Female shooter at Nashville Christian school

33,930 Views | 669 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Doc Holliday
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That I agree completely with old-school radical femininst Germaine Greer says a lot about how far left Democrats have gone. They've left the bridge of classical liberalism and embraced the briar filled jungles of marxist philosophies.

Redbrickbear
whiterock said:

That I agree completely with old-school radical femininst Germaine Greer says a lot about how far left Democrats have gone. They've left the bridge of classical liberalism and embraced the briar filled jungles of marxist philosophies.

It was always going to end this way.

Once you start a revolution you can't just say "here at this point we stop and no more"

Especially a revolution that is so radical that it is not just the upturning of a economic or political system...but a true revolution in human relations, sexuality, and spirituality.

"like Saturn, the Revolution devours its children" - Jacques Mallet du Pan

Wrecks Quan Dough
Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

Once you start a revolution you can't just say "here at this point we stop and no more"

Especially a revolution that is so radical that it is not just the upturning of a economic or political system...but a true revolution in human relations, sexuality, and spirituality.

A similar group tried to overthrow Moses and good order in the desert. We can only hope that the ground swallows up our American revolutionaries as well.
whiterock
He Hate Me said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

A similar group tried to overthrow Moses and good order in the desert. We can only hope that the ground swallows up our American revolutionaries as well.

And that gentlemen, is how we got from Obergefeld to drag shows in elementary schools in less than a decade.
Wrecks Quan Dough
whiterock said:

He Hate Me said:

Redbrickbear said:

whiterock said:

And that gentlemen, is how we got from Obergefeld to drag shows in elementary schools in less than a decade.
That is not all there is to our current state of social and political disorder. This is brought to you by the same group of radicals who tried to destroy society in the 60s and their ideological progeny, some of whom were in the White House with Obama and are in the White House now.
Jack Bauer

Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

San Francisco?

I thought they were about peace and love/ Love is Love or so I have heard.
Osodecentx
Jack Bauer said:

Sum Ting Wong
ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

These people are pure, anti-American evil.

No freedom of speech or expression... violence and holding people hostage... this is just pure evil.

The left is evil. If you can't see that by now, then you are either willfully blind or hopelessly deceived.
Oldbear83

You mean you don't have one of these at your home?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Porteroso
ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

No freedom of speech or expression... violence and holding people hostage... this is just pure evil.

The left is evil. If you can't see that by now, then you are either willfully blind or hopelessly deceived.

Are you equating leftists to trans activists willing to take a hostage? Amazing how black and white the world is for some.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Are you equating leftists to trans activists willing to take a hostage? Amazing how black and white the world is for some.
When leftists start protesting the trans terrorists it will be the first time.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ShooterTX
Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Leftists response to the trans activist who murdered Christians... was to mount an "insurrection" in the Tennessee capitol building to demand more gun control.
The leftist hack, Kamala Harris, flew to Tennessee to support the leftist insurrection, but never even attempted to contact the families of the victims.

To be a leftist is to support & defend trans activist.

There is no difference.

You are one of the wilfully blind.
whiterock
Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

So typical. Radicals from the most currently exalted part of the Democrat coalition do outrageous things. Democrats remain silent. Republicans identify the outrageous things for the intolerance they are, and vow to fight them. Democrats call Republicans fascists.

Can you spell "motte and bailey"?
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
They released the Louisville shooter's anti-gun manifesto...gee, wonder why that won't release this one?

Osodecentx
Tell us why
EatMoreSalmon
Any more info on shooter yet? Has it been "long enough" now?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Where is the manifesto? I hope we get to see it during Pride Month.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
EatMoreSalmon
Are we still waiting on info? Did I miss a news story?
Wangchung
EatMoreSalmon said:

Are we still waiting on info? Did I miss a news story?
We have learned more details about the super secret documents that Trump had in his possession than we have about the tranifesto.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Where is the manifesto? I hope we get to see it during Pride Month.

another tier of our law enforcement - can anyone explain why this is the only manifesto not released?
NashvilleBear
The release of the writings (that's what the news here is calling them) is being held up in court by the families of the victims. They do not want it released to the public.

Porteroso
NashvilleBear said:

The release of the writings (that's what the news here is calling them) is being held up in court by the families of the victims. They do not want it released to the public.

Hard to blame them. These zealot posters don't really want to read them, they want them for ammo in the culture war they are so badly losing.
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

Hard to blame them. These zealot posters don't really want to read them, they want them for ammo in the culture war they are so badly losing.
Certainly more benign than the ammo she used.
EatMoreSalmon
Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

You may be missing the "equal treatment" war being lost so badly.

If other manifestos are made public, were the families of those perpetrators also trying to keep their comments and manifestos private? It is hard to take much reported in the national news outlets as well sourced and complete to the time of publication/airing. If NashvilleBear has good local sources, I'm good with that. Otherwise, treat her info like others, and keep it consistent. With one-sided coverage we have a lop-sided conversation nationally.
Harrison Bergeron
EatMoreSalmon said:

Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

If other manifestos are made public, were the families of those perpetrators also trying to keep their comments and manifestos private? It is hard to take much reported in the national news outlets as well sourced and complete to the time of publication/airing. If NashvilleBear has good local sources, I'm good with that. Otherwise, treat her info like others, and keep it consistent. With one-sided coverage we have a lop-sided conversation nationally.
Double standard is a key plank of the regressvie platform.
Redbrickbear
Mothra
Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

You mean, in the same way that the left uses the mass shooter's writings in the "culture war" they're trying to win?

I guess what's good for the goose ISN'T good for the gander, eh?
Harrison Bergeron
Still no transifesto?
Redbrickbear
Realitybites
The question is who are they trying to protect by their false witness? The ****** movement or is there something else?
Porteroso
ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Jack Bauer said:

Leftists response to the trans activist who murdered Christians... was to mount an "insurrection" in the Tennessee capitol building to demand more gun control.
The leftist hack, Kamala Harris, flew to Tennessee to support the leftist insurrection, but never even attempted to contact the families of the victims.

To be a leftist is to support & defend trans activist.

There is no difference.

You are one of the wilfully blind.

Grow up and get out sometimes. Maybe even talk with some new people. Most lefties and righties would never take anyone hostage, or defend it. The only thing I'm willful about is willing myself to not be a basement dwelling reality denying ignorant sheep
Porteroso
Harrison Bergeron said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

I think it would be fine for the manifesto to be released, im just saying let's call this for what it is. Righties won't let this particular school shooting die, it fits into their narrative. Almost nobody still clamoring for the manifesto wants it for anything other than feeding their rage at the trannies. Maybe a few, certainly not the majority.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

I think it would be fine for the manifesto to be released, im just saying let's call this for what it is. Righties won't let this particular school shooting die, it fits into their narrative. Almost nobody still clamoring for the manifesto wants it for anything other than feeding their rage at the trannies. Maybe a few, certainly not the majority.
If the manifestos of other shooters had not been quickly released and used for political gain then you might have a point, but when only this shooter has their manifesto hidden from public view normal people can spot the difference.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.