Female shooter at Nashville Christian school

33,955 Views | 669 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Doc Holliday
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Am tired of the "misgendering" /pronoun garbage. This person relinquished its human status when it murdered six people(which included three children.) . Am glad it was put down like a rabid animal should be put down. Too bad we couldn't let the buzzards take care of the animal's carcass.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Bloody Green: "What are they soft from? They have active shooter drills."

'Gun-Free' zones guarantee that until the cops arrive, only the murderer is armed.

'Active Shooter' drills are like those 'hide under your desk' drills from the 1950s, all they do is give you something to do while you pray you don't die.

You know what stops a murderer who wants to kill kids? A citizen with a gun who shoots the murderer.

Any other claim is excusing murder of children because politics.

Let's arm all kids over 12. Seems like a good plan.
You have an amazing gift of missing the truth.

How so? If the right to bear arms "should not be infringed" how is it of to infringe on the rights of kids?

14th amendment grants citizenship rights to me at birth. How is it the un infringeable 2nd not allowed for kids at school?

Doesn't it take a good kid with a gun to stop a bad kid with a gun?

Back in the day, kids took their guns to school. They didn't use them to shoot each other.
This was true where I went to school as well. Mitch may not know this, as his posts exhibit a lack of formal education.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

'Gun-Free' zones guarantee that until the cops arrive, only the murderer is armed.

'Active Shooter' drills are like those 'hide under your desk' drills from the 1950s, all they do is give you something to do while you pray you don't die.

You know what stops a murderer who wants to kill kids? A citizen with a gun who shoots the murderer.

How so? If the right to bear arms "should not be infringed" how is it of to infringe on the rights of kids?

14th amendment grants citizenship rights to me at birth. How is it the un infringeable 2nd not allowed for kids at school?

Back in the day, kids took their guns to school. They didn't use them to shoot each other.
This was true where I went to school as well. Mitch may not know this, as his posts exhibit a lack of formal education.

I'm agreeing with you. Let everyone have a gun and bring them to school.

Personally, I miss the 20 degree days with adults smoking in the car. (Windows rolled up, of course)
90sBear
Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

I've seen you criticize other posters for tossing out unnecessary ad hominem criticisms. Hmmm.
NashvilleBear
This is the Covenant School after storms yesterday.
And yesterday held the last funeral of the victims.
Oldbear83
90sBear said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

I've seen you criticize other posters for tossing out unnecessary ad hominem criticisms. Hmmm.
Half a point. I criticized Mitch's posts, which do reflect the character I described.

That said, I agree we should try to discuss this as mature adults. Looking forward to seeing Mitch give that an attempt.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Why do you think they stopped that? I'm sure when you went to school, people also didn't wear seats belts and no one died.

When my people came to America they had jobs lined up for them and generations of their future offspring.
Wangchung
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Why do you think they stopped that? I'm sure when you went to school, people also didn't wear seats belts and no one died.
Cultural shift aided by rampant American youth exposure to media. Entitled, lazy kids will shoot each other. They also want to buy more products.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Mitch Blood Green
Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Cultural shift aided by rampant American youth exposure to media. Entitled, lazy kids will shoot each other. They also want to buy more products.

Those are stupid reasons to stop kids from bribing guns to school. 2nd amendment gives them the right. Should not be infringed.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Those are stupid reasons to stop kids from bribing guns to school. 2nd amendment gives them the right. Should not be infringed.
Silly Wabbit. Minors don't get full rights. High school kids also cannot wear shirts to school with four letter words. You can at the University of Texas at Austin.
Wangchung
Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

You asked why they stopped allowing guns on campus, now you know. Democrats raised a bunch of loser kids who want to sodomize each other and dress up as the opposite sex for attention because they were raised by social media. If we simply outlawed the democrat party crime would plummet and we could get back to every human having the right and ability to preserve their own lives in the face of deadly threats.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
90sBear
He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Silly Wabbit. Minors don't get full rights. High school kids also cannot wear shirts to school with four letter words. You can at the University of Texas at Austin.
That is not what The Founders intended. Minors were not prohibited at the federal level from buying guns until 1968.
EatMoreSalmon
"Back in the day" there were also kids who were deemed "hot-headed" and disruptive or dangerous being suspended from schools early on. This forced parents to deal with them and not put them off on a public school system not designed to handle severe and difficult psychological problems.
Wrecks Quan Dough
90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

That is not what The Founders intended. Minors were not prohibited at the federal level from buying guns until 1968.
It wouldn't bother me if minors bought guns.
Wrecks Quan Dough
EatMoreSalmon said:

"Back in the day" there were also kids who were deemed "hot-headed" and disruptive or dangerous being suspended from schools early on. This forced parents to deal with them and not put them off on a public school system not designed to handle severe and difficult psychological problems.
Today, we just call them leftists, woke, and communists and let them register as Democrats.
90sBear
He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

No age limit? Or does this fall under your idea of being "fit for military service" and so only when they would be fit for military service? If so, what age?
Osodecentx
90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

No age limit? Or does this fall under your idea of being "fit for military service" and so only when they would be fit for military service? If so, what age?

Is He one who thinks nuclear weapons fall within the 2nd A?
Wrecks Quan Dough
90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

I would say around 4 years old. But if some parent in a leftist stronghold like Chicago thought their 3-year-old might need access to a weapon for self-protection then I can understand that too.
90sBear
Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

He Hate Me, Wangchung and OldBear83 have stated their support for allowing nuclear and chemical weapons to be made legal.

He Hate Me earlier mentioned an interesting (and I honestly don't mean that in a bad way) idea that only those fit for military service be allowed to keep and bear arms as a natural extension of the "well regulated militia" portion of the 2nd Amendment. If you aren't capable of serving in a militia in times of need, you don't need to have any weapons.

I would probably ultimately disagree with it, but it is actually a really interesting and novel idea that I had not considered before.
Mitch Blood Green
90sBear said:

Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

He Hate Me, Wangchung and OldBear83 have stated their support for allowing nuclear and chemical weapons to be made legal.

He Hate Me earlier mentioned an interesting (and I honestly don't mean that in a bad way) idea that only those fit for military service be allowed to keep and bear arms as a natural extension of the "well regulated militia" portion of the 2nd Amendment. If you aren't capable of serving in a militia in times of need, you don't need to have any weapons.

I would probably ultimately disagree with it, but it is actually a really interesting and novel idea that I had not considered before.

Nukes are only good for home defense. For personal protection especially in the club, schools and Walmarts and Waffle Houses? A hand grenade is better.

I keep a dose of Biktarvy and a hand grenade handy at the drag shows.
Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

90sBear said:

Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Nukes are only good for home defense. For personal protection especially in the club, schools and Walmarts and Waffle Houses? A hand grenade is better.

I keep a dose of Biktarvy and a hand grenade handy at the drag shows.
I love it when Mitch posts. He makes my case for me!
Wangchung
90sBear said:

Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

So only the physically able should be allowed to protect themselves? Idiocy. You and the other hoplophobes that say no one but mother government should have guns are simply ignorant of history and the constitution. Direct quotes by the framers of the constitution are met with replies of "nuh uh!". Deflection of the conversation to nukes and chemical weapons is an admittance that you have no rational argument for disarming law abiding citizens. You only have your ignorance and fear to base your opinions on.
Wrecks Quan Dough
90sBear said:

Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

With respect to militia service, if the government comes for you for no good reason and uses deadly force then you can be a militia of one regardless of your age.

Or if the government comes for your momma's lemon poundcake for no good reason, then you should be able to defend that as well without regard to your fitness for formal military service.
90sBear
Wangchung said:

90sBear said:

Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

So only the physically able should be allowed to protect themselves? Idiocy. You and the other hoplophobes that say no one but mother government should have guns are simply ignorant of history and the constitution. Direct quotes by the framers of the constitution are met with replies of "nuh uh!". Deflection of the conversation to nukes and chemical weapons is an admittance that you have no rational argument for disarming law abiding citizens. You only have your ignorance and fear to base your opinions on.
I didn't say that. He Hate Me said that. I said it was an interesting idea but that I disagreed with it specifically because I thought it was too restrictive. Go unleash your nuclear anger elsewhere.
90sBear
He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

With respect to militia service, if the government comes for you for no good reason then you can be a militia of one regardless of your age.

Or if the government comes for your momma's lemon poundcake for no good reason, then you should be able to defend that as well without regard to your fitness for formal military service.
I don't disagree with any of that.
Wangchung
90sBear said:

Wangchung said:

90sBear said:

Osodecentx said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

90sBear said:

He Hate Me said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

I didn't say that. He Hate Me said that. I said it was an interesting idea but that I disagreed with it specifically because I thought it was too restrictive. Go unleash your nuclear anger elsewhere.
See? Nukes CAN be used by civilians in a reasonable manner.
Redbrickbear
EatMoreSalmon said:

We also used to have this thing called an Insane asylum system (until progressive liberals torn it down in the 1960s) where people with sever mental illness issues and who could not be controlled by their parents could be sent.

[chapters describe the development of the now-dead federal mental health system. The plan "to fix the nation's mental illness treatment system by replacing state mental hospitals with 'properly staffed out-patient clinics' ]

https://www.aacp.com/articles/online_view/american-psychosis-how-the-federal-government-destroyed-the-mental-illness-treatment-system/

[Walid Fakhoury and Stefan Priebe suggest that modern day society now faces a new problem of "reinstitutionalisation" and many critics argue that the policy left patients homeless or in prison]

You can not wish the mentally ill away...they just end up being sent to our prisons or on the streets...or even shooting up schools.

We have to be honest that there are hundreds of thousands...maybe a million Americans that should actually be institutionalized instead of on our streets and in our schools.

But Ivy leaguers decided naw...that was wrong.
Wangchung
At this point, they're celebrating mental illness as brave. It's far worse than merely ignoring them.
90sBear
muddybrazos

this fraud regime is basically encouraging tranees to shoot people.
Jack Bauer
Oh look, trans community under attack

KaiBear
Jacques Strap said:

I will never again buy a Bud Light.
whiterock
Oldbear83 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

I used to go shoot doves for a few minutes in the morning before school. I parked my truck in the school parking lot unlocked, windows down, shotgun hanging in the rack over the back window. Nobody, students or staff, thought anything of it. 1978
whiterock
Jack Bauer said:

Logical outcome for people who have been taught and sincerely believe that words are violence.
Wrecks Quan Dough
whiterock said:

Jack Bauer said:

Logical outcome for people who have been taught and sincerely believe that words are violence.

And also: Silence is Violence.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.