Clintons paid to have Trump servers infiltrated - Durham

18,894 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harrison Bergeron
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lock Her Up (already)

Just out yesterday -
FoxNews: Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.

World's biggest crime boss.

Not that a dang thing is going to come of this: justice department + RINOs = Clinton running for president instead of trying on Orange Jumpsuits.

Wish I could see all the libs posts on here from back then on how Trump was guilty of collusion with Russia.

Any liberals on here willing to admit they were wrong on this? Rinos?
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Wangchung
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers
Married A Horn
Forgot the link. Thanks!
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
GrowlTowel
Is anyone surprised?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
EatMoreSalmon
Wangchung
Married A Horn said:

Forgot the link. Thanks!
I had just read that article and was coming here to share it when l saw your post. Glad to help.
4th and Inches
GrowlTowel said:

Is anyone surprised?
only the ones that hear about it months from now when and if it ever comes up on the alphabet media shows..

It was known for years by some on the hill, not a freakin peep. Swamp is deep and full of swamp monsters
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Bruin92
You wanna see a docu-drama of the Clintons...watch House of Cards on Netflix. What an accurate depiction....

Sham of a marriage
Murder to stay in power
Deceit
Fear Mongering
Robin Wright (Hillary) sells out her own husband to become president
Morally Bankrupt

and the list goes on and on.
Married A Horn
So, legit question here...

This has to go through Biden's administration for prosecution, right?
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Jack Bauer
Jack Bauer
This is Watergate on steroids!
Married A Horn
Fascinating summary:

'Some techies uncovered that the Trump Tower servers began to be bombarded with the same exact invalid look-up requests that use the words "trump" and "alfa" together, which were automatically placed in the servers' log file by the server. According to the New York Times, computer logs showed that two servers at Alfa Bank sent more than 2,700 "look-up" messages to the Trump servers.

At about the same time, the FBI received a complaint from "cyberexperts" about a possible Trump-Alfa Bank connection, which led the FBI to investigate into a Trump-Alfa Bank connection. According to the New York Times:

In classified sessions in August and September of 2016, intelligence officials also briefed congressional leaders on the possibility of financial ties between Russians and people connected to Mr. Trump. They focused particular attention on what cyber experts said appeared to be a mysterious computer back channel between the Trump Organization and the Alfa Bank, which is one of Russia's biggest banks and whose owners have longstanding ties to Mr. Putin.

At about the same time that the FBI began its investigation, Christopher Steele began pushing the now debunked claim that Trump was connected to Alfa Bank. In mid-September Steele submitted his memos, and at least one of these included the Trump-Alfa Bank connection. Steele submitted these memos to the press and to the FBI.

And now we know that Fusion GPS was pushing this bogus story to far left Slate Magazine.

And Hillary Clinton pushed the conspiracy knowing HER TEAM was behind the bogus accusations!'
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Wangchung
Wiped servers. Destroyed phones with hammers. Erased 33,000 subpoenaed emails... now we know why.
ABC BEAR
Being labeled a 'conspiracy theorist' should not be seen as a negative. It should denote that a person is 'hip' and up-to-date.
HuMcK
Married A Horn said:

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Kash Patel (not Durham), there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

What could have been criminal is if Sussman lied to FBI/CIA about his source for the DNS info, but that brings me to the next realization: the statute of limitations for charging those lies ran out just 2 days before this filing. In other words, Durham is subtly letting us know he's not charging anything to do with that meeting, and the only value he sees in the info is dropping it in an unrelated filing to generate the kind of headlines that gets the Trumpies who aren't sophisticated enough to know any better riled up.

In the end it doesn't change what was uncovered: Trump's campaign manager got caught having clandestine meetings with a Russian intelligence agent so they could share internal info and coordinate strategies, plus Trump's son accepted an explicit offer of assistance against Hillary from the Russian government, among many other things. And that's only dealing with 2016, in 2020 Giuliani got caught dealing with yet another officially sanctioned Russian agent in his quest to manufacture some Ukrainian dirt against Hunter Biden. Wild how a Russian crawls out from under just about any rock you turn over with these Trump people.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Durham, there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

What could have been criminal is if Sussman lied to FBI/CIA about his source for the DNS info, but that brings me to the next realization: the statute of limitations for charging those lies ran out just 2 days before this filing. In other words, Durham is subtly letting us know he's not charging anything to do with that meeting, and the only value he sees in the info is dropping it in an unrelated filing to generate the kind of headlines that gets the Trumpies who aren't sophisticated enough to know any better riled up.

In the end it doesn't change what was uncovered: Trump's campaign manager got caught having clandestine meetings with a Russian intelligence agent so they could share internal info and coordinate strategies, plus Trump's son accepted an explicit offer of assistance against Hillary from the Russian government, among many other things. And that's only dealing with 2016, in 2020 Giuliani got caught dealing with yet another officially sanctioned Russian agent in his quest to manufacture some Ukrainian dirt against Hunter Biden. Wild how a Russian crawls out from under just about any rock you turn over with these Trump people.
Russia Russia Russia!! lol

It's over. Gov't wasted millions of dollars on a BS investigation.

Time to move on humckleberry. You picked a weird mountain to die on.
Johnny Bear
Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Durham, there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

HuMck reminds me of one of the nuts that believes the moon landings were staged or the Holocaust never really happened. Ignore actual evidence and facts - I've got my narrative and I'm sticking to it!!
Wangchung
Johnny Bear said:

Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

HuMck reminds me of one of the nuts that believes the moon landings were staged or the Holocaust never really happened. Ignore actual evidence and facts - I've got my narrative and I'm sticking to it!!
That's what it takes to vote democrat these days.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Lol
Doc Holliday
Cobretti

Cobretti

Married A Horn
Was explaining the treason to my boys - they asked, 'why would they do that? Surely they knew they would get caught?'

I said the one thing they got wrong on their plan was that they never once thought they would actually lose the election. (No one did.) And if they won, it would have all been swept under the rug.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Doc Holliday
Married A Horn
Another thing my kids asked was how many liberals would 'change' (admit they were wrong). I said absolutely zero. They arent disappointed one of their leaders committed treason, they are disappointed they got caught. Told them the phrase 'the end justifies the means' is everything to a liberal. That they would just find a way to blame trump or accuse him of other stuff.

...and sure enough.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
HuMcK
Married A Horn said:

Another thing my kids asked was how many liberals would 'change' (admit they were wrong). I said absolutely zero. They arent disappointed one of their leaders committed treason, they are disappointed they got caught. Told them the phrase 'the end justifies the means' is everything to a liberal. That they would just find a way to blame trump or accuse him of other stuff.

...and sure enough.

That's an impressive level of projection.
Jack Bauer
Life comes at you fast....why is she using a picture from 1996?

Jack Bauer
HUCK is on it...

HuMcK
Parse it out and tell me which part is wrong. Until then, I'm going to keep reminding you of your scumbag messiah's treason until it sinks in.
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

Parse it out and tell me which part is wrong. Until then, I'm going to keep reminding you of your scumbag messiah's treason until it sinks in.
But we see now that accusation was merely a campaign tactic by Hillary Clinton. Why you would continue to embarrass yourself in the face of mountains of evidence is baffling.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
HuMcK
Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

But we see now that accusation was merely a campaign tactic by Hillary Clinton. Why you would continue to embarrass yourself in the face of mountains of evidence is baffling.

Hillary caught Trump's campaign manager dealing with a Russian spy? Huh, all this time I thought it was Mueller. Either way, Trump's campaign manager was caught dealing with a Russian spy, and that's not going away.
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

Hillary caught Trump's campaign manager dealing with a Russian spy? Huh, all this time I thought it was Mueller. Either way, Trump's campaign manager was caught dealing with a Russian spy, and that's not going away.
Nope. The Steele dossier was fabricated by a foreign agent who was paid by the Hillary campaign to do so. Now, thanks to this latest revelation, we know she was also attempting to create digital links between Trump and Russia through hackers. The facts are simply not on your side.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Married A Horn
Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

Nope. The Steele dossier was fabricated by a foreign agent who was paid by the Hillary campaign to do so. Now, thanks to this latest revelation, we know she was also attempting to create digital links between Trump and Russia through hackers. The facts are simply not on your side.

As I told my kids, correctly, yesterday - you will never get a liberal to admit anything. I will read all of his posts to my kids today illustrating to them how a liberal mind operates.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
HuMcK
So far the arguments against the concrete facts I posted consist of "lol" and "nope". And y'all wonder why you're a laughingstock...
HuMcK
You should read them the GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee's report in the subject.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.