Netanyahu said "we are at war,"

215,838 Views | 4638 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by historian
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Its now illegal to criticize Israel or to say tha Jews killed Jesus. Exciting times we are living in,

But it's still ok to endless talk about how White people are evil….
Seems like ZOG is more than just an anti semitic conspiracy theory.
Redbrickbear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Ike, Nixon, Goldwater, Reagan, both Bush's, Haley, Christie, Dimon and Musk

Ike put "In God We Trust" on the money to the howls of the progressive left.

He also came out publicly in favor of school prayer.

And said that the liberal Warren court was a massive mistake that he made.

Modern Liz Cheney Republicans would be calling Ike a "fascist"

He was also a big enemy of Marxism (cultural and economic…domestic and international)

Ike was a hero and not the moderate squish you think he was…

[Spearheaded by Chief Justice Earl Warren and Associate Justice William Brennan, the Warren Court radically expanded the reaches of the judicial power and altered constitutional law in a way that reverberates to this day. The changes were legion, including a constitutional right to "privacy", the the elimination of official school prayer in public schools, racial desegregation, and much more. Warren was the leader of the liberal wing; Brennan would provide its intellectual underpinnings. After he was no longer president, Eisenhower purportedly said, "I have made two mistakes, and they are both sitting on the Supreme Court." Or that Warren's nomination was "the biggest damn-fool mistake I ever made," or that his biggest mistake was "the appointment of that dumb son-of-a-***** Earl Warren." ]

Ike was also very socially conservative.

[Dwight D. Eisenhower's personal behavior, the mood of the 1950s, and shrewd publicity combined to make his administration seem more religious and conservative than those of most other presidents. Although the general did not join a church until the second Sunday after his inauguration, he is considered one of the most religious presidents in American history. Eisenhower attended church regularly, proclaimed national days of prayer, invited Billy Graham and other influential clergymen to the White House, and helped create an organization called the Foundation for Religious Action. Eisenhower maintained very cordial relations with most of the nation's religious communities. The president met frequently with religious delegations, sent hundreds of messages to religious gatherings and groups, and spoke to numerous religious assemblies. His speeches contained more religious rhetoric than almost any other president's, and he repeatedly called for a spiritual revival and a moral crusade to remedy the nation's ills. While he was president, the highly publicized national prayer breakfasts began, the words "under God" were added to the Pledge of Allegiance, and Congress made the phrase "In God We Trust" the national motto. Rather than creating controversy about possible breaches of church-state separation, the Eisenhower administration's significant interest in religion seemed to increase the public's esteem and admiration for the man from Abilene. Inspired in part by his faith, Eisenhower promoted a "dynamic social conservatism" that prodded voluntary organizations to combat economic and social problems and used the power of the federal government to remedy ills when their resources were insufficient. Eisenhower's quest to achieve peace…]
KaiBear
muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

Its now illegal to criticize Israel or to say tha Jews killed Jesus. Exciting times we are living in,

Attacking Freedom of Speech while attacking Freedom of Religion .

We have totally lost our way.
historian
Redbrickbear said:

If this is accurate, it's nuts. The first amendment has no such exceptions. This sounds like an idiotic "hate speech" ban which only targets speech the fascists hate not the immensely hateful things they say.

Even worse, blaming Jews in general for something the Roman Empire did 2,000 years ago is idiotic & evil. It is antisemitic but that doesn't justify an unconstitutional law. But bigotry never makes sense and antisemitism is the oldest form of bigotry in human history.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Redbrickbear said:

muddybrazos said:

Redbrickbear said:

But it's still ok to endless talk about how White people are evil….

That's one of the more prevalent forms of bigotry today.
historian
Fascists hate the first 2 amendments.
The_barBEARian
An anti-Semite used to mean a man who hated Jews. Now it means a man who is hated by Jews.

-Joseph Sobran
Redbrickbear
historian
No, antisemitism still has the same meaning it always had. Sometimes antisemites will try to hide behind the "anti-Zionist" label but it's a lie: they mean the same thing.
The_barBEARian
Redbrickbear said:

Israel's days are now numbered.

It's astonishing how utterly incompetent the Zionists have become. They have created enough bad PR in the last month to wipe away the last 80 years of Hollywood and media propaganda.

They turned an entire generation of Americans against them. Pretty much anyone under 40.

Young Americans are now waking up to who these people are.

These are the people who attacked the USS Liberty for 8 hours in a botched false flag operation and murdered 34 US servicemen.

The_barBEARian
nein51
Regardless of the topic you can always be counted on for the worst possible take. It's not easy to do that. Tip of the cap to you.

So you hate the South Americans, the Jews, the Blacks…anyone else on your list? Do you have to pay dues to the AB or do they let you congregate with them for free?
Realitybites
historian said:

No, antisemitism still has the same meaning it always had. Sometimes antisemites will try to hide behind the "anti-Zionist" label but it's a lie: they mean the same thing.

Antisemitism is one of those politically constructed words like homophobia. On a percentage basis, there are probably more Palestinian Semites than there are Israeli Semites. It is an attempt to racialize a religious/territorial dispute to fit it into leftist intersectionality. Likewise, there is no such thing as "homophobia". Homonausea? Yes. Homophobia? No.
nein51
Phobia is, by definition, irrational, unrealistic persistent and excessive far of

Just about everything that ends in phobia/phobic is nothing more than "you disagree with me" semantics.
Realitybites
historian said:

Even worse, blaming Jews in general for something the Roman Empire did 2,000 years ago is idiotic & evil.

"Then Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests, the rulers, and the people, 14 said to them, "You have brought this Man to me, as one who misleads the people. And indeed, having examined Him in your presence, I have found no fault in this Man concerning those things of which you accuse Him; no, neither did Herod, for [d]I sent you back to him; and indeed nothing deserving of death has been done by Him. I will therefore chastise Him and release Him" (for[e] it was necessary for him to release one to them at the feast).

And they all cried out at once, saying, "Away with this Man, and release to us Barabbas" who had been thrown into prison for a certain rebellion made in the city, and for murder.

Pilate, therefore, wishing to release Jesus, again called out to them. But they shouted, saying, "Crucify Him, crucify Him!"

Then he said to them the third time, "Why, what evil has He done? I have found no reason for death in Him. I will therefore chastise Him and let Him go."

But they were insistent, demanding with loud voices that He be crucified. And the voices of these men [f]and of the chief priests prevailed. So Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they requested."

While no one should be blamed for the events of 2000 years ago, and pre-Christian Rome had plenty of blood on its hands we shouldn't whitewash what happened that day.
The_barBEARian
nein51 said:

Regardless of the topic you can always be counted on for the worst possible take. It's not easy to do that. Tip of the cap to you.

So you hate the South Americans, the Jews, the Blacks…anyone else on your list? Do you have to pay dues to the AB or do they let you congregate with them for free?

Yes. I hate illegal foreign invaders who come here to rape and pillage, Zionists who corrupt our government and remove our constitutional liberties, and violent anti-white rioters/criminals.

But above all I hate stupid garbage like you that allows these thing to keep happening making my life and the future of my family worse.

You are a weak, pathetic, POS. And instead of being very honest and direct about a problem you attack the person who notices with ad hominens. Go to hell and burn forever you absolute steaming pile of excrement.

The beautiful thing is more and more people are starting to punch back against trash like you who have tried to shame and bully them into accepting or even tacitly supporting groups and causes that are completely counter to their personal interests and safety
historian
The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

Israel's days are now numbered.

It's astonishing how utterly incompetent the Zionists have become. They have created enough bad PR in the last month to wipe away the last 80 years of Hollywood and media propaganda.

They turned an entire generation of Americans against them. Pretty much anyone under 40.

Young Americans are now waking up to who these people are.

These are the people who attacked the USS Liberty for 8 hours in a botched false flag operation and murdered 34 US servicemen.

Wishful thinking and projection. The entitled, ignorant brats throwing public tantrums at elite universities (& now getting arrested for it) do not represent their generation. All one has to do is look at some of the frat boys at UNC defending the US flag and at UCLA helping authorities clean up the trash.
historian
No, antisemitism is very easy to define: it's the hatred of Jews. It goes beyond politics. It's irrational, and never justified, like all bigotry.
nein51
I never said I was for illegal immigration, I'm not.
I never said I was for Zionism, I'm not.

But I do love the food from most immigrants so there's that.
The_barBEARian
nein51 said:

Ahhh okay I get it now... you aren't for them, you just personally attack the people who are against illegal immigration, Zionism, black grievance culture, and crime in general.

So sorry for the confusion!
nein51
The_barBEARian said:

nein51 said:

Ahhh okay I get it now... you aren't for them, you just personally attack the people who are against illegal immigration, Zionism, black grievance culture, and crime in general.

Yeah. I mean you lose the right to cry about racism when you're clearly a racist. And you're using the term Zionist interchangeably with Jew knowing good and damned well they aren't the same and one is a pejorative.

So just own it. You're a raging racist and your posting history makes it incredibly obvious. I actually don't care if you are a member of the AB…but at least own it. Don't pretend you're some patriot; you just hate immigrants, blacks and Jews and you say as much literally all the time…doesn't leave a whole lot of people left, now does it.

FTR, I think the VAST majority of people would also prefer only legal immigration, for people of all races to get along and to simply stay out of the Palestine/Israel issue.

The_barBEARian
nein51 said:

The_barBEARian said:

nein51 said:

Yeah. I mean you lose the right to cry about racism when you're clearly a racist. And you're using the term Zionist interchangeably with Jew knowing good and damned well they aren't the same and one is a pejorative.

So just own it. You're a raging racist and your posting history makes it incredibly obvious. I actually don't care if you are a member of the AB…but at least own it. Don't pretend you're some patriot; you just hate immigrants, blacks and Jews and you say as much literally all the time…doesn't leave a whole lot of people left, now does it.

FTR, I think the VAST majority of people would also prefer only legal immigration, for people of all races to get along and to simply stay out of the Palestine/Israel issue.

Why do I need to "own" your mendacity?

Seems to be a lot of projection here.

You are the moron "crying about racism".

I didn't bring up the topic.

This thread is about Zionism.

Noting the Zionists made a major miscalculation with HR 6090 by attacking the constitutional rights of every American on behalf foreign government and has turned a lot of Americans against them doesnt make one a member of the Aryan Brotherhood.

You arent intelligent enough to think critically and you arent strong or courageous enough to take a position that isn't safe or inoffensive.

"I prefer only legal immigration".... wow... great job there sport! Way to stand on your principles and fight for something you believe in.

FTR, I dont care what jackels like you think of me. I dont respect you and your opinion is irrelevant to me. Lets agree that we are enemies and move on.
historian
Realitybites said:

historian said:

Even worse, blaming Jews in general for something the Roman Empire did 2,000 years ago is idiotic & evil.

"Then Pilate, when he had called together the chief priests, the rulers, and the people, 14 said to them, "You have brought this Man to me, as one who misleads the people. And indeed, having examined Him in your presence, I have found no fault in this Man concerning those things of which you accuse Him; no, neither did Herod, for [d]I sent you back to him; and indeed nothing deserving of death has been done by Him. I will therefore chastise Him and release Him" (for[e] it was necessary for him to release one to them at the feast).

And they all cried out at once, saying, "Away with this Man, and release to us Barabbas" who had been thrown into prison for a certain rebellion made in the city, and for murder.

Pilate, therefore, wishing to release Jesus, again called out to them. But they shouted, saying, "Crucify Him, crucify Him!"

Then he said to them the third time, "Why, what evil has He done? I have found no reason for death in Him. I will therefore chastise Him and let Him go."

But they were insistent, demanding with loud voices that He be crucified. And the voices of these men [f]and of the chief priests prevailed. So Pilate gave sentence that it should be as they requested."

While no one should be blamed for the events of 2000 years ago, and pre-Christian Rome had plenty of blood on its hands we shouldn't whitewash what happened that day.
True. It is in scripture but it is not relevant to modern events.

It should be noted, the Nazis misused this scripture to amplify antisemitism in 1930s Germany, particularly in the context of the Passion Play at Oberammergau.
historian
Doc Holliday
historian said:

Unfortunately, that is true. Social Security is the largest Ponzi scheme in history. They all have insane obligations that will not all be possible at some point. If you think our national debt is insane, look at our unfunded liabilities (lower right):

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

It is unsustainable and our incompetence Congress just voted to send another $61 billion of your grandkids' money to the Ukraine forever war.
They'll have to print money which will lead to even more inflation,

Inflation is legal counterfeiting and counterfeiting is criminal inflation. Central banking is a coordinated currency counterfeiting cartel that runs the world.

Milton Friedman said money printing is just like alcoholism: you feel good at first and then you eventually have the hangover. The same is true about inflation, every time there's a crisis you have to print an exponential amount of money because there's an exponential amount of liabilities from the last round of printing.

It will eventually hyperinflate into worthlessness if they continue doing this.
ShooterTX
historian said:

Exactly.

Obama was the one who started using the DOJ to attack his political enemies/threats. Trump tried to stop it, and we have all seen how that has played out... the DOJ is doing everything they can to stack more and more false accusations on him and his supporters.
Now Biden has taken the weaponized DOJ to a whole new level. It is comparable with the KGB or Chinese party enforcers.

ShooterTX
Aliceinbubbleland
Quote:

Didn't cost us a damned dime so ok.

Quote:

It seemed simple in 1952. Not so today with many different religious views in nation.

Quote:

Warren was ahead of his time. I remember desegregation battles well but I was already a graduate of 100% segregated schools by that time.

Quote:

No way. Now the MAGA idol MTG probably so.

Quote:

He was also a big enemy of Marxism (cultural and economic…domestic and international)
So am I

Quote:

I said I LIKE IKE!!!! How in hell would you attribute this to me?
FLBear5630
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Quote:

Didn't cost us a damned dime so ok.

Quote:

It seemed simple in 1952. Not so today with many different religious views in nation.

Quote:

Warren was ahead of his time. I remember desegregation battles well but I was already a graduate of 100% segregated schools by that time.

Quote:

No way. Now the MAGA idol MTG probably so.

Quote:

So am I

Quote:

I said I LIKE IKE!!!! How in hell would you attribute this to me?
Ike also was on the fence whether he was a Dem or Republican. Ike also favored "a more moderate course, one that he called Modern Republicanism, which preserved individual freedom and the market economy yet insured that government would provide necessary assistance to workers who had lost their jobs or to the ill or aged, who through no fault of their own, could not provide for themselves. He intended to lead the country "down the middle of the road between the unfettered power of concentrated wealth . . . and the unbridled power of statism or partisan interests."

That would not fly with today's GOP. I love it, but I am also called a RINO, NeoCom, etc...

The_barBEARian
Here's some Palestine/Israel commentary from my favorite Aryan Brotherhood podcast:

The_barBEARian
Israel's Founding Father's.....

historian
Latest meme:

KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

historian said:

Exactly.

Obama was the one who started using the DOJ to attack his political enemies/threats. Trump tried to stop it, and we have all seen how that has played out... the DOJ is doing everything they can to stack more and more false accusations on him and his supporters.
Now Biden has taken the weaponized DOJ to a whole new level. It is comparable with the KGB or Chinese party enforcers.

All true.

And ithe FBI and DOJ have successfully cowed the American people into acquiescence.
muddybrazos

This was the plan all along. Thanks "greatest ally" for sending us all your terrorist enemies.
whiterock
The_barBEARian said:

sombear said:

whiterock said:

sombear said:

You and others often argue that Dems are so much more loyal than Repubs, but that just isn't true and never has been. Party ID in voting has roughly comparable for decades. And for significant anecdotal data look at the Dem schisms on any issues related to Israel, corp taxes, crime, woke-ism, immigration, and many more issues. They are all over the place.
But Dem leaders never step up to the microphone to make a Romney-esque attack on their base.
Never.
I cannot recall a single time in my life when it happened.

But you still did not address my main point, which is that Owens and Kirk basically make their living ripping other Republicans. They truly spend as much time attacking Repubs, or traditional Repub positions, as they do Dems. Worse, it's one thing to argue that others are wrong, but they constantly ridicule and disparage. Everything is a serious grievance.
In no small part that's because those Republicans deserve being called to task for not supporting the platform and the grassroots of their own party. Democrats do not have that dynamic going on for one simple reason - their leaders do not attack their base, and instead encourage and support their base with fundraising and passage of legislation. Ever hear any Democrat leaders publicly rip their base over reparations rhetoric? over CRT rhetoric? over Queer Theory rhetoric? Nope. They launch bail funds to spring rioters and tweak Title IX rules to force public education support for transgenderism beyond the odd ****** dance in the elementary school lunchrooms and all the way into the girls locker rooms.

Trump is the same way. No, he does not only attack folks who attack him. He attacks folks who disagree with him. I mean, the guy is complaining about his lack of campaign cash, yet just a few months ago, he told donors of other primary candidates he did not want their money and he would not give them the time of day. He won't return their calls and badmouths them publicly and privately.
He publicly jabbed RDS a while back. Everybody here blew a gasket. I said it was all part of the game, jockeying & negotiating. Several here then attacked me (with typically Trumpesque vigor). But lo & behold, look at the news yesterday. Trump & RDS played kissy face. Trump plays the game well. He just doesn't play the game the way you like it played. Your comments would make sense if he was attacking his supporters. But he does not do that. He praises them, like he did RDS yesterday (now that RDS is a supporter....)

And even if he did only attack those who attack him, isn't a leader supposed to do better? You can play to your base without behaving like a juvenile.
Define juvenile. I could make a pretty good case that the anguish of the moderates is exactly that. Actually, I already have.

Yet your complaint is a message board opinion of a couple influencers who spout nonsense and divide? Total lack of proportionality.
Or perhaps it has more to do with his critics not fully understanding the proper way to play the game. Before you quibble with that, explain (WITHOUT schoolyard insults against his supporters) how he just won his 3rd nomination. Could it not be the problem has at least as much to do with his most ardent detractors than with him?
Dude. Never attack your base. Never. Ever. It's a lose-lose proposition. If you win, you have a smaller base. And if you lose, well....you lose. The key to politics is to join. Trump exults those who join him.....holding up that baby in NYC saying "look at this future construction worker!" That is the key to his success. He exalts people the GOP donor class thinks should sit down & shut up.
90% of our posts, we agree. This one, however, was bizarre and takes the cake for having it both ways.

"They only call people out when they deserve it." What?!?! Who is the arbiter of that?

Numerous Dems have called out the squad. The squad has called out numerous Dems. Tulsi Gabbard called out Dems. Many Dems called out Bernie Sanders. Bernie calls out numerous Dems. Numerous Dems called out Menendez. Manchin called out numerous Dems. Numerous Dems called out Manchin. Sinema . . . I could go on and on. This Dem "lockstep" theory has never been true.

Your only example on Trump is RDS? He attacks countless Repubs. Worse, he proudly proclaims he doesn't want certain GOP support/votes. I worked on campaigns in my early 20s. Yes, I know how to play the game and that the base is critical. But neither party wins with just their base.

I've never once resorted to schoolyard insults against Trump supporters, unless you're talking about my disdain for Kirk and Owens. But, again, I guess it's ok for actual public figures and leaders to do the same?????

You want juvenille? Ok, how about Trump's juvenile (at best) nicknames for fellow Repubs? Or his behavior in general?

3-time nominee, yes, with a poor overall electoral record (House and Senate), and near record-high negatives. If he were running against anyone but Biden (and Hillary) he'd get destroyed and amazingly, still might lose anyway.

Note how Tulsi already flipped parties and Manchin, and Sinema are all being thrown out of the Democrat party. None of them will be in office a year from now.

Menendez got caught with gold falling out of his pants and coat pockets from the bribes he received and somehow he is still voting in the senate.... I guess they didn't want to jeopardize their one seat majority.

The Republicans lost a seat by kicking out George Santos for lying during his election campaign.

There is a LOT of trash in the Democrat and Uniparty, and we need someone like Trump who will tell them they are trash to their faces.
Don't forget Joe Lieberman.

sombear is not being terribly tidy in his argument. Dem Establishment is highly intolerant of rightward drift from the party line, while the GOP establishment lionizes leftward drift from its party line.

The George Santos example is also instructive. GOP kicks him out for minor infractions compared to Menendez, a repeat offender who is at no risk whatsoever of being expelled from the Senate. Dems protect their own; GOP virtue signals by casting its own to the lions.

There is no pathway to party discipline that does not involve everyone understanding there is a price to pay for indiscipline.
whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

historian said:

Unfortunately, that is true. Social Security is the largest Ponzi scheme in history. They all have insane obligations that will not all be possible at some point. If you think our national debt is insane, look at our unfunded liabilities (lower right):

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

It is unsustainable and our incompetence Congress just voted to send another $61 billion of your grandkids' money to the Ukraine forever war.
They'll have to print money which will lead to even more inflation,

Inflation is legal counterfeiting and counterfeiting is criminal inflation. Central banking is a coordinated currency counterfeiting cartel that runs the world.

Milton Friedman said money printing is just like alcoholism: you feel good at first and then you eventually have the hangover. The same is true about inflation, every time there's a crisis you have to print an exponential amount of money because there's an exponential amount of liabilities from the last round of printing.

It will eventually hyperinflate into worthlessness if they continue doing this.
Remember, there is a method to the madness = Inflation services debt.\

And one more even less well understood concept. We do not have to maintain a terribly tidy financial house; it just has to be tidier than anyone else's.

We can do whatever the hell we want, and as long as EU, Germany, Japan, UK, France, etc.....are in worse shape.......everyone will flock to the dollar and keep it alive.

You don't have to outrun the lion.
You just have to outrun your buddy.
First Page Last Page
Page 118 of 133

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.