444,386 Views | 8564 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Adriacus Peratuun
Sachimo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL

historian
KaiBear said:

BUDOS said:

And everyone one of you run away from my question. Everyone.
Yet you are going to vote for this guy. A man who was an active participant in January 6th. Who sat on his butt and watched the violence and destruction of property, refusing pleas from his family and "Republicans" to stop it.
Interesting that no one wants to think about what if his plan to overthrow the election had been successful.
Was it an insurrection? An attempted coup?
Look it up in the dictionary.
Yeppers you are going to rationalize the facts away and vote for this guy. No matter what he has done. Well I guess that says a lot about you and where we are as a nation.
Would we be having this discussion if had been successful? Would we be having an election? Come on man, you guys are intelligent. Answer the question.

Strange self abortion you are displaying here; you must be very young.

I simply disagree with your narrative and your conclusion.

Meanwhile you arbitrarily dismiss the flagrantly misuse of the FBI in raiding the house of a past president and political enemy. Only to find out Biden had similar documents and less justification for possessing them.

But fear not.

Propaganda works.

Harris and her policies will take hold.

And the consequences of which will effect your future quality of life far more than it will effect mine.

Peace Be With You.

The Mar-a-Lago raid and the classified documents "found"there was all staged. Just like everything with the Left (charges against Trump, justifications for impeachment of Trump, marriage, men, women, presidential primary process, etc), it was all fake.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
boognish_bear
historian
For everyone who thinks the Trump trial were legit, Megyn Kelly will set you straight:

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-megyn-kelly-destroy-this-lib-loser-and-explain-the-lawfare-being-perpetrated-against-the-donald
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
whiterock
BUDOS
IMO, that sir, was a response anyone should respect. It is unfortunate that too many people won't respect such a response. I can't vote for him and won't. He gave us a clear window into who he was and how he performs under pressure, nor counting his other issues. He turned his back on us and the country, and still callously strives to divide us, thus resulting in a weaker nation.
I join you in your hope that he changes and will be the lesser of the two evils, as neither are worthy to be president; however, that is our fault. Again, thank you.

BUDOS80
BUDOS
Keep drinking the kool-aid.
And you still run away from responding to the question. For you to do that is surprising. If Trump had been successful in his plan of January 6th what would have been the outcome for your country? (And his plan was no secret)
BUDOS80
Adriacus Peratuun
Have you considered (after posting hundreds of times on the same two political threads) that you might need professional help for obsessive compulsive behavior?

Normal people are not that narrowly focused (or use that amount of time arguing on a topic with complete strangers).

Really…..for your mental health it might be time to take a break and go to the park or similar.
FLBear5630
BUDOS said:

But what if he had been successful January 6th?
Think about what would have had to happen for his effort to be successful and he remained our "illegitimate president"?
Would we have a 2024 election?
The_barBEARian
ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Unless one is a single issue voter with regards to abortion; I honestly have difficulty comprehending why anyone would vote for Harris.

Most of her support simply must be an anti Trump vote.

If the Republicans lose this election; the self recriminations are going to be epic.
Make no mistake - the ONLY reason Repubs would lose this election is because of who they nominated.

This election should be ripe for the taking.

No.

If Trump loses it will be bcs he doubled down on Israel.

If he had simply said I don't agree with what is going on over there and I won't send any more money if I am re-elected, Trump would win this election by 5-10 pts

LOL

There aren't as many Jew haters as you think. You are one of the few members of the KKK left in America. But thanks for taking some time away from your weekly temple burnings to post online.

Its funny how the most violent people on this board project their violent psychopathy onto me.

I've seen you write posts talking about getting off on all the people Israel has killed.

You are a sick freak.
BUDOS
Yep she is the one you can rely on for the "truth" you want to hear and believe. Which is more truthful, her, FOX, Tucker, Newsmax, Breitbart? Come on man. Did you check out the source? Listen closely and do some quick research. But hey, it's not going to change your mind. Perhaps that is why you won't give a real response to my earlier question about January 6th. Regardless of what would have happened if his plan had succeeded, you would still vote for him. (But would you need to?) You are a thinker, so think.
BUDOS80
BUDOS
Ahhh….shhhh!
BUDOS80
ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

ShooterTX said:

The_barBEARian said:

Mothra said:

KaiBear said:

Unless one is a single issue voter with regards to abortion; I honestly have difficulty comprehending why anyone would vote for Harris.

Most of her support simply must be an anti Trump vote.

If the Republicans lose this election; the self recriminations are going to be epic.
Make no mistake - the ONLY reason Repubs would lose this election is because of who they nominated.

This election should be ripe for the taking.

No.

If Trump loses it will be bcs he doubled down on Israel.

If he had simply said I don't agree with what is going on over there and I won't send any more money if I am re-elected, Trump would win this election by 5-10 pts

LOL

There aren't as many Jew haters as you think. You are one of the few members of the KKK left in America. But thanks for taking some time away from your weekly temple burnings to post online.

Its funny how the most violent people on this board project their violent psychopathy onto me.

I've seen you write posts talking about getting off on all the people Israel has killed.

You are a sick freak.

Go ahead and post a link to those comments of mine. I'd like to read them... since they do not exist.
ShooterTX
BUDOS
Thanks doc! However, didn't you just violate doctor-client privilege? Look, just don't respond to my question for obvious reasons. I want to see if anyone is brave enough to give an honest explanation. Tell you what, if you keep quiet, you can help me critique any responses I get, and then you can even tell them what his plan was. Deal?
BUDOS80
whitetrash
If this thread was the Hundred Acre Wood, BUDOS would definitely be Piglet.

Adriacus Peratuun
BUDOS said:

Thanks doc! However, didn't you just violate doctor-client privilege? Look, just don't respond to my question for obvious reasons. I want to see if anyone is brave enough to give an honest explanation. Tell you what, if you keep quiet, you can help me critique any responses I get, and then you can even tell them what his plan was. Deal?

The only question that you need focus upon is:

"Is it normal and healthy behavior for any person to spend countless hours arguing with strangers online for months over the same topic?"

You seem to enjoy the continued political confrontation and turmoil. That likelihood should worry anyone.

Disagreements occur. It is normal. Living for the disagreement isn't normal.

sombear
boognish_bear said:

This more than anything else out there is the most concerning for Trump.

Silver had Trump at 60% just a couple weeks ago. With his modeling, this is a dramatic shift.
FLBear5630
sombear said:

boognish_bear said:

This more than anything else out there is the most concerning for Trump.

Silver had Trump at 60% just a couple weeks ago. With his modeling, this is a dramatic shift.
Harris is going to win this thing. Trump thinks his base is enough, suburban women will put her over the top. Vance does not help. All the women at work comment on how creepy he is. That is what you want the electorate to say...
Adriacus Peratuun
Amazed how many people are able to predict an outcome 6.5 weeks away in what is largely considered a coin flip race.

Clearly those predictions mean both Trump and Harris are incapable of doing anything in the interim to impact the outcome.

Or maybe people are sphincter whistling.
Aliceinbubbleland
historian said:

For everyone who thinks the Trump trial were legit, Megyn Kelly will set you straight:

https://notthebee.com/article/watch-megyn-kelly-destroy-this-lib-loser-and-explain-the-lawfare-being-perpetrated-against-the-donald
I didn't click but as of late she has totally gone off the nut job rails into the stratosphere
FLBear5630
Adriacus Peratuun said:

Amazed how many people are able to predict an outcome 6.5 weeks away in what is largely considered a coin flip race.

Clearly those predictions mean both Trump and Harris are incapable of doing anything in the interim to impact the outcome.

Of course its sphincter whistling, its a message board. You think anyone on here really knows?? May want to reset those expectations!

This group will predict a Russia/US Nuclear war, Harris win of the election, Trump getting screwed by cheating, predict Baylor will lose to BYU and tell you everything Aranda is doing wrong. All the while arguing the Constitution and what it really means because we really know.
All by lunch...

If your really lucky you can hear how we are rich, senior fitness models and how you can get to heaven if you listen to us when the moon or the meds are right.
Adriacus Peratuun
FLBear5630 said:

Adriacus Peratuun said:

Of course its sphincter whistling, its a message board. You think anyone on here really knows?? May want to reset those expectations!

This group will predict a Russia/US Nuclear war, Harris win of the election, Trump getting screwed by cheating, predict Baylor will lose to BYU and tell you everything Aranda is doing wrong. All the while arguing the Constitution and what it really means because we really know.
All by lunch...

If your really lucky you can hear how we are rich, senior fitness models and how you can get to heaven if you listen to us when the moon or the meds are right.

In most settings adults understand the difference between offering opinions and stating opinions as fact.

On this board that important difference is routinely lost on a handful of folks.
BUDOS
Okay doc, just because I keep going to your sessions and listening to you doesn't mean we have to always agree; that would not be "normal or healthy."

But doc at least you have an answer to my question. My next question would be is it normal and healthy behavior for many of these dudes to vote for this guy when they apparently can't comprehend or imagine how things would be if Trump had been successful January 6th. Is it normal and healthy to run away from the apparent truth? So, who isn't healthy and normal? How about Trump?

You think I am looking for confrontation and, you are not quite right. As spending hours looking for confrontation, get real. These forums are mostly filled with Trumpers and pro -trump trolls. They are their own support group searching for affirmation and a safe space, usually ready to rip into anyone not like them.

Just don't let them in on his plan for January 6th. Keep them focused on refuting Project 2025.
But you got to admit it says a lot that they won't face up to my question.
BUDOS80
Malbec
You keep playing the same tune without getting the notes in the right order. You still haven't answered my questions. The answers to which completely invalidate your theory.
Adriacus Peratuun
BUDOS said:

Okay doc, just because I keep going to your sessions and listening to you doesn't mean we have to always agree; that would not be "normal or healthy."

But doc at least you have an answer to my question. My next question would be is it normal and healthy behavior for many of these dudes to vote for this guy when they apparently can't comprehend or imagine how things would be if Trump had been successful January 6th. Is it normal and healthy to run away from the apparent truth? So, who isn't healthy and normal? How about Trump?

You think I am looking for confrontation and, you are not quite right. As spending hours looking for confrontation, get real. These forums are mostly filled with Trumpers and pro -trump trolls. They are their own support group searching for affirmation and a safe space, usually ready to rip into anyone not like them.

Just don't let them in on his plan for January 6th. Keep them focused on refuting Project 2025.
But you got to admit it says a lot that they won't face up to my question.

Do you fail to see that when you respond to a comment about your compulsive behavior with a response of "Trump/Jan. 6/Project 2025" you are effectively confirming the original comment beyond contestation?

First Page Refresh
Page 245 of 245

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.