Clintons paid to have Trump servers infiltrated - Durham

19,038 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harrison Bergeron
perrynative
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ah yes, the arrogant side.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

Do you even know what DNS is? As Durham points out in the filing, they also had data going back to 2014 and the Obama White House, did they spy on Obama too? The DNS lookups aren't what Durham takes issue with, he's criticizing that they only handed over a limited set of the data to take it out of context.
Hey, aren't you the idiot that tried to defend biden at the exact same time he was fubar'ng the Afghanistan pull out?

I'm the guy you follow around like a lost puppy dog, barking at for some attention.

Good dog. Now go away while adults speak.
You need to make your way out of your mom's basement first before you can sit the grown up table
Doc Holliday
D. C. Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Do you even know what DNS is? As Durham points out in the filing, they also had data going back to 2014 and the Obama White House, did they spy on Obama too? The DNS lookups aren't what Durham takes issue with, he's criticizing that they only handed over a limited set of the data to take it out of context.
Durham takes issue with the fact that the DNS data was manipulated.

According to Durham, Joffe collected DNS traffic pertaining to a healthcare provider, Trump Tower and Trump's central park west apartment building. He also says that Joffe and his associates MANIPULATED that data to make it seem like Trump and those in his circle had suspicious interactions with IP's affiliated with a Russian mobile phone provider.

What happened next is this Joffe manipulated and falsified data was given to Sussman who then delivered it to the CIA along with his fake Alfa Bank hoax materials.

Do you know that HRC promised Joffe a top WH job?

If this is accurate, would it not seem to be criminal at some level?
Yeah this is absolutely criminal.

When I say manipulated, I mean the dissemination of classified or proprietary data.

Joffe asked his researchers "to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia." In the Sussmann indictment, it states that Joffe exploited proprietary and maybe? classified data provided by DARPA to further their own political attacks.
Cobretti
whiterock
HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

I mean, if Team Trump was allied with the Russian government, why the need for any of that? Why the need to meet at a cigar bar with Deripaska? Why the need to meet to get derogatory information from anyone? Wouldn't it just be passed clandestinely, or via technical communication?
Good lord, do I have to explain signals interception to you now too? I hope you weren't trying to exchange large data files with your sources over digital means, because I can almost guarantee you someone was reading that mail. I can't get over how laughable that is, you seriously just asked me why would someone prefer a face to face handoff instead of anything else for confidential meetings. Like wow that is some elementary stuff.

And are you saying that there is no "non-intelligence" justification for the Manafort meetings?
That a backdoor channel of communication to foreign leaders/governments is not appropriate?
Did the Trump campaign have similar meetings with people from other countries, friendly and not?
Are you saying that no US presidential campaign can meet anyone other than a potential US voter?
And that if they do so they are committing espionage?
I'm saying Russia is a hostile nation that was concurrently hacking Trump's opponent and to his benefit. No it absolutely is not appropriate to have that kind of backchannel communication (which they lied their asses off to conceal) while that was going on. If it was anyone else but your party leader you would be up in arms at how shady that was.

Young man.
You have made so many logical leaps strung together only by ignorance.
Quit making a fool of yourself.

LOL, I was wearing disguises to pass satellite spy gear cloaked in concealment devices to foreign nationals abroad before (apparently) you were born. Same for face to face brush passes in hostile 3rd country environments. You have literally no idea what you are talking about when you use the words "clandestine" or "tradecraft."

You still missed the point of my rhetorical question about espionage. If there really was the kind of clandestine relationship you mentioned, none of the things they did would have been necessary. (in other words, you do not even fully understand the implications of the argument you are making). A clandestine relationship is clandestine, and by definition you do not see it. Because professionals know how to keep it clandestine (like by not taking a high roller into a public place where other high-rollers congregate). Thousands of intel officers all over the world committing thousands of operational acts every year, and how often does it make the news? (exceedingly rarely, which ironically makes it easier for a partisan press to portray innocuous contact not being concealed as a "clandestine relationship" in order to inflame radical partisans like you.)

The reality is this: A US presidential campaign faces an onslaught of people, from both inside and outside of the country, seeking to build relationships which can be exploited for jobs or policy benefits should that campaign win. What you are doing is spotlighting a single one of those efforts, imputing without evidence that it was far more than it was, and concluding it was espionage (because you need it to be espionage to keep the Russia Hoax alive). Put the Jergins away and throw the towel in the dirty clothes hamper. You're too old to keep trying to have fun that way.

cowboycwr
And the majority of the media is ignoring this story because it destroys the narrative they tried to build against Trump for 5+ years now as well as prove Hillary should be in jail.
Doc Holliday
whiterock said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

I mean, if Team Trump was allied with the Russian government, why the need for any of that? Why the need to meet at a cigar bar with Deripaska? Why the need to meet to get derogatory information from anyone? Wouldn't it just be passed clandestinely, or via technical communication?
Good lord, do I have to explain signals interception to you now too? I hope you weren't trying to exchange large data files with your sources over digital means, because I can almost guarantee you someone was reading that mail. I can't get over how laughable that is, you seriously just asked me why would someone prefer a face to face handoff instead of anything else for confidential meetings. Like wow that is some elementary stuff.

And are you saying that there is no "non-intelligence" justification for the Manafort meetings?
That a backdoor channel of communication to foreign leaders/governments is not appropriate?
Did the Trump campaign have similar meetings with people from other countries, friendly and not?
Are you saying that no US presidential campaign can meet anyone other than a potential US voter?
And that if they do so they are committing espionage?
I'm saying Russia is a hostile nation that was concurrently hacking Trump's opponent and to his benefit. No it absolutely is not appropriate to have that kind of backchannel communication (which they lied their asses off to conceal) while that was going on. If it was anyone else but your party leader you would be up in arms at how shady that was.

Young man.
You have made so many logical leaps strung together only by ignorance.
Quit making a fool of yourself.

LOL, I was wearing disguises to pass satellite spy gear cloaked in concealment devices to foreign nationals abroad before (apparently) you were born. Same for face to face brush passes in hostile 3rd country environments. You have literally no idea what you are talking about when you use the words "clandestine" or "tradecraft."

You still missed the point of my rhetorical question about espionage. If there really was the kind of clandestine relationship you mentioned, none of the things they did would have been necessary. (in other words, you do not even fully understand the implications of the argument you are making). A clandestine relationship is clandestine, and by definition you do not see it. Because professionals know how to keep it clandestine (like by not taking a high roller into a public place where other high-rollers congregate). Thousands of intel officers all over the world committing thousands of operational acts every year, and how often does it make the news? (exceedingly rarely, which ironically makes it easier for a partisan press to portray innocuous contact not being concealed as a "clandestine relationship" in order to inflame radical partisans like you.)

The reality is this: A US presidential campaign faces an onslaught of people, from both inside and outside of the country, seeking to build relationships which can be exploited for jobs or policy benefits should that campaign win. What you are doing is spotlighting a single one of those efforts, imputing without evidence that it was far more than it was, and concluding it was espionage (because you need it to be espionage to keep the Russia Hoax alive). Put the Jergins away and throw the towel in the dirty clothes hamper. You're too old to keep trying to have fun that way.
This couldn't have been pulled off without the media participating and people falling susceptible to gaslighting. Humck and other pro government extremists make up their minds through arguments from authority: "If the feds and media say it, it must be true". They falsely believe that messaging is a consensus on the topic instead of realizing it's actually part of the corruption.

He's not even keen enough to see team HRC and legacy media currently running counter narratives right when this Durham stuff drops (Trump flushing documents down toilet nonsense).
ABC BEAR
Without leaks, Hillary doesn't know exactly what Durham has uncovered which hasn't been made public yet. My hope is that eventually the investigation will extend back to the Arkansas beginnings of the Bill & Hillary political empire.
contrario
HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

I didnt read any of your post, but do you not care that everyone is laughing at you right now? Making your fellow liberals who have given up on this cringe when they gloss over your posts does nothing to you?

You are a great example that astroturfing works as intended. Get out of your echo chamber sometime and smell some fresh air.
You are being ironic, right? Please tell me you are being ironic…
Married A Horn
Clinton finally speaks out: we must reject the big lie and focus on Jan6.

Sussmann is trying to get the case dismissed. Saying it is political nonsense.

As in my OP - NOTHING will happen at all to any of these people.
HuMcK
You mean conservative media is lying? No way...!
Canada2017
cowboycwr said:

And the majority of the media is ignoring this story because it destroys the narrative they tried to build against Trump for 5+ years now as well as prove Hillary should be in jail.
You and I would be in jail if we had done similar activities .

However Hilary Clinton is one of the elites in our country who is completely above the law.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

You mean conservative media is lying? No way...!

Some things you should consider:

In para 5, Durham talks about Joffe spying on Trump. Sussmann's lawyers don't deny this. In para 6, Durham talks about data that Sussmann took to the CIA. Durham does not say when Joffe obtained that data.

It doesn't matter to Durham's point which is he used that mining to push a fake conspiracy re TRUMP while withholding data he had compiled that disproved the theory.

If it was bad for Trump to supposedly have Russian DNS addresses resolved, why is it no big deal that some of this Russian DNS data came while Obama was president?

Your boy Savage was following Rodney Joffe on Twitter before his name was revealed publicly lol

Doc Holliday
HuMcK
You understand that, even if he losses at trial (he's got better odds than you would like), Sussman is probably not going to jail, right? Not for nothing, but this is exactly the kind of flimsy case you pretended the Flynn prosecution was, except I bet Biden doesn't just pardon the whole lot like Trump's corrupt ass.

That filing is the clearest admission you can expect from Durham that Fox news and others are straight up lying to you about "spying" on Trump. Durham has been going for 50% longer than Mueller now, and has jack to show for it so far except a taxpayer paid vacation to Italy, congrats.
EatMoreSalmon
A sadist would offer Hu a bigger shovel to dig deeper into his hole, but he already has a rather large one here...
Doc Holliday
Uh oh

william
so, what is the complete roster of rogues at the jan 5th meeting?

- KKM

.... acksing for an (orange) friend.

PA.

and, as usual, TIA.

Go Bears!
Cobretti
Porteroso
Married A Horn said:

Another thing my kids asked was how many liberals would 'change' (admit they were wrong). I said absolutely zero. They arent disappointed one of their leaders committed treason, they are disappointed they got caught. Told them the phrase 'the end justifies the means' is everything to a liberal. That they would just find a way to blame trump or accuse him of other stuff.

...and sure enough.

You're growing a new crop of zealots, dehumanizing Democrats. Congrats?
Oldbear83
HumcK: "She engaged private organizations to investigate Trump"

Pretty much the same way Putin 'engaged private organizations' to help "investigate" Ukraine for Nazi activities.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

Married A Horn said:

Another thing my kids asked was how many liberals would 'change' (admit they were wrong). I said absolutely zero. They arent disappointed one of their leaders committed treason, they are disappointed they got caught. Told them the phrase 'the end justifies the means' is everything to a liberal. That they would just find a way to blame trump or accuse him of other stuff.

...and sure enough.

You're growing a new crop of zealots, dehumanizing Democrats. Congrats?
democrats demonize themselves.. try living life without a label. Dont be binary
Cobretti
ATL Bear
So Hillary okayed the leak to the press of the bogus Trump/Alfa Bank/Russian tie? This according to her former campaign finance manager under oath?
Cobretti
whiterock
ATL Bear said:

So Hillary okayed the leak to the press of the bogus Trump/Alfa Bank/Russian tie? This according to her former campaign finance manager under oath?
LOL the trial is literally about how a campaign pushed a fake narrative into the FBI who used it to launch investigations.

And still Huck will INSIST there was collusion between Trump and Russia.
Canada2017
whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

No surprise.

Admitting mistakes requires confidence .
ATL Bear
whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

LOL the trial is literally about how a campaign pushed a fake narrative into the FBI who used it to launch investigations.

But, but, Manafort!
Cobretti
whiterock
ATL Bear said:

whiterock said:

ATL Bear said:

But, but, Manafort!
But, but.... 6 Jan!
riflebear
Cobretti said:

And now these same people want to monitor disinformation? I wonder why
Johnny Bear
Kind of surprised Sussmann hasn't been whacked…..ur……uh…..I mean "committed suicide" by now……….
whiterock
Johnny Bear said:

Kind of surprised Sussmann hasn't been whacked…..ur……uh…..I mean "committed suicide" by now……….
They're counting on the DC jury to acquit him knowing he's guilty because....Trump.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/may/19/judge-sussmann-trial-denies-prosecution-request-re/
Married A Horn
Idk if there is a statute of limitations on this one, but I'd wait for the current administration to get removed before doing ANY of this prosecution that doesnt have that limitation. No justice will ever be served under this doj. Hell, they were in on it with the fbi. And if by some miracle a guilty verdict does get through - look for a pardon.
Married A Horn

Hutto Hippo
Trinity Trojan
HuMcK
HuMcK said:

You understand that, even if he losses at trial (he's got better odds than you would like), Sussman is probably not going to jail, right? Not for nothing, but this is exactly the kind of flimsy case you pretended the Flynn prosecution was, except I bet Biden doesn't just pardon the whole lot like Trump's corrupt ass.

That filing is the clearest admission you can expect from Durham that Fox news and others are straight up lying to you about "spying" on Trump. Durham has been going for 50% longer than Mueller now, and has jack to show for it so far except a taxpayer paid vacation to Italy, congrats.

Less than half a day of total jury deliberation.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.