How will gay "marriage" ever effect you?

10,765 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Waco1947
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canon said:

quash said:

Lolling at the way people get triggered over pronouns.

The answer to the OP is " yes, snowflakes are affected by a galaxy of things."

Words have meaning to rational thinking people. You aren't among that group. Truth is irrelevant to you.

It's cute how you think you can try and take back triggered and snowflake as insults, though. It's almost like you are really trying to think, but just keep missing. Don't give up.

Lolling at the idea that snowflakes own words. That's great.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
muddybrazos

why cant these degenerates keep this stuff behind closed doors? It's as if they want to mainstream and flaunt this behavior.
quash
muddybrazos said:

why cant these degenerates keep this stuff behind closed doors? It's as if they want to mainstream and flaunt this behavior.

Is that your kink, forced voyeurism?

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
muddybrazos
quash said:

muddybrazos said:

My vices are weed, beer and sports betting.
Canon
quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Words have meaning to rational thinking people. You aren't among that group. Truth is irrelevant to you.

It's cute how you think you can try and take back triggered and snowflake as insults, though. It's almost like you are really trying to think, but just keep missing. Don't give up.

Like I said, words have meaning to rational thinking people.

Now tell us all about that time you drove your pancake to the transistor and ordered those pimento haberdasheries from that lent trap. I'd love to hear about how flavturial you found the scriddbeddled penguins. Do share.
quash
Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Now tell us all about that time you drove your pancake to the transistor and ordered those pimento haberdasheries from that lent trap. I'd love to hear about how flavturial you found the scriddbeddled penguins. Do share.

Man, when you get triggered you go all out.
Canon
quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Man, when you get triggered you go all out.

Answer the request please. I'm treating words as you, an unthinking person, does. Respect my noun, verbs, adverbs, etc.
Canon
Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Quash, please respect my nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc and recount the experience that I very clearly and articulately inquired about in plain leftist English. We don't want to hear excuses. You don't own those words.
quash
Canon said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Quash, please respect my nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc and recount the experience that I very clearly and articulately inquired about in plain leftist English. We don't want to hear excuses. You don't own those words.

Leftist English. That's funny. Funny that it never came up in my Linguistics classes

Canon
quash said:

Canon said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Leftist English. That's funny. Funny that it never came up in my Linguistics classes

University of Phoenix let you down again, I suppose. You should have actually attended Baylor.

You might know it by other names.

INGSOC
Agitprop
Deconstructionism
Obscurantism
Postmodernism
Complete and utter nonsense
Bull****

Now please recount your experience to us, using my preferred nouns, verbs, etc. You don't own those words. Don't be a bigot.
Mitch Blood Green
muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

You should try this dog thing. It's liberating.
LIB,MR BEARS
tommie said:

muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

NVM
Mitch Blood Green
LIB,MR BEARS said:

tommie said:

muddybrazos said:

quash said:

muddybrazos said:

NVM

My first time, I was doing some work for these two brothers out of Philadelphia. They'd paid me to get some "secrets" and I was traveling on this train to complete the job.

I came upon these dour characters. I mean real characters. (An African fellow, an African American a drunk Irish priest and a Swedish meatball). It was New Years Eve. I didn't expect what would happen next. I found my self in a gorilla suit in bondage.

I'll never forget being penetrated. It was hot!.
quash
Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

University of Phoenix let you down again, I suppose. You should have actually attended Baylor.

INGSOC
Agitprop
Deconstructionism
Obscurantism
Postmodernism
Bull****

Now please recount your experience to us, using my preferred nouns, verbs, etc. You don't own those words. Don't be a bigot.

Respect for your word salad. Rawhide could learn from it.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

INGSOC
Agitprop
Deconstructionism
Obscurantism
Postmodernism
Bull****

The clown here that tries to argue words, constantly, is you. But nice try cupcake
Canon
quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

INGSOC
Agitprop
Deconstructionism
Obscurantism
Postmodernism
Bull****

You are a bigot. How dare you call my choice of verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc, a word salad. Words don't mean anything to leftists like you and you are being incredibly hypocritical by not respecting the words I have chosen. You are just a disgusting bigot.
quash
Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

Canon said:

quash said:

Canon said:

quash said:

INGSOC
Agitprop
Deconstructionism
Obscurantism
Postmodernism
Bull****

You are a bigot. How dare you call my choice of verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc, a word salad. Words don't mean anything to leftists like you and you are being incredibly hypocritical by not respecting the words I have chosen. You are just a disgusting bigot.

There are certainly people who you are properly aping. Still funny that you would ape their claim over words, even while being triggered. There's just no better way to describe your reaction. You sound like an intersectional crying when a YT person uses the word "racist".

Would it make you feel better if I put a trademark icon next to snowflake at your next meltdown?
OntheRecord
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJRJ-byXsAg1Rf4?format=jpg&name=large
"repress or reduce a person gender expression"

How would the State even determine such a thing?

How is the government even qualified to judge it?

But you can bet the left will control how this is applied and by whom.

Imagine telling your child that you do not want them cross dressing while they live under your roof...and then getting arrested by the State (facing 5 years) for a violation of this act.
Technically, ecclesial leaders and spiritual mentors who assist those who take a vow of celibacy may run afoul of this law. What this law also does is condemn those who do in fact want to change their gender expression to fit their biological sex (as they understand it). Imagine, for example, a young man who grows up in an abusive home and never learns how to "act like a man" and thus seeks counsel on how to do that. His counselor, in this case, runs afoul of the law.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Then "Yes"

By what mechanism does someone move along this continuum?
Cultural acceptance or restraint; self knowledge, self identification, social circles.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Then "Yes"

Cultural acceptance or restraint; self knowledge, self identification, social circles.
You mean that people aren't "born that way" with regard to sexual orientation and, therefore, can never change?
Waco1947
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Imagine telling your child that you do not want them cross dressing while they live under your roof...and then getting arrested by the State (facing 5 years) for a violation of this act.
No I cannot imagine because it is not possible to police your home.
What will you do when a grandchild comes out as LGBTQ?
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why not?
Waco1947
OntheRecord said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Technically, ecclesial leaders and spiritual mentors who assist those who take a vow of celibacy may run afoul of this law. What this law also does is condemn those who do in fact want to change their gender expression to fit their biological sex (as they understand it). Imagine, for example, a young man who grows up in an abusive home and never learns how to "act like a man" and thus seeks counsel on how to do that. His counselor, in this case, runs afoul of the law.
Technically, ecclesial leaders and spiritual mentors who assist those who take a vow of celibacy may run afoul of this law. How does a a clergy person assist? Celibacy is not a LGBTQ issue. but it is a behavioral choice one makes regardless of orientation.

What this law also does is condemn those who do in fact want to change their gender expression to fit their biological sex (as they understand it). No, because one is counseling oneself to change not another not another person.

Imagine, for example, a young man who grows up in an abusive home and never learns how to "act like a man" and thus seeks counsel on how to do that. His counselor, in this case, runs afoul of the law.
Again no, because a counselor would explore first, the root cause of "act like a man" which originates in his father's abuse. The counselor would, also, explore the destruction of the man's ego at the hand of the abuser.
"Acting like a man" is nebulous goal because what the heck does it mean to say, "Act like a man."
Please fill in that definition.
Waco1947
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why not?
I suppose like the Texas Abortion law I would have to report yoou if foir instance you told me in a Sunday School Class. Would you like me to report you?
I have answered your string of questions now please take a swing at mine.
What will you do when a grandchild is LGBTQ?
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Earlier you said the following moved people around on a continuum of sexual orientation.

"Cultural acceptance or restraint; self knowledge, self identification, social circles."

This would imply that sexual orientation is not an immutable characteristic. Answer the question, do you mean that people aren't "born that way" with regard to sexual orientation and, therefore, can never change?
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Why not?
I suppose like the Texas Abortion law I would have to report yoou if foir instance you told me in a Sunday School Class. Would you like me to report you?
I have answered your string of questions now please take a swing at mine.
What will you do when a grandchild is LGBTQ?
You didn't ask me that question, and you have yet to answer mine.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Then "Yes"

You mean that people aren't "born that way" with regard to sexual orientation and, therefore, can never change?
The "born that way" argument has taken back to a understanding that a myriad of resons determines where one falls on the continuum. "Born that way" is in the mix just not primary.
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

Then "Yes"

The "born that way" argument has taken back to a understanding that a myriad of resons determines where one falls on the continuum. "Born that way" is in the mix just not primary.
So, you are arguing that the way you are born is not the primary determinant of one's sexual orientation. That is quite an assertion.
Harrison Bergeron
muddybrazos said:

Because it has replaced religion among a vast segment of the population. Part of most religions is proselytizing.
Harrison Bergeron
To answer the OP, gay marriage has affected the broader culture by opening up the anti-science gender movement. Once gay marriage was passed, there was really no rational reason for the gay lobby to exist. However, as we know, there is huge money in grievance. So naturally the existing gay lobby infrastructure moved to launching a brand new culture war around the new "transgender" concept, which has further slipped down the slope to general anti-science insanity.
LIB,MR BEARS
tommie said:

This affects me about as much as two Canadian teams skating for the Stanley Cup.

Go Leafs! Beat the Flames!
I thought for sure you were a flames fan.
Mitch Blood Green
LIB,MR BEARS said:

tommie said:

This affects me about as much as two Canadian teams skating for the Stanley Cup.

Hawks, baby! Me at a game.

LIB,MR BEARS
tommie said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

tommie said:

Hawks, baby! Me at a game.

well played
Waco1947
Quote:

Quote:

D. C. Bear said:
Waco1947 said:
DE Bear So, you are arguing that the way you are born is not the primary determinant of one's sexual orientation. That is quite an assertion.

Yes it is; human beings are complex and so is gender identification.
Waco1947
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

To answer the OP, gay marriage has affected the broader culture by opening up the anti-science gender movement. Once gay marriage was passed, there was really no rational reason for the gay lobby to exist. However, as we know, there is huge money in grievance. So naturally the existing gay lobby infrastructure moved to launching a brand new culture war around the new "transgender" concept, which has further slipped down the slope to general anti-science insanity.
Anti-science" What science supports your position?
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.