Can we get new candidates?

7,713 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by nein51
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt...

latesteaks twit acct?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Doc Holliday
boognish_bear said:

Are they really just now noticing this tonight??

Dems have been telling us to respect our democracy for years now and they're just going to completely bypass every primary election and install a new candidate.
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

I went from laughing my ass off the entire debate to reality and the darkness setting in. We are ****ed
sadly..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

Are they really just now noticing this tonight??

Nicole Wallace from <checks notes> 1 week ago saying Biden is fine and this is just propaganda

boognish_bear
Gavin Newsome had +3000 odds this morning. Now they've shrunk to +800

Jack Bauer

BearN
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Forest Bueller said:

This is some crazy mess.

Joe should be in a retirement home somewhere.

And Trump should be in jail.. maybe then we could get decent candidates
Force the parties to do better or vote for incompetence.

Biden's corrupt judges will see to that soon enough
Jack Bauer
Even JOY REID is ready to throw in the towel.

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Mothra
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

No. Americans are dead set on a two party system. Vote for anyone but rep and you murder babies, enable drag queens and try to pry guns out of the hands of righteous gun owners.

And voting not really enough. To really prove how dedicated you are to the republic party you need to buy a sign for your yard.

America is in trouble.

Amen! Until the gay libertarian is a viable candidate for president, we are doomed, doomed I tell you!

Lmao.

It's not the two party system that has us doomed. We have these things called primaries that allow us to vote for the candidate we want. And guess what? We had a bunch of candidates to choose from.

Instead, it is an uneducated electorate who no longer shares the Judeo-Christian values upon which our country was founded. It's an electorate that requires govt sustenance to survive. That is the reason we are doomed.

Our country has survived a two party system for about 200 years, chicken little. So you can take your panties out of a wad.
ShooterTX
We were told that all of those videos that show Biden with dementia.... were just "cheap fakes".

Now we saw the truth on live TV.

They can't lie or hide it anymore.

Duck all of you ******* that said it was cheap fakes.... you are all just worthless liars!
ShooterTX
Mothra
Been saying for 2 years it's going to be someone other than Biden. Donors are panicking right now. They'll have him gracefully exit and replace him - likely with Newsom. Wait and see.
boognish_bear
Newsome's odds continuing to shrink

boognish_bear
If the border crisis is one of the biggest voter issues I'm not sure the Dems need to put Newsome forward

Doc Holliday
nein51 said:

Doc Holliday said:

nein51 said:

How in the world is this what we are left with?
Because politicians have been representing their donors, have been engaged in insider trading and getting financial kickbacks to the detriment of taxpayers for 60+ years

Sure but that's not the answer. The answer is that the American public is a disgrace on both sides.
Oh but it is.

The American public is a product of their inability to govern. Politicians aren't serious about education, critical thinking or morals. There are no real standards thus a public not striving for standards.
J.R.
I was out tonight, but recorded it. Joe needs to go. He ain't there. He just isn't . that was disturbing . Unfortunately , Trumps rolls unless the dems get a better candidate. truly unverving.

nein51
Doc Holliday said:

nein51 said:

Doc Holliday said:

nein51 said:

Because politicians have been representing their donors, have been engaged in insider trading and getting financial kickbacks to the detriment of taxpayers for 60+ years

Sure but that's not the answer. The answer is that the American public is a disgrace on both sides.
Oh but it is.

The American public is a product of their inability to govern. Politicians aren't serious about education, critical thinking or morals. There are no real standards thus a public not striving for standards.

Politicians are a reflection of the people they govern not the other way around.
Realitybites
Harrison Bergeron said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

FLBear5630 said:

This is horrible. Can we choose two new candidates?
Apparenty AIPAC is satisfied so we are screwed. Pick your poison.

Thanks Jew Hater.

How does calling out an Israeli (that is to say a foreign government) PAC for having undue influence over our politicians translate into "Jew Hater"? Isn't Israel always making the case that it is a multi ethnic state where Palestinians serve in the Knesset?

Personally I don't want any foreign country, friend or foe, to have a PAC that influences our politicians.
KaiBear
If Dem power brokers can ( correctly ) pull out old Bernie when he was the 2020 primary front runner.

Realizing he couldn't generate enough of the black vote to beat Trump in the general election.

They will easily pull out Biden after last night's debacle.

Seriously, the Dems are guilty of elder abuse and it's not even a close call.

But they will pay off Biden with about 20 million dollars for his 'party loyalty' and he will quietly disappear. Few will even question why in Gods name Biden has been allowed to destroy the country these last 3.5 years.

Dems will enthusiastically endorse whoever they pick and Trump will now look like the old fart.

But the Republicans will continue to fear Trump and effectively do nothing to replace him.

So the Dems win again in November.

ShooterTX
J.R. said:

I was out tonight, but recorded it. Joe needs to go. He ain't there. He just isn't . that was disturbing . Unfortunately , Trumps rolls unless the dems get a better candidate. truly unverving.

Are you ever going to admit that you were wrong?
Are you ever going to realize that the dems have been lying to you for years about Biden, and you foolishly believed it?
When are you going to realize that you've been wilfully deceived?

And yet you seem totally prepared to trust the replacement candidate that is put forward by the liars.

YOU are the problem.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

Are you ever going to realize that the dems have been lying to you for years about Biden, and you foolishly believed it?

And yet you seem totally prepared to trust the replacement candidate that is put forward by the liars.

YOU are the problem.

It's difficult to admit when one is so spectacularly wrong.

Fortunately our wives 'help us' to do what's necessary.
ShooterTX
KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

Until people like JR openly admit that they were wrong... they will never learn and they will only repeat their mistakes.
He was made a fool for defending Joe Biden, and he will be made a fool again unless he learns something.
The lesson he needs to learn is that his sources of information are all fool's and/or liars. They didn't just get it wrong... they LIED to JR.
He is a complete idiot if he continues to trust them in the future.
I actually feel a bit sad for JR.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
Yes of course we have been lied to.

But propaganda works with many people. Even to the point of leading the weak minded to ignore what they see with their own eyes.

Then their egos and fear of losing the friendship of their associates does the rest.
Jack and DP
ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

He's just pissed that politics isn't completely controlled from the country club anymore.
ron.reagan
ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

Until people like JR openly admit that they were wrong... they will never learn and they will only repeat their mistakes.
He was made a fool for defending Joe Biden, and he will be made a fool again unless he learns something.
The lesson he needs to learn is that his sources of information are all fool's and/or liars. They didn't just get it wrong... they LIED to JR.

If Trump had dementia would you vote for Biden? I don't see anyone changing their minds on things like abortion, immigration, or guns based on the mental capacity of a candidate.

Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

If Trump had dementia would you vote for Biden? I don't see anyone changing their minds on things like abortion, immigration, or guns based on the mental capacity of a candidate.

If you were a Biden supporter yesterday, you're probably looking up information about RFK Jr. today.
LIB,MR BEARS
nein51 said:

Doc Holliday said:

nein51 said:

Doc Holliday said:

nein51 said:

Oh but it is.

Politicians are a reflection of the people they govern not the other way around.

If we had a press that did it's job, that would be completely true. Now however, it's a half-truth
LIB,MR BEARS
ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

debates aren't for the supporters. They are for the undecideds
J.R.
ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

hello little ****ter! I have never, ever supported Biden. Eventhough, not a lib a you think. Never voted for a dem. As noted, I think Trump is horrible for our country. Biden ain't got it , period. that was embarrassing . Furthermore, I have never, ever been a Biden fan, so don't be talking out your arse.
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

I don't see anyone changing their minds on things like abortion, immigration, or guns based on the mental capacity of a candidate.

Of all the stupid things you have ever posted...........

This is the dumbest.

Normal people realize that the President of the United States has the potential to utterly disrupt their lives.
Either by war, the economy, or a myriad of social and / or cultural adaptations.

Normal people instinctively desire the president to be of sound mind.

Biden is not of sound mind.

He wasn't in 2020 which is why Dem operatives hid Biden in his basement throughout most of his campaign.

And God knows Biden is even worse now.

Biden is going to be replaced and 90% of the media will cheer him off to the nursing home and immediately focus on getting his replacement elected as the next POTUS

ShooterTX
ron.reagan said:

ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

YOU are the problem.

You misunderstood the point (no surprise there).

Biden has had dementia for years. The DNC has lied about it for years.
Are you really going to trust the dems on your favorite policy issues, when they have just been exposed as liars?

Who cares what they say about abortion, immigration or guns.... it's very likely to all be lies again.

If they will lie about the mental & physical fitness of the POTUS, and put the nation & the entire world at risk... why would you ever trust anything they say, ever again?
To trust the dems after the past 4 years of obvious lying... it's just ridiculously foolish.
ShooterTX
nein51
LIB,MR BEARS said:

nein51 said:

Doc Holliday said:

nein51 said:

Doc Holliday said:

nein51 said:

Oh but it is.

If we had a press that did it's job, that would be completely true. Now however, it's a half-truth

Completely irrelevant. No one reads anything that doesn't confirm their bias anyway.

People are largely dumb as hell, woefully uneducated and completely out of touch with reality. That's not the fault of the media.
Robert Wilson
Two party system with primaries. D'oh!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.