253,486 Views | 5268 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Happy Memorial Day

FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

Happy Memorial Day

Then he does this...

Sent out 2 separate tweets. Don't mix Memorial Day with this *****
boognish_bear
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Happy Memorial Day

Then he does this...

He lacks the ability and maturity to not put himself in front of everything else all the time....not even for a second.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Happy Memorial Day

Then he does this...

Agree with you here. Trump should have taken the day off. Sometimes Trump just does not know when to keep his mouth shut. But when we wake up tomorrow morning, he will still be the candidate sans Dementia. So there's that.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Happy Memorial Day

Then he does this...

Agree with you here. Trump should have taken the day off. Sometimes Trump just does not know when to keep his mouth shut. But when we wake up tomorrow morning, he will still be the candidate sans Dementia. So there's that.
I meant it in that he was doing so well. Last week was a good campaign week, ending with the Libertarian Party and taking the boos and offering potential solutions was spot on and real Statesmanship.

I think he wins, just want to see a real President for once. 2nd time around, no excuses for him NOT to get done what he promises.
Whiskey Pete
FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Happy Memorial Day

Then he does this...

One of my biggest gripes about Trump. He gets in his own way.

Other things I don't like - 1) He doesn't know how to pick and choose which battles to fight (he wants to fight all of them) and 2) I don't think he's the best judge of people and 3) He doesn't know when to shut up.

Expanding on #2 - He said he'd drain the swamp and then relied too heavily on too many that has spent way too long in Washington DC. I guess probably to help him "navigate DC".

I'm hoping he learned is lesson the first time and does better with who he hires.

I really wish DeSantis was going to be the nominee.

No doubt about it though, I'll be voting for the orange man come November.
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear
whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

I actually applauded Trump for going to the Liberaltarians. I would like to see him speak to a Democrat group to make his case.

I think that is how this should work and Trump's latest actions have impressed me, with his campaigning savvy.

Agree…it's great that he is not afraid

LOLOLOLOL!!!! I am convinced the most Libertarians are Progressive Democrats in disguise.

They hate Trump because he wants to close the border and not legalize all drugs.

I suspect Trump is right. They will probably once again take 3 percent of the vote.
Agree with FLBear that speaking to the Libertarian convention was a good move.

Libertarianism is the right pole in our political system, and its views are broadly reflected throughout the GOP, even among the moderates, whose resistance to policy responses on transgenderism are loosely summarized as "govt has no business regulating business this way." And you see that in their nominee....libertarianism as a green light for all the gender and pronoun nonsense. What you really have with the LIbertarian PARTY, though, is largely a bunch of idealists who would prefer to virtue signal about principles than get involved with the messy business of governing/legislating by securing incremental gains thru compromise. But their adoption of the rainbow agenda will alienate many and leave a lot of libertarians looking for alternatives. Trump's policy promises at the convention should peel off a goodly number of them, a percentage point or more, which could matter a lot in a swing state or three.

Mothra
whiterock said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

I actually applauded Trump for going to the Liberaltarians. I would like to see him speak to a Democrat group to make his case.

I think that is how this should work and Trump's latest actions have impressed me, with his campaigning savvy.

Agree…it's great that he is not afraid

LOLOLOLOL!!!! I am convinced the most Libertarians are Progressive Democrats in disguise.

They hate Trump because he wants to close the border and not legalize all drugs.

I suspect Trump is right. They will probably once again take 3 percent of the vote.
What you really have with the LIbertarian PARTY, though, is largely a bunch of idealists who would prefer to virtue signal about principles than get involved with the messy business of governing/legislating by securing incremental gains thru compromise.
Pretty much. See the Sam Lowry's, quash's and LIQR's of the world.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
Is this quash's man??

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
boognish_bear said:

Actually, this could work in Trump's favor. Not sure they (the jury) are wanting to hear five more hours of closing arguments from the Prosecution. I think they're ready to be done with this.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
This is what the MSM doesn't want to talk about...

GrowlTowel
Like John Edwards, he isn't guilty.
boognish_bear
If he is found guilty I think it will only drive up his polling numbers.... what would typically damage other politicians seems to only make him more popular.
Guy Noir
Do any of you wonder whether Trump will lose any votes if he is a convicted felon?
historian
The way things seem to be going, he might gain votes. I don't know if anyone except diehard Leftists who thinks he is guilty of anything and these trusts are clearly a corrupt effort to rig the election on behalf of a corrupt & incompetent pervert who is destroying this country.
β€œIncline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
FLBear5630
Guy Noir said:

Do any of you wonder whether Trump will lose any votes if he is a convicted felon?

No. The trial just reaffirms what everyone knew he is a narcissist believes his notoriety allows him to do what he wants and has a fluid moral compass. What everyone has known before even 2016. His whole reality persona was built on it.

He is a better choice the Biden or Hillary and as long as he believes what most Americans believe, it is the economy and safe borders, he will win, maybe going away.
Oldbear83
Guy Noir said:

Trump will only lose votes if he is convicted of an actual crime.

The Lawfare crap thrown up in these current cases is only fooling people who think Biden knows what day it is.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
J.R.
FLBear5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

No. The trial just reaffirms what everyone knew he is a narcissist believes his notoriety allows him to do what he wants and has a fluid moral compass. What everyone has known before even 2016. His whole reality persona was built on it.

He is a better choice the Biden or Hillary and as long as he believes what most Americans believe, it is the economy and safe borders, he will win, maybe going away.
Here is a question..... Is Trump good for our country? Please answer in the affirmative or negatitive with out any mention of Biden and and whataboutism. After ones response, please detail why you think Trump in good for America? Thanks in advance, just curious.
FLBear5630
J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

Here is a question..... Is Trump good for our country? Please answer in the affirmative or negatitive with out any mention of Biden and and whataboutism. After ones response, please detail why you think Trump in good for America? Thanks in advance, just curious.
Based on 2016-19, I would say he is competent in his policies which are good for our Country. Mainly he values secure borders and a thriving economy both are good for the Nation. That would be a good start.

The wild-card, will we get that? As well as you can't recreate the past. So, there is hesitancy...
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

1. No new wars
2. Conservative Supreme Court justices
3. record low levels of 3rd worlders coming in

All 3 are reasons enough to vote for Trump over a Democratic rival or most genetic corporate republicans
historian
Redbrickbear said:

But how many of them were dead or illegal aliens?
historian
Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

1. No new wars
2. Conservative Supreme Court justices
3. record low levels of 3rd worlders coming in

All 3 are reasons enough to vote for Trump over a Democratic rival or most genetic corporate republicans

Some of us call those "generic corporate Republicans" RINO's.
whiterock
GrowlTowel
J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

Guy Noir said:

Yes.

Conservate court appointments.
Rejection of progressive policies.
Reduction of illegal immigration.
J.R.
Fair enough . Just curious.
historian
Don't forget an economy that was looking good despite covid. Now we have Bidenflation which is hurting everyone.
J.R.
historian said:

Don't forget an economy that was looking good despite covid. Now we have Bidenflation which is hurting everyone.
You need to do your homework. The economy is on fire. Record closes on all indexes. All time low in unemployment . Certainly inflation is a problem, but it is coming down. I know gasoline is tough on people. You can blame both Trump and Biden for that. Oil is nothing more than a commodity that is solely based of supply and demand. Dirty little secret that both of the 2 pandering clowns did was syphon the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to flood the market will oil, hence bring down gasoline prices to get votes. The global demand is extremely high and we cannot get it refilled. Those are indisputable facts.
Oldbear83
Cool story, Joe, but no one is buying the bull this year.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

Cool story, Joe, but no one is buying the bull this year.
Not a story fella. Again, Liars figure, Figures don't lie. Name isn't Joe. If you don't know the data, I don't know what to tell you .
First Page Last Page
Page 141 of 151

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.