So Trumps blames America For Election Meddling.

13,236 Views | 135 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by quash
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
corncob pipe said:

it's simple

where is the DNC server?

they are furious that Trump asked this question on the World stage

they are faux furious about his remarks on intel, they are exposed and scared

a prosecutor works feverishly out of Utah... night indeed cometh

Right

Lefties here are perfect example of "useful idiots" as they pick up the CNN and MSNBC talking points that were written before Trump even met with Putin. Dimcrats are incapable of thinking for themselves and need talking points to start a conversation

As they bury thoughts of their leader Obama's hot mic moment

LOL
fadskier
Doc Holliday said:

The President didn't choose Putin over what the Intelligence agents are saying.
That is how the press is characterizing his statement, but that is literally not what he said.
Quote:

Question Thank you. A question for each President. President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What -- who -- my first question for you, sir, is, who do you believe?

My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin -- would you denounce what happened in 2016? And would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months, and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server? And what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me -- Dan Coats came to me and some others -- they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have -- I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone -- just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 emails.

So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.
Every time he talked about it he said something like "I believe my guys but Putin says they didn't do it." The news is saying that he said "I believe Putin and not my guys." He isn't saying that he believes Putin at all. He is just not calling a foreign head of state a liar in a joint press conference.

What the hell else is Trump supposed to say in that circumstance? Is he supposed to say "Yeah, Putin says he didn't do it. We know he is lying and I know we are here trying to find ways for our countries to NOT eventually descend into WW3, but forget that. I'm going to denounce him right now. Mr. Putin, you sir, are a liar!"

It's asinine. Are the anti-trump people actually taking the position that the proper action would have been to say in a public press conference "Putin, we know you released information that was damaging to Hillary Clinton. I denounce those actions and tell you that should never happen again!" Do they not think about what the response to that would have been? Do they think the conference would have continued on in any capacity after that?

We have already expelled 50+ Russian diplomats. We are already levying heavy sanctions on Russia. We are already providing arms and support to their enemies. We already killed a bunch of their guys in Syria. Do they really want us to do MORE?
Yeah, I really have no problem with what he said. We already know that Obama knew, Hillary knew and that the FBI was actively working to disrupt the election...
Doc Holliday
fadskier said:

Doc Holliday said:

That is how the press is characterizing his statement, but that is literally not what he said.
Quote:

Question Thank you. A question for each President. President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What -- who -- my first question for you, sir, is, who do you believe?

My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin -- would you denounce what happened in 2016? And would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months, and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know, where is the server? And what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me -- Dan Coats came to me and some others -- they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have -- I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? Thirty-three thousand emails gone -- just gone. I think, in Russia, they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 emails.

So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer; he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Okay? Thank you.
Every time he talked about it he said something like "I believe my guys but Putin says they didn't do it." The news is saying that he said "I believe Putin and not my guys." He isn't saying that he believes Putin at all. He is just not calling a foreign head of state a liar in a joint press conference.

What the hell else is Trump supposed to say in that circumstance? Is he supposed to say "Yeah, Putin says he didn't do it. We know he is lying and I know we are here trying to find ways for our countries to NOT eventually descend into WW3, but forget that. I'm going to denounce him right now. Mr. Putin, you sir, are a liar!"

It's asinine. Are the anti-trump people actually taking the position that the proper action would have been to say in a public press conference "Putin, we know you released information that was damaging to Hillary Clinton. I denounce those actions and tell you that should never happen again!" Do they not think about what the response to that would have been? Do they think the conference would have continued on in any capacity after that?

We have already expelled 50+ Russian diplomats. We are already levying heavy sanctions on Russia. We are already providing arms and support to their enemies. We already killed a bunch of their guys in Syria. Do they really want us to do MORE?
Yeah, I really have no problem with what he said. We already know that Obama knew, Hillary knew and that the FBI was actively working to disrupt the election...
Yep. I haven't really seen Trump go on the offensive. He could blow the whole thing wide open by declassifying everything. I'm guessing he's using their vitriol and hatred and unloading it right before midterms.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Sam Lowry
J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

PartyBear said:

What is also being over shadowed by Trump's treason but probably noticed by Mueller was that Putin was asked point blank as well if he wanted Trump to be president and if he directed his govt to get Trump elected, his response was "yes he did, yes he did".
Yeah, that's just not true. Putin denied interfering with American affairs, including the election.

Are we all watching the same press conference?
And you believe Putin?

No, I presume our intelligence is correct.
corncob pipe
Doc Holliday said:

fadskier said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Yep. I haven't really seen Trump go on the offensive. He could blow the whole thing wide open by declassifying everything. I'm guessing he's using their vitriol and hatred and unloading it right before midterms.
They would defy the order
quash
Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

I guess some prefer Trump declared war on Russia.
Anything other than a giving a sloppy blowjob to Putin on stage would have been preferable. What y'all don't seem to understand is that the cyber-war has already started, and our President for whatever reason seems unwilling to even acknowledge what happened or do anything at all to strike back. Honestly the way Republicans are acting these days, they seem scared of Putin and what he could do (or already has done) to them.

Here's your cyber war.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-awan-brothers-compromised-at-least-80-congregational-computers-and-got-paid-5-million-to-do-it-we-may-never-know-the-extent-of-the-breach/

You know quality journalism. Congregational. LMFAO.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
fadskier
quash said:

Jack and DP said:

HuMcK said:

Jack and DP said:

I guess some prefer Trump declared war on Russia.
Anything other than a giving a sloppy blowjob to Putin on stage would have been preferable. What y'all don't seem to understand is that the cyber-war has already started, and our President for whatever reason seems unwilling to even acknowledge what happened or do anything at all to strike back. Honestly the way Republicans are acting these days, they seem scared of Putin and what he could do (or already has done) to them.

Here's your cyber war.

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-awan-brothers-compromised-at-least-80-congregational-computers-and-got-paid-5-million-to-do-it-we-may-never-know-the-extent-of-the-breach/

You know quality journalism. Congregational. LMFAO.
Methodists!! I knew it!
quash
Two "competitors" chat for a couple of hours about the world. At the press conference what does our guy tell us about the diplomatic progress he made?

HILLARY'S EMAILS!!
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
fadskier
quash said:

Two "competitors" chat for a couple of hours about the world. At the press conference what does our guy tell us about the diplomatic progress he made?

HILLARY'S EMAILS!!
In Trump's defense...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/17/russian-meddling-in-election-meant-as-warning-to-clinton-former-ag-says.html
Sam Lowry
quash said:

HILLARY'S EMAILS!!
And nuclear proliferation, and Islamic terrorism, and gas pipelines, and Syria, and Crimea, and refugees, etc. But the media emphasize what they choose.
Osodecentx
We are in a cyber war.

Russians, Chinese, Iranians, and N. Koreans attack 100s of times a day. Some attacks are on private businesses and some are on government.

Read Perfect Weapon by Sanger, Playing to the Edge by Hayden, Dark Territory by Kaplan, or the Great War of Our Time by Morell
quash
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

HILLARY'S EMAILS!!
And nuclear proliferation, and Islamic terrorism, and gas pipelines, and Syria, and Crimea, and refugees, etc. But the media emphasize what they choose.

Here's the thing about having 90% of the world's nukes in the US and Russia: Trump beat Hillary, and it was easy.
Florda_mike
corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

fadskier said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Yep so he has clearance to obtain it himself then release it appropriately to whom he chooses and have it released when he wanted!

There could be some Arkancides then due to what they'd call "national security risks!" Its war up there and Trump's a warrior. I just pray they don't kill him before we know truth. Idk who has his size of balls anywhere that could carry the transparency of the corruption to the finish line!?
Waco1947
$400,00,000? 4 hundred million?
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

fadskier said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Yep so he has clearance to obtain it himself then release it appropriately to whom he chooses and have it released when he wanted!

There could be some Arkancides then due to what they'd call "national security risks!" Its war up there and Trump's a warrior. I just pray they don't kill him before we know truth. Idk who has his size of balls anywhere that could carry the transparency of the corruption to the finish line!?
So Lt Bone Chips the Warrior back tracked today.
Waco1947 ,la
CSIBear
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

fadskier said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Very civil of you
fadskier
CSIBear said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

corncob pipe said:

Doc Holliday said:

fadskier said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Very civil of you
He's a "preacher" who believes that woman can kill babies, he curses, and judges....he's a Pharisee.
Waco1947
I'm sorry. My apologies.
Waco1947 ,la
cinque
After Trump's clarification yesterday, I guess we should be glad Putin didn't make him balance that soccer ball on his nose and clap like a seal
quash
cinque said:

After Trump's clarification yesterday, I guess we should be glad Putin didn't make him balance thar soccer ball on his nose and clap like a seal.

Trump wouldn't do that.

Wait. Would.
Osodecentx
quash said:

cinque said:

After Trump's clarification yesterday, I guess we should be glad Putin didn't make him balance thar soccer ball on his nose and clap like a seal.

Trump wouldn't do that.

Wait. Would.
Play of the day
Sam Lowry
quash said:

cinque said:

Trump wouldn't do that.

Wait. Would.
Disagree, but that's funny.
Waco1947
Sam Lowry said:

quash said:

HILLARY'S EMAILS!!
He did not offer any content per his usual MO. How does one emphasize nothing? What diplomatic progress?
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
"Yeah, I really have no problem with what he said. We already know that Obama knew, Hillary knew and that the FBI was actively working to disrupt the election..."

What utter nonsense! Misdirection. Mueller is investigating Trump and his campaign. Meddling happened.
Waco1947 ,la
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

Mueller is investigating Trump and his campaign. Meddling happened.
But not collusion b/t Trump and Russia. None proven yet
Waco1947
Getting close Oso. Get the tax returns Muellar
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
"The world, however, saw in Helsinki something more grave ongoing collusion between Trump, now in power, and Russia. The collusion is in what Trump says (refusing to back the United States' intelligence agencies) and in what evidently went unsaid (such as: You ought to stop disrupting Ukraine, downing civilian airliners, attempting to assassinate people abroad using poisons, and so on, and on)." George Will
Waco1947 ,la
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

"The world, however, saw in Helsinki something more grave ongoing collusion between Trump, now in power, and Russia. The collusion is in what Trump says (refusing to back the United States' intelligence agencies) and in what evidently went unsaid (such as: You ought to stop disrupting Ukraine, downing civilian airliners, attempting to assassinate people abroad using poisons, and so on, and on)." George Will
We'll see if Mueller can prove it. Nothing yet
cinque
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Mueller is investigating Trump and his campaign. Meddling happened.
But not collusion b/t Trump and Russia. None proven yet
None yet confirmed to the public.
Waco1947
DT is President. Mueller knows how critical he gets it right and how volatile his supporters will be. DT has set them to rage by calling it a witch hunt. The man will say and do anything to sabotage this investigation. He's desperate and so are you.
Waco1947 ,la
Florda_mike
Just a line of ignores is all I see on these libtard circle jerk threads

Ahhhhhhhh
quash
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

We'll see if Mueller can prove it. Nothing yet

And it's ok if he doesn't as the order establishing his investigation doesn't even mention collusion. He's already more successful than Ken* and his search for real estate malfeasance.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.