Hezbollah Pagers Blow Up

4,913 Views | 127 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ATL Bear
ron.reagan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BluesBear said:

KaiBear said:

Wonder if cell phones are next.

It's already been tested by 5G towers. Clear examples of people dropping dead by 5G tower / entire late night concert in small venue - people all died of Heart Attacks.
I wonder if this conspiracy will be carried through 6G. I remember when I worked on 3G my boss was extremely disappointed in my call/death ratio
ScottS
whiterock said:

KaiBear said:

Hope this technology doesn't eventually get used against us.
It will, eventually.

Imagine how much easier it would be to defend against this threat if we did not have to import electrical devices.

Not trying to make an argument for policy here. Just noting the pressures on the tectonic plates of policy.

The Amish are safe.
william
Gilligan and Crew sleep easy tonite..............

- KKM

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
trey3216
The_barBEARian said:

trey3216 said:

It's always fun to see how close the crazies on both ends really are to each other. Well done, again, cms and BarBearian.

This country is failing by every quantifiable metric bcs of people like you.

You have spent the last decade fighting anyone who opposed open borders and mass immigration.

We should be taking every last penny to your name to pay for all the benefits these people are receiving before a single penny is taken from me!

We should be evicting you and moving these people into your home bcs you wanted this to happen! You come from an immigrant family and your raison d'etre is to destroy Legacy Americans - our culture and our history.
You unhinged chickenfker. You're as white as I am. Half of my family have been here since before the revolution (mom's side) and the other half (dad's side) immigrated here right when WWI was breaking out. They fought against their own homeland in WW2. Legacy Americans!!! I hate to break it to you, but your family immigrated here too you dumb motherfker.

And no, I have never been against those who oppose illegal immigration. THe thing is, you are against ANY IMMIGRATION...and that I am against. You are also a racist POS, and you know it. I will fight against that as well. You are also a general POS, and for that, you deserve what's coming to you.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
KaiBear
trey3216 said:

The_barBEARian said:

trey3216 said:

It's always fun to see how close the crazies on both ends really are to each other. Well done, again, cms and BarBearian.

You have spent the last decade fighting anyone who opposed open borders and mass immigration.

We should be taking every last penny to your name to pay for all the benefits these people are receiving before a single penny is taken from me!

We should be evicting you and moving these people into your home bcs you wanted this to happen! You come from an immigrant family and your raison d'etre is to destroy Legacy Americans - our culture and our history.

You are also a general POS, and for that, you deserve what's coming to you.

Honest question :

Exactly what is coming to him ?
trey3216
KaiBear said:

trey3216 said:

The_barBEARian said:

trey3216 said:

Honest question :

No idea. But all that hatred gonna burn him up at some point.
KaiBear
trey3216 said:

KaiBear said:

trey3216 said:

The_barBEARian said:

trey3216 said:

Honest question :

No idea. But all that hatred gonna burn him up at some point.

Agreed

GrowlTowel
The_barBEARian said:

GrowlTowel said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

You sound bacon-deprived.

We get it. You hate the Jews.

Find another topic or at least throw some hate towards the blacks or the homos to even it out.

If you dont watch all two and half hours of that Jocko interview with the American veteran survivors of the USS Liberty after making your asinine comment, you are human filth and I hope you burn in hell for all eternity.
Malbec
EatMoreSalmon said:

Is there a user on this thread that used to carry the screen name of Katsun?
Katsung is way too busy to post here anymore. What with running a political party from his Bay Area lair with direction from his refrigerator. If you see Gavin Newsom munching on some suspicious blue sushi, you'll know he just came from a conference with Katsung.
ScottS
poor Hezbollah
historian

“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
trey3216 said:

The_barBEARian said:

trey3216 said:

You unhinged chickenfker. You're as white as I am
I hate to break it to you, but your family immigrated here too you dumb motherfker.

Chicken s-e-x and incest, two topics I expect to be posted by Mitch.
BearFan33
https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-strikes-hezbollah-targets-lebanon-after-two-rounds-device-explosions

ground forces going in soon?

Apparently Israel crossed a red line with HZB in doing these attacks.
KaiBear
BearFan33 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-strikes-hezbollah-targets-lebanon-after-two-rounds-device-explosions

ground forces going in soon?

Apparently Israel crossed a red line with HZB in doing these attacks.
Israel has been ultra aggressive ever since their prime minister returned from Washington DC.

Obviously he liked whatever guarantees that were offered from Biden's handlers.
Aliceinbubbleland
Quote:

The leader of the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, on Thursday accused Israel of breaking "all conventions and laws" and vowed that "retribution will come" after the coordinated explosions of hand-held devices belonging to his fighters that killed at least 37 people over two terrifying days in Lebanon.

"Indeed, we have endured a severe and cruel blow," Mr. Nasrallah said, calling the attack that targeted Hezbollah operatives "perhaps unprecedented." In his first public remarks since the extraordinary attacks this week, Mr. Nasrallah did not say how Hezbollah would retaliate. "I will not speak about time, or form, or place," he said.

I guess Hassan wasn't carrying a pager or walkie talkie that he wanted his flock to own.
trey3216
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

trey3216 said:

The_barBEARian said:

trey3216 said:

I hate to break it to you, but your family immigrated here too you dumb motherfker.

where was incest mentioned?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
trey3216 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

trey3216 said:

The_barBEARian said:

trey3216 said:

where was incest mentioned?

His proclivity for both chickens and mothers.

BTW my post was meant to be humorous and opportunist, not attacking your post. Making fun of mitch's colorful posts.
BearFan33
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Quote:

The leader of the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, on Thursday accused Israel of breaking "all conventions and laws" and vowed that "retribution will come" after the coordinated explosions of hand-held devices belonging to his fighters that killed at least 37 people over two terrifying days in Lebanon.

"Indeed, we have endured a severe and cruel blow," Mr. Nasrallah said, calling the attack that targeted Hezbollah operatives "perhaps unprecedented." In his first public remarks since the extraordinary attacks this week, Mr. Nasrallah did not say how Hezbollah would retaliate. "I will not speak about time, or form, or place," he said.

I guess Hassan wasn't carrying a pager or walkie talkie that he wanted his flock to own.
A leader of a terrorist group complaining about Israel's tactics is worthy of the Babylon Bee.
ScottS
Does it seem that Hezbollah can dish it, but they can't take it?
Aliceinbubbleland
Israeli jets strike southern Lebanon targets this morning.

The leader of the militant group Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, vowed on Thursday that "retribution will come" to Israel over the coordinated explosions of hand-held devices belonging to his fighters over two terrifying days in Lebanon.

Shortly after he spoke, the Israeli military carried out more than 70 airstrikes across southern Lebanon, according to three senior Lebanese security officials, who requested anonymity as they were not authorized to speak to the media. It was one of the most intense bombardments over the last year of conflict in the region, the officials said.

NYT
historian
ScottS said:

Does it seem that Hezbollah can dish it, but they can't take it?

figuratively & literally
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

I am just not interested in being an Israeli slave like you are.

They control the uniparty and congress and use them to destroy our constitutional rights and remove our freedoms.

They never should have received a single penny from us after killing our people on the USS Liberty.

What freedom and constitutional right are you lacking at the moment?

1) Freedom of speech - this one is very specific to Israel and Jews. The long term goal is to make International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition of antisemitism codified into law and for speech against Israel to be a criminal offense

2) The right to keep and bear arms
3) Habeas Corpus
4) The constitutional duty to protect our borders

5) Massive taxation without representation - this one is specific to Israel bcs the entire country, like Ukraine, is one massive money laundering operation. AIPAC and other pro-Israel groups pay politicians to print money to send overseas in return for kickbacks and political donations

6) Unelected bureaucrats controlling our monetary supply
7) A government that will murder me for not paying my taxes while it flies in unvetted foreign criminals to threaten my community
8) The removal of my self-determination by allowing a uniparty to rig elections by disenfranchising my vote when they count fake ballots either mailed in, dumped in a drop box, or swapping thumb drives on voting machines
9) Disenfranchising my vote by allowing non-land owning non-tax paying denizens to vote
10) Judicial overreach misinterpreting the constitution and allowing birthright citizenship

I could find numerous other abuses but I know you arent motivated by concern for the American people. Your loyalties lay elsewhere.
Straight cuckoo.
ATL Bear
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

Oldbear83 said:

No Boomer.

I am just not interested in being an Israeli slave like you are.

They control the uniparty and congress and use them to destroy our constitutional rights and remove our freedoms.

They never should have received a single penny from us after killing our people on the USS Liberty.

What freedom and constitutional right are you lacking at the moment?

Freedom of association and Freedom from unreasonable search and secure are ones we have not had since the 1960s (maybe earlier than that)

[The U.S. Constitution found in school textbooks and under glass in Washington is not the one enforced today by the Supreme Court. In Restoring the Lost Constitution, Randy Barnett argues that since the nation's founding, but especially since the 1930s, the courts have been cutting holes in the original Constitution and its amendments to eliminate the parts that protect liberty from the power of government. From the Commerce Clause, to the Necessary and Proper Clause, to the Ninth and Tenth Amendments, to the Privileges or Immunities Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, the Supreme Court has rendered each of these provisions toothless. In the process, the written Constitution has been lost.]

Your argument makes no sense. If you wanted to make an argument along those lines you should attack the war on drugs, which has impacted property rights and chipped away at probable cause search criteria. But I thought they'd go at the 2nd amendment, which has merit in certain jurisdictions, but also clashes with the 10th amendment.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.