Female shooter at Nashville Christian school

33,972 Views | 669 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Doc Holliday
Jacques Strap
How long do you want to ignore this user?

"
Quote:

We have a manifesto," Chief Drake said. "We have a map of how all of this was going to play out."

Quote:

"They heard shots coming from the second level. They immediately went to the gunfire. When the officers got to the second level, they saw a shooter, a female, who was firing. The officers engaged her. She was fatally shot by responding police officers."
bearsocal
cms186 said:

muddybrazos said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

bearsocal said:

cms186 said:

chriscbear said:

More gun control needed obviously.
no, you're right, im sure your thoughts and prayers will be enough
What purposed gun control measure would have stopped this?
Well the details on this particular incident aren't even known yet, so knowing what would have stopped "this" isnt possible
Mexico has the strictest gun control laws in all of the world. Their country of 126 million people had a total of 30,968 homicides in 2022. The United States, made up of 327 million people, had 26,031 homicides in 2022.

Strict gun control laws only embolden the criminals and leave citizens much more vulnerable to violent crime.
Mexico has strict Gun Laws (though there are still an estimated 15 guns per 100 people in Mexico, which is about average compared to most other countries in the world, the ONLY country in the world with more than 40 guns per 100 people in population is the USA), sure, and a poorly combatted problem with organised crime, what about ALL the other countries with strict gun control laws, like Australia, Singapore, the UK, Germany, France, Japan, China etc.?
And if you controlled for inner city black crime then the USA is safer than England and most all of Europe. Run the stats on New Hampshire or Vermont violent crime and get back to me. Those are the two states with very little "diversity", lots of guns and almost 0 crime.
What about if you took away the inner city areas from the UK and the rest of Europe? Inner cities are hotbeds of crime for most countries, its not a unique issue for the USA

Having a quick look at the statistics, Vermonts population is slightly above 600k, England and Wales (I make the distinction because England and Wales form a single legal jurisdiction, so that's what the numbers often come from, with Scotland and NI forming separate ones with separate numbers) is around 60 million, so allow for a small bit of variance.

Vermont saw 22 murders in 2022, England and Wales saw 710, if Vermont's population was the same size as England and Wales, it would have seen 2'200 murders, over 3 times as many as in England and Wales

That's not how statistics work…
cms186
bearsocal said:

cms186 said:

muddybrazos said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

bearsocal said:

cms186 said:

chriscbear said:

Well the details on this particular incident aren't even known yet, so knowing what would have stopped "this" isnt possible
Mexico has the strictest gun control laws in all of the world. Their country of 126 million people had a total of 30,968 homicides in 2022. The United States, made up of 327 million people, had 26,031 homicides in 2022.

Strict gun control laws only embolden the criminals and leave citizens much more vulnerable to violent crime.
Mexico has strict Gun Laws (though there are still an estimated 15 guns per 100 people in Mexico, which is about average compared to most other countries in the world, the ONLY country in the world with more than 40 guns per 100 people in population is the USA), sure, and a poorly combatted problem with organised crime, what about ALL the other countries with strict gun control laws, like Australia, Singapore, the UK, Germany, France, Japan, China etc.?
And if you controlled for inner city black crime then the USA is safer than England and most all of Europe. Run the stats on New Hampshire or Vermont violent crime and get back to me. Those are the two states with very little "diversity", lots of guns and almost 0 crime.
What about if you took away the inner city areas from the UK and the rest of Europe? Inner cities are hotbeds of crime for most countries, its not a unique issue for the USA

Having a quick look at the statistics, Vermonts population is slightly above 600k, England and Wales (I make the distinction because England and Wales form a single legal jurisdiction, so that's what the numbers often come from, with Scotland and NI forming separate ones with separate numbers) is around 60 million, so allow for a small bit of variance.

Vermont saw 22 murders in 2022, England and Wales saw 710, if Vermont's population was the same size as England and Wales, it would have seen 2'200 murders, over 3 times as many as in England and Wales

no, so how do they work? you supply 2 numbers with no context as to why one number is a lot bigger than the other and walk off with your fingers in your ears?
I'm the English Guy
Doc Holliday
muddybrazos said:

Wangchung said:

Read somewhere about this might be roid rage if she was taking hormones.
I doubt it was roid rage but trans females do have to take like 1ml a day which is a ton of testoserone. I think the most likely culprit is just mental illness which all trans people have by default. Usually the cause of "roid rage" in a male is taking a lot of T then not taking anything to block estrogen. The excess estrogen causes the bad mood swings.
1ml of testosterone cypionate is usually 200mg.

That's 1400 mg a week which is bat**** insane! That's enough to cause side effects that would kill you. They're probably taking 1ml per week.

I take .5ml/week (100mg/week) and it gets me to about 1100 ng/dl of total testosterone which is pretty high but my other levels are normal and I feel great. Normal range of total t for men is 350-1100 ng/dl. Most guys are about 400-600.

boognish_bear
boognish_bear said:

Looks like the police neutralized the shooter 4 minutes after it started. That's a much better response time than we often see.

Apparently it was 14 minutes....not 4
muddybrazos
Doc Holliday said:

muddybrazos said:

Wangchung said:

I doubt it was roid rage but trans females do have to take like 1ml a day which is a ton of testoserone. I think the most likely culprit is just mental illness which all trans people have by default. Usually the cause of "roid rage" in a male is taking a lot of T then not taking anything to block estrogen. The excess estrogen causes the bad mood swings.

That's 1400 mg a week which is bat**** insane! That's enough to cause side effects that would kill you. They're probably taking 1ml per week.

I take .5ml/week (100mg/week) and it gets me to about 1100 ng/dl of total testosterone which is pretty high but my other levels are normal and I feel great. Normal range of total t for men is 350-1100 ng/dl. Most guys are about 400-600.

I probably was a little off on the dosing for females but I do know some gearheads that take several mls per week. I was just assuming that females have to take a higher dose that the typical TRT dose which would be 1ml/week. I bet most FTM trans probably do pellets anyways.
ATL Bear
Guns in the hands of the mentally unstable has always been a recipe for disaster. Too bad we can't have honest discussions about the mental health issues of transgenderism.
bearsocal
cms186 said:

bearsocal said:

cms186 said:

muddybrazos said:

cms186 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

bearsocal said:

cms186 said:

chriscbear said:

no, so how do they work? you supply 2 numbers with no context as to why one number is a lot bigger than the other and walk off with your fingers in your ears?
You dont just multiply and not account for zero variables.

Did you account for any?
Even a simple glance at the research shows 22 was a fairly extreme outlier(highest number in nearly 30 years).
14 is closer to the long term average. That roughly a 33% difference.
The Vermont number also includes justified homicides by police(unsure about if it includes other justified homicides).
Gun ownership rates VT roughly 50%(likely even higher) UK 3.3ish%
BaylorJacket
Absolutely heart breaking. I really don't know what we can do to fix this as a country.

Public & private schools, churches, mosques, movie theaters, malls, grocery stores. We have a massive mental health problem and have extremely loose gun laws.
Doc Holliday
muddybrazos said:

Doc Holliday said:

muddybrazos said:

Wangchung said:

I probably was a little off on the dosing for females but I do know some gearheads that take several mls per week. I was just assuming that females have to take a higher dose that the typical TRT dose which would be 1ml/week. I bet most FTM trans probably do pellets anyways.
My dad is on pellets, he got in really good shape as a result haha

Bodybuilders do cycles of 500mg+ a week for months and get on really dangerous stuff like trenbolone.

It will spike your estrogen and cause high blood pressure, water retention and dangerously high hematocrit.

I got on it because I was hypogonadal. My anxiety/panic disorder pretty much disappeared 5 weeks after starting.

If any of y'all have late 20's or older sons/brothers who have anxiety issues, get their hormones checked asap. It has been a godsend.
ShooterTX
ATL Bear said:

Guns in the hands of the mentally unstable has always been a recipe for disaster. Too bad we can't have honest discussions about the mental health issues of transgenderism.

Not much of a discussion... they're ****ing crazy as *****
ron.reagan
Doc Holliday said:

muddybrazos said:

Wangchung said:

2100mg/week is getting to a dangerous area. 1400mg would be man boobs and acne type side effect territory. It all comes with an increase of heart disease but so does everything else.
BaylorJacket
ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Come on man, let's not be hateful towards a group of people due to one awful and evil action. Regardless of your views on transgenderism, the vast majority of people who have these internal biological differences are just like you and me trying to live their life and not be shot in the face. This person suffered from mental issues separate from their gender identity. Anyone who targets innocent people, especially children, is extremely ****ed up in the head.

Where we can find some common ground though is we as a country need to take mental health much more seriously, especially when someone is purchasing a firearm. I'm 100% pro-gun, but it seems to be a trend where when you dive into the background of these mass murderers their record is littered with signs of mental illness.
ShooterTX
We need to stop all the nonsense, and go back to reality... if someone thinks they are trans, non-binary, gender fluid or anything other than normal... they are mentally ill. It is illegal for the mentally ill to buy, own or possess firearms.

For the good of the nation, we need to stop calling crazy people "normal". It's not helping them and it's actually extremely harmful.
Wangchung
But gender dysphoria IS mental illness. That should be a red flag for anyone.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
riflebear
Mitch Blood Green
Mothra said:

90sBear said:

Video showed neighbors being interviewed that said, "Audrey Hale. Goes by Aiden now."
It looks to me like a biological woman that transitioned to man, so that would make sense.

What a clown world.

I need to know before I Jack to the wrong gender.
Mitch Blood Green
ATL Bear said:

Why do we care if transgender are mentally ill? In state after state in the south, we are are removing background checks.

If we believe everyone should have a gun with unlimited capacity, (until we can prove they're crazy) then that means everyone.

Or we can do background checks. We can force safer guns. We can restrict magazine size.

Another one. And we all know it's actually another one today and we will have another one this week and another school shooting before the end of the school year.

What's crazier? A person who wants to cut off their dick or that we keep having people walking into elementary schools and shoot children with AR rifles?
muddybrazos
BaylorJacket said:

ShooterTX said:

ATL Bear said:

Come on man, let's not be hateful towards a group of people due to one awful and evil action. Regardless of your views on transgenderism, the vast majority of people who have these internal biological differences are just like you and me trying to live their life and not be shot in the face. This person suffered from mental issues separate from their gender identity. Anyone who targets innocent people, especially children, is extremely ****ed up in the head.

Where we can find some common ground though is we as a country need to take mental health much more seriously, especially when someone is purchasing a firearm. I'm 100% pro-gun, but it seems to be a trend where when you dive into the background of these mass murderers their record is littered with signs of mental illness.
Please stop with this lie. These people have a mental illness that needs to be treated not with surgeries. They commit suicide at a very high rate (40% approx) and when they do transition most of them are even more unhappy than before. The lates example of this is that Jazz Jennings person who had his pecker taken off.

Go watch this

many such cases, indeed
Wangchung
Mitch Blood Green said:

ATL Bear said:

Why do we care if transgender are mentally ill? In state after state in the south, we are are removing background checks.

(Which states are removing background checks? This link shows which states use the Federal background check system.)
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/nics-participation-map.pdf/view

If we believe everyone should have a gun with unlimited capacity, (until we can prove they're crazy) then that means everyone.

( That's your erroneous interpretation of Due Process, Aka a strawman)

Or we can do background checks. We can force safer guns. We can restrict magazine size.

(None of those things would have stopped this attack, as usual)

Another one. And we all know it's actually another one today and we will have another one this week and another school shooting before the end of the school year.

(And wars will happen, weather will change and day will become night and night will become day. Disarming ourselves will change NONE of those things)

What's crazier? A person who wants to cut off their dick or that we keep having people walking into elementary schools and shoot children with AR rifles?

(In this case it was a nut who wanted to attach a dick and used scary looking rifles)
Maybe it's time to stop telling the dick choppers and ***** envy mental cases that it's hatred to not play along with their delusions.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
D. C. Bear
Is media digging into this man's past to figure out when he became a terrorist?
Osodecentx
D. C. Bear said:

The shooter?
Mitch Blood Green
Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

ATL Bear said:

(Which states are removing background checks? This link shows which states use the Federal background check system.)

(And wars will happen, weather will change and day will become night and night will become day. Disarming ourselves will change NONE of those things)

(In this case it was a nut who wanted to attach a dick and used scary looking rifles)
Maybe it's time to stop telling the dick choppers and ***** envy mental cases that it's hatred to not play along with their delusions.

Funny how NOW you care. Uvalde, Parkland, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Stoneman Douglass, Santa Fe. None of the shooters were transgender

Humor me. Do something. Don't keep being Eeore.
D. C. Bear
Osodecentx said:

D. C. Bear said:

The shooter?

Yes.
Mitch Blood Green
D. C. Bear said:

I'm sure they are. He left a theyafesto?
Jack Bauer
Head of school, custodian and a 9 year old girl among the victims
Jack Bauer
There it is...

Wangchung
Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

ATL Bear said:

Funny how NOW you care. Uvalde, Parkland, Columbine, Sandy Hook, Stoneman Douglass, Santa Fe. None of the shooters were transgender

Humor me. Do something. Don't keep being Eeore.
So, about all those southern states you claimed were getting rid of background checks?

You think mentioning that OTHER maniacs exist means we aren't allowed to look at the warning signs of more recent maniacs? That's...stupid. But about those southern states getting rid of background checks, any specifics?
Jack Bauer
Pastor Chad Scruggs 9-year old daughter one of the victims.

Scruggs was also the former associate pastor at Park Cities Presbyterian Church in Dallas, Texas, the church told WFAA.
Doc Holliday
As if this was justified. This is one of the worst headlines I've ever read in my life.

Our society is falling apart.

SIC EM 94
So a transgender freak murders adults and children at a Christian school…are we allowed to bring up "hate crime" or no? Just curious
Jack Bauer
Doc Holliday said:

As if this was justified. This is one of the worst headlines I've ever read in my life.

A historical statue or Confederate flag never killed anyone either but they have been removed from society
boognish_bear
Look how easily the shooter gets past the locked front doors.

(FYI...this footage does not show anyone being shot...just the shooter entering and walking the halls)

BUwolverine2012
Jack Bauer said:

Doc Holliday said:

A historical statue or Confederate flag never killed anyone either but they have been removed from society

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped
Be present in all things and thankful for all things.
boognish_bear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.