Thank you President Biden Inflation is down.

8,035 Views | 187 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Waco1947
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF630 "Ok, electric was deemed the winner through marketing. Elon had more to do with electric being pushed than.it being a better tech than.Hydrogen. EV is an environmental disaster on par with fossil fuels, REM mining, battery disposal, hazardous material and emergency materials nightmare. So, we are putting carbon, which is not even the biggest greenhouse gas issue (methane). So, the Biden plan is more marketing than doing anything to curb climate change or respond to it."

"Myth #1: Electric vehicles are worse for the climate than gasoline cars because of the power plant emissions.

• FACT: Electric vehicles typically have a smaller carbon footprint than gasoline cars, even when accounting for the electricity used for charging.

E
  • The EPA

There is more to the environment than carbon. You can reduce Carbon and still make the environment worse. The climate crowd is too focused on carbon and not enough about the rest of the equation.
Quote:

Waste from end-of-life solar panels presents opportunities to recover valuable materials and create jobs through recycling. According to the International Renewable Energy Agency, by 2030, the cumulative value of recoverable raw materials from end-of-life panels globally will be about $450 million, which is equivalent to the cost of raw materials currently needed to produce about 60 million new panels. Diverting solar panels from landfills to recycling saves space in landfills in addition to capturing the value of the raw materials.

Would you like me to use studies from the American Petroleum Institute?
Yes
So, it really doesn't matter what the source is as long as it supports your narrative? You are using Studies from a Renewable Energy Agency to validate the that renewable energy will be beneficial? The whole purpose of this "agency" is to accelerate the deployment of renewables. You don't see anything wrong with that picture? Why not accelerate its deployment. We are warming rapidly.

And your source says, "Drill at all costs." I tend to trust mine more than yours because yours is funded by the oil and gas industry.

Actually, I could care less. It is still four wheels on the road, EV is just a matter of propulsion. My concern is the practicality of trying to actually implement this in a knee jerk method all in the name of save the planet and the Government selection of winners and losers. What sounds easy in a sound bite and political platform is a nightmare in real life, people do not think about the scale of what they are asking.
People like 47 want all the pollution and destruction to be hidden in the more impoverished parts of the world so they don't have to see it and think about it.
You just make up stuff don't you? I was asked to dialogue. Your statement is simply immature not dialogical.
I am in the middle of a study to investigate how we can provide charging stations along our facility, I am the Director of Innovation for a roadways, the jump from providing 10 slow-charge charging units at a place of employment to providing on a system for the public. Is massive. It is the difference between being a standard business customer and a "super user" industrial level customer. Slow charge will not work on the roadway, no one wants to sit for 4 hours in a park-n-ride or rest area charging.

So, now we are in the realm of fast charge. The impact in terms of cost to provide is geometric. The charger is more expensive, the impact on the electric grid is more, and the cost to provide the power is more. You still have to sit there for 45 minutes.

People then talk about inductive charging. Do you realize how invasive that is? You are basically tearing up your whole roadway. In addition, the EVs coming off the line do not have the capability to do inductive charging, it is a retrofit. The major OEMs have no interest in having it be part of future product lines, outside of transit vehicles and fleet delivery. It could and probably will work there in the future.

So, what if we went to frictional electric production? To just power lights, DMS boards and on-system electronics. You would need to have 2000 units per mile put in and then you are generating 70 watts. Enough to do a light bulb!

I understand it is coming. I have no problem with it. But, the timeframe the Administration came up with is a political talking point. We are looking at 50 years to get the system totally converted. I have not even gone into the impacts of the grid and what needs to be done. It needs to be phased and just going cold turkey off of fossil fuels is an economic death sentence. There has to be a business case that works at all phases. An F150 that is limited to 64 miles towing and takes 6 hours to recharge is not gonna cut it. I have no problem with the tech, innovation is in my job description. But you gotta be realistic in what can be done.

Media is our worst enemy. Space X landed a rocket in the ocean. What do they talk about going to Mars. Do you know how hard it is to do what Space X did? Yet, the common person thinks we are going to Mars next week. This **** is hard and will take time. I hope this is not taken as disrespectful because it is not meant to be.
I spoke to one of the engineers working on the Mars project. They were telling me about the need for refueling for the return trip and perhaps having the refueling take place in space rather than on the surface of Mars. Crazy sci-fi stuff.

Back on earth, whatever happened to the push for Hydrogen? I'm guessing (uneducated guess) it would not be a money maker so the interest level is low.

Infrastructure has been the barrier for both EVs and hydrogen.

One innovation that could change the game would require uniform batteries: swap instead of charge. That's asking a lot of cooperation from an industry where gains in run time and charging are difference makers. We'll see.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
FLBear5630
quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF630 "Ok, electric was deemed the winner through marketing. Elon had more to do with electric being pushed than.it being a better tech than.Hydrogen. EV is an environmental disaster on par with fossil fuels, REM mining, battery disposal, hazardous material and emergency materials nightmare. So, we are putting carbon, which is not even the biggest greenhouse gas issue (methane). So, the Biden plan is more marketing than doing anything to curb climate change or respond to it."

"Myth #1: Electric vehicles are worse for the climate than gasoline cars because of the power plant emissions.

• FACT: Electric vehicles typically have a smaller carbon footprint than gasoline cars, even when accounting for the electricity used for charging.

E
  • The EPA

There is more to the environment than carbon. You can reduce Carbon and still make the environment worse. The climate crowd is too focused on carbon and not enough about the rest of the equation.
Quote:

Waste from end-of-life solar panels presents opportunities to recover valuable materials and create jobs through recycling. According to the International Renewable Energy Agency, by 2030, the cumulative value of recoverable raw materials from end-of-life panels globally will be about $450 million, which is equivalent to the cost of raw materials currently needed to produce about 60 million new panels. Diverting solar panels from landfills to recycling saves space in landfills in addition to capturing the value of the raw materials.

Yes
So, it really doesn't matter what the source is as long as it supports your narrative? You are using Studies from a Renewable Energy Agency to validate the that renewable energy will be beneficial? The whole purpose of this "agency" is to accelerate the deployment of renewables. You don't see anything wrong with that picture? Why not accelerate its deployment. We are warming rapidly.

And your source says, "Drill at all costs." I tend to trust mine more than yours because yours is funded by the oil and gas industry.

Actually, I could care less. It is still four wheels on the road, EV is just a matter of propulsion. My concern is the practicality of trying to actually implement this in a knee jerk method all in the name of save the planet and the Government selection of winners and losers. What sounds easy in a sound bite and political platform is a nightmare in real life, people do not think about the scale of what they are asking.
People like 47 want all the pollution and destruction to be hidden in the more impoverished parts of the world so they don't have to see it and think about it.
You just make up stuff don't you? I was asked to dialogue. Your statement is simply immature not dialogical.
I am in the middle of a study to investigate how we can provide charging stations along our facility, I am the Director of Innovation for a roadways, the jump from providing 10 slow-charge charging units at a place of employment to providing on a system for the public. Is massive. It is the difference between being a standard business customer and a "super user" industrial level customer. Slow charge will not work on the roadway, no one wants to sit for 4 hours in a park-n-ride or rest area charging.

So, now we are in the realm of fast charge. The impact in terms of cost to provide is geometric. The charger is more expensive, the impact on the electric grid is more, and the cost to provide the power is more. You still have to sit there for 45 minutes.

People then talk about inductive charging. Do you realize how invasive that is? You are basically tearing up your whole roadway. In addition, the EVs coming off the line do not have the capability to do inductive charging, it is a retrofit. The major OEMs have no interest in having it be part of future product lines, outside of transit vehicles and fleet delivery. It could and probably will work there in the future.

So, what if we went to frictional electric production? To just power lights, DMS boards and on-system electronics. You would need to have 2000 units per mile put in and then you are generating 70 watts. Enough to do a light bulb!

I understand it is coming. I have no problem with it. But, the timeframe the Administration came up with is a political talking point. We are looking at 50 years to get the system totally converted. I have not even gone into the impacts of the grid and what needs to be done. It needs to be phased and just going cold turkey off of fossil fuels is an economic death sentence. There has to be a business case that works at all phases. An F150 that is limited to 64 miles towing and takes 6 hours to recharge is not gonna cut it. I have no problem with the tech, innovation is in my job description. But you gotta be realistic in what can be done.

Media is our worst enemy. Space X landed a rocket in the ocean. What do they talk about going to Mars. Do you know how hard it is to do what Space X did? Yet, the common person thinks we are going to Mars next week. This **** is hard and will take time. I hope this is not taken as disrespectful because it is not meant to be.
I spoke to one of the engineers working on the Mars project. They were telling me about the need for refueling for the return trip and perhaps having the refueling take place in space rather than on the surface of Mars. Crazy sci-fi stuff.

Back on earth, whatever happened to the push for Hydrogen? I'm guessing (uneducated guess) it would not be a money maker so the interest level is low.

One innovation that could change the game would require uniform batteries: swap instead of charge. That's asking a lot of cooperation from an industry where gains in run time and charging are difference makers. We'll see.

I am seeing some interesting products coming out that would be good in niche area, like urban, beach, and small town areas. Would entice me to get this instead of a 2nd or 3rd vehicle. Street legal, solar (roof), and electric for $6200. I can see a ICE F-150, an EV Miata (wife loves hers) and one of these.

https://www.squadmobility.com/

https://www.motor1.com/news/515992/next-gen-miata-hybrid-electric/
Canada2017
RMF5630 said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

I am seeing some interesting products coming out that would be good in niche area, like urban, beach, and small town areas. Would entice me to get this instead of a 2nd or 3rd vehicle. Street legal, solar (roof), and electric for $6200. I can see a ICE F-150, an EV Miata (wife loves hers) and one of these.

Get hit by any full sized vehicle in one of those and all your worries will immediately vanish
LIB,MR BEARS
RMF5630 said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

My daughter lives in Crawford. When we visit her we see almost as many golf carts and side-by-sides running around town as we see full-size vehicles.
J.R.
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Thank you President Biden -- unemployment remains low.

Of course he's not totally responsible because the economy is massive but you guys were all praise for T for the same nonsense

Hypocrites
The U.S. economy added 263,000 jobs in November, beating estimates of 200,000 jobs.

This number represents a dip from October, which saw an increase of 284,000 jobs and from September, which saw an increase of 269,000 jobs, according to a newly revised figure from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday.
I agree but it is not Biden's to control.
He isn't helping. For 2 years now they have been saying they are gonna shut down the oil and gas industry. Name one thing that is not produced with oil and gas products?
Has Biden shut it down? NO, he pushing alternative energies which is a good thing. Oil and gas guys should invest in these new energies rather than fighting them.
and just *** are you talking about? We are in different businesses. Why would we invest heavily in alternative energy? Why in the hell do you think the price is so high? We are not investing at any substantial amount when your boy Biden and the rest of those clowns want eliminate fossil fuels? uh...no.. It doesn't work that way. Then ole Joe say, hey guys....we need more production, but we are going to eliminate your business. Do you have any idea how many American Jobs reside in the Oil and Gas Industry? It is obvious that you don't! Yeah, I'm going to invest in something I know nothing about. Wut? Yeah, maybe we should get behind some lovely solar or those lovely wind turbines that litter all around my ranch which has destroyed the topography in w. Texas. Oh, and the don't run when there is no wind. Great idea!
I was invited to have a discussion. Apparently you missed that post. Your language is not conducive to dialog. So try again with some civility..
oh, sorry little fella didn't mean to offend with the W.T.F. moniker. The rest of what I said are nothing nut facts from someone who lives it daily. Please refute anything I commented on.

JR

Do you still believe oil will approach 90 dollars a barrel within the next 2-5 months ?

If not…what are your revised projections ?

So far gas has been cheaper than I since the mid terms .

yes. I'm long.
FLBear5630
Canada2017 said:

RMF5630 said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

Get hit by any full sized vehicle in one of those and all your worries will immediately vanish
I am not saying use it on the interstate! Central Business Districts, Beach Communities, Tourist areas, etc. Areas without high speed traffic. But, yes you are right a HUMR will survive much better if in a high speed crash.
FLBear5630
LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

My daughter lives in Crawford. When we visit her we see almost as many golf carts and side-by-sides running around town as we see full-size vehicles.
The point was that a phased approach to changing propulsion of vehicles could be done and is more in line with a soft landing, as opposed to the Dems cold turkey, let's destroy the economy approach.
FLBear5630
RMF5630 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

https://www.tampabay.com/news/pinellas/2022/12/09/florida-golf-carts-popular-cool-pinellas-top-spot-tampa-police-chief/

The point was that a phased approach to changing propulsion of vehicles could be done and is more in line with a soft landing, as opposed to the Dems cold turkey, let's destroy the economy approach.
FLBear5630
RMF5630 said:

RMF5630 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

quash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

https://www.tampabay.com/news/pinellas/2022/12/09/florida-golf-carts-popular-cool-pinellas-top-spot-tampa-police-chief/

Harrison Bergeron
Looks like the "Inflation Reduction Act" is not working - thanks Sleepy Joe.

https://omaha.com/news/national/us-futures-fall-after-hotter-than-expected-inflation-report/article_47ea9203-bac8-51e6-a427-74ec39c81d72.html
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Of course he's not totally responsible because the economy is massive but you guys were all praise for T for the same nonsense

Hypocrites
The U.S. economy added 263,000 jobs in November, beating estimates of 200,000 jobs.

This number represents a dip from October, which saw an increase of 284,000 jobs and from September, which saw an increase of 269,000 jobs, according to a newly revised figure from the Bureau of Labor Statistics on Friday.
He isn't helping. For 2 years now they have been saying they are gonna shut down the oil and gas industry. Name one thing that is not produced with oil and gas products?
Has Biden shut it down? NO, he pushing alternative energies which is a good thing. Oil and gas guys should invest in these new energies rather than fighting them.
and just *** are you talking about? We are in different businesses. Why would we invest heavily in alternative energy? Why in the hell do you think the price is so high? We are not investing at any substantial amount when your boy Biden and the rest of those clowns want eliminate fossil fuels? uh...no.. It doesn't work that way. Then ole Joe say, hey guys....we need more production, but we are going to eliminate your business. Do you have any idea how many American Jobs reside in the Oil and Gas Industry? It is obvious that you don't! Yeah, I'm going to invest in something I know nothing about. Wut? Yeah, maybe we should get behind some lovely solar or those lovely wind turbines that litter all around my ranch which has destroyed the topography in w. Texas. Oh, and the don't run when there is no wind. Great idea!
I was invited to have a discussion. Apparently you missed that post. Your language is not conducive to dialog. So try again with some civility..
oh, sorry little fella didn't mean to offend with the W.T.F. moniker. The rest of what I said are nothing nut facts from someone who lives it daily. Please refute anything I commented on.

JR

Do you still believe oil will approach 90 dollars a barrel within the next 2-5 months ?

yes. I'm long.
That's what she said.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

J.R. said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Hypocrites

JR

yes. I'm long.
All kidding aside, I agree with you. The recent drop in oil & gas prices is not a supply problem, but a demand problem. The worldwide economy is in a funk, including China. The Green Energy idiots have not gone anywhere. When the economy picks up, the Ukraine war ends, and people decide the world isn't coming to an end, demand along with oil and gas prices will explode. Maybe six months from now. Maybe eighteen months. But it is coming. Just the opinion of a retired steel guy.

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

Thank you. You provided lots insight.
FLBear5630
Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

RMF5630 said:

Waco1947 said:

E
  • The EPA

Quote:

Yes

Thank you. You prove red lots insight.

I am not against the tech, just the implementation method. Seems very knee jerk. I am sure that EV is here to stay, but I can't see the level needed to accomplish climate change stated goal in a meaningful timeframe without sacrificing most of our economy.
BERFAN
On the topic of inflation, here is some interesting news. Let's Go Brandon

- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that inflation in the U.S. was 7.1% in November, 2022
Consumer price index of 7.1%
Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

- MSN MarketWatch reports that:
$6.8 trillion in wealth has been lost by American households in 2022
25% of stock market value has been lost this year
Nominal net worth fell 4.6%
Market value of assets fell by $6 trillion
Liabilities rose by $900 billion
Real household debt up 4.3%
Personal savings rate has fallen to 3.7% of disposable income

November retail sales were down 0.6% YoY
2.6% decline in auto sales
2.6% decline in furniture sales
1.5% decline at electronics and appliance stores
2.5% decline at home improvement stores
2.9% decline at department stores

The Federal Reserve announced another 0.5 percentage point interest rate increase
Brings interests rates to 15 year high

Fed Chair Jerome Powell said "there is still a long way to go in the fight against inflation"
"I would not see us considering rate cuts until the committee is confident that inflation is moving down to 2% in a sustained way"

Observers anticipate rates to continue increasing in 2023
Factory production dropped 0.6% in November
Fed predicts that the U.S. economy will only grow 0.5% in 2023
Also projects that unemployment rate will increase in 2023

LendingClub published data on finances of Americans in 2022
63% are living paycheck to paycheck in November, up 60% due to inflation
47% of those earning more than $100K/year are living paycheck to paycheck, up 43%
401K "hardship" withdrawals hit record high
Real average hourly earnings are down 1.9%
Credit card balances up 15%
Credit card rates are now more than 19% on average, an all-time high
50% of those "struggling" have no savings at all
33% feel uncomfortable about ability to pay an emergency $400 expense
8% would not be able to afford it

Dr. Mohamen El-Erian, President of Queen's College, when interviewed on CNN:
"I think by end of 2023 inflation will be lower………..around 4%"
"Parts of manufacturing are already in a recession"
LIB,MR BEARS
BERFAN said:

- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that inflation in the U.S. was 7.1% in November, 2022
Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

The Federal Reserve announced another 0.5 percentage point interest rate increase

Fed Chair Jerome Powell said "there is still a long way to go in the fight against inflation"
"I would not see us considering rate cuts until the committee is confident that inflation is moving down to 2% in a sustained way"

47% of those earning more than $100K/year are living paycheck to paycheck, up 43%

Ya, but what about the good stuff. The MIC is about to make some serious coin.
Waco1947
BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

Which of these is Biden responsible for and why?
Waco1947
BERFAN
Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

Which one is he not? Last time I checked, he is in charge? Wacko, I really hope you are trolling people with all of your posts because you surely couldn't be this obtuse.
GrowlTowel
BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

Which one is he not? Last time I checked, he is in charge? Wacko, I really hope you are trolling people with all of your posts because you surely couldn't be this obtuse.
He is.
LIB,MR BEARS
GrowlTowel said:

BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

He is.
Can a post be flagged

for extreme accuracy?
quash
BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

LOL. He is president, not "in charge". Did you ask daddy Biden permission to **** this morning? Gimme a break.

Again: the is a difference between these two things: on his watch and his responsibility.

Despite some stupid ass policies in the last administration there was some bad stuff that had nothing to do with Trump's actions.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
BERFAN
quash said:

BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

LOL. He is president, not "in charge". Did you ask daddy Biden permission to **** this morning? Gimme a break.

Again: the is a difference between these two things: on his watch and his responsibility.

Despite some stupid ass policies in the last administration there was some bad stuff that had nothing to do with Trump's actions.

And just like clockwork, here is the princess of Biden saying "But Trump". Never said he was my daddy. Seems more like your daddy than mine.
Harrison Bergeron
We literally have the highest inflation rates of recorded U.S. history - we would be at 20% by the 70s definition.

You can spend more money than has ever been created in world history and it not impact the economy.

It was nicer when some Democrats actually understood science, economics, data, and facts. This is not complicated.
4th and Inches
Harrison Bergeron said:

We literally have the highest inflation rates of recorded U.S. history - we would be at 20% by the 70s definition.

You can spend more money than has ever been created in world history and it not impact the economy.

It was nicer when some Democrats actually understood science, economics, data, and facts. This is not complicated.
truth not facts bro..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
quash
BERFAN said:

quash said:

BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

And just like clockwork, here is the princess of Biden saying "But Trump". Never said he was my daddy. Seems more like your daddy than mine.

Read much? I was providing an example of my definition, an example that absolved your president. You may have long haul TDS
quash
Harrison Bergeron said:

Welcome to the show, some of us have been talking about this for years.
Waco1947
BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

You have no answers so you call names. Mature
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron
After another record inflation report in January, sounds like China Joe and the "Inflation Reduction Act" are really working. Thank you Sleepy Joe!
J.R.
Ole Joe released an s ton of oil on the market again yesterday to hopefully bring down the price of gasoline (inflation). That won't work, Joe as u still haven't replenished what you have been releasing. That stuff doesn't replenish itself. Oh and guess what Joe, we ain't selling production back to you with a price cap. Joe, you will pay market, so eff you!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Ole Joe released an s ton of oil on the market again yesterday to hopefully bring down the price of gasoline (inflation). That won't work, Joe as u still haven't replenished what you have been releasing. That stuff doesn't replenish itself. Oh and guess what Joe, we ain't selling production back to you with a price cap. Joe, you will pay market, so eff you!
Actually, J.R., I have kinda made a play in energy investments in my retirement accounts. Now if the world economy goes into the dumper (including China) I may regret it. But I have faith that Ole Joe and the rest of his Climate Change / Green Energy disciples will keep oil and gas prices high these next two years. Joe says he will start replenishing the Strategic Oil Reserves at $70 per barrel, but I will be shocked it gets there anytime soon. I don't mind a little pain at the pump if I can pump up the portfolio. We shall see.

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

You did not answer. You made the premise that the President is responsible but offered no facts are critical thinking.
Here's an example you offer "Eggs up 49% in past year" Please explain how Biden is responsible.

PS Enough of the name calling I respectful to you.
contrario
Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

You did not answer. You made the premise that the President is responsible but offered no facts are critical thinking.
Here's an example you offer "Eggs up 49% in past year" Please explain how Biden is responsible.

It goes both ways if you want to play that game. What has Joe done to bring down the price of eggs?

Biden doesn't have much of an actual impact in the near term, but guarantee you if this happened while Trump was president, you would be blaming him for it. That's the problem with partisan arguments - very little facts and just people trying to get cheap political points.
Waco1947
contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Waco1947 said:

BERFAN said:

Eggs up 49% in past year
Airline fares up 36%
Milk up 14.7%
Electricity up 13.7%
Groceries up 12%
Chicken up 12%
Baby food up 10.9%

It goes both ways if you want to play that game. What has Joe done to bring down the price of eggs?

Biden doesn't have much of an actual impact in the near term, but guarantee you if this happened while Trump was president, you would be blaming him for it. That's the problem with partisan arguments - very little facts and just people trying to get cheap political points.
You avoided my question. How is Biden responsible for the price of eggs?
As to your comment about blaming Trump I have read Obama's book "A Promised Land" and John Dickerson's book "The Hardest Job in the World." These are great books about the being in the Oval office and having to churn through the legislative process and foreign policy President's get a lot of blame for what they cannot control and that goes for Trump and Biden.

I blame Trump for a lot he did not do for the country but so many things were out of his control including inflation. I would give him credit for somethings he did like to freeing persons lesser drug charges but little else.
Give me good policy, fiscal management, justice for the poor, immigration policy, universal healthcare and I would for candidate.
Biden has made horrible mistakes - Afghanistan and Classified documents.

I vote the party that represents my values and those values are best said in The Constitution.
"Preamble
We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity"
Harrison Bergeron
Someone ask the idiot OP Joe Biden about Biden impacting inflation. I'm sure will get thoughtful, detailed response.

Historical record inflation for eggs and breakfast cereal. What a guy indeed.
Waco1947
Harrison Bergeron said:

Someone ask the idiot OP Joe Biden about Biden impacting inflation. I'm sure will get thoughtful, detailed response.

Historical record inflation for eggs and breakfast cereal. What a guy indeed. How is this Bidden's fault.

"Idiot" does not follow the golden rule for you as a Christian. But there is always repentance and forgiveness by God. May you find God now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.