Dementia Joe's Gestapo is at it again

9,382 Views | 203 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Waco1947
Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Gee - Doesn't Mike LIndell realize that dimcrats are the only people allowed to question the outcome of an election??
Canada2017
The FBI is the new KGB...the muscle for the controlling Party .

Anyone who still can't accept this is ....

1. Blind

or

2. Approves of what's happening .

Our country is in deep trouble .
BearFan33
Pillows are a threat to our democracy!
Mothra
The FBI is now raiding the my pillow guy?

Geez, Dems. Seriously?
Wangchung
Canada2017 said:

The FBI is the new KGB...the muscle for the controlling Party .

Anyone who still can't accept this is ....

1. Blind

or

2. Approves of what's happening .

Our country is in deep trouble .
No, it's the muscle for the DNC.
Johnny Bear
I don't care what you personally think about Trump or his supporters (i.e. at least half of the country) - if these kinds of continuing atrocities don't disturb you, there is either something seriously wrong with you or you are a brainwashed idiot ideologue.
Canada2017
Johnny Bear said:

I don't care what you personally think about Trump or his supporters (i.e. at least half of the country) - if these kinds of continuing atrocities don't disturb you, there is either something seriously wrong with you or you are a brainwashed idiot ideologue.
There have been dozens of such atrocities the last 18 months ...and since the American people have reacted so passively to them......the Biden administration has been emboldened to widen their net.

BearFan33
I sense and angry worded letter will be fired off by Linsey Lue at some time.
whitetrash
BearFan33 said:

BearFan33
whitetrash said:

BearFan33 said:

He will promise to get to the bottom of the DOJ's political activities.
Osodecentx
The FBI seized his phone at a fast food restaurant. A federal judge issued a warrant.
fubar
Osodecentx said:

The FBI seized his phone at a fast food restaurant. A federal judge issued a warrant.
All Deep State. You should know this by now.
Gunter gleiben glauchen globen
Wangchung
Hey guys, nothing to worry about because it happened at a fast food restaurant and they found a favorable judge to sign off on their warrant. Whew!
Osodecentx
Wangchung said:

Hey guys, nothing to worry about because it happened at a fast food restaurant and they found a favorable judge to sign off on their warrant. Whew!
So we agree that it was a lawful seizure pursuant to legal process
Whew!
BearFan33
They are terrified Trump will run again (and win). Even if he wins, who would work for him? The FBI is showing what will happen if someone dares to go into public service in a Trump administration.
Johnny Bear
Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Whew!

And since it happened to a Trump supporter, that automatically makes this 100% political intimidation and harassment tactic fine and dandy - right???

Nothing to see here! Right???
Canada2017
fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Not concerned over these actions , think they're justified or all just a coincidence ?

No slam .

Just curious.
Canada2017
Johnny Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

Wangchung said:

Whew!

And since it happened to a Trump supporter, that automatically makes this 100% political intimidation and harassment tactic fine and dandy - right???

Nothing to see here! Right???

People can be so bloody blind …when it suites them .
Dnicknames
Remind me who Heads the FBI, what party he belongs to and who appointed this person?

The FBI department Heads almost exclusively reside with one political party, and it isn't the DNC. Would it seem odd there is a giant FBI grift to attack their own party?

Or perhaps they are following the rule of law, and pursuing evidence of crimes where the rule of law allows? Would that be possible?
HuMcK
Osodecentx said:

The list of things they were looking for and the related criminal statutes are pretty interesting (e.g. identity theft and the stuff about breaking into/damaging of protected computers), and probably should be seen as an ill omen for lots of potential co-conspirators.
fubar
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

Not concerned over these actions , think they're justified or all just a coincidence ?

No slam .

Just curious.
I suspect they're justified. The facts may eventually prove otherwise, so I suppose we'll see in the coming months.

Did you guys all fall into some kind of coma and miss what happened? There was some pretty serious **** that went down.
Johnny Bear
fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

No slam .

Just curious.
I suspect they're justified. The facts may eventually prove otherwise, so I suppose we'll see in the coming months.

Did you guys all fall into some kind of coma and miss what happened? There was some pretty serious **** that went down.

Stalinistic politically motivated intimidation tactics are always "some pretty serious ****", especially when you're at least supposedly not living in the old Soviet Union.
HuMcK
fubar
Johnny Bear said:

fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

No slam .

Just curious.

Stalinistic politically motivated intimidation tactics are always "some pretty serious ****", especially when you're at least supposedly not living in the old Soviet Union.
The irony of you calling another a "brainwashed idiot ideologue" is rich indeed.
Johnny Bear
fubar said:

Johnny Bear said:

fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

No slam .

Just curious.

The irony of you calling another a "brainwashed idiot ideologue" is rich indeed.

Don't forget the other option (i.e. that there is something seriously wrong with you if this kind of thing doesn't disturb you - and I have a hard time believing you're so naive or stupid that you can't see what is really going on here). Which is it in your case??
BearFan33
fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

No slam .

Just curious.

There is widespread video evidence of crimes committed by the son of the president of the united states. Is that worth investigating? I suspect that at least 1/2 the country thinks its justified but yet the fbi hid the evidence, I wouldn't mind the pillow guy getting a beatdown (if he deserves it) but there should be equal justice for all. The recent behavior of the fbi shows that they work only for the democratic party. If there is a "threat to democracy" that the left is always screaming about, that is it.
Osodecentx
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

No slam .

Just curious.
A federal judge thought there was probable cause to issue a warrant. I'll wait and see what develops.
IOW, no coincidence
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Do you understand that DC federal judges are all democrats and never trumpers with extreme bias?

Juries are as well.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Do you understand that DC federal judges are all democrats and never trumpers with extreme bias?

Juries are as well.
So DC judges can't issue warrants against MAGA Republicans?
You said you don't trust the FBI. Does that mean all FBI investigations cease?

BTW, not all judges in DC are democrat. Who appointed the judge who issued the warrant? (IDK)
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Juries are as well.

BTW, not all judges in DC are democrat. Who appointed the judge who issued the warrant? (IDK)
The FBI needs to be disbanded IMO. The FISA court publicly stated they can't trust the FBI.

Judges in DC are all establishment loyalists, whether they're dems or republicans doesn't matter.

The problem is our federal government works within a bubble. It needs to be spread out across the country.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Juries are as well.

The FBI needs to be disbanded IMO. The FISA court publicly stated they can't trust the FBI.

Judges in DC are all establishment loyalists, whether they're dems or republicans doesn't matter.

The problem is our federal government works within a bubble. It needs to be spread out across the country.
Okay
Canada2017
fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Osodecentx said:

No slam .

Just curious.

Saw what happened .....seemed far less violent ...certainly less sustained than what went done in Seattle, Portland and several other cities .

Have never seen the FBI used against political opponents like this .

If Trump had used the FBI against the Dem for all their protests against his 2016 election would it have been ok ?
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Juries are as well.

Okay
I can say with certainty that DC judges collectively do not want MAGA or anyone else in power that challenges the status quo.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Juries are as well.

Okay
I can say with certainty that DC judges collectively do not want MAGA or anyone else in power that challenges the status quo.

Okay
Wangchung
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Juries are as well.

Okay

Okay
As if the 9th circuit court in San Fran isn't openly leftist. Tells us all we need to know about the possibility of judges being openly biased. But sure, it could all be just a big ol coincidence. Again.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.