Final 4 for NBA (Spoiler Alert LeBron misses playoffs)

26,571 Views | 261 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OldBurlyBear86
Fozzie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
a little premature on the Mavs prediction for sure but I'm feeling good about my Lake Show prediction. Toronto beats LA at Staples. No shame in that. Toronto is a good team with Kahwi.

What's that you say? Kahwi didn't even play and Serge Ibaka went for 34 against Bron. Man, get out of here with that noise. Lakers lost by 14? Blow that thing up.
Hubbs
Jamal Murray. Discuss amongst yourselves.
BaylorBears_254
They won't, that's the thing.

They tuck tail and disappear when Boston loses.

I mean, at least LA beat Denver.

Ill go back to lurking now lol, Bron has nothing to prove, while Boston does.
Hubbs
Denver needed to rest their starters vs the Lakers, otherwise they would be looking at their best start ever.
stargell_bello
The Lakers were the first team in the last 20 season to trail by more than 30 points in a 1st quarter at home..

Luke Walton will be an early casualty of the Lebron-era Lakers, but the city will start turning on Bron soon enough (A few media guys called him the greatest player to ever put on a Lakers jersey before he even played a game.. Couldn't be me).

Looking forward to tomorrow night against the T-Wolves. A little bit of lackadaisical Lebron D is just what the doctor ordered for KAT to get his swagger back.
BaylorBears_254
Ehhh all of Denvers guys played against that Lakers, and LA was even without Rondo and Ingram.

BaylorBears_254
You fit perfectly with Fozzie, you guys are pretty much the same person.

1.Don't know ****
2.Disappear when LA wins
3.Only comments when LA loses and Boston wins
4.Don't know ****
5.Hates Lebron

I don't get how you can hate on a player so much, yet you're "looking forward" to the game. *** lol
Fozzie
if the season ended today, here are your playoff teams

East

Toronto, Milwaukee, Indiana, Boston, Philly, Charlotte, Miami, Detroit

West

Golden State, Denver, Portland, San Antonio, LA, Sacraemento, OKC, Memphis
Fozzie
Fozzie said:

East

West

probably need to clarify that LA is the Clippers and not the Lake Show. Still time left in the season though. LeBron fanboys should not press the eject button yet.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

Fozzie said:

East

West

probably need to clarify that LA is the Clippers and not the Lake Show. Still time left in the season though. LeBron fanboys should not press the eject button yet.

I meaaaan, lets be honest. Did i press the eject button last year when you and Roughneck were 100% sure Lebrons domination of the East was going to end? Because If I remember correctly, he beat those Raptors AND those Celtics
Roughneck

Showtime is back baby. Behold the GOAT
BaylorBears_254
Roughneck said:

Showtime is back baby. Behold the GOAT

3 in a row, same record as those damn Celtics you love. I'd say they're doing something right.

Nice of you to post a turnover, you gonna post that L that Boston took last night?
Fozzie
that was terribad. Sometimes Lebron plays like he is thinking about his next social media look at me post. The good news is that the Lakers are now tied for the last playoff spot. But some good teams nipping at their heels with the Jazz, Houston and New Orleans. I suspect those are all playoff teams when all is said and done. Lakers should not be so casual. Almost losing to the Hawks on their home floor? Wow.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

that was terribad. Sometimes Lebron plays like he is thinking about his next social media look at me post. The good news is that the Lakers are now tied for the last playoff spot. But some good teams nipping at their heels with the Jazz, Houston and New Orleans. I suspect those are all playoff teams when all is said and done. Lakers should not be so casual. Almost losing to the Hawks on their home floor? Wow.

Yea and the Celtics almost lost to the Suns, and they've also lost 3 of the last 4. WOW.

Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

Fozzie said:

Yea and the Celtics almost lost to the Suns, and they've also lost 3 of the last 4. WOW.

Celtics have chemistry issues. Sixers making some power moves with Jimmy Butler. It will be Celtics and Warriors in the finals.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

Fozzie said:

Celtics have chemistry issues. Sixers making some power moves with Jimmy Butler. It will be Celtics and Warriors in the finals.

Ohhhhh, Celtics have chemistry issues, yet lebron and the lakers don't? Well isn't this something
xiledinok
LeBron has a roster where the talent does not fit.
Wait till Durant arrives next year
The Ce!tics might regret signing Gordon Hayward because Utah doesn't regret moving forward.

Celtics need to make Tatum the complete focus. He is a superstar.
BaylorBears_254
Lakers are fine, they obviously won't win this year, but they know this already. This is a year to get those young guys feet wet.

I do believe they will get a superstar next year, who it is, im not quite sure.
xiledinok
Tony Durant needs to be courted. He mentioned that they 'd be moving on with his social media.
Durant wants to be the #1 player and by signing with LA it will be his team with Lebron's age.
Durant won't be coming back to OKC (retire #35?) or his hometown Wizards.

The Rockets should be worried because the window with Paul is closing.
Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

Lakers are fine, they obviously won't win this year, but they know this already. This is a year to get those young guys feet wet.

wait a second, Lebron James who will turn 34 this year is conceding this season already? This sounds about right.
xiledinok
Warriors suspended Green tonight for getting into it with Durant.
Durant and Green blew up at each other last night after the Warriors overtime loss.
Durant is wore out with Green.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

wait a second, Lebron James who will turn 34 this year is conceding this season already? This sounds about right.

I said it from the start lol, I don't sit here and change my predictions and the way I feel about a team like you do.

xiledinok
It's getting interesting in Oakland. Rumors are floating they are going to try to trade Green.
Tony Durant was going on about it on social media.
Durant and Green will not play together next year.
Green thinks a great deal of himself. A place like Charlotte would be poetic justice for him.
BaylorBears_254
Annnnd crickets, come on fozzie and you other haters. I know yall saw Bron be a GOAT and move up to Top 5 on the all time scoring list.
bularry
How about that Mavs D last night!
Fozzie
BaylorBears_254 said:

Annnnd crickets, come on fozzie and you other haters. I know yall saw Bron be a GOAT and move up to Top 5 on the all time scoring list.
I'm in East Coast time this week. I don't have time to watch West Coast games or even keep up with them. But I saw LeBron finally got a home win against a playoff team. Congrats to the Lake Show.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

BaylorBears_254 said:

I'm in East Coast time this week. I don't have time to watch West Coast games or even keep up with them. But I saw LeBron finally got a home win against a playoff team. Congrats to the Lake Show.

I mean, the celtics didnt even beat the Blazers last week, LA has beaten them twice.

You gonna talk about the 4 game win streak? No? Ok. Bye hater
Fozzie
Roughneck, you see Clover take down Raptor in OT? What a game, just watched the game this afternoon. That's your semis for sure.

Except for getting blown out by Orlando, Lake Show looks good. May sneak in playoffs. Their defense is amazing.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

Roughneck, you see Clover take down Raptor in OT? What a game, just watched the game this afternoon. That's your semis for sure.

Except for getting blown out by Orlando, Lake Show looks good. May sneak in playoffs. Their defense is amazing.

Uhhh, did Boston not just get blew out by the Jazz? again..

You like that Lebron 51 piece?
BaylorBears_254
So quiet in this thread when the Celtics lose and the Lakers win...
Fozzie
Big opportunity for Lake Show tonight. Surely the Lakers can crush a team that the Mavs recently beat by 50.
BaylorBears_254
Fozzie said:

Big opportunity for Lake Show tonight. Surely the Lakers can crush a team that the Mavs recently beat by 50.

Is this when you turn into a Mavs fan?
Roughneck
Celtics are crap now. But I'm going to need you to be a bit more bold in your smack. You haven't said anything particularly worthy to quote when they are in the Finals.
BaylorBears_254
Roughneck said:

Celtics are crap now. But I'm going to need you to be a bit more bold in your smack. You haven't said anything particularly worthy to quote when they are in the Finals.

Huh? My smack talk usually comes when you guys try and belittle Lebron and his greatness lol when he's owned the East and the Celtics franchise

Ive always said the Celtics would be really good (ass right now tho), it's been you guys who speak ONLY when Bron loses and the Celtics win lol.
xiledinok
Luka looks like the best franchise piece outside of LeBron between the Mavs, Celtics and Lakers.
Mavs had a fairly workman like win against the Celtics last night. Irving needs to play second fiddle to Tatum.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.