Granbury School Board Member Discovers the Lies of the Right Wing

7,304 Views | 131 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by Doc Holliday
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Porteroso said:

Waco1947 said:

So no one responded to actual content with exception pf IQ< the teacher. That's sad.Right winger are incapable of dialogue as the OP prests

I know we all type on phones, I make a lot of typos too, but other than your typical "im an elitist" drivel, I'm not sure what this says. Maybe look at what you post once in a while?

Priests are overpowered? You, the OP, are a priest?
it typically gets worse as the evening goes on
Jack Bauer
47 has to be a troll, nobody is this stupid.

47 mode
1) nobody can cite any indoctrination being pushed in schools
2) board posts a dozen examples of this happening
3) Waco47 - "red herring", "strawman", "nobody can provide any examples"
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

What? Teach CRT? Not what the article said. She found the public edcation K-12 did not teach it.

You and your army of pedos are sure butthurt about any attempt to stop something you claim does not exist. I would ask you to explain but you're a proven idiot.
KaiBear
Jack Bauer said:

47 has to be a troll, nobody is this stupid.

One would hope.

cowboycwr
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

GrowlTowel said:

How many children were mutilated?

How many drag queens exposed themselves?

How many abortions performed?

How many men in girl locker rooms?

How many pronoun lessons taught?
I have taught in 8 public schools in Texas and 2 in Alaska. I have never seen any of these things. The schools ranged from 1A to 5A in central and coastal Texas, and in Alaska one bush school and one school on the grid.
Well, now I think back I have taught lessons in pronoun usage. I bet you and your parents had the same pronoun lessons.

Are you saying that because in your very limited experience (compared to the total number of schools in the state versus how many you have worked in) that it is not happening?

There are over 1,200 school districts in TX. Some of them are small and have 1-10 schools and others have close to 100 or more. So there are over 8,000 schools in TX. (none of these numbers count the charter schools which are public schools as well).

So you have taught in 8 schools out of over 8,000 in the state. That is not a very good sample to say something is or is not happening.
cowboycwr
Waco1947 said:

"The pervasive indoctrination she had railed against simply did not exist.

Children were not being sexualized, and she could find no examples of critical race theory, an advanced academic concept that examines systemic racism. She'd examined curriculum related to social-emotional learning, which has come under attack by Christian conservatives who say it encourages children to question gender roles and prioritizes feelings over biblical teachings. Instead, Gore found the materials taught children "how to be a good friend, a good human."
So no one responded to actual content with exception pf IQ< the teacher. That's sad.Right winger are incapable of dialogue as the OP prests

A lot of people have responded to the actual content of the OP.

They just have not said what YOU want to hear so you dismiss it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I reaize its a small sample. I am sure there is somewhere it is happening. I just dont think its the catastrophic game changer some think. I still think parents are the biggest factor. Parents need to know whats going on in schools, take an interest in their childrens education and spend time talking to them and listening.
KaiBear

I reaize its a small sample. I am sure there is somewhere it is happening. I just dont think its the catastrophic game changer some think. I still think parents are the biggest factor. Parents need to know whats going on in schools, take an interest in their childrens education and spend time talking to them and listening.
No argument, however as more and more children are raised by an over worked single parent, such expectations are increasingly unrealistic.
Jack Bauer
Waco47 - YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF THIS!!!!

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
KaiBear said:

No argument, however as more and more children are raised by an over worked single parent, such expectations are increasingly unrealistic.
I think that single parents can raise great kids. I did. Thankfully all three have had better marriages than I had and 1st marriages are still intact and they are raising 7 grandchildren. One of the grandsons is planning on traveling with me on some of my wandering next year.
KaiBear

KaiBear said:

I reaize its a small sample. I am sure there is somewhere it is happening. I just dont think it's the catastrophic game changer some think. I still think parents are the biggest factor. Parents need to know whats going on in schools, take an interest in their childrens education and spend time talking to them and listening.
I think that single parents can raise great kids. I did.

Unfortunately many single parents are mere mortals.

And in this inflation driven economy many have to work two jobs just to make ends meet.

That usually doesn't leave much time for extracurricular activities.

Maybe if they read your autobiography they could be lifted to similar heights .

Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

One of the best traits of a good teacher is when the students know very little about your personal life and more about the subject you teach.

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!

Shoot I didn't realize my elementary teachers had a private life, nor did I want to know that they did.
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

What? Teach CRT? Not what the article said. She found the public edcation K-12 did not teach it.
Buddy read what I wrote. I'm saying that you personally want CRT taught in schools.
But you want them to teach critical race theory that's strawman Buddy
Do you want them to teach it or not?
There's a reason he won't answer the question.
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Jack Bauer said:

One of the best traits of a good teacher is when the students know very little about your personal life and more about the subject you teach.

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!!!!

Shoot I didn't realize my elementary teachers had a private life, nor did I want to know that they did.
Teachers personal life divulges throughout time:

1970s teacher - "I have a cat"

2000s teacher - "I like to paint"

2020s teacher- "I am bisexual and have a flag in the room to show that, let's have an entire work session to discuss"
Mothra

I suspect it's happening a lot more than you realize.
Mothra

KaiBear said:

I think that single parents can raise great kids. I did. Thankfully all three have had better marriages than I had and 1st marriages are still intact and they are raising 7 grandchildren. One of the grandsons is planning on traveling with me on some of my wandering next year.
Can indeed. We have a friend whose husband died of cancer a few years ago, and she has been a great single mom, raising her kids the right way. But it has been an incredible struggle for her financially.

Single parenthood is the number on cause of poverty in America. And poverty of course leads to all sorts of bad things, including increased crime and exposure to illegal drugs.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/report/the-real-root-causes-violent-crime-the-breakdown-marriage-family-and#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20professional%20literature,early%2019th%20century....
cowboycwr

It is happening all over. It is a huge game changer because the kids are being told not to go home and tell their parents. It is being hidden from parents.

As to parent's needing to know what is going on.... parents just don't care as much as they did before. School is free day care. They don't answer the phone if the school calls. They don't join the various class message apps that are used (classlink, dojo, remind, etc) they don't email, they don't come to school events, etc.
cowboycwr
KaiBear said:

I agree but would add it isn't even just single parents. There are plenty of two parent households that just don't care about education and are very apathetic to what is going on.
Jack Bauer
This isn't happening...except every single day.

Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Buddy read what I wrote. I'm saying that you personally want CRT taught in schools.

Define crt.
I am asking what is your understanding? Not what you think I believe
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Define crt.
You're deflecting. All I'm asking is if you want schools to teach critical race theory or not and you won't give me an answer because either answer is a bad look for you.

You're acting like schools aren't teaching this stuff so those against it need to shut their mouths, all while you simultaneously want schools to teach that stuff. That's called hypocrisy.

I'll define it:

Critical race theory states that U.S. social institutions (e.g., the criminal justice system, education system, labor market, housing market, and healthcare system) are laced with racism embedded in laws, regulations, rules, and procedures that lead to differential outcomes by race.

It completely ignores culture, human behavior and can't provide explicit laws, regulations, rules, and procedures that are grounded in racism. For example it claims that black people have worse outcomes and assumes its because of racism and completely ignores the fact that black men at extremely high rates are not present in their children's life which is highly correlated with bad decision making, being poor, violence etc which is reflected in the data.

So not only does it lie about the reasons for differences in outcomes by race, it makes them worse by avoiding the truth.
Redbrickbear
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Define crt.
You're deflecting. All I'm asking is if you want schools to teach critical race theory or not and you won't give me an answer because either answer is a bad look for you.

You're acting like schools aren't teaching this stuff so those against it need to shut their mouths, all while you simultaneously want schools to teach that stuff. That's called hypocrisy.

I'll define it:

Critical race theory states that U.S. social institutions (e.g., the criminal justice system, education system, labor market, housing market, and healthcare system) are laced with racism embedded in laws, regulations, rules, and procedures that lead to differential outcomes by race.

It completely ignores culture, human behavior and can't provide explicit laws, regulations, rules, and procedures that are grounded in racism. For example it claims that black people have worse outcomes and assumes its because of racism and completely ignores the fact that black men at extremely high rates are not present in their children's life which is highly correlated with bad decision making, being poor, violence etc which is reflected in the data.

So not only does it lie about the reasons for differences in outcomes by race, it makes them worse by avoiding the truth.

Not to mention that different outcomes by race are found in all countries that have more than one ethnic group.

Jewish citizens in Israel proper do better than Arab citizens on almost every data point.

Han Chinese in Malaysia do better than other ethnic groups.

[The Chinese diaspora in Malaysia is economically and politically successful, and the majority of the country's richest people are of Chinese descent. The Chinese have a higher average monthly gross income than any other ethnic group in Malaysia and are traditionally dominant in the business sector. ]

Japanese in Peru do better than other ethnic groups.

[Japanese people have done extremely well in Peru, with many Japanese descendants founding important companies and living in wealthy families. As of 2015, an estimated 160,000 Peruvians have Japanese ancestry, making Peru the third largest country in the world with a Japanese population, after the United States and Brazil]

So how does Critical race theory account for these issues in other countries? Are they ALL systemically racist? And if so how did Peru become systemically racist for Japanese?
chrisbyrum
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Define crt.

I'll define it:

I'll answer as a History Teacher in Texas public schools. No. It's bad historical theory. I think history shows race was not the primary driving factor in the United States History. To be fair, there are multiple definitions of CRT, none of them are correct in my educated opinion.
Redbrickbear
chrisbyrum said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Define crt.

I'll define it:

I'll answer as a History Teacher in Texas public schools. No. It's bad historical theory. I think history shows race was not the primary driving factor in the United States History.
Certainly since the country was super majority White for most of its history.

In 1960 a staggering 88.6 % of the US population was White-European....12% non-white

And that does not even account for the fact that a large majority of the non-White population was concentrated in certain areas (the American South and Southwest)..the Midwest/Mountain West/New England/and West Coast were super majority White.

If you go back to that same 1960 census you find for instance that at least 30 States had in excess of 90% White populations

Only 3 States (Mississippi, Louisiana, and South Carolina) were over 30% non-White
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

chrisbyrum said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Define crt.

I'll define it:

I'll answer as a History Teacher in Texas public schools. No. It's bad historical theory. I think history shows race was not the primary driving factor in the United States History.
Certainly since the country was super majority White for most of its history.

In 1960 a staggering 88.6 % of the US population was White-European....12% non-white

And that does not even account for the fact that a large majority of the non-White population was concentrated in certain areas (the American South and Southwest)..the Midwest/Mountain West/New England/and West Coast were super majority White.

If you go back to that same 1960 census you find for instance that at least 30 States had in excess of 90% White populations

Only 3 States (Mississippi, Louisiana, and South Carolina) were over 30% non-White
It topped out in 1940 at 89.8% white. From 1860 to at least 1970 it was above 85%. Now less than 60%, soon enough to be less than 50%.
LIB,MR BEARS
After emancipation, the quality of life started to go up for blacks in America. At some point, that increase in the quality of life is perceived to have leveled out and started down.

What happened in the decade that changed the direction of the quality of life for blacks in America?
Doc Holliday
LIB,MR BEARS said:

After emancipation, the quality of life started to go up for blacks in America. At some point, that increase in the quality of life is perceived to have leveled out and started down.

What happened in the decade that changed the direction of the quality of life for blacks in America?
Single parenthood exponentially increased because our government paid people to be single parents and the behavior became a cultural norm. LBJ and the clowns running the show back then destroyed the black nuclear family.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Always has been.
The problem with the US is that any form of welfare can foster inescapable dependency. Its very much like an addictive pain killer. All criticism of it is rendered as racist. We're not even allowed to accurately show how its failed multiple generations.
Redbrickbear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Almost certainly it was the breakdown in the Black family and the fact that unwed child birth became massively high

Jack Bauer
Behind the trans flag and covering the MASSIVE LGBTQ flag is a periodic table, the actual reason kids are in school.

But no indoctrination is going on in schools..

Harrison Bergeron
This is really simple. Outside of health class, teachers do not need to discuss sex in schools with students. Teachers do not need to discuss religion or politics with students. This is not hard.

The litmus test is very simple - 47 thinks it is not happening. Ask him if we would support a regulation that only officially recognized political subdivision flags be allowed in school. He would oppose it.

Just like the so-called "book bans." They claim there are no gay porn in schools but sure get butthurt about "book bans." What books are possibly banned if they do not exist?
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Define crt.

You around children.

You purposefully pick people off the path to God.

I have never encountered a more evil person than you.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
The Progressive religion's followers aim to overthrow traditional values. It's who they are at the core. One doesn't need to get into a hornets nest to know that hornets sting. Same with gender benders. The lgbtqxz flag bearers can't wait to indoctrinate your kids. You don't even have to ask for proof, you know their nature. Of course there's daily proof. And if you send your kid to a liberal run public school, you know they're going to try to alter your kid's perceptions or beliefs on traditional sexuality. So get your kids out or prepare them to recognize the progressive insanity.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Define crt.

I'll define it:

Thank you. However you make assumptions about the outcomes.
Waco1947
After emancipation, the quality of life, for African-Americans went down as the rise of the confederate army terrorize the population of blacks. When the federal troops left in the 1870s, the ugly head out and out racism went to higher extremes. Whatever games were made by African-Americans in those legislatures was quickly undone. African-Americans were denied education and their lands were stolen from them. The south continue to terrorize African-Americans well anyway to the 1950s.
Jack Bauer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.