256,853 Views | 5338 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by Realitybites
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Cool story, Joe, but no one is buying the bull this year.
Not a story fella. Again, Liars figure, Figures don't lie. Name isn't Joe. If you don't know the data, I don't know what to tell you .
I know you are insane, on drugs or just lying if you want to claim Joe Biden's economy is anything but bad for Americans.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Not a story fella. Again, Liars figure, Figures don't lie. Name isn't Joe. If you don't know the data, I don't know what to tell you .

Glad you are doing well.

We are doing ok.

But most people we know are really struggling with the cost of living increases and extremely discouraged about the direction the country is going.

You mentioned living in France part of each year.

How are the people doing over there ?

historian
J.R. said:

historian said:

Don't forget an economy that was looking good despite covid. Now we have Bidenflation which is hurting everyone.
You need to do your homework. The economy is on fire. Record closes on all indexes. All time low in unemployment . Certainly inflation is a problem, but it is coming down. I know gasoline is tough on people. You can blame both Trump and Biden for that. Oil is nothing more than a commodity that is solely based of supply and demand. Dirty little secret that both of the 2 pandering clowns did was syphon the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to flood the market will oil, hence bring down gasoline prices to get votes. The global demand is extremely high and we cannot get it refilled. Those are indisputable facts.

I know the reality of Bidenflation every time I buy gas or groceries. I don't need any fascist propaganda to tell me that my near empty wallet magically is full. I can think for myself, thank you very much. I know reality when I see it.

The insane spending in Congress, with plenty of help from the Republican members, is another drain on the economy and it's also inflationary. At least some Republicans vote for some fiscal restraint. I don't know if a single Dem who even cares. Well, maybe Fetterman 2.0, perhaps the only decent Dem in the Senate.

As for oil, it's a lot more than supply and demand accounting for the price being 50% higher (or more) than when we had a real president. Biden, et al declared war on fossil fuels starting on day one. Their limits on drilling, for example, reduces supply. Their efforts to try to control the market with their EV obsession has failed spectacularly. That hurts the economy too.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Glad you are doing well.

We are doing ok.

But most people we know are really struggling with the cost of living increases and extremely discouraged about the direction the country is going.

You mentioned living in France part of each year.

How are the people doing over there ?

They just kinda live their lives and don't really care. lol
J.R.
historian said:

J.R. said:

historian said:

Don't forget an economy that was looking good despite covid. Now we have Bidenflation which is hurting everyone.
You need to do your homework. The economy is on fire. Record closes on all indexes. All time low in unemployment . Certainly inflation is a problem, but it is coming down. I know gasoline is tough on people. You can blame both Trump and Biden for that. Oil is nothing more than a commodity that is solely based of supply and demand. Dirty little secret that both of the 2 pandering clowns did was syphon the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to flood the market will oil, hence bring down gasoline prices to get votes. The global demand is extremely high and we cannot get it refilled. Those are indisputable facts.

I know the reality of Bidenflation every time I buy gas or groceries. I don't need any fascist propaganda to tell me that my near empty wallet magically is full. I can think for myself, thank you very much. I know reality when I see it.

The insane spending in Congress, with plenty of help from the Republican members, is another drain on the economy and it's also inflationary. At least some Republicans vote for some fiscal restraint. I don't know if a single Dem who even cares. Well, maybe Fetterman 2.0, perhaps the only decent Dem in the Senate.

As for oil, it's a lot more than supply and demand accounting for the price being 50% higher (or more) than when we had a real president. Biden, et al declared war on fossil fuels starting on day one. Their limits on drilling, for example, reduces supply. Their efforts to try to control the market with their EV obsession has failed spectacularly. That hurts the economy too.
Mr Historian... Biden and Trump both have both been huge spenders. I'm fairly sure I have an understanding of the global oil industry. It is supply and demand, pure and simple. You damn right , Biden declared war on us and I love it. Obama did the same and it always blows up in their face as they try to run us out of business. Do you think Trumps tariffs had NO impact on inflation? All tariffs are inflationary. So, are you an academic or a business person? Doesn't seem you know how it works.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

I know you are insane, on drugs or just lying if you want to claim Joe Biden's economy is anything but bad for Americans.
Look at the data, you fool. Insane or on drugs...yeah right. you want to compare education and career? Didn't think so. Yep , I'm hammed on Phentnal and currently on Lithium, but I find a way to make it work, you clown. It is obvious that you want to blame other for you shortcoming instead of doing something about it. Pathetic.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

Look at the data, you fool. Insane or on drugs...yeah right. you want to compare education and career? Didn't think so. Yep , I'm hammed on Phentnal and currently on Lithium, but I find a way to make it work, you clown. It is obvious that you want to blame other for you shortcoming instead of doing something about it. Pathetic.
You've gone full DeNiro, you know. Not 'great actor' DeNiro, but 'raving idiot' DeNiro.

Just ignore the effects Biden's Administration has had on real wages, job growth and of course the dissolution of savings by Americans.

Maybe check on consumer confidence, to the point that going to McDonald's these days is a luxury many cannot afford.

Maybe consider the effect of tens of millions of illegal aliens eating up - often literally - resources needed for our children, veterans, and the elderly.

You just lap up Biden's lies and pretend things are great.

"Consumers Remain Anxious"
https://www.conference-board.org/topics/consumer-confidence

"Savings Dwindle"
https://nbc24.com/news/nation-world/americans-face-retirement-gap-as-savings-dwindle-poll-reveals-finances-salary-women-men-social-security-401k-roth-ira-employment-inflation-economy

"States Are Spending Billions On Resources For Migrants"
https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/what-states-spending-resources-migrants/

J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

You've gone full DeNiro, you know. Not 'great actor' DeNiro, but 'raving idiot' DeNiro.

Just ignore the effects Biden's Administration has had on real wages, job growth and of course the dissolution of savings by Americans.

Maybe check on consumer confidence, to the point that going to McDonald's these days is a luxury many cannot afford.

Maybe consider the effect of tens of millions of illegal aliens eating up - often literally - resources needed for our children, veterans, and the elderly.

"Savings Dwindle"
https://nbc24.com/news/nation-world/americans-face-retirement-gap-as-savings-dwindle-poll-reveals-finances-salary-women-men-social-security-401k-roth-ira-employment-inflation-economy

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/what-states-spending-resources-migrants/

Keep buying the hype. you are just that guy that want to blame other for your issue. Quit being a Meow
Oldbear83
I provided links supporting my points.

You toss off vapid insults and Bidenesque babbling.

You've gone full Hunter.

Sad.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

I provided links supporting my points.

You toss off vapid insults and Bidenesque babbling.

You've gone full Hunter.

Sad.
ain't nothing you or I can do about it. Can't ever depend on the govt for success. It doesn't work that way.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/iatmmigration/what-states-spending-resources-migrants/

Some of you are just gullible. You haven't figured out that you and your Maga brethren have been trolled. Man, you are thick.
Redbrickbear
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/iatmmigration/what-states-spending-resources-migrants/

Some of you are just gullible. You haven't figured out that you and your Maga brethren have been trolled. Man, you are thick.

But you also voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020…..so I am a little bewildered about your source of political superiority.
Redbrickbear
Realitybites
Learn about the transition "integrity" project

A key piece of the Democrat-Government strategy to steal the 2024 election.
historian
You have a point: the one big knock on the Trump presidency was he did nothing to restrain spending. That is a bipartisan crime committed by politicians on all of us.
historian
Redbrickbear said:

Apparently John Bolton is a moron.
historian
Fear Not, Patriots, Trump Just Won the Election

https://pjmedia.com/kevindowneyjr/2024/05/30/hallelujiah-trump-just-won-the-election-n4929490
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

But you also voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020…..so I am a little bewildered about your source of political superiority.
no political superiority, whatsoever. I just believe that both of the clowns are NOT qualified, nor good for our country. I have always said I did vote for him. However, he just wears on my because he has NO character, he is NOT a leader, He isn't that smart. He is a pathological liar which I just can't deal with. I hope he goes to jail. He has earned it by actions, criminality, narsicism. Still can't believe all you evangelical think this is ok.
J.R.
historian said:

Fear Not, Patriots, Trump Just Won the Election

https://pjmedia.com/kevindowneyjr/2024/05/30/hallelujiah-trump-just-won-the-election-n4929490
You never answered my question on the other thread. Your handle seems to indicate you are a history educator. Or are you a business person? Only asking because you tried to tell me how the global oil market works.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

no political superiority, whatsoever. I just believe that both of the clowns are NOT qualified, nor good for our country. I have always said I did vote for him. However, he just wears on my because he has NO character, he is NOT a leader, He isn't that smart. He is a pathological liar which I just can't deal with. I hope he goes to jail. He has earned it by actions, criminality, narsicism. Still can't believe all you evangelical think this is ok.
So much spewage.

Since I am pretty sure J.R. ignored it the first several times I mentioned it, I don't like Trump.

I don't approve of his inability to shut up when silence is in his best interest, and I really don't like reminders of his infidelity.

But at the end of the day, it's gonna be Biden and his handlers or Trump in the Oval Office next January, and all your rants about not liking either of the candidates is just useless noise now.

Trump ran a good economy in terms of jobs and real wages, he worked to close the flow of illegals into the US, and he did not start any new wars, something almost every other POTUS seemed incapable of managing.

Pretty clear decision.
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

So much spewage.

Since I am pretty sure J.R. ignored it the first several times I mentioned it, I don't like Trump.

I don't approve of his inability to shut up when silence is in his best interest, and I really don't like reminders of his infidelity.

But at the end of the day, it's gonna be Biden and his handlers or Trump in the Oval Office next January, and all your rants about not liking either of the candidates is just useless noise now.

Trump ran a good economy in terms of jobs and real wages, he worked to close the flow of illegals into the US, and he did not start any new wars, something almost every other POTUS seemed incapable of managing.

Pretty clear decision.
I respect your opinion and choice. I just can't do it on character and leadership grounds. I'd don't deal in relativism. He is proven time and time again, he doesn't give 2 ****s about you or the middle class. He is only interested in himself.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

So much spewage.

Pretty clear decision.
I respect your opinion and choice. I just can't do it on character and leadership grounds. I'd don't deal in relativism. He is proven time and time again, he doesn't give 2 ****s about you or the middle class. He is only interested in himself.
Again, it's Biden or Trump.

Choose.
whiterock
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

so which of the third party clowns are qualified and good for the country? Gonna getcha some of them reparations from RFKJr?
Jack and DP
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

So much spewage.

Pretty clear decision.

The middle class didn't have to get blown up in wars that Trump started. The middle class had jobs and money in their pocket. Can we get more of that selfishness?
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

So much spewage.

Pretty clear decision.

We need to stay out of foreign wars.

Trump proved he had the ability to do so. Biden is too mentally shaken to be trusted with the command of 3000 hydrogen bombs.

Trump has proved he will enforce existing immigration laws. Biden has literally recruited millions of illegals into our country.The consequences of which are already being felt.

Biden's inflationary policies are destroying what's left of the middle class. Trump's economy prior to the world wide COVID epidemic was far more beneficial to the American people.

Would much rather have DeSantis but 4 more years of Biden is economically and culturally suicidal.
historian
Biden is the greatest coyote ever, he has been so prolific in helping illegals get into America. He's the greatest ally the cartels have ever had. Mayorkas is a close second.
historian

divotmkr
Just Know This. . .

JESUS WAS CONVICTED IN A SHAM TRIAL . . . AND CRUCIFIED!
I STILL (AND WILL) FOLLOW HIM!!
FLBear5630
divotmkr said:

Just Know This. . .

JESUS WAS CONVICTED IN A SHAM TRIAL . . . AND CRUCIFIED!
I STILL (AND WILL) FOLLOW HIM!!
I don't know if I would put Trump as a comparison to Jesus!

This is not going to end well...
chriscbear
At some point it gets overturned but don't know when. Never seen the left and their media friends hate a person or the movement he stands for this much. Wow bunch of haters.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

so which of the third party clowns are qualified and good for the country? Gonna getcha some of them reparations from RFKJr?

A Texas teacher unsatisfied with the choice between President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump has legally changed his name to "Literally Anybody Else" and announced his bid for the White House.
KaiBear
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Oldbear83 said:

"Savings Dwindle"

A Texas teacher unsatisfied with the choice between President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump has legally changed his name to "Literally Anybody Else" and announced his bid for the White House.

Sounds like something our humble teacher / coach / 3rd world hobbyist would do.
First Page Last Page
Page 142 of 153

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.