Clintons paid to have Trump servers infiltrated - Durham

19,060 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harrison Bergeron
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:

Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

Parse it out and tell me which part is wrong. Until then, I'm going to keep reminding you of your scumbag messiah's treason until it sinks in.
But we see now that accusation was merely a campaign tactic by Hillary Clinton. Why you would continue to embarrass yourself in the face of mountains of evidence is baffling.

Hillary caught Trump's campaign manager dealing with a Russian spy? Huh, all this time I thought it was Mueller. Either way, Trump's campaign manager was caught dealing with a Russian spy, and that's not going away.
Nope. The Steele dossier was fabricated by a foreign agent who was paid by the Hillary campaign to do so. Now, thanks to this latest revelation, we know she was also attempting to create digital links between Trump and Russia through hackers. The facts are simply not on your side.

As I told my kids, correctly, yesterday - you will never get a liberal to admit anything. .

They don't want any pangs of conscience to get in the way of their government handouts .
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

So far the arguments against the concrete facts I posted consist of "lol" and "nope". And y'all wonder why you're a laughingstock...
Yet here you are, embarrassing yourself in the face of an investigation that is recent. We now know, here in 2022, that this was ALL fabricated by the Hillary campaign and supported by the corrupt within the intelligence community. But keep trying, your flailing is entertaining.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Married A Horn
Yes or no question - Did Clinton do anything wrong?
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
timetraveler
I can't believe a president is so incompetent as to allow decrypted DNS as an option on his networks.
4th and Inches
timetraveler said:

I can't believe a president is so incompetent as to allow decrypted DNS as an option on his networks.
only the ones i his bathroom..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Wangchung
timetraveler said:

He should have had private, secret servers in his basement, right?
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
sombear
HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

So, legit question here...

This has to go through Biden's administration for prosecution, right?

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Kash Patel (not Durham), there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

What could have been criminal is if Sussman lied to FBI/CIA about his source for the DNS info, but that brings me to the next realization: the statute of limitations for charging those lies ran out just 2 days before this filing. In other words, Durham is subtly letting us know he's not charging anything to do with that meeting, and the only value he sees in the info is dropping it in an unrelated filing to generate the kind of headlines that gets the Trumpies who aren't sophisticated enough to know any better riled up.

In the end it doesn't change what was uncovered: Trump's campaign manager got caught having clandestine meetings with a Russian intelligence agent so they could share internal info and coordinate strategies, plus Trump's son accepted an explicit offer of assistance against Hillary from the Russian government, among many other things. And that's only dealing with 2016, in 2020 Giuliani got caught dealing with yet another officially sanctioned Russian agent in his quest to manufacture some Ukrainian dirt against Hunter Biden. Wild how a Russian crawls out from under just about any rock you turn over with these Trump people.
C'mon man . . . . Manafort giving a long time client polling info that became public the next day is collusion? Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer who even according to NYT was "not well known in Russia?" What the Clinton campaign did was 100 times worse, paying a fraud to go to Russia for dirt on Trump. You need to move on. Jan 6 is much more fertile ground.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

Parse it out and tell me which part is wrong. Until then, I'm going to keep reminding you of your scumbag messiah's treason until it sinks in.
You really need to find a new shtick. The Trump/Russian collusion fantasy by the libs is dead and over.
Whiskey Pete
Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

But we see now that accusation was merely a campaign tactic by Hillary Clinton. Why you would continue to embarrass yourself in the face of mountains of evidence is baffling.

Hillary caught Trump's campaign manager dealing with a Russian spy? Huh, all this time I thought it was Mueller. Either way, Trump's campaign manager was caught dealing with a Russian spy, and that's not going away.
Nope. The Steele dossier was fabricated by a foreign agent who was paid by the Hillary campaign to do so. Now, thanks to this latest revelation, we know she was also attempting to create digital links between Trump and Russia through hackers. The facts are simply not on your side.
humckleberry won't let facts get in the way. After all, he's was the only idiot on this board trying to stick up for biden while he fubar'd the whole Afghanistan pull out.
Whiskey Pete
Married A Horn said:

Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

Wangchung said:

HuMcK said:

liberal mind operates.
I don't think they have one
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

You should read them the GOP-led Senate Intelligence Committee's report in the subject.

So let me guess, if Trump runs in 2024, you won't be voting for him?
Whiskey Pete
timetraveler said:

I can't believe a United States Secretary of State wold use an unsecured email server to house classified material
Whiskey Pete
Wangchung said:

timetraveler said:

He should have had private, secret servers in his basement, right?
He probably should've asked for IT help from Hillary Clinton's email server guy
Johnny Bear
This should be a huge front page type story, but the MSM will of course give it the Hunter Biden laptop from hell treatment and bury/ignore it. If and when it's brought up to them the response will be something like it's just Fox News and those awful white supremacist insurrectionists again - nothing to see here.
timetraveler
Rawhide said:

timetraveler said:

I can't believe a United States Secretary of State wold use an unsecured email server to house classified material
I know Hillary broke your heart but it's been half a decade now.
Wangchung
timetraveler said:

Rawhide said:

timetraveler said:

Ancient history, like Bill assaulting multiple women, or selling secrets to China, or inside trading with Tyson chicken, or "shot in the back of the head" suicides, or Benghazi, or the Afghanistan withdrawal, or whatever happened previous to today.
Whiskey Pete
timetraveler said:

Rawhide said:

timetraveler said:

Says the guy that is stuck on Trump's dick
whiterock
sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Kash Patel (not Durham), there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

What could have been criminal is if Sussman lied to FBI/CIA about his source for the DNS info, but that brings me to the next realization: the statute of limitations for charging those lies ran out just 2 days before this filing. In other words, Durham is subtly letting us know he's not charging anything to do with that meeting, and the only value he sees in the info is dropping it in an unrelated filing to generate the kind of headlines that gets the Trumpies who aren't sophisticated enough to know any better riled up.

In the end it doesn't change what was uncovered: Trump's campaign manager got caught having clandestine meetings with a Russian intelligence agent so they could share internal info and coordinate strategies, plus Trump's son accepted an explicit offer of assistance against Hillary from the Russian government, among many other things. And that's only dealing with 2016, in 2020 Giuliani got caught dealing with yet another officially sanctioned Russian agent in his quest to manufacture some Ukrainian dirt against Hunter Biden. Wild how a Russian crawls out from under just about any rock you turn over with these Trump people.
C'mon man . . . . Manafort giving a long time client polling info that became public the next day is collusion? Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer who even according to NYT was "not well known in Russia?" What the Clinton campaign did was 100 times worse, paying a fraud to go to Russia for dirt on Trump. You need to move on. Jan 6 is much more fertile ground.
It's not just that his epistemology is comically wrong each of those things in bold, it's that he so fervently believes what he's saying that it's impossible for him to perceive it any other way.
HuMcK
whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

It's not just that his epistemology is comically wrong each of those things in bold, it's that he so fervently believes what he's saying that it's impossible for him to perceive it any other way.

Parts in bold are not what I "perceive", they are objective interpretations of the available evidence. I'm sorry the facts trigger you people so much. I really dont understand why it's so hard to admit: Trump got caught, he personally has a bare minimum of plausible deniability but it is fact that members of his campaign had extremely suspicious contacts with Russian intelligence while the Russians were working to help his campaign against Hillary. Even Trump's own intel agencies were forces to admit as much a long time ago.

This song and dance is tiresome. I post some facts or some primary source, the Trumpers here flat out ignore it then declare "see, I told you no evidence!". But the result stays the same: you are shilling for a pack of unrepentant criminals, for whom no tactic is too low down if it means they might obtain power. If not for some corrupt pardons, basically all of the 2016 Trump campaign leadership group would be sitting in prison right now...
4th and Inches
HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Parts in bold are not what I "perceive", they are objective interpretations of the available evidence. I'm sorry the facts trigger you people so much. I really dont understand why it's so hard to admit: Trump got caught, he personally has a bare minimum of plausible deniability but it is fact that members of his campaign had extremely suspicious contacts with Russian intelligence while the Russians were working to help his campaign against Hillary. Even Trump's own intel agencies were forces to admit as much a long time ago.

This song and dance is tiresome. I post some facts or some primary source, the Trumpers here flat out ignore it then declare "see, I told you no evidence!". But the result stays the same: you are shilling for a pack of unrepentant criminals, for whom no tactic is too low down if it means they might obtain power. If not for some corrupt pardons, basically all of the 2016 Trump campaign leadership group would be sitting in prison right now...
but at least trump ran the country better than basement dummy and the woke morons now in power.

Both sides are corrupt, both sides are full of criminals, both sides care little for the common man.. Trump was different, his vision for America was strongly different and he created this populist movement that is scaring the begezus out of establishment folks like you.

Have fun in the 22 mid terms!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Your tin foil hat is on too tight. You might want to buy a bigger size.
HuMcK
4th and Inches said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

but at least trump ran the country better than basement dummy and the woke morons now in power.

Both sides are corrupt, both sides are full of criminals, both sides care little for the common man.. Trump was different, his vision for America was strongly different and he created this populist movement that is scaring the begezus out of establishment folks like you.

I'm sorry, but if you think Trump cares about you, or anyone but himself, then you're a bigger dupe than I thought. At this point the only reason Trump wants power again is because it's the most effective way to defend himself from the grand juries currently taking residence up his ass.

Populism isn't the problem, it's the construction of an entire alternate reality propaganda system for the must intellectually vulnerable in this country to get lost in. That's how you end up banning books and censoring speech through legislation, while simultaneously pretending to be champions of free speech without a hint of irony.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

4th and Inches said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

I'm sorry, but if you think Trump cares about you, or anyone but himself, then you're a bigger dupe than I thought. At this point the only reason Trump wants power again is because it's the most effective way to defend himself from the grand juries currently taking residence up his ass.

Populism isn't the problem, it's the construction of an entire alternate reality propaganda system for the must intellectually vulnerable in this country to get lost in. That's how you end up banning books and censoring speech through legislation, while simultaneously pretending to be champions of free speech without a hint of irony.
humck, the only dupe here is you.

You're so far up the ass of biden and democrats in general, that almost all of what you say can be directly applied to the democrats in office or seeking office.

We know you're so eat up with TDS that you can't walk straight, but you may want to seek some professional help. Do you for one second actually believe that democrats haven't tried to ban books or censor people that don't think the same way they do?

You're so much of a doofus that I bet you don't even know that dems want to label "hate speech" and find people $250K for saying naughty words.

Gawd you're such a clown
sombear
HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Actually Trump didn't get caught … despite years of Gov and media "investigation." And now you've negotiated down to others on his team having "suspicious" contacts. I guess I'll grant you that if you grant what Hillary and others did was 100 times worse.
HuMcK
sombear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Actually Trump didn't get caught … despite years of Gov and media "investigation." And now you've negotiated down to others on his team having "suspicious" contacts. I guess I'll grant you that if you grant what Hillary and others did was 100 times worse.

That second paragraph was aimed at your laughable spin on the subject, btw. "Long time client", lol. Ask yourself how someone who had longstanding relationships with Russian spies ended up working as Trump's campaign manager for free, while the Russians were coincidentally hacking the DNC servers. The Senate Intel Committee report actually went a step further and insinuated that Kilimnik had some involvement in the hacks themselves. And that Russian lawyer "no one has heard of" (as if that is somehow a valid defense, lol) is an officially sanctioned Russian agent.

And no, Hillary commissioning an investigation into Trump is not somehow worse than Trump's agents coordinating with Russian agents, but your contrary belief is a good example of that alternate reality I was talking about. If what Hillary did was wrong, did you ever stop to think what that implies about what Trump/Giuliani did to Hunter Biden (which, coincidentally, again put them in contact with sanctioned Russian agents)?

Never forget, when a Russian billionaire's lackey representative explained his offer of assistance to Don Jr thusly: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump", instead of going to US authorities Jr replied "I love it". Those emails literally spell it out for you in black and white, they accepted campaign help from the Russian government, but your partisan blinders won't let you see it.
Canada2017
Johnny Bear said:

Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Durham, there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

Russia Russia Russia!! lol

It's over. Gov't wasted millions of dollars on a BS investigation.

Time to move on humckleberry. You picked a weird mountain to die on.

HuMck reminds me of one of the nuts that believes the moon landings were staged or the Holocaust never really happened. Ignore actual evidence and facts - I've got my narrative and I'm sticking to it!!

Have known one individual who believed the moon landings were a fake Hollywood stage production ….and a handful of people who believed the holocaust never happened. ( even when shown official British army films ).

Yet they all had more going for them than this HuMck closet case.
sombear
HuMcK said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

That second paragraph was aimed at your laughable spin on the subject, btw. "Long time client", lol. Ask yourself how someone who had longstanding relationships with Russian spies ended up working as Trump's campaign manager for free, while the Russians were coincidentally hacking the DNC servers. The Senate Intel Committee report actually went a step further and insinuated that Kilimnik had some involvement in the hacks themselves. And that Russian lawyer "no one has heard of" (as if that is somehow a valid defense, lol) is an officially sanctioned Russian agent.

And no, Hillary commissioning an investigation into Trump is not somehow worse than Trump's agents coordinating with Russian agents, but your contrary belief is a good example of that alternate reality I was talking about. If what Hillary did was wrong, did you ever stop to think what that implies about what Trump/Giuliani did to Hunter Biden (which, coincidentally, again put them in contact with sanctioned Russian agents)?

Never forget, when a Russian billionaire's lackey representative explained his offer of assistance to Don Jr thusly: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump", instead of going to US authorities Jr replied "I love it". Those emails literally spell it out for you in black and white, they accepted campaign help from the Russian government, but your partisan blinders won't let you see it.
Newsflash: DC lobbyists represent foreign government and foreign actors, even bad ones. It's a slimy business, and I have direct knowledge. The whole world knew what Manafort was doing. As for the lawyer, I was quoting the Times.

I'm not going to defend Rudy's Ukraine actions, but at least everyone knew what was going on. It was reported virtually from the start and Rudy gave interviews on it. Hillary/Dems hired a spy to specifically dig up Russian dirt and then systematically spread the dirt that it knew was BS. Far worse in my view. You talk about alternate reality, but you're the one arguing with the 3-year Mueller investigation and every other determination.
Married A Horn
They didnt just dig up dirt...they created the dirt.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
Harrison Bergeron
Pretty amazing story. It will be more amazing watching how it gets memory holed by the authoritarian media and spun. Virtually everything it accused Trump of doing actually was a function of the left.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Bro it's so obvious Joffe and his Georgia Tech buddies fabricated the DNC server hack.

This latest filing summarizes Joffe's activities:
Joffe asked his researchers "to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia." It was later confirmed that two former DARPA employees have given grand jury testimony.

They then manipulated this information to further a conspiracy theory that Trump and those in Trump's orbit were continuing their secret backchannels with the Russians. This was repackaged with the Alfa Bank hoax and given to Sussmann, who then laundered it to the CIA on February 9, 2017

Joffe risked insane legal exposure to continue to push false Trump-Russia allegations before and after the 2016 election because his ass was scared the DNC hack he helped fabricate would be exposed.
GrowlTowel
HuMcK said:

4th and Inches said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Are you in front of a mirror or standing on a balcony?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Bruin92
Married A Horn said:

Another thing my kids asked was how many liberals would 'change' (admit they were wrong). I said absolutely zero. They arent disappointed one of their leaders committed treason, they are disappointed they got caught. Told them the phrase 'the end justifies the means' is everything to a liberal. That they would just find a way to blame trump or accuse him of other stuff.

...and sure enough.
100% truth. I can't name one of them that has an ounce of integrity.

I've always said that a liberal has 4 main goals in life:

1. Remove God from everything
2. Destroy the traditional family structure of Man, Woman and Child. If you destroy the family....you destroy the foundation that creates healthy, productive citizens.
3. Blur morality and eliminate any distinction between right and wrong.
4. Do what feels good to you today (live your best life) no matter the harm or consequences to others.
Married A Horn
Harrison Bergeron said:

Pretty amazing story. It will be more amazing watching how it gets memory holed by the authoritarian media and spun. Virtually everything it accused Trump of doing actually was a function of the left.

I havent seen any msm report a whisper on this. Whoever sees it plz report back here...it will be way more shocking than Clinton committing treason.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
BearFan33
Harrison Bergeron said:

This is why arrests and prosecutions are very important. The more public the better. If Durham has the goods on Hillary, arrest her. Even if it ultimately fails in court, the media would have to cover her walking out in cuffs. The sheep on the left are very big on theatrics.
whiterock
HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

lol the problem you have, huck, is that your assertions are not objective interpretations of the available evidence. Not even close.
--The meetings were not clandestine (and I have had thousands of them in 10 countries around the world, so I do have some things to teach you on the subject.)
--internal campaign information is not classified, so one may provide it wherever, whenever, and to whomever one wishes. It is an inanity to suggest otherwise.
--Trump Jr.'s meeting with Veselnitskaya did not result in any derrogatory information being passed. Further, she was neither a Russian govt official, nor did she hold herself out as one. Again, your assertion here is asinine.

You do not understand enough about the subject material (intelligence) to understand how misguided you really are.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.