Netanyahu said "we are at war,"

329,478 Views | 5782 Replies | Last: 40 min ago by The_barBEARian
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

The_barBEARian said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

historian said:

The Palestinians have a state: Gaza. They had the chance for Judea & Samaria multiple times but rejected it because of their bigotry towards the Jews.

Are you Jewish?

Does it matter ?

I'm just fascinated by non-Jews who really by into this chosen people crap and put the interests of Israel and the Jews above their own self-preservation.

If one is a practicing Christian; belief in the Bible and its messages are fundamental to our world view.

To you it is 'crap'.

To many of us it is a matter of Faith.

In additional the geo political realities of the Middle East give cause for supporting the only democratic country in the region.

Although I do agree the amount of support we give that only democratic country is excessive.

We are far beyond "excessive".

The American Dream has been replaced by the Zionist Dream.

Anyone with half a brain who has been paying attention this election cycle understands the Pro-Israel Lobby has a ironclad grip on Congress and that Israel has complete and total control over America's foreign policy.

The Zionist lobby does bribe an inordinate number of US politicians.

As a result they do control much of our federal government.

Bribe? Control?

Link?

Are you a ****ing idiot?

Kai is making accusations of congressional bribery. Unlike you, kai is pretty selective with his words. If he says bribery I'm sure he has a link
Do not have a link immediately available.

However I am confident another contributor will provide some worthwhile data.

Of course we can then play ' make believe ' that campaign contributions are not merely a form of legalized bribery.

People support politicians with whom they agree. The lobbyist(s) who represent you aren't bribing them, they're supporting candidates they consider to be on the right side of an issue.

You aren't bribing candidates, you're supporting people with whom you agree

I strongly doubt you believe this.

Politicians have been receiving bribes since the the founding of our country.

Land
Cash
Stocks

Now 'campaign contributions'.

Your lobbyist gives them money, so you are complicit

Name my lobbyist.

Give you 100 guesses.

What do you do for a living? You have a lobbyist

Wrong

Guess again.

You have 99 remaining.

What do you do for a living?
Your wife?
Your kids?
You probably have several lobbyists out there "bribing " congress
KaiBear
Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

The_barBEARian said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

historian said:

The Palestinians have a state: Gaza. They had the chance for Judea & Samaria multiple times but rejected it because of their bigotry towards the Jews.

Are you Jewish?

Does it matter ?

I'm just fascinated by non-Jews who really by into this chosen people crap and put the interests of Israel and the Jews above their own self-preservation.

If one is a practicing Christian; belief in the Bible and its messages are fundamental to our world view.

To you it is 'crap'.

In additional the geo political realities of the Middle East give cause for supporting the only democratic country in the region.

Although I do agree the amount of support we give that only democratic country is excessive.

Anyone with half a brain who has been paying attention this election cycle understands the Pro-Israel Lobby has a ironclad grip on Congress and that Israel has complete and total control over America's foreign policy.

Bribe? Control?

Link?

Are you a ****ing idiot?

Kai is making accusations of congressional bribery. Unlike you, kai is pretty selective with his words. If he says bribery I'm sure he has a link

Of course we can then play ' make believe ' that campaign contributions are not merely a form of legalized bribery.

People support politicians with whom they agree. The lobbyist(s) who represent you aren't bribing them, they're supporting candidates they consider to be on the right side of an issue.

Land
Cash
Stocks

Name my lobbyist.

Give you 100 guesses.

Wrong

Guess again.

You have 99 remaining.

What do you do for a living?
Your wife?
Your kids?
You probably have several lobbyists out there "bribing " congress

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

96 guesses remaining.

Gosh, I thought you were smarter than this .
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

The_barBEARian said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

historian said:

Are you Jewish?

Does it matter ?

To you it is 'crap'.

Bribe? Control?

Link?

Are you a ****ing idiot?

Land
Cash
Stocks

Name my lobbyist.

Give you 100 guesses.

Many of us have lobbyist. Name me an industry. Developer? You have multiple lobbyist from land use, real estate, Construction, Home Builders, lumber, electric, concrete. Farmer? There are numerous AG Lobby's. Transportation, Auto, energy. For you guys to argue that you don't have Lobby's is like fleas arguing the dog you live on doesn't eat. You guys are part of it, like it or not.
Osodecentx
FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

The_barBEARian said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

historian said:

Are you Jewish?

Does it matter ?

To you it is 'crap'.

Bribe? Control?

Link?

Are you a ****ing idiot?

Land
Cash
Stocks

Name my lobbyist.

Give you 100 guesses.

Many of us have lobbyist. Name me an industry. Developer? You have multiple lobbyist from land use, real estate, Construction, Home Builders, lumber, electric, concrete. Farmer? There are numerous AG Lobby's. Transportation, Auto, energy. For you guys to argue that you don't have Lobby's is like fleas arguing the dog you live on doesn't eat. You guys are part of it, like it or not.

Exactly
If Kai is a student, he has several lobbyists

If he is retired he has lobbyists
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

The_barBEARian said:

Osodecentx said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

KaiBear said:

The_barBEARian said:

historian said:

Are you Jewish?

Does it matter ?

To you it is 'crap'.

Bribe? Control?

Link?

Are you a ****ing idiot?

Land
Cash
Stocks

Name my lobbyist.

Give you 100 guesses.

Exactly
If Kai is a student, he has several lobbyists

If he is retired he has lobbyists
Well we have people that believe they are part of the American Nation, but not the Government that governs the land. So, I guess they are part of America and not part of the American Lobby. They're like their own reservations, oops they have a Lobby too ...
boognish_bear
nein51
They just want a good ass kicking don't they. Been a minute since we ***** slapped someone.
Osodecentx
boognish_bear said:

They attack US , but not Israel
boognish_bear
I think this news came out before the US military base was apparently bombed....

FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

We won't retaliate. Israel will. Biden is weak.
Osodecentx
FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

boognish_bear said:

We won't retaliate. Israel will. Biden is weak.

I think that's right
historian
No I'm Christian. But I support Israel and believe in basic human rights for all.

However, that shouldn't matter. Are you antisemitic?
historian
Realitybites said:

historian said:

The U.S. is multicultural the melting pot. We don't really have a shared "folk culture" like other nations because we are a relatively young country and not founded on the basis of ethnicity. The U.S. is founded on ideas as stated in the Declaration of Independence. Our shared culture includes our national holidays (especially July 4 but also Memorial Day, Flag Day, Thanksgiving, etc), traditions such as g try he flag and the national anthem, and activities (football games, parades, etc). Therefore comparing the U.S. to countries 1,000 years old or more (France, Russia, Japan, China, etc) or cultures, such as the Kurds or Basque is not useful.

The United States was founded by anglo-saxon protestants. Its revolution was fought by them. Its founding documents were written by them. It was never intend to be a multicultural nation. In fact no stable nation is a multicultural nation. You can be a multiethnic, monocultural nation which is what e pluribus unum is referring to.

Also, it is curious that you chose to exclude Christmas and Easter - the two most important dates on the calendar - from the list of our national holidays.

I was focusing on patriotic holidays but you are correct: Christmas and Resurrection Sunday we we the most important. The U.S. was intended to be welcoming to all and the culture should have remained essentially the same, monocultural because it's not explicitly Waspish. The nation was founded on ideals of universal appeal, except to Marxists who distort and pervert everything. The Founding Fathers knew nothing about that and never could have since they predated Marx by decades.
historian
nein51 said:

The solution to things like AIPAC is really simple. You abolish lobbying. Then you abolish campaign contributions. Everyone (literally everyone) pays $5 a year (whatever, pick you number). The funds are split equally and that's all the money available for an election.

Lobbying cannot be abolished because the courts have ruled that it is protected free speech. Same with most efforts to restrict campaign contributions. I don't expect SCOTUS to overturn these laws anytime soon, certainly not before November.
historian
nein51 said:

Don't tell me why I should hate the other guy. Tell me why I should like you.

An appealing idea but unenforceable.
nein51
historian said:

nein51 said:

The solution to things like AIPAC is really simple. You abolish lobbying. Then you abolish campaign contributions. Everyone (literally everyone) pays $5 a year (whatever, pick you number). The funds are split equally and that's all the money available for an election.

Lobbying cannot be abolished because the courts have ruled that it is protected free speech. Same with most efforts to restrict campaign contributions. I don't expect SCOTUS to overturn these laws anytime soon, certainly not before November.

No one is saying how it is…rather how it should be
Realitybites
FLBear5630 said:

Let's talk about the ethnic American shared culture in a Nation of Immigrant?

America is not a nation of immigrants.

It was a nation built by settlers who then opened the door for immigrants to come to a nation with defined borders and governance with the expectation that these immigrants would become part of the established American nation.

What is going on currently isn't immigration. It is an invasion.
FLBear5630
Realitybites said:

FLBear5630 said:

It was a nation built by settlers who then opened the door for immigrants to come to a nation with defined borders and governance with the expectation that these immigrants would become part of the established American nation.

Settlers? Come on, you guys are playing semantics. You just don't happen to like the current group of "settlers".
Realitybites
Semantics? Not all. Words have meaning.

Settler: as in pioneer, a person who settles in a new region

Immigrant: someone who leaves one country to live in another.

Illegal alien: a foreign person who lives in a country without having official permission to live there
FLBear5630
Realitybites said:

Illegal alien: a foreign person who lives in a country without having official permission to live there
What percent of the "Settlers" were born outside of the US? You are mixing concepts and taking only the positive from each.

For years, the US had basically no "immigration" laws, so people flowed over the borders daily. This illegal alien concept is a modern concept and less than 100 years old. Want to play word games, OK. If it is as you say a Nation of Settlers, the US was looted from indigenous people through a pattern of force and genocide. Your model has no place for incorporating people into the US, but subjugating them and the concept of illegal alien came about after the Imperial US and other Western Nations stopped colonizing and investing is those areas. Never took you for a liberal

I prefer that the US IS a Nation of immigrants and that there is a place for everyone in that society. But, you go with the Imperial Settler model.

sombear
Realitybites said:

historian said:

The U.S. is multicultural the melting pot. We don't really have a shared "folk culture" like other nations because we are a relatively young country and not founded on the basis of ethnicity. The U.S. is founded on ideas as stated in the Declaration of Independence. Our shared culture includes our national holidays (especially July 4 but also Memorial Day, Flag Day, Thanksgiving, etc), traditions such as g try he flag and the national anthem, and activities (football games, parades, etc). Therefore comparing the U.S. to countries 1,000 years old or more (France, Russia, Japan, China, etc) or cultures, such as the Kurds or Basque is not useful.

The United States was founded by anglo-saxon protestants. Its revolution was fought by them. Its founding documents were written by them. It was never intend to be a multicultural nation. In fact no stable nation is a multicultural nation. You can be a multiethnic, monocultural nation which is what e pluribus unum is referring to.

Also, it is curious that you chose to exclude Christmas and Easter - the two most important dates on the calendar - from the list of our national holidays.
Revolution was fought by Anglo-Saxon Protestants?

You must have forgot about France, Spain, Native Americans, African Slaves (that we stole and brought over), and others. And many of those who fought were promised land and certain rights to live in America.

And, after the war, for most of two centuries, we welcomed most who wanted to come here.

In short, your entire premise is flawed.
The_barBEARian
The revolution was fought by Anglo Saxon Protestants like my ancestor who fought in the continental army.

A handful of Indians or French may have aided in the effort, but the blood price was paid by Anglo Saxons.

I am tired of these leftist lies. If you want to lie about the founding of this nation, you need to get the **** out!
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

Realitybites said:

historian said:

You must have forgot about France, Spain, Native Americans, African Slaves (that we stole and brought over), and others. And many of those who fought were promised land and certain rights to live in America.

And, after the war, for most of two centuries, we welcomed most who wanted to come here.

It might make modern liberals (and boomer cons) feel better to think the American revolution was a multi-racial affair but it was not really.

It was the British who offered black slaves their freedom if they fought against the Americans. And Indians mostly joined the British side

[Lord Dunmore, the last Royal Governor of Virginia, famously issued a proclamation in 1775 that gave freedom to any enslaved people who ran away from their Rebel masters and joined the British.]

[It is estimated that 20,000 African Americans joined the British cause, which promised freedom to enslaved people, as Black Loyalists…. A much smaller number of African Americans became Black Patriots.]

Majority of Indian tribes sided with the British against the expansionist White Americans

[Britain had an advantage in convincing Native Americans to fight on the side of the Crown. British policies before the war had tried to limit the encroachment of white settlers onto Native lands, while American colonists were eager to expand westward. Britain also maintained a network of forts and trading outposts on the frontiers, like Fort Niagara and Fort Detroit. From these bases, British officers could encourage groups of Native American warriors to launch devastating raids on communities that supported the American cause. Oftentimes these warriors were accompanied by American Loyalists who had been forced to flee those communities.]

[General George Washington dispatched an expedition under General John Sullivan into Iroquois country to destroy Native villages and crops. The expedition was one of the largest and most meticulously planned operations that the Continental Army undertook during the war. The objective of the campaign was to stop the raids by burning Native villages and crops, and it earned Washington the Iroquois name of "Town Destroyer."]
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

Realitybites said:

historian said:

The leadership class of the American revolution was certainly Anglo-Saxon Protestant (bios of the founding fathers confirm that…only Charles Carrol and Fitzsimmons were Catholics. And only a few Dutch or German…Egbert Benson and John Jay were ethnic Dutchmen)

And the overwhelming majority of the American colonial population was British descended.

[…. in 1776, if you leave out Native Americans, about 80% of this British colonial population was white, and 20% black. Of the white population, most colonial residents were overwhelmingly descendants of immigrants from English speaking areas, including England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland…]

So Anglo-Celtic would be a more accurate description

sombear
Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

historian said:

It might make modern liberals (and boomer cons) feel better to think the American revolution was a multi-racial affair but it was not really.

It was the British who offered black slaves their freedom if they fought against the Americans. And Indians mostly joined the British side

[Lord Dunmore, the last Royal Governor of Virginia, famously issued a proclamation in 1775 that gave freedom to any enslaved people who ran away from their Rebel masters and joined the British.]

[It is estimated that 20,000 African Americans joined the British cause, which promised freedom to enslaved people, as Black Loyalists…. A much smaller number of African Americans became Black Patriots.]

Majority of Indian tribes sided with the British against the expansionist White Americans

[Britain had an advantage in convincing Native Americans to fight on the side of the Crown. British policies before the war had tried to limit the encroachment of white settlers onto Native lands, while American colonists were eager to expand westward. Britain also maintained a network of forts and trading outposts on the frontiers, like Fort Niagara and Fort Detroit. From these bases, British officers could encourage groups of Native American warriors to launch devastating raids on communities that supported the American cause. Oftentimes these warriors were accompanied by American Loyalists who had been forced to flee those communities.]

[General George Washington dispatched an expedition under General John Sullivan into Iroquois country to destroy Native villages and crops. The expedition was one of the largest and most meticulously planned operations that the Continental Army undertook during the war. The objective of the campaign was to stop the raids by burning Native villages and crops, and it earned Washington the Iroquois name of "Town Destroyer."]

Did I say strong majorities of Natives and Africans? No but thousands did. In fact, my Cherokee ancestors from the Blue Ridge fought for us. Many slaves joined their masters, some forced, some not.

Are you minimizing the French and Spanish roles? Historians say we don't win without them.

I was responding to the post about who fought. It was indeed multi-racial and ethnic.

Nothing you posted refutes that, and that's because it's irrefutable. It's also irrefutable for most of 200 years we welcomed immigrants of all kinds.
KaiBear
sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

historian said:

Are you minimizing the French and Spanish roles? Historians say we don't win without them.

Fact

We don't win our independence without the massive amount of aid provided by France, and to a lesser extent by Spain.

ShooterTX
The_barBEARian said:

nein51 said:

100%

I heard someone say they used to run things this way.

We should go back to this system.
And then you give ALL the power & authority to the very few who will control all the information.

Google/Youtube
ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/MSNBC/FoxNews

If Elon hadn't bought Twitter... most of what we now know would still be concealed. Before he bought Twitter, many people believed that masks were effective and the jabs were the only way to survive.

If you restrict thing the way you are saying, then CNN and others will have almost total control on how much time a candidate gets on the air. They get to decide to give Okamala 28 soft interviews, and only give Trump 1 interview... as an example. Trump could spend that tiny amount of money you would give him, but he could never overcome the lies the media would spread or the free air time they would give Okamala.

The only counter we have to a completely biased media, is our money. Money allows us to buy air time and exposure that the media will never give to the good guys.
ShooterTX
Redbrickbear
sombear said:

Redbrickbear said:

sombear said:

Realitybites said:

historian said:

Did I say strong majorities of Natives and Africans? No but thousands did. In fact, my Cherokee ancestors from the Blue Ridge fought for us. Many slaves joined their masters, some forced, some not.

Sure, the point being that more Africans and Indians were fighting against the Americans in that war than with them.

And of course French funding and Naval support were what allowed the colonists to win.

But Barbarian is right when he says the vast vast majority of the American fighting force was Anglo-Saxons (really Anglo-Celtic peoples)

It was really a British civil war (British descended people on once side of the ocean trying to break off from London)

Redbrickbear
FLBear5630 said:

Realitybites said:

For years, the US had basically no "immigration" laws, so people flowed over the borders daily.

I prefer that the US IS a Nation of immigrants and that there is a place for everyone in that society. But, you go with the Imperial Settler model.

Buddy we had immigration laws from day one

And you will be shocked who the Founding Fathers wanted as immigrants…

And of course the USA is a country founded by waves of immigration…but until the 1970s it's was almost all European immigrants

ATL Bear
It was also White Anglo Saxon Protestants that were oppressing us, fought against us, executed us, and pillaged our country. They fought us again later on as well multiple times. So I ask, why does WASP matter?
J.R.
Realitybites said:

FLBear5630 said:

No, you are absolutely incorrect. We are all immigrants unless you are Native Indian. So "settlers" were full blood native Americans. You need to enroll in a history class while you are in college. Foolish.
J.R.
yesterday's attack by Israel was beyond the pale. How can the live with themselves bombing schools (I do understand that Hezbollah inhabits theses places). However that POS Bibi is a thug. Cut those mffers off 100%. We sent those savages $3B yesterday. Hope you good tax payers are ok with that.
boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland
So. Hezbollah has said "no thanks"?
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
nein51
J.R. said:

yesterday's attack by Israel was beyond the pale. How can the live with themselves bombing schools (I do understand that Hezbollah inhabits theses places). However that POS Bibi is a thug. Cut those mffers off 100%. We sent those savages $3B yesterday. Hope you good tax payers are ok with that.

Dude. You're off the rails right now.

In Iraq it was reported we bombed children's hospitals. That was true actually. What wasn't reported is that they were empty and also SAM missile sites.

I want you to assume that 10% of what you read is true…because you simply aren't privy to all the information.

Finally, war is misery and hell. It's not uncommon for casualties to mount over time and for unintended targets to get hit, including more friend fire events than you can shake a stick at but never hear about.

I promise you with certainty that if someone, anyone came across our border and did was Hamas did the response would be swift and absolutely overwhelming as it should be and if a neighbor state decided to hit us they would get ***** slapped too.
First Page Last Page
Page 155 of 166

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.