Dementia Joe's Gestapo is at it again

9,338 Views | 203 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Waco1947
EatMoreSalmon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The bureaucracy runs itself. It is not accountable to anyone or any party now. It does what it wants. The current party in power is ok with that, and it will come back to bite them.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

The FBI seized his phone at a fast food restaurant. A federal judge issued a warrant.
Do you understand that DC federal judges are all democrats and never trumpers with extreme bias?

Juries are as well.
So DC judges can't issue warrants against MAGA Republicans?
You said you don't trust the FBI. Does that mean all FBI investigations cease?

BTW, not all judges in DC are democrat. Who appointed the judge who issued the warrant? (IDK)
The FBI needs to be disbanded IMO. The FISA court publicly stated they can't trust the FBI.

Judges in DC are all establishment loyalists, whether they're dems or republicans doesn't matter.

The problem is our federal government works within a bubble. It needs to be spread out across the country.
With what would you replace the FBI?
muddybrazos
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

The FBI seized his phone at a fast food restaurant. A federal judge issued a warrant.
Do you understand that DC federal judges are all democrats and never trumpers with extreme bias?

Juries are as well.

BTW, not all judges in DC are democrat. Who appointed the judge who issued the warrant? (IDK)
The FBI needs to be disbanded IMO. The FISA court publicly stated they can't trust the FBI.

Judges in DC are all establishment loyalists, whether they're dems or republicans doesn't matter.

The problem is our federal government works within a bubble. It needs to be spread out across the country.
With what you you replace the FBI?
With nothing. Take some of the good agents and make them US Marshals or something. We have too many federal law enforcement agencies as it is. There's no way we need DEA, ATF, FBI, CIA, NSA etc. Repeal the patriot act and get rid of some of these agencies.
DancinBear09
Dnicknames said:

Remind me who Heads the FBI, what party he belongs to and who appointed this person?

The FBI department Heads almost exclusively reside with one political party, and it isn't the DNC. Would it seem odd there is a giant FBI grift to attack their own party?

Or perhaps they are following the rule of law, and pursuing evidence of crimes where the rule of law allows? Would that be possible?

It's much easier to engage in the delusion that ALL of the FBI is the gestapo like enforcement apparatus of the DNC than to think Mike Lindell (former crack addict and CEO of My Pillow who had its BBB accreditation revoked for an F rating by which he employed a scheme in which the company had a buy one, get one free offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the norm) would possibly have broken the law.
BearFan33
muddybrazos said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Juries are as well.

With what you you replace the FBI?
With nothing. Take some of the good agents and make them US Marshals or something. We have too many federal law enforcement agencies as it is. There's no way we need DEA, ATF, FBI, CIA, NSA etc. Repeal the patriot act and get rid of some of these agencies.
Some things the fbi does well like the crime lab, etc. But that could be rolled over into another agency.
Wangchung
DancinBear09 said:

Dnicknames said:

Remind me who Heads the FBI, what party he belongs to and who appointed this person?

The FBI department Heads almost exclusively reside with one political party, and it isn't the DNC. Would it seem odd there is a giant FBI grift to attack their own party?

Or perhaps they are following the rule of law, and pursuing evidence of crimes where the rule of law allows? Would that be possible?

It's much easier to engage in the delusion that ALL of the FBI is the gestapo like enforcement apparatus of the DNC than to think Mike Lindell (former crack addict and CEO of My Pillow who had its BBB accreditation revoked for an F rating by which he employed a scheme in which the company had a buy one, get one free offer that became a continuous offer and therefore the norm) would possibly have broken the law.
If crack addiction mattered the FBI wouldn't have buried Hunter Biden's crimes.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
william
very Stalin-esque.

- KKM

{ eating mixed nuts - low sodium }

POE.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

and..
Doc Holliday
DancinBear09 said:

Dnicknames said:

A pillow salesman gets raided while you don't know what politicians, leaders and celebrities bought underage prostitutes from Epstein.

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

and..
The seizure was lawful based on probable cause. FBI are not comparable to gestapo and such assertions diminish the credibility of the posters claiming such.

The Russian collusion claims were unfounded and damaged the Trump presidency. Some in the FBI were derelict in their duty and dishonest. The MSM cooperated in this effort.

Because Trump was treated unfairly doesn't excuse his excesses after the election.
Johnny Bear
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

and..
The seizure was lawful based on probable cause. FBI are not comparable to gestapo and such assertions diminish the credibility of the posters claiming such

Okay, if you don't like Gestapo, how about KGB?
Osodecentx
Johnny Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

and..
The seizure was lawful based on probable cause. FBI are not comparable to gestapo and such assertions diminish the credibility of the posters claiming such

Okay, if you don't like Gestapo, how about KGB?
Silly
STxBear81
Todays FBI;
even an anonymous board gives me hesitation to say what i really feel.
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

and..
The seizure was lawful based on probable cause. FBI are not comparable to gestapo and such assertions diminish the credibility of the posters claiming such.

The Russian collusion claims were unfounded and damaged the Trump presidency. Some in the FBI were derelict in their duty and dishonest. The MSM cooperated in this effort.

Because Trump was treated unfairly doesn't excuse his excesses after the election.
probable cause listed below

If you cant see it, its because we redacted it but trust us..
Porteroso
Canada2017 said:

The FBI is the new KGB...the muscle for the controlling Party .

Anyone who still can't accept this is ....

1. Blind

or

2. Approves of what's happening .

Our country is in deep trouble .

Defund the police! Defund the FBI! It's sometimes hard to tell Democrats and Republicans apart anymore. I blame the failing education system.
57Bear
Osodec said:

On Aug. 8, roughly 30 federal agents executed a search warrant at Mar-a-Lago, the Florida home of former President Donald Trumpan unprecedented action.
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/the-mar-lago-raid-what-happened-and-whats-next
Golem
Osodecentx said:

So federal judges are complicit in weaponizing law enforcement too? Very well, I agree.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

Defund the police! Defund the FBI! It's sometimes hard to tell Democrats and Republicans apart anymore. I blame the failing education system.
Your ignorance of the difference between the FBI and local police forces is...not surprising.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

Your ignorance of the difference between the FBI and local police forces is...not surprising.

Oh man, the attempt at making my post seem stupid. Someone talks about the police and the FBI in the same sentence, and that's where your mind goes. Not surprising. Posting real content hard.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

Oh man, the attempt at making my post seem stupid. Someone talks about the police and the FBI in the same sentence, and that's where your mind goes. Not surprising. Posting real content hard.
You do a great job of making your posts stupid without my help.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

You're right, defunding the police and the FBI are such different kneejerk reactions. Stupid of me to even compare them.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

You're right, defunding the police and the FBI are such different kneejerk reactions. Stupid of me to even compare them.
Neither are knee jerk reactions. "Defund the police" came about as a means for democrats to funnel law enforcement funds to their pockets based on the out right lie that black people are victims of police while "dissolve the FBI" came after years of proven corruption that has ramped up exponentially in the last 6 years. They might seem similar to an idiot, but to anyone with a triple digit IQ the difference is obvious.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

Neither are knee jerk reactions. "Defund the police" came about as a means for democrats to funnel law enforcement funds to their pockets based on the out right lie that black people are victims of police while "dissolve the FBI" came after years of proven corruption that has ramped up exponentially in the last 6 years. They might seem similar to an idiot, but to anyone with a triple digit IQ the difference is obvious.

Wow, triple digit IQ, nice, nice.

They are exceedingly similar in that it is libs' mass perception that the police worked against their interests (fairness and equality they tell me), and conservatives' mass perception that the FBI worked against their interests (letting Trump keep "declassified" state secrets in his closet.)

As similar as frog and toad. Basically the same. Zoologist will argue the point to death though.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

They are exceedingly similar in that it is libs' mass perception that the police worked against their interests (fairness and equality they tell me), and conservatives' mass perception that the FBI worked against their interests (letting Trump keep "declassified" state secrets in his closet.)

As similar as frog and toad. Basically the same. Zoologist will argue the point to death though.
No, they aren't basically the same. The fbi fabricated evidence and lied in effort to go after Trump with the Steele dossier. James Comey bragged about it and leaked false information to get an investigation going. This isn't "that cop pulled me over for being black! He said it's because I have expired tags and ran a stop sign but it's RACISM! The cops shot a violent criminal caught while being a violent criminal but that criminal was black so RACISM!!!" The difference is obvious, but again, only to those with average intelligence and above.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

No, they aren't basically the same. The fbi fabricated evidence and lied in effort to go after Trump with the Steele dossier. James Comey bragged about it and leaked false information to get an investigation going. This isn't "that cop pulled me over for being black! He said it's because I have expired tags and ran a stop sign but it's RACISM! The cops shot a violent criminal caught while being a violent criminal but that criminal was black so RACISM!!!" The difference is obvious, but again, only to those with average intelligence and above.

OK Mr. Zoologist. Yes, a few senior FBI admins got caught playing politician, so let's disband and defund the FBI, is way different than a few cops got caught being horribly racist, so let's disband and defund the police. As I said, I'm sure you could argue the point to death. I'll leave you to it.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

OK Mr. Zoologist. Yes, a few senior FBI admins got caught playing politician, so let's disband and defund the FBI, is way different than a few cops got caught being horribly racist, so let's disband and defund the police. As I said, I'm sure you could argue the point to death. I'll leave you to it.
Yes, I could easily argue your weak arguments all day, so I totally get why you're running away now.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

Yes, I could easily argue your weak arguments all day, so I totally get why you're running away now.

You could address my parting point? That the actions of a few, say. 01%, should not result in disbanding entire crime fighting organizations? That saying so would be a knee-jerk reaction? No?
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

You could address my parting point? That the actions of a few, say. 01%, should not result in disbanding entire crime fighting organizations? That saying so would be a knee-jerk reaction? No?
Ah, so never mind it was the HEAD OF THE FBI versus a random common street cop, right?
Oldbear83
There needs to be a long, serious discussion.

The FBI's top leadership absolutely have corrupted the ideals and mission of the Department of Justice.

But the FBI has done a lot of good over the years, and I believe the Bureau can be rebuilt.

We are seeing small signs. Agents quietly talking to various media, and not the ones owned by Biden, Pelosi and Schumer. Occasionally an honest report from CNN or NBC about government overreach.

There needs to be accountability. Actual prison sentences for some, lots of high-level firings and no pensions. Fill the top with honest men and women who care a lot less about who sits in the White House and a lot more about stopping violence, graft and the pain of innocents.

A long time ago, Scotland Yard was created to scour out the villains in the London Metropolitan Police, and in my lifetime ABSCAM caught a number of crooked Congressmen.

But there needs to be real pain suffered by those who hijacked the top law enforcement offices for personal gain and power.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Golem
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

When that 0.1% is leadership and SACs, the culture is corrupt. That 0.1% necessitates the FBI be torn down and rebuilt with less (far less) authority.
4th and Inches

Porteroso
Golem said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

When that 0.1% is leadership and SACs, the culture is corrupt. That 0.1% necessitates the FBI be torn down and rebuilt with less (far less) authority.
Police departments too or are they excempt?
Golem
Porteroso said:

Golem said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Canada2017 said:

1. Blind

or

Police departments too or are they excempt?

They aren't controlled by the executive and weaponized against political opposition. What's more, they are local and lack reach of a federal agency.
Fre3dombear
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

and..

It's like people Don't even acknowledge how historic this is (like even the poster of it) relevant to the Ashley Babbitt Day killing.

Pretty mind boggling. Until the right plays by the same tactics it won't stop. And where it ends is far worse than where things are now after what largely started under Obama as one of our greatest socialist presidents and readers
C. Jordan
Johnny Bear said:

Gee - Doesn't Mike LIndell realize that dimcrats are the only people allowed to question the outcome of an election??
He was involved in January 6, so he's fair game.

Questioning an outcome is one thing. Overthrowing democracy is another.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.