So Trumps blames America For Election Meddling.

13,113 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by quash
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Henry Gondorff said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

I think that Putin was very pleased with Trump's performance. Putin preferred Trump over HRC and admitted it today. I am still LMAO over that one. Let that sink in. HRC is tougher than Trump. You cannot script that one!

He preferred Trump because Trump is actually saner than HRC. Let that sink in.
No, I think we all know that's not the case. LOL... Putin said in front of the world that he preferred Trump. It was either b/c he thought HRC was tougher or he knew he had Trump in his back pocket and would actively undermine the United States. Trump's Oval Office confession to weakening sanctions to toadying up to Putin... Yep, that's your boy. Putin chose wisely!
I guess not many people payed attention to what Hillary said and did over the years. She's basically George W. Bush without the humility or empathy. America and Russia may have their differences, but we have one thing in common--we're all damned lucky she lost.
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

I think that Putin was very pleased with Trump's performance. Putin preferred Trump over HRC and admitted it today. I am still LMAO over that one. Let that sink in. HRC is tougher than Trump. You cannot script that one!
Actually, I cannot fathom any President we have ever had during my lifetime, Nixon, Carter, Ford, Bush, Willie, Bush, Barry doing what the Trumps did today. This is not in anyway partisan. This is about our country and our values. HRC or Romney would not have done what he did today, either. Not sure, I know anyone who would. He flunked, bad.
It's pretty crazy. The equivalent would almost be like if Nixon met with Mao Zedong...after Nixon outsourced the Watergate break-in to the Chinese intelligence service

I completed that thought for you.
If you and Rachel Maddow had covered the story, I don't doubt that would have been the headline.
PartyBear
Booray said:

Doc Holliday said:

Do you think it would be good for our President to call the leader of Russia a crook, a liar and a murderer to his face in front of the world to see or even in private? Do you really think that would be beneficial?

I think it would help if the rest of the world understood that the leading democracy favors democracy.

If Obama had done the equivalent you would be rioting in the streets.

No the Russian bot would still be happy if that happened. But they just never dreamed they would control a WH like now.
J.R.
Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

Actually, I cannot fathom any President we have ever had during my lifetime, Nixon, Carter, Ford, Bush, Willie, Bush, Barry doing what the Trumps did today. This is not in anyway partisan. This is about our country and our values. HRC or Romney would not have done what he did today, either. Not sure, I know anyone who would. He flunked, bad.
It's pretty crazy. The equivalent would almost be like if Nixon met with Mao Zedong.
You missed the point Sam. Sure he did. However, he didn't get on the TV and throw our people and our country under the bus. Tricky would never do that. I don't have an issue with him giving it a go, but you don't do what he did today. Never, ever!
Henry Gondorff
Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

No, I think we all know that's not the case. LOL... Putin said in front of the world that he preferred Trump. It was either b/c he thought HRC was tougher or he knew he had Trump in his back pocket and would actively undermine the United States. Trump's Oval Office confession to weakening sanctions to toadying up to Putin... Yep, that's your boy. Putin chose wisely!
I guess not many people payed attention to what Hillary said and did over the years. She's basically George W. Bush without the humility or empathy. America and Russia may have their differences, but we have one thing in common--we're all damned lucky she lost.

Putin is clearly better off, a point he made very clear! LOL.

To prove the point, Trump crowed that Putin denied it very strongly and, of course, took the former KGB officer's word over our intelligence community. Then, Trump revealed that Putin generously offered to help investigate it, which Trump thought was a great idea. The political cartoons showing Trump as a fat woman clinging to Putin on the back of a motorcycle is bouncing around the globe. Putin's bltch....

About right....
J.R.
Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

Hillary is not President or does she have one thing to do with Trump's actions of today. Stay on topic, please quit deflecting.
PartyBear
What is also being over shadowed by Trump's treason but probably noticed by Mueller was that Putin was asked point blank as well if he wanted Trump to be president and if he directed his govt to get Trump elected, his response was "yes he did, yes he did".

Additionally Trump said he agreed with Putin that the CIA and Mueller team should turn over their intelligence to Putin for him to look into these things. The dude is dupe, puppet or useful idiot or all 3.
Sam Lowry
J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

It's pretty crazy. The equivalent would almost be like if Nixon met with Mao Zedong.
You missed the point Sam. Sure he did. However, he didn't get on the TV and throw our people and our country under the bus. Tricky would never do that. I don't have an issue with him giving it a go, but you don't do what he did today. Never, ever!
J.R.,

The press didn't ask Nixon the kind of questions that Trump was asked today. Trump didn't side with Russia; he gave a non-answer because that's all he could do in that situation. Do you really think calling Putin a liar while standing on a stage next to him would have improved Russia's behavior? The questions were asked to put Trump in an awkward position, and for no other reason.
Sam Lowry
J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

Hillary is not President or does she have one thing to do with Trump's actions of today. Stay on topic, please quit deflecting.
Henry Gondorff raised the issue of Putin's preference for Trump over Hillary. If you don't think it's relevant, take it up with him. I agree with you, actually.
Sam Lowry
PartyBear said:

What is also being over shadowed by Trump's treason but probably noticed by Mueller was that Putin was asked point blank as well if he wanted Trump to be president and if he directed his govt to get Trump elected, his response was "yes he did, yes he did".
Yeah, that's just not true. Putin denied interfering with American affairs, including the election.

Are we all watching the same press conference?
Henry Gondorff
Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

K

Henry Gondorff raised the issue of Putin's preference for Trump over Hillary. If you don't think it's relevant, take it up with him. I agree with you, actually.
The whole spectacle today was about as expected, but the fact that Putin made it clear that he preferred Trump to HRC was classic. He wanted to be rid of sanctions for shooting down airliners, murdering people and interfering in our election. In short, he wanted a poodle in the WH. And he got one. Putin's bltch was standing right next to him, confirming how smart Putin was in installing Trump as President. Then, Trump said he believe former KGB agent over our intelligence. Trump loved Putin's idea about Russia helping the inquiry about Russia interfering in our election. Hell, what's new there?

Trump is one part traitor, with a splash of buffoon and toady thrown in for flavor. Today's performance underscores how very smart Putin is....

Churchill, Truman, Ike, Reagan and ....Drumpf. Devolution.....
PartyBear
Look at the video again.
Sam Lowry
Henry Gondorff said:

Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

Sam Lowry said:

Henry Gondorff said:

HuMcK said:

K

The whole spectacle today was about as expected, but the fact that Putin made it clear that he preferred Trump to HRC was classic. He wanted to be rid of sanctions for shooting down airliners, murdering people and interfering in our election. In short, he wanted a poodle in the WH. And he got one. Putin's bltch was standing right next to him, confirming how smart Putin was in installing Trump as President. Then, Trump said he believe former KGB agent over our intelligence. Trump loved Putin's idea about Russia helping the inquiry about Russia interfering in our election. Hell, what's new there?

Trump is one part traitor, with a splash of buffoon and toady thrown in for flavor. Today's performance underscores how very smart Putin is....

Churchill, Truman, Ike, Reagan and ....Drumpf. Devolution.....
You said Trump believes a former KGB agent over our intelligence. Not what Trump said.

Putin's preference for Trump is only meaningful to you because you dislike Trump. I don't usually judge the merits of our political candidates by what foreign leaders prefer, and when you're really being honest I doubt you do either.
cinque
At least Hilary would not have appeared to be so deferential and subservient to a monstrous murder. I've never seem Trump so sissified

Chuckle. So much for the Alpha dog "BOSS"
Florda_mike
fadskier said:

Ok cinque. We've been clued in that this is a copy account of you. This one is now on ignore as well.

The thinking is there can't be 2, or more, that think as insane as this JR
corncob pipe
Sam Lowry
PartyBear said:

Look at the video again.
President Putin: Once again, President Trump mentioned the issue of the so-called interference of Russia in the American elections. I had to reiterate things I said several times, including during our personal contacts, that the Russian state has never interfered and is not going to interfere into internal American affairs, including the election process.
Henry Gondorff
corncob pipe said:

And yet Putin preferred his little b@tch Trump. LOL. Wow. What a comical display your boy gave us, believing a former KGB agent over the US. And when Putin offered to assist in the investigation, Trump thought it was a tremendous idea. .... of course, Trump will do soemethkng else equally stupid or treasonous today and he will move on.... Yep, Churchill, Truman, Ike, Reagan and .... Drumpf. LOL.
Golem
Henry Gondorff said:

corncob pipe said:

And yet Putin preferred his little b@tch Trump. LOL. Wow. What a comical display your boy gave us, believing a former KGB agent over the US. And when Putin offered to assist in the investigation, Trump thought it was a tremendous idea. .... of course, Trump will do soemethkng else equally stupid or treasonous today and he will move on.... Yep, Churchill, Truman, Ike, Reagan and .... Drumpf. LOL.

Which has more credibility, the Russian President or the massive swath of lunatic leftists who ignored Obama collusion w Russia, ignored IRS targeting conservatives, cried on election night (that was just the media), messaged each other about using the FBI to stop Trump, used a fake dossier to get a warrant, and still think HRC can still somehow become president?

It's indeed a sad day when the ex kgb Russian President has more credibility than the left.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

Do you think it would be good for our President to call the leader of Russia a crook, a liar and a murderer to his face in front of the world to see or even in private? Do you really think that would be beneficial?America is wrong in investigating Trump. Completely unfounded.

No, I think it is a bad idea to meet with him period. I give Trumps credit for trying , but he is just not capable. Moreover, go out on the world's stage and basically say Putin is right and America is wrong. Disgusting.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
robby44
Straight from Donald Trump playbook, 2+2=Obama's Fault
Doc Holliday
Trump doesn't owe anyone anything. Strzok, Mueller, Page etc. Intel agencies went after Trump. They meddled in election. They spied on him. They publicly humiliated him. He doesn't owe them jack.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Henry Gondorff
Doc Holliday said:

Trump doesn't owe anyone anything. Strzok, Mueller, Page etc. Intel agencies went after Trump. They meddled in election. They spied on him. They publicly humiliated him. He doesn't owe them jack.
LOL. Putin owns your boy (or girl)... Putin preferred Trump to HRC, who he thought we would a little too tough for him to handle. Hillary. Rodham. Clinton.... LMAO

Trump's "presidential" display - channeling his inner Neville Chamberlain - was one for the ages!
corncob pipe
it's simple

where is the DNC server?

they are furious that Trump asked this question on the World stage

they are faux furious about his remarks on intel, they are exposed and scared

a prosecutor works feverishly out of Utah... night indeed cometh
J.R.
Sam Lowry said:

PartyBear said:

Yeah, that's just not true. Putin denied interfering with American affairs, including the election.

Are we all watching the same press conference?
And you believe Putin?
fadskier
These people using the word "treason" good grief, are you 12?
Henry Gondorff
corncob pipe said:

it's simple

where is the DNC server?

Usually the Trump cries of fake news ("squirrel") work better than this rambling, disjointed dog's breakfast of obsequiousness and submission to Putin. Don't get me wrong. The rest of the Trump over country crew will get there and will be right there with you, just like with the birth certificate! LOL. But, they are in a bit of shock right now. Putin laid it bare. Trump over HRC. Trump's performance underscored how wise his overlord truly is. Peace in our time!
J.R.
Florda_mike said:

fadskier said:

Ok cinque. We've been clued in that this is a copy account of you. This one is now on ignore as well.

The thinking is there can't be 2, or more, that think as insane as this JR
You know Mike...you calling me insane is pretty rich!!!
HuMcK
corncob pipe said:

it's simple

where is the DNC server?

All this talk about "the server" is stupid and a distraction, meant to hoodwink people not sophisticated enough to know better. The DNC decommissioned 140 servers after they learned of the hack, but you don't need physical possession of a server to do digital forensics on it. The FBI has digital flash copies of the infected servers. It's also just as helpful to have the personal machines that were connected to the same network as the servers, which the FBI does. It's even more helpful to have the actual server the hackers used as a base to launch attacks from, which the FBI also has. Mueller has all of the logged keystrokes performed by the named Russian hackers because he has the Arizona server they used to hack the DNC. The Dutch intel service also literally watched the hacks occur in real time because they were surveilling the building in Russia where the Russian hackers worked. Before anyone asks about "the server" again, read the indictment of the Russian hackers, because it's all there and laid out in a pretty air-tight fashion.
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

corncob pipe said:

it's simple

where is the DNC server?

All this talk about "the server" is stupid and a distraction, meant to hoodwink people not sophisticated enough to know better. The DNC decommissioned 140 servers after they learned of the hack, but you don't need physical possession of a server to do digital forensics on it. The FBI has digital flash copies of the infected servers. It's also just as helpful to have the personal machines that were connected to the same network as the servers, which the FBI does. It's even more helpful to have the actual server the hackers used as a base to launch attacks from, which the FBI also has. Mueller has all of the logged keystrokes performed by the named Russian hackers because he has the Arizona server they used to hack the DNC. The Dutch intel service also literally watched the hacks occur in real time because they were surveilling the building in Russia where the Russian hackers worked. Before anyone asks about "the server" again, read the indictment of the Russian hackers, because it's all there and laid out in a pretty air-tight fashion.
You have no clue what our stance is:

Crowdstrike looked at the server. This is unacceptable. They have walked back prior claims when they said they investigated it over a year ago.

Let someone else have access and look at it.

Also where is the Awan server..they were both hacked at the same time...think there is no connection? Why is no one investigating that?
fadskier
I have to admit, while I was never a big believer in the Russia meddling (I don't consider Facebook ads and twitterbots as meddling) I am concerned that the FBI and the Democrats (while Obama was in office) wmay have been meddling...not sure Trump is far off on this.
DaveyBear
Amazing that a 3rd rate economy can influence an election of the most powerful country in history.

How much did the Russians spend on facebook?

How much did Hillary Spend?

I guess the Russians are alot smarter than Democrats since their $1.25 million was more effective than Hillary's $2.5 billion

Hillary spent more than 2,000x than the Russians and still got spanked.

Guessing that the lack of support from Barry and Oprah kept the blacks away from the box in Michigan and Pennsylvania as well.
JaMycal Hasty through 9/22
Rush 29 att 182 yds 6.3 ypc
Rec 9 rec 80 yds 8.9 ypc
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Trump doesn't owe anyone anything. Strzok, Mueller, Page etc. Intel agencies went after Trump. They meddled in election. They spied on him. They publicly humiliated him. He doesn't owe them jack......

.... and those mentioned have earned high criticism
Florda_mike
Henry Gondorff said:

Doc Holliday said:

LOL. Putin owns your boy (or girl)... Putin preferred Trump to HRC, who he thought we would a little too tough for him to handle. Hillary. Rodham. Clinton.... LMAO

Trump's "presidential" display - channeling his inner Neville Chamberlain - was one for the ages!

Answer this:

Why wouldn't Putin want Hillary since he'd already bought her for a mere $400,000,000?
Doc Holliday
The President didn't choose Putin over what the Intelligence agents are saying.
That is how the press is characterizing his statement, but that is literally not what he said.
Quote:

Question Thank you. A question for each President. President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What -- who -- my first question for you, sir, is, who do you believe?

My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin -- would you denounce what happened in 2016? And would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months, and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server? And what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me -- Dan Coats came to me and some others -- they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have -- I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone -- just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 emails.

So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.
Every time he talked about it he said something like "I believe my guys but Putin says they didn't do it." The news is saying that he said "I believe Putin and not my guys." He isn't saying that he believes Putin at all. He is just not calling a foreign head of state a liar in a joint press conference.

What the hell else is Trump supposed to say in that circumstance? Is he supposed to say "Yeah, Putin says he didn't do it. We know he is lying and I know we are here trying to find ways for our countries to NOT eventually descend into WW3, but forget that. I'm going to denounce him right now. Mr. Putin, you sir, are a liar!"

It's asinine. Are the anti-trump people actually taking the position that the proper action would have been to say in a public press conference "Putin, we know you released information that was damaging to Hillary Clinton. I denounce those actions and tell you that should never happen again!" Do they not think about what the response to that would have been? Do they think the conference would have continued on in any capacity after that?

We have already expelled 50+ Russian diplomats. We are already levying heavy sanctions on Russia. We are already providing arms and support to their enemies. We already killed a bunch of their guys in Syria. Do they really want us to do MORE?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.