434,294 Views | 8368 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by BUDOS
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

4th and Inches said:

CNN would fact check everything Trump says as false

I bet if Trump said it was raining, they would fact check it as false and call it drizzle or mist instead.

So he doesnt know the difference between impressions and watching live.. most dont know the difference
Yes everyone knows CNN has a slant but he makes it so easy for them. I personally am happy with any network that exposes his lies and ridiculous campaign to lose the election. When Trump makes a claim and CNN broadcasts the real truth why is that so hard to accept. The man constantly lies.

The problem is, CNN doesn't broadcast the real truth. Typically it's a partial truth, or someone's opinion regarding Trump's opinion. If we could trust CNN, to be an honest broker of the truth, that would be one thing. But they've peddled such bull**** over the years that it's hard to trust anybody. All of the other major news networks in this country are the same.

It's why I resorted to getting my news from British sources. I found the BBC to be one of the most reliable sources of news and information.

I read the BBC website daily.

They are definitely left leaning , though not as much as CNN or MSNBC.

Harrison Bergeron
KaiBear said:

Mothra said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

4th and Inches said:

CNN would fact check everything Trump says as false

I bet if Trump said it was raining, they would fact check it as false and call it drizzle or mist instead.

So he doesnt know the difference between impressions and watching live.. most dont know the difference
Yes everyone knows CNN has a slant but he makes it so easy for them. I personally am happy with any network that exposes his lies and ridiculous campaign to lose the election. When Trump makes a claim and CNN broadcasts the real truth why is that so hard to accept. The man constantly lies.

The problem is, CNN doesn't broadcast the real truth. Typically it's a partial truth, or someone's opinion regarding Trump's opinion. If we could trust CNN, to be an honest broker of the truth, that would be one thing. But they've peddled such bull**** over the years that it's hard to trust anybody. All of the other major news networks in this country are the same.

It's why I resorted to getting my news from British sources. I found the BBC to be one of the most reliable sources of news and information.

I read the BBC website daily.

They are definitely left leaning , though not as much as CNN or MSNBC.
At least MSNBC knows it is a cartoon. I think CNN still thinks it does news.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
whiterock
4th and Inches said:

whiterock said:

4th and Inches said:

Oldbear83 said:

I will happy to explain the numbers to anyone interested, but for now it's important to understand that since 1944 only one incumbent party candidate has won re-election with more than 1.8% minor-party share (Clinton in 1996).

The minor-vote share has been tracking between 5 and 9 percent ever since Harris claimed the nomination, and right now it's at 5.5%. That's bad news for Harris, but most people don't understand the numbers at work here.

explain this one.. make it make sense

One factor: RFKJR. His support is waning. When that happens, it's mostly anti-Biden Dems going home. So it does explain a 3-5 pt increase in Harris support versus where Biden was. But no way does it turn the electorate into 40% Democrat.

Polls are being cooked to dispirit GOP. From the commentary here, it's clearly working.
i think it is being done to rattle Trump and it IS working

Nah. He's got his own numbers. He knows where the race really is.
whiterock
boognish_bear said:

Look at these internals on that Fox poll

boognish_bear
Supposedly he did this with Trump also a few weeks ago

whiterock
Exactly

boognish_bear
whiterock
The games being played…..
whiterock
Whiskey Pete
boognish_bear said:

Supposedly he did this with Trump also a few weeks ago

I wonder if RFK Jr. would be a good choice by Trump for Attorney General.
historian
The last AG named Robert Kennedy served under his brother. On a side note, they both had affairs with Marilyn Monroe.
sombear
whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

The Hispanic numbers are far off. Fox interviewed English speakers only.
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Why do you think those numbers would be different?

(English vs non-English speaking)
Adriacus Peratuun
sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Because a massive number of non-English speaking Hispanic registered voters exists?

Care to try a different nonsense story?
boognish_bear

4th and Inches
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
whiterock
Whiskey Pete
whiterock said:

No fret, as the election gets closer, coup d'etat Kamala will most likely be polling higher than any other democrat in history. She'll be the first candidate to get 1 billion votes.
sombear
Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Because a massive number of non-English speaking Hispanic registered voters exists?

Ha, talk to any pollster or campaign consultant. The more "spanish-centered the voter" the more likely they vote Dem, and vice versa. That shouldn't surprise anyone.

I like to pick apart tabs as much as anyone, and usually it's a Dem poll I'm picking apart. Just calling them as I see them. Bottom line, if you are polling Hispanics exclusively in English, you are not getting a representative sample. Combine that with a smaller than typical sample and you have a severely flawed tab.

Trump is down significantly among Hispanics at this time.
Aliceinbubbleland
MAGA's are losing this election again. Trump eeked out in 2016 and it has been downhill ever since. Haley or Christie would wipe out Kamala.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
sombear

Redbrickbear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

MAGA's are losing this election again. Trump eeked out in 2016 and it has been downhill ever since. Haley or Christie would wipe out Kamala.
Maybe...maybe not

At the end of the day there was a voter primary and both failed to get enough votes to win

Trump did

Amazing how many people refuse to get on board with the Party choice.....
Doc Holliday
FLBear5630
sombear said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Ha, talk to any pollster or campaign consultant. The more "spanish-centered the voter" the more likely they vote Dem, and vice versa. That shouldn't surprise anyone.

I like to pick apart tabs as much as anyone, and usually it's a Dem poll I'm picking apart. Just calling them as I see them. Bottom line, if you are polling Hispanics exclusively in English, you are not getting a representative sample. Combine that with a smaller than typical sample and you have a severely flawed tab.

Non-speaking English Hispanics are much more in favor of open border. It is not surprising.
Doc Holliday
Adriacus Peratuun
sombear said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Who types Ha? or actually refuses to see the data?

55% of Spanish LOTE at Home are USA born and English fluent.
Source? USA Census.

More…..

79.5 of Spanish LOTE at Home are Non-Limited English [functional English]
Only 20.5 of Spanish LOTE at Home are English Partial

The correlation between (1) citizenship and voting rights and (2) fluency/functionality is massive.
Which takes us back to the "non English speaking registered voter numbers are tiny".

sombear
Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Source? USA Census.

More…..

The correlation between (1) citizenship and voting rights and (2) fluency/functionality is massive.
Which takes us back to the "non English speaking registered voter numbers are tiny".

So you disagree with the vast majority of pollsters and political consultants. That's fine, and I respect your opinion. How about a friendly wager on the ultimate Hispanic vote?

4th and Inches
Doc Holliday said:

Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
historian
sombear said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

How many illegal aliens from places like Honduras & Venezuela are part of that calculation?
historian
Redbrickbear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Maybe...maybe not

At the end of the day there was a voter primary and both failed to get enough votes to win

Trump did

Amazing how many people refuse to get on board with the Party choice.....

You'd think maybe they were Dems!
historian
Again, how many of those are illegals?
Adriacus Peratuun
sombear said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

boognish_bear said:

Source? USA Census.

More…..

So you disagree with the vast majority of pollsters and political consultants. That's fine, and I respect your opinion. How about a friendly wager on the ultimate Hispanic vote?

Which would be determined [since we have private voting] solely by post-voting polling by the exact same people?

LOL will pass on that nonsense.

FYI……look at how the better polling groups treat their True Ups. More importantly, how Language isn't among the criteria.
First Page Last Page
Page 199 of 240

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.