Clintons paid to have Trump servers infiltrated - Durham

19,041 Views | 208 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Harrison Bergeron
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Pretty amazing story. It will be more amazing watching how it gets memory holed by the authoritarian media and spun. Virtually everything it accused Trump of doing actually was a function of the left.

I havent seen any msm report a whisper on this. Whoever sees it plz report back here...it will be way more shocking than Clinton committing treason.
It will be memory holed like the Waukesha attack of "Asian hate crimes."
HuMcK
Manafort purposefully left his phone behind and used backdoors at an invite only Manhattan cigar bar (down the street from Trump tower, where he could have held the meeting) to avoid CCTV cameras for one of his meetings with a Russian spy. For another he again left his devices behind and again picked a spot away from cameras, this time in Madrid (what is a Presidential campaign manager doing meeting with a Russian spy in Madrid, while the campaign is ongoing?).

Those deliberate efforts to avoid detection or leaving behind evidence are called tradecraft, which you should know already if you were half the "intelligence" analyst you claim to be. For someone who claims to have so much knowledge about this stuff, I sure do have to explain a lot of the basics to you.

Plus the email to set up the Don Jr meeting explicitly stated "this is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump", so I'm not sure how you can say with a straight face that Jr didn't know who he was meeting with.
Money465
There is no need to be concerned about this explosive report coming directly out of court filings and available to be viewed. Merrick Garland will take out John Durham just as soon as he feels like no one is paying attention any longer. The Media will assist him in that endeavor! The fact that an American President was in office for 4 years without having truthful and objective national security advice or protection will simply be overlooked and then summarily swept under the rug. By the way...Trump was right about everything!
HuMcK
Would be interesting to go back and look at how many times Trumpers used the "Hillary did X" routine to preempt bad news for Trump.
riflebear
Tulsi Gabbard (Dem Presidential candidate) saying Jake Sullivan should be resigning immediately and Hillary is corrupt sure seems like nothing.

It's amazing our resident libs think if it's not on MSNBC it must not be true.

They didn't just spy on them they actually planted evidence then used it to justify investigating Trump and getting Mueller etc. Everyone should be scared to death about this but Libs love it because their side gets away with it and it helped them win in 2018 & 2020. Frauds in the media as usual.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

So, legit question here...

This has to go through Biden's administration for prosecution, right?

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Kash Patel (not Durham), there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

What could have been criminal is if Sussman lied to FBI/CIA about his source for the DNS info, but that brings me to the next realization: the statute of limitations for charging those lies ran out just 2 days before this filing. In other words, Durham is subtly letting us know he's not charging anything to do with that meeting, and the only value he sees in the info is dropping it in an unrelated filing to generate the kind of headlines that gets the Trumpies who aren't sophisticated enough to know any better riled up.

In the end it doesn't change what was uncovered: Trump's campaign manager got caught having clandestine meetings with a Russian intelligence agent so they could share internal info and coordinate strategies, plus Trump's son accepted an explicit offer of assistance against Hillary from the Russian government, among many other things. And that's only dealing with 2016, in 2020 Giuliani got caught dealing with yet another officially sanctioned Russian agent in his quest to manufacture some Ukrainian dirt against Hunter Biden. Wild how a Russian crawls out from under just about any rock you turn over with these Trump people.
C'mon man . . . . Manafort giving a long time client polling info that became public the next day is collusion? Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer who even according to NYT was "not well known in Russia?" What the Clinton campaign did was 100 times worse, paying a fraud to go to Russia for dirt on Trump. You need to move on. Jan 6 is much more fertile ground.
It's not just that his epistemology is comically wrong each of those things in bold, it's that he so fervently believes what he's saying that it's impossible for him to perceive it any other way.

Parts in bold are not what I "perceive", they are objective interpretations of the available evidence. I'm sorry the facts trigger you people so much. I really dont understand why it's so hard to admit: Trump got caught, he personally has a bare minimum of plausible deniability but it is fact that members of his campaign had extremely suspicious contacts with Russian intelligence while the Russians were working to help his campaign against Hillary. Even Trump's own intel agencies were forces to admit as much a long time ago.

This song and dance is tiresome. I post some facts or some primary source, the Trumpers here flat out ignore it then declare "see, I told you no evidence!". But the result stays the same: you are shilling for a pack of unrepentant criminals, for whom no tactic is too low down if it means they might obtain power. If not for some corrupt pardons, basically all of the 2016 Trump campaign leadership group would be sitting in prison right now...

Actually Trump didn't get caught … despite years of Gov and media "investigation." And now you've negotiated down to others on his team having "suspicious" contacts. I guess I'll grant you that if you grant what Hillary and others did was 100 times worse.

That second paragraph was aimed at your laughable spin on the subject, btw. "Long time client", lol. Ask yourself how someone who had longstanding relationships with Russian spies ended up working as Trump's campaign manager for free, while the Russians were coincidentally hacking the DNC servers. The Senate Intel Committee report actually went a step further and insinuated that Kilimnik had some involvement in the hacks themselves. And that Russian lawyer "no one has heard of" (as if that is somehow a valid defense, lol) is an officially sanctioned Russian agent.

And no, Hillary commissioning an investigation into Trump is not somehow worse than Trump's agents coordinating with Russian agents, but your contrary belief is a good example of that alternate reality I was talking about. If what Hillary did was wrong, did you ever stop to think what that implies about what Trump/Giuliani did to Hunter Biden (which, coincidentally, again put them in contact with sanctioned Russian agents)?

Never forget, when a Russian billionaire's lackey representative explained his offer of assistance to Don Jr thusly: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump", instead of going to US authorities Jr replied "I love it". Those emails literally spell it out for you in black and white, they accepted campaign help from the Russian government, but your partisan blinders won't let you see it.
Bro it's so obvious Joffe and his Georgia Tech buddies fabricated the DNC server hack.

This latest filing summarizes Joffe's activities:
Joffe asked his researchers "to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia." It was later confirmed that two former DARPA employees have given grand jury testimony.

They then manipulated this information to further a conspiracy theory that Trump and those in Trump's orbit were continuing their secret backchannels with the Russians. This was repackaged with the Alfa Bank hoax and given to Sussmann, who then laundered it to the CIA on February 9, 2017

Joffe risked insane legal exposure to continue to push false Trump-Russia allegations before and after the 2016 election because his ass was scared the DNC hack he helped fabricate would be exposed.
Thank you for posting this. I'm looking for any coverage on MSM (except Fox) and am finding none.

Shameful
Johnny Bear
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

First thing to realize is, despite the (deliberately) inflammatory language used by Kash Patel (not Durham), there is no crime being alleged regarding the DNS lookups (characterized as an "infiltration", lol).

What could have been criminal is if Sussman lied to FBI/CIA about his source for the DNS info, but that brings me to the next realization: the statute of limitations for charging those lies ran out just 2 days before this filing. In other words, Durham is subtly letting us know he's not charging anything to do with that meeting, and the only value he sees in the info is dropping it in an unrelated filing to generate the kind of headlines that gets the Trumpies who aren't sophisticated enough to know any better riled up.

In the end it doesn't change what was uncovered: Trump's campaign manager got caught having clandestine meetings with a Russian intelligence agent so they could share internal info and coordinate strategies, plus Trump's son accepted an explicit offer of assistance against Hillary from the Russian government, among many other things. And that's only dealing with 2016, in 2020 Giuliani got caught dealing with yet another officially sanctioned Russian agent in his quest to manufacture some Ukrainian dirt against Hunter Biden. Wild how a Russian crawls out from under just about any rock you turn over with these Trump people.
C'mon man . . . . Manafort giving a long time client polling info that became public the next day is collusion? Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer who even according to NYT was "not well known in Russia?" What the Clinton campaign did was 100 times worse, paying a fraud to go to Russia for dirt on Trump. You need to move on. Jan 6 is much more fertile ground.
It's not just that his epistemology is comically wrong each of those things in bold, it's that he so fervently believes what he's saying that it's impossible for him to perceive it any other way.

Parts in bold are not what I "perceive", they are objective interpretations of the available evidence. I'm sorry the facts trigger you people so much. I really dont understand why it's so hard to admit: Trump got caught, he personally has a bare minimum of plausible deniability but it is fact that members of his campaign had extremely suspicious contacts with Russian intelligence while the Russians were working to help his campaign against Hillary. Even Trump's own intel agencies were forces to admit as much a long time ago.

This song and dance is tiresome. I post some facts or some primary source, the Trumpers here flat out ignore it then declare "see, I told you no evidence!". But the result stays the same: you are shilling for a pack of unrepentant criminals, for whom no tactic is too low down if it means they might obtain power. If not for some corrupt pardons, basically all of the 2016 Trump campaign leadership group would be sitting in prison right now...

Actually Trump didn't get caught … despite years of Gov and media "investigation." And now you've negotiated down to others on his team having "suspicious" contacts. I guess I'll grant you that if you grant what Hillary and others did was 100 times worse.

That second paragraph was aimed at your laughable spin on the subject, btw. "Long time client", lol. Ask yourself how someone who had longstanding relationships with Russian spies ended up working as Trump's campaign manager for free, while the Russians were coincidentally hacking the DNC servers. The Senate Intel Committee report actually went a step further and insinuated that Kilimnik had some involvement in the hacks themselves. And that Russian lawyer "no one has heard of" (as if that is somehow a valid defense, lol) is an officially sanctioned Russian agent.

And no, Hillary commissioning an investigation into Trump is not somehow worse than Trump's agents coordinating with Russian agents, but your contrary belief is a good example of that alternate reality I was talking about. If what Hillary did was wrong, did you ever stop to think what that implies about what Trump/Giuliani did to Hunter Biden (which, coincidentally, again put them in contact with sanctioned Russian agents)?

Never forget, when a Russian billionaire's lackey representative explained his offer of assistance to Don Jr thusly: "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump", instead of going to US authorities Jr replied "I love it". Those emails literally spell it out for you in black and white, they accepted campaign help from the Russian government, but your partisan blinders won't let you see it.
Bro it's so obvious Joffe and his Georgia Tech buddies fabricated the DNC server hack.

Joffe asked his researchers "to mine Internet data to establish 'an inference' and 'narrative' tying then-candidate Trump to Russia." It was later confirmed that two former DARPA employees have given grand jury testimony.

They then manipulated this information to further a conspiracy theory that Trump and those in Trump's orbit were continuing their secret backchannels with the Russians. This was repackaged with the Alfa Bank hoax and given to Sussmann, who then laundered it to the CIA on February 9, 2017

Joffe risked insane legal exposure to continue to push false Trump-Russia allegations before and after the 2016 election because his ass was scared the DNC hack he helped fabricate would be exposed.
Thank you for posting this. I'm looking for any coverage on MSM (except Fox) and am finding none.

Shameful

Shameful, disgusting, and outrageous - but not surprising.
EatMoreSalmon
HuMcCinque
william
treason.
Go Bears!
BearFan33
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-probe-accelerated-more-people-cooperating-coming-before-grand-jury

There is a lot here. Wow. Have we reached the Sam standard of evidence presented in court? Several of Hillary's cronies are in hot water.

It looks like after accepting this bogus info with a wink wink and spying 100 different ways on Trump, the FBI is acting like they got duped by Hillary's misinformation.

I don't know if we will see any high profile people in cuffs, but we may see a "suicide" or 2.
HuMcK
I'm glad you mentioned that February 9, 2017 date. Does it strike you as odd that this filing was on February 11, 2022, two days after the 4yr statute of limitations for conduct during that meeting ran out? Weird huh, almost like Durham knows he can't do anything with the info besides feed it to fox for them to spin up right before developments in Trump's criminal cases go public, and of course the DNS lookups were never criminal activity to begin with..

The lies about "infiltration" and "spying" didn't come from Durham btw, those are Kash Patel's words. Even Durham isn't bold enough to characterize DNS resolution as an "infiltration".

And what do you know, Durham files on Friday, fox picks it up saturday, and monday we learn that Mazars has seen enough fraud in Trump's valuations that they dropped him as client and disavowed the last decade worth of tax filings (can you say bank and/or insurance fraud??). Like clockwork, when Trump starts ranting about Hillary, we then learn that the grand juries are crawling further up his ass.

Also, didn't you say it was Ukrainians that hacked the DNC, but I guess that lie wasn't fertile enough so now your accusing people at Georgia Tech? You can't even keep your fantasy narratives consistent. Mifsud was a bust (told you it would be), Huber and Horowitz were both busts (told you they would be), and now you're hyping up an investigation that so far has produced only 6 months of probation in penalties...
Married A Horn
I didnt read any of your post, but do you not care that everyone is laughing at you right now? Making your fellow liberals who have given up on this cringe when they gloss over your posts does nothing to you?
Wangchung
Married A Horn said:

I didnt read any of your post, but do you not care that everyone is laughing at you right now? Making your fellow liberals who have given up on this cringe when they gloss over your posts does nothing to you?
Leftists take pride in their willful ignorance. The more obvious the fact that is ignored, the more true they can claim to be to their religion of power worship.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
whiterock
HuMcK said:

Manafort purposefully left his phone behind and used backdoors at an invite only Manhattan cigar bar (down the street from Trump tower, where he could have held the meeting) to avoid CCTV cameras for one of his meetings with a Russian spy. For another he again left his devices behind and again picked a spot away from cameras, this time in Madrid (what is a Presidential campaign manager doing meeting with a Russian spy in Madrid, while the campaign is ongoing?).
If it was what you allege, it would be a rather poor tradecraft, wouldn't it?

Those deliberate efforts to avoid detection or leaving behind evidence are called tradecraft, which you should know already if you were half the "intelligence" analyst you claim to be. For someone who claims to have so much knowledge about this stuff, I sure do have to explain a lot of the basics to you.
LOL no, it's not tradecraft. You have no idea what "clandestine meeting" means. I certainly never met a controlled agent providing classified information in a cigar bar of the rich and famous.

Plus the email to set up the Don Jr meeting explicitly stated "this is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump", so I'm not sure how you can say with a straight face that Jr didn't know who he was meeting with.
Again, you should read your information with a clear mind unaddled by your Trump Derangement Syndrome. The meeting with Veselnitskaya was about a matter totally unrelated to the campaign. The offer of derogatory information was merely bait (not that taking the bait would have been illegal.....)
I mean, if Team Trump was allied with the Russian government, why the need for any of that? Why the need to meet at a cigar bar with Deripaska? Why the need to meet to get derogatory information from anyone? Wouldn't it just be passed clandestinely, or via technical communication?

And are you saying that there is no "non-intelligence" justification for the Manafort meetings?
That a backdoor channel of communication to foreign leaders/governments is not appropriate?
Did the Trump campaign have similar meetings with people from other countries, friendly and not?
Are you saying that no US presidential campaign can meet anyone other than a potential US voter?
And that if they do so they are committing espionage?

Young man.
You have made so many logical leaps strung together only by ignorance.
Quit making a fool of yourself.
D. C. Bear
HuMcK said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

After reading through this thread I see a lot of contradictory and confusing claims, but I've to laugh at that description of "Hillary commissioning an investigation into Trump." Looks kind of like Nixon "commissioning an investigation" into the DNC back in the early 1970s.
HuMcK
What would you call it? She engaged private organizations to investigate Trump, and those private entities passed some info along to an FBI/CIA that were both already investigating the matter. Sort of analogous to how Trump had Giuliani launder (likely hacked, I don't buy the blind computer shop owner bit for a second) information from unknown sources to then hand it over to DoJ (a special unit set up expressly for the purpose by Bill Barr!), except Hillary didn't strongarm any career officials out of the way or holdup US foreign policy to make it happen.

Did you ever wonder why they only sent Durham after the dry holes (Carter Page, Alfa bank) instead of letting him touch any of the investigative threads that bore fruit (Manafort, the Trump Tower meeting, etc)? That's because the overall investigation largely found what it was looking for, but trails dead-ended in silence bought with pardons. I guess what I'll never understand is how someone can get all outraged at these piddling accusations over investigative dead-ends (with just a 6 month probation plea to show for it so far...), but not Trump's campaign officials caught engaging in apparent espionage with the Russian government.

Three investigations now (Huber, Horrowitz, Durham, not counting Kash Patel's off the books explorations) have gone over the Trump/Russia investigation with fine toothed combs, and the best they came up so far were explicit affirmations that the investigation was properly predicated and justified.
HuMcK
whiterock said:

I mean, if Team Trump was allied with the Russian government, why the need for any of that? Why the need to meet at a cigar bar with Deripaska? Why the need to meet to get derogatory information from anyone? Wouldn't it just be passed clandestinely, or via technical communication?
Good lord, do I have to explain signals interception to you now too? I hope you weren't trying to exchange large data files with your sources over digital means, because I can almost guarantee you someone was reading that mail. I can't get over how laughable that is, you seriously just asked me why would someone prefer a face to face handoff instead of anything else for confidential meetings. Like wow that is some elementary stuff.

And are you saying that there is no "non-intelligence" justification for the Manafort meetings?
That a backdoor channel of communication to foreign leaders/governments is not appropriate?
Did the Trump campaign have similar meetings with people from other countries, friendly and not?
Are you saying that no US presidential campaign can meet anyone other than a potential US voter?
And that if they do so they are committing espionage?
I'm saying Russia is a hostile nation that was concurrently hacking Trump's opponent and to his benefit. No it absolutely is not appropriate to have that kind of backchannel communication (which they lied their asses off to conceal) while that was going on. If it was anyone else but your party leader you would be up in arms at how shady that was.

Young man.
You have made so many logical leaps strung together only by ignorance.
Quit making a fool of yourself.

Wangchung
Sounds like a lot of narrative and not a lot of fact. Pretending the Hillary campaign had ANY jurisdiction to spy on a political opponent, let alone the President is the height of stupidity.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
HuMcK
Married A Horn said:

You are a great example that astroturfing works as intended. Get out of your echo chamber sometime and smell some fresh air.
STxBear81
height of stupidity =hillary
D. C. Bear
HuMcK said:

What would you call it? She engaged private organizations to investigate Trump, and those private entities passed some info along to an FBI/CIA that were both already investigating the matter. Sort of analogous to how Trump had Giuliani launder (likely hacked, I don't buy the blind computer shop owner bit for a second) information from unknown sources to then hand it over to DoJ (a special unit set up expressly for the purpose by Bill Barr!), except Hillary didn't strongarm any career officials out of the way or holdup US foreign policy to make it happen.

Did you ever wonder why they only sent Durham after the dry holes (Carter Page, Alfa bank) instead of letting him touch any of the investigative threads that bore fruit (Manafort, the Trump Tower meeting, etc)? That's because the overall investigation largely found what it was looking for, but trails dead-ended in silence bought by a pardon. I guess what I'll never understand is how someone can get all outraged at these piddling accusations over investigative dead-ends (with just a 6 month probation plea to show for it so far...), but not Trump's campaign officials caught engaging in apparent espionage with the Russian government.

Three investigations now (Huber, Horrowitz, Durham, not counting Kash Patel's off the books explorations) have gone over the Trump/Russia investigation with fine toothed combs, and the best they came up so far were explicit affirmations that the investigation was properly predicated and justified.
I never really wondered about much Durham's investigation at all.

"Passed some info along to the FBI/CIA," much of which may have been made up out of whole cloth and was passed on with a fairly significant degree of dishonesty.

Again, I don't know what happened and didn't happen, but you seem to be arguing that whatever Clinton did doesn't really matter because Trump, or his campaign, did all these terrible things, most of which others on here are saying aren't particularly unusual. Given your biases, they may be right.

Let me put this bluntly: I still see it as a problem is a cop sexually assaults a woman in the back of his squad car, even if she is being investigated as a child abuser. If Clinton did the things some on here are accusing her of and if Trump did the things you are accusing him of, Trump's wrongdoing wouldn't erase Clinton's.
Whiskey Pete
Married A Horn said:

I read his post. I'll never get back that 60 seconds of my life and I'm sad because of it.
HuMcK
I have to push back on the "not unusual" part. Manafort's longstanding relationship with a Russian intelligence agent via his work in Ukraine, and the position he held as campaign manager, along with the unprecedented nature of the DNC hack (although Nixon kind of did something similar), made him an extraordinary national security threat. The Republican led Senate Intel Committee even (quietly as they could) agreed with that assessment.

I actually doubt very strongly that Trump genuinely solicited help from the Russians. I think they just ran a game on him with their long-time asset Paul Manafort (who again, took what's usually a 7 figure job for free, but also asked Kilimnik's boss that he owed $20mil to how he could use the position to "get whole") and some other avenues, stroked his ego along the way, and he was too stupid or prideful to notice and stop it, then by the time the investigation came around he was in it like it or not and he committed (arguably) several crimes to try and impede it.

The uncomfortable question in that scenario becomes: what was it about Trump that our enemies would work so hard to help him gain power? Obviously I have my own opinion on the answer, you alluded to my "bias" after all, but it's something I wish more Republicans could reflect on and grapple with.
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

I have to push back on the "not unusual" part. Manafort's longstanding relationship with a Russian intelligence agent via his work in Ukraine, and the position he held as campaign manager, along with the unprecedented nature of the DNC hack (although Nixon kind of did something similar), made him an extraordinary national security threat. The Republican led Senate Intel Committee even (quietly as they could) agreed with that assessment.

I actually doubt very strongly that Trump genuinely solicited help from the Russians. I think they just ran a game on him with their long-time asset Paul Manafort and some other avenues, stroked his ego along the way, and he was too stupid or prideful to notice and stop it, then by the time the investigation came around he was in it like it or not and he committed (arguably) several crimes to try and impede it.

The uncomfortable question in that scenario becomes: what was it about Trump that our enemies would work so hard to help him gain power? Obviously I have my own opinion on the answer, you alluded to my "bias" after all, but it's something I wish more Republicans could reflect on and grapple with.
Just tell yourself Trump "commissioned" the hack and then you won't be upset over it. Worked with Hillary's hacking.
HuMcK
Define "hacking", because DNS resolution is not that at all.
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

Define "hacking", because DNS resolution is not that at all.
Which is why Durham specifically brought it up, because it's no big deal to spy on your political opponents, while campaigning and after they take office. (Insert All is Well! Kevin bacon meme here)
HuMcK
Do you even know what DNS is? As Durham points out in the filing, they also had data going back to 2014 and the Obama White House, did they spy on Obama too? The DNS lookups aren't what Durham takes issue with, he's criticizing that they only handed over a limited set of the data to take it out of context.
Wangchung
HuMcK said:

Do you even know what DNS is? As Durham points out in the filing, they also had data going back to 2014 and the Obama White House, did they spy on Obama too? The DNS lookups aren't what Durham takes issue with, he's criticizing that they only handed over a limited set of the data to take it out of context.
So, all is well? Pls adv
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

HuMcK said:

Married A Horn said:

Shameful
Legacy media won't touch anything that makes the federal government look bad.

So get this, Joffe tasked a group of computer contractors connected to the Georgia Institute of Technology with finding "anything" in Internet data that would link Trump to Russia and make Democratic "VIPs happy," according to an August 2016 email Joffe sent to the researchers.

Crowdstrike claimed the DNC server was hacked. Look at how Georgia Institute of Technology is connected here:

The FBI doesn't even have a copy of the draft report they claimed proved their servers were hacked. Mueller just went with it. That server is the key to all of this.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Durham takes issue with the fact that the DNS data was manipulated.

According to Durham, Joffe collected DNS traffic pertaining to a healthcare provider, Trump Tower and Trump's central park west apartment building. He also says that Joffe and his associates MANIPULATED that data to make it seem like Trump and those in his circle had suspicious interactions with IP's affiliated with a Russian mobile phone provider.

What happened next is this Joffe manipulated and falsified data was given to Sussman who then delivered it to the CIA along with his fake Alfa Bank hoax materials.

Do you know that HRC promised Joffe a top WH job?
Married A Horn
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

According to Durham, Joffe collected DNS traffic pertaining to a healthcare provider, Trump Tower and Trump's central park west apartment building. He also says that Joffe and his associates MANIPULATED that data to make it seem like Trump and those in his circle had suspicious interactions with IP's affiliated with a Russian mobile phone provider.

What happened next is this Joffe manipulated and falsified data was given to Sussman who then delivered it to the CIA along with his fake Alfa Bank hoax materials.

But, you see, Trump is mean on twitter, so all that is justified.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

Hey, aren't you the idiot that tried to defend biden at the exact same time he was fubar'ng the Afghanistan pull out?
D. C. Bear
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

If this is accurate, would it not seem to be criminal at some level?
Osodecentx
D. C. Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

If this is accurate, would it not seem to be criminal at some level?
Watch for suicides
HuMcK
Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

Hey, aren't you the idiot that tried to defend biden at the exact same time he was fubar'ng the Afghanistan pull out?

I'm the guy you follow around like a lost puppy dog, barking at for some attention.

Good dog. Now go away while adults speak.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.