So Trumps blames America For Election Meddling.

13,246 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by quash
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whilst sitting next to Putin. What an idiot. You can't make this stuff up. He is ill prepared to be President.
fadskier
Ok cinque. We've been clued in that this is a copy account of you. This one is now on ignore as well.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
you think jr is cinque?

crazy
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
J.R.
fadskier said:

Ok cinque. We've been clued in that this is a copy account of you. This one is now on ignore as well.
Not anyone but myself.
fadskier
Got a PM from someone....but I was joking. He's on ignore anyway.
fadskier
I'm not excusing what Trump said, but after all the corruption that we've learned about in the federal government, I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore.
J.R.
I want to someone to defend our President throwing our security apparatus under the bus on the worlds stage. That this flat out unacceptable and the Republican Congress has to rebuke him.
J.R.
fadskier said:

Got a PM from someone....but I was joking. He's on ignore anyway.
That's alway a great to respond to an issue you don't agree with.. Take your toys and go home. Guess you are not up to the task, but like to belittle and call names. Happy to on your ignore list as I don't have to have discourse with a coward.
HuMcK
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

you think jr is cinque?

crazy
It's how Trumpies convince themselves to ignore any valid criticisms of Trump. Anything negative about Trump is just fake news generated by Soros' social media bots, which in their eyes cinque must surely be...or something.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

you think jr is cinque?

crazy
It's how Trumpies convince themselves to ignore any valid criticisms of Trump. Anything negative about Trump is just fake news generated by Soros' social media bots, which in their eyes cinque must surely be...or something.
I think there are definitely valid criticisms of Trump. However, the problem is that it is a "cry wolf" syndrome where they complain about everything. I think if it were limited to actual complaints as opposed to whining, then more people would be opening to listening. The misquoting, screaming at everything he says, it just gets old and I for one, just begin to ignore them. Just like I did after I voted for Obama the first time, I just had to tune people out.
HuMcK
This is from the guy who threatened violence when Romney lost to Obama...
HuMcK
Reviews of this summit from even the conservatives aren't glowing.
CSIBear
Before this gets out of hand, are you 100% sure that all of this anger wasn't caused by an over reaction to a youtube video?
corncob pipe
Remember when our "intelligence"service claimed that there were WMD's in Iraq

Spot on they were
HuMcK
corncob pipe said:

Remember when our intelligence service claimed that there were WMP's in Iraq

Spot on they were

They didn't all say that, that's just the narrative the Bush Admin was pushing. In fact, one prominent dissenter spoke up too loudly with his doubts, so Dick Cheney outed his undercover CIA-agent wife, Valerie Plame.
Sam Lowry
J.R. said:

I want to someone to defend our President throwing our security apparatus under the bus on the worlds stage. That this flat out unacceptable and the Republican Congress has to rebuke him.
Trump didn't blame America for Russian election meddling, nor did he throw anyone under the bus. He said the bad relationship between the two countries was a result of foolishness on both sides. He answered the question about American intelligence in the only diplomatic way he could.
Jack and DP
I guess some prefer Trump declared war on Russia.
Jack and DP
We needed this.

HuMcK
Jack and DP said:

Anything other than a giving a sloppy blowjob to Putin on stage would have been preferable. What y'all don't seem to understand is that the cyber-war has already started, and our President for whatever reason seems unwilling to even acknowledge what happened or do anything at all to strike back. Honestly the way Republicans are acting these days, they seem scared of Putin and what he could do (or already has done) to them.
fadskier
HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

Anything other than a giving a sloppy blowjob to Putin on stage would have been preferable. What y'all don't seem to understand is that the cyber-war has already started, and our President for whatever reason seems unwilling to even acknowledge what happened or do anything at all to strike back. Honestly the way Republicans are acting these days, they seem scared of Putin and what he could do (or already has done) to them.
What has he done? Facebook ads? Twitter bots?
Malbec
Jack and DP said:

We needed this.

"I'll be damned, a ****ing Trump Tie."

Jack and DP
HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

Here's your cyber war.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-awan-brothers-compromised-at-least-80-congregational-computers-and-got-paid-5-million-to-do-it-we-may-never-know-the-extent-of-the-breach/
Doc Holliday
The FACT is the FBI has NEVER seen the DNC servers - NEVER. It could NEVER be determined IF there was a 'hack' without seeing those servers. That notion is patently impossible.

The claimed 'area of breach' has NEVER been investigated. Claims of a 'hack' are PURE FICTION.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
HuMcK
fadskier said:

HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

How many ways does illegally hacking a political campaign and disseminating the stolen goods as an info-op need to be explained to you before you understand? At this point I am forced to think the only reason you don't get it is because you don't want to. And yes, the social media astroturfing is a component of what they did/are doing.
Buck Whiskey
It was the gay sex. Ball gags and whippets to release the sphincter. Whippets make the butt sex easier. Tommie while confirm.

That's how stupid this site has become.
HuMcK

fadskier
HuMcK said:

fadskier said:

HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

How many ways does illegally hacking a political campaign and disseminating the stolen goods as an info-op need to be explained to you before you understand? And yes, the social media astroturfing is a component of what they did/are doing.
So far, we know that the DNC servers were hacked. Emails that demonized the DNC were released. Thank you Russia for shedding light on how the Dems rigged their own side of the election. Are you mad at Dems for doing this or just at "Russia" for opening it up?

Sorry, I could careless about Facebook and Twitter ads and BOTs. If you are the kind to believe those things, you have bigger issues than an election you lost.
corncob pipe
Buck Whiskey said:

It was the gay sex. Ball gags and whippets to release the sphincter. Whippets make the butt sex easier. Tommie while confirm.

That's how stupid this site has become.
riflebear
J.R. said:

Whilst sitting next to Putin. What an idiot. You can't make this stuff up. He is ill prepared to be President.
corncob pipe
BearinSoDak
Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Trump didn't blame America for Russian election meddling, nor did he throw anyone under the bus. He said the bad relationship between the two countries was a result of foolishness on both sides. He answered the question about American intelligence in the only diplomatic way he could.
Quote:

So let me just say we have two thoughts. We have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months and tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server, and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question, my people came to me, [director of national intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, and some others, they said, they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this. I don't see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server, but I haveI have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC. Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's e-mails? 33,000 e-mails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 e-mails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did, is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.
That is diplomatic?
Sam Lowry
BearinSoDak said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Quote:

So let me just say we have two thoughts. We have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months and tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server, and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question, my people came to me, [director of national intelligence] Dan Coats came to me, and some others, they said, they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this. I don't see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server, but I haveI have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC. Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's e-mails? 33,000 e-mails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 e-mails. So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did, is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.
That is diplomatic?
Ha, I was waiting for a comment like that. I mean it was diplomatic for Trump. My point is that you wouldn't normally expect a president to stand there and say what he really believes. His people say one thing, Putin says another, and I think that was the right answer under the circumstances.
Henry Gondorff
fadskier said:

I'm not excusing what Trump said, but after all the corruption that we've learned about in the federal government, I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore.
Completely agree here. Deep State. Alan Dershowitz has been dead right on this one - Trump is the poor, innocent victim of a massive government conspiracy..... Just like Dershowitz uncovered the massive effort of the LA PD to frame an obviously innocent OJ. Poor Trump and OJ - two victims.... LOL
Henry Gondorff
Sam Lowry said:

BearinSoDak said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Quote:

That is diplomatic?
Ha, I was waiting for a comment like that. I mean it was diplomatic for Trump. My point is that you wouldn't normally expect a president to stand there and say what he really believes. His people say one thing, Putin says another, and I think that was the right answer under the circumstances.
It's an even trickier situation. Do you expect Trump to criticize his patron? Not good form, or wise business. Trump's not (that) stupid!
Osodecentx
J.R. said:

What exactly did he say?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.