Female shooter at Nashville Christian school

33,427 Views | 669 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Doc Holliday
Porteroso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

The release of the writings (that's what the news here is calling them) is being held up in court by the families of the victims. They do not want it released to the public.

Hard to blame them. These zealot posters don't really want to read them, they want them for ammo in the culture war they are so badly losing.
You may be missing the "equal treatment" war being lost so badly.

If other manifestos are made public, were the families of those perpetrators also trying to keep their comments and manifestos private? It is hard to take much reported in the national news outlets as well sourced and complete to the time of publication/airing. If NashvilleBear has good local sources, I'm good with that. Otherwise, treat her info like others, and keep it consistent. With one-sided coverage we have a lop-sided conversation nationally.
Double standard is a key plank of the regressvie platform.

I think it would be fine for the manifesto to be released, im just saying let's call this for what it is. Righties won't let this particular school shooting die, it fits into their narrative. Almost nobody still clamoring for the manifesto wants it for anything other than feeding their rage at the trannies. Maybe a few, certainly not the majority.
If the manifestos of other shooters had not been quickly released and used for political gain then you might have a point, but when only this shooter has their manifesto hidden from public view normal people can spot the difference.

It didn't have to be released to be used for political gain. There is a lot of political gain in it not being released. You get to cry about unequal treatment, right? Freedom is dead? America is going down the tubes? How else are Republicans going to raise money.
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

The release of the writings (that's what the news here is calling them) is being held up in court by the families of the victims. They do not want it released to the public.

Hard to blame them. These zealot posters don't really want to read them, they want them for ammo in the culture war they are so badly losing.

If other manifestos are made public, were the families of those perpetrators also trying to keep their comments and manifestos private? It is hard to take much reported in the national news outlets as well sourced and complete to the time of publication/airing. If NashvilleBear has good local sources, I'm good with that. Otherwise, treat her info like others, and keep it consistent. With one-sided coverage we have a lop-sided conversation nationally.

I think it would be fine for the manifesto to be released, im just saying let's call this for what it is. Righties won't let this particular school shooting die, it fits into their narrative. Almost nobody still clamoring for the manifesto wants it for anything other than feeding their rage at the trannies. Maybe a few, certainly not the majority.
This is just stupid. I don't know anybody that is still thinking about this senseless mass murder. I don't see it in the media, I never hear about it. I did hear a lengthy commentary about Sandy Hook the other day and a complete psycological breakdown of the killer. This persons mass murder has seemed to vanish into thin air, as does every mass murder that doesn't meet the correct political criteria.

First time I've thought about it since March only because someone posted about it here, other mass murders, the media never lets go of them, since they become political fodder for a gun grab.

What needs to happen is stepping up mental evaluation of all these insane people who get guns, and ban the clinically insane from having any access to guns. Leave the law abiding gun owners alone.

Most of these insane people leave clues even hinting of what is to come well before they do it. Once you see that first insane, violence laced post, threatening others, or their proclaimations to others about violence, an intervention needs to happen.

Redbrickbear
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

Look bud...we get it your a leftist.

That is fine.

But don't come on here and blow smoke about how the political Left and the media don't use shootings to further the narrative...and lets be honest incite hatred for the terrible other (Conservative Americans)

Someone shoots up a synagogue in Pittsburg and its blasted on the news 24-7 and major D.C. political leaders still talk about it 7 years later as evidence that "Jewish people are under attack" and that "White supremacy is the greatest threat to the United States of America"

Yet a transsexuals Leftist shoots up a Evangelical school....after years of sustained anti-Evangelical media coverage and general mass anti-Christian messaging and we are NOT supposed to ask questions or even see the manifesto of the murder?

Not to mention that all the victims in Pittsburg were adults (age 54-97) while in Nashville half of the victims were children (Evelyn Dieckhaus, William Kinney, and Hallie Scruggs, all aged 9).

That should fact should at least add to your horror.

Evil thing to target adults because of their religion/race....even more evil to target 9 year old Children.

We have a right to know what made Aiden Hale (born Audrey Elizabeth Hale) so full of hate toward Christians.

We have a right to know what motivated her. We have a right to know what media, information sources, and political ideas inspired her.

And we have the right to know what she hope to accomplish by her evil actions.

We also have a right to know why the FBI is hiding this from the general American public.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Porteroso said:

NashvilleBear said:

If the manifestos of other shooters had not been quickly released and used for political gain then you might have a point, but when only this shooter has their manifesto hidden from public view normal people can spot the difference.

It didn't have to be released to be used for political gain. There is a lot of political gain in it not being released. You get to cry about unequal treatment, right? Freedom is dead? America is going down the tubes? How else are Republicans going to raise money.
If there wasn't political power to be gained by hiding it, you leftists wouldn't be hiding it.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Doc Holliday
Now we know why they didn't want to release this. It totally goes against their narrative.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.