Thank you President Biden Inflation is down.

8,068 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Waco1947
Canada2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Gas prices down. Thank you President Biden

Still trolling for attention .

What a waste of life you are .
Waco1947
Sanity and competence in the White House. Morale up.
Thank you President Biden
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Sanity and competence in the White House. Morale up.
Thank you President Biden
quash
Waco1947 said:

Lower than expected, too. What a guy!

On his watch. Not a result of his policies.
4th and Inches
quash said:

Waco1947 said:

meh, give him a win.. Bidens approval rating ranks down there with Trumps. The career politician cant do better at President than a TV show host..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Waco1947
quash said:

Waco1947 said:

I know. I am tongue in cheek. My demeaning opponents are quick to make straight line arguments when the economy goes south.
Waco1947
Thank you Mr President for saving us from a "Red Wave."
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Thank you Mr President globalist dark money and a Democrat-led crypto ponzi scheme that cost one billion people their money for saving us from a "Red Wave."
FIFY.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

this message is brought to you by Tampax, Kotex and maxi pad
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Democrats remind me of a team that lost the game on a last second field goal but celebrate because they beat the spread. Epic fail. I wish Biden would have gotten a Gatorade bath!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
Democrats getting policy done, not simply grievances
Waco1947
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Democrats remind me of a team that lost the game on a last second field goal but celebrate because they beat the spread. Epic fail. I wish Biden would have gotten a Gatorade bath!
Dems got the numbers game figured out .

Get to stay in power accepting enormous payoffs by tossing out a few crumbs to their constituents back in the ghettos .

Decade after decade....generation after generation and the dummies aren't even a little better off yet their voting habits remain unchanged.
Harrison Bergeron
Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Get to stay in power accepting enormous payoffs by tossing out a few crumbs to their constituents back in the ghettos .

Decade after decade....generation after generation and the dummies aren't even a little better off yet their voting habits remain unchanged.
That is always going to be the challenge. When your message to low information voters is FREE STUFF and GOODIES, that will always land better than trying to make a complex argument land. Democrats will be able to continue to buy off voters until the entire system collapses. You would think someone would be able to process - I've been doing this for 60 years and life is not better - but that requires a level of sophistication that most do not possess.
quash
Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

From American Compass:
"Are we better off than we were forty years ago? By some objective measures, the answer is an emphatic yes. Life expectancy at birth was seventy-four years in 1980 compared to seventy-eight years in 2020. Real GDP per capita had nearly doubled, from $30,000 to $58,000. As of 2019, real median household income had increased from $52,000 to $69,000. Modern technology, from the internet and the smartphone to life-saving medical treatments and air-purifying pollution controls, has improved life in countless harder-to-quantify ways."

I also recommend HumanProgress.org; here's a good example.

Michael Shermer also makes the case for an ever-upward moral arc.

Trying to pin any of these areas of improvement to a policy pushed by either party seems fruitless. Freedom is the clearest marker for advancement.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

From American Compass:
"Are we better off than we were forty years ago? By some objective measures, the answer is an emphatic yes. Life expectancy at birth was seventy-four years in 1980 compared to seventy-eight years in 2020. Real GDP per capita had nearly doubled, from $30,000 to $58,000. As of 2019, real median household income had increased from $52,000 to $69,000. Modern technology, from the internet and the smartphone to life-saving medical treatments and air-purifying pollution controls, has improved life in countless harder-to-quantify ways."

Trying to pin any of these areas of improvement to a policy pushed by either party seems fruitless. Freedom is the clearest marker for advancement.

Thats Weak progress in the face of technological advancement.
Harrison Bergeron
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

From American Compass:

I think it's great - we can slash all the goodies and handouts.
Doc Holliday
Harrison Bergeron said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

From American Compass:

Imagine how much wealth we'd have if politicians and bureaucrats didn't piss it away and create an enormous ruling class using our money.
drahthaar
Waco1947 said:

Where?
LIB,MR BEARS
drahthaar said:

Waco1947 said:

Where?

Under the bicycle
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

From American Compass:

Naturally .

In my opinion one of the biggest advancements involve the genetic engineering of grain crops.

As without those massive increases in yields per acre ......there would have been little chance of feeding all 8 billion of us to an adequate level .

Waco1947
Gasoline prices are ever lower
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

What were gasoline prices when Biden took office?
quash
Harrison Bergeron said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

From American Compass:

Absolutely.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

recessions do that..

The consumption of gasoline in the United States amounted to some 8.7 million barrels per day in October 2022. This was lower than in the same month the previous year

–Horace

FLBear5630
Waco1947 said:

Cool, you got the talking points of what we are allowed to discuss this Thanksgiving.

Mrs Claus being a trans guy in the Macy's Day Parade, can't bring up.
LIB,MR BEARS
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

recessions do that..

The consumption of gasoline in the United States amounted to some 8.7 million barrels per day in October 2022. This was lower than in the same month the previous year

No way! That was a COVID year.
LIB,MR BEARS
Waco1947 said:

Biden = tampon
Waco1947
Houston gasoline 2.65. Thank you President Biden
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

horse is almost dead, keep whipping it during your ride thru the message board.. yee haw!

–Horace

Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

Molech - what was the price when China Joe took office?
Waco1947
The economy going strong. Thank you President Biden
FLBear5630
Waco1947 said:

This is a joke, correct? Prices are much higher here. We are seeing 40% higher costs on projects. A 295 million dollar project is coming in at 325 million. And Biden deserves a Thank You???

Can you imagine if Trump, Bush, Reagan or any GOP President told you what you can discuss at Thanksgiving dinner? And, sent out talking points???
Waco1947
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

Biden = tampon
ugliness sand sexism
4th and Inches
RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

This is a joke, correct? Prices are much higher here. We are seeing 40% higher costs on projects. A 295 million dollar project is coming in at 325 million. And Biden deserves a Thank You???

Can you imagine if Trump, Bush, Reagan or any GOP President told you what you can discuss at Thanksgiving dinner? And, sent out talking points???
yes, he is trolling. He and C Jordan(maybe) had a short dialog about it. "Trump got credit for every good thing that happened during his years so I am doing the same" paraphrased..

–Horace

FLBear5630
4th and Inches said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

yes, he is trolling. He and C Jordan(maybe) had a short dialog about it. "Trump got credit for every good thing that happened during his years so I am doing the same" paraphrased..
And Trump didn't get blamed for any of the bad. I guess Jim Acosta screaming at him every week was congratulatory...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.