player ever saw, Bron/Jordan close but Jordan has edge still with 6 titles and defensive stud also.
bularry
OldBurlyBear86 said:

sportzcraazy12 said:

There is not a single GM in the league that would take Bron Bron over Bird.

Period.

and I hate the Celtics

That's not true. I'm guessing some would take LaBron over Bird.
xiledinok
I am guessing all 30 would be picking Lebron over Larry, if they had actually watched basketball from 1978-present.
BaylorBears_254
LMAOOOO. No GM in the league would take Bron over Bird? Good****ing bye thread lmaooo.
BaylorBears_254
Isn't Bird a GM? Im pretty sure he'd even take Lebron over himself
xiledinok
BaylorBears_254 said:

Isn't Bird a GM? Im pretty sure he'd even take Lebron over himself
Yes, and he would take Lebron.
Ludwig von Missi
Lebron over Bird is a no brainer. Bird is 62 years old for goodness sake.
xiledinok
Crash Davis said:

Lebron over Bird is a no brainer. Bird is 62 years old for goodness sake.

In each one's prime, it would be Lebron.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.