Baylor Linebacker Heads to Congress

19,796 Views | 215 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florda_mike said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

cinque said:

So why would a non Baylor man want to come on a Baylor board and complain about a Baylor grad that is more succesful, much more educated and much better known than you?

Wouldnt this fit better on a TTech board? I cant remember. Did you graduate or drop out of TTech?
Flunked out.
I noticed he didnt answer.

Jim, I have had several businesses. The biggest is cattle. I have a small herd . I usually run around 25 to 30 cows and sell around 24 to 28 calves a year. Most of my cows are longhorn or longhorn crosses. I started with a registered herd but didnt like the paperwork. My best cows are longhorn/charolais crosses but right now I am running an angus bull. Before the goat market went down several years ago I ran around 100 goats. Over the years i have done custom plowing and shredding. All of my agribusiness dabling is only part time. I have worked in education for 36 years. I do sustenance consulting and behavior management along with various subjects. I have taught in 2 states and 4 foreign countries. Thanks for asking.

So really you just work in education and are paid by government contract!? Hence nothing ever bad from you on obama or democrats as they support your wasteful government job and you hate Trump as he's a threat to it!

Cattle biz is probably leased and never done by you as you're off on another wasteful government contract teaching in another country making ridiculous sums teaching useless topics to the poor and near illiterate? You pretend to be noble

Am I close?

No wonder you're a democrat and maybe even single with kids from exes or never even married?

I'd wonder if you even have business degree? No way to tell if your a one year wonder at BU or really have Bachelors, on here. Anyone can lie on here about even BU roots! Just gotta trust a democrat's word. Now that's a stretch

You know what I've said of my education in past and I'm not dishonest. Back when Tech wasn't a watered down state commie school specializing in diversity I got Bachelors in Business area. My favorite profs were those running successful businesses instead of just teaching for a living, like YOU. They've taught me tactics and strategies that have allowed us to create many successful businesses that have employed thousands for 40+ years since graduation. Dr Chonko was my fav and he taught in Baylor Business School for awhile! None of our businesses have operated with majority government assistance as your teaching in foreign countries does FYI

You being a teacher teaching in foreign countries adds up to you basically being another worthless government worker depending on government contracts. Hence, you hate a Trump infinitely as he threatens to eliminate government waste, which your teaching stint reeks. And this explains why you never speak negatively of Democrats and or obama!!! Your "agribusiness" is all that keeps you semi grounded in reality although you really are distanced from it most likely

Deny all I just said somehow or call me Jim because I've owned a cash cow mobile home park but I'm fairly close to your fake reality of yourself above I'm sure

No one in private business, like me, defends the communist party called Democrat, as you do. Anything you say is a smokescreen as you defend communism daily inadvertently

This post has value!
lol. And yet you have voted for more Dems than I have. There are plenty of people on this board that I have met in person and know what I do. Btw, most of my overseas adventures have been in the private sector.

Stay on the porch. The world is a dangerous place for people like you.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
J.R.
robby44 said:

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

He's a good speaker. But highly misinformed.

Typical dam democrat ^^^^
You come on the Baylor board and curse about a Baylor football player that graduated from Baylor, has a law degree from Berkley and has won an election?

So just being a Baylor football player means I can't have opinion of his politics? Really?

So the fact he's a Baylor grad means I can't have opinion of his politics? Really?

So he has a law degree from Cal Berkley I should be ok with his politics? Are you friggin serious?

And just because he won an election, as a democrat, I should be ok with his politics too?

That's all your points to me!

Bear down you Bears of Old Baylor U
Seriously!!! Man, we managed things much differently back in our day. Now, we have to listen to a Effing Carpetbagger wacko named Mike tell us how to run our business. Go get your Effing Shine Box, Mikey!
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

cinque said:

So why would a non Baylor man want to come on a Baylor board and complain about a Baylor grad that is more succesful, much more educated and much better known than you?

Wouldnt this fit better on a TTech board? I cant remember. Did you graduate or drop out of TTech?
Flunked out.
I noticed he didnt answer.

Jim, I have had several businesses. The biggest is cattle. I have a small herd . I usually run around 25 to 30 cows and sell around 24 to 28 calves a year. Most of my cows are longhorn or longhorn crosses. I started with a registered herd but didnt like the paperwork. My best cows are longhorn/charolais crosses but right now I am running an angus bull. Before the goat market went down several years ago I ran around 100 goats. Over the years i have done custom plowing and shredding. All of my agribusiness dabling is only part time. I have worked in education for 36 years. I do sustenance consulting and behavior management along with various subjects. I have taught in 2 states and 4 foreign countries. Thanks for asking.

So really you just work in education and are paid by government contract!? Hence nothing ever bad from you on obama or democrats as they support your wasteful government job and you hate Trump as he's a threat to it!

Cattle biz is probably leased and never done by you as you're off on another wasteful government contract teaching in another country making ridiculous sums teaching useless topics to the poor and near illiterate? You pretend to be noble

Am I close?

No wonder you're a democrat and maybe even single with kids from exes or never even married?

I'd wonder if you even have business degree? No way to tell if your a one year wonder at BU or really have Bachelors, on here. Anyone can lie on here about even BU roots! Just gotta trust a democrat's word. Now that's a stretch

You know what I've said of my education in past and I'm not dishonest. Back when Tech wasn't a watered down state commie school specializing in diversity I got Bachelors in Business area. My favorite profs were those running successful businesses instead of just teaching for a living, like YOU. They've taught me tactics and strategies that have allowed us to create many successful businesses that have employed thousands for 40+ years since graduation. Dr Chonko was my fav and he taught in Baylor Business School for awhile! None of our businesses have operated with majority government assistance as your teaching in foreign countries does FYI

You being a teacher teaching in foreign countries adds up to you basically being another worthless government worker depending on government contracts. Hence, you hate a Trump infinitely as he threatens to eliminate government waste, which your teaching stint reeks. And this explains why you never speak negatively of Democrats and or obama!!! Your "agribusiness" is all that keeps you semi grounded in reality although you really are distanced from it most likely

Deny all I just said somehow or call me Jim because I've owned a cash cow mobile home park but I'm fairly close to your fake reality of yourself above I'm sure

No one in private business, like me, defends the communist party called Democrat, as you do. Anything you say is a smokescreen as you defend communism daily inadvertently

This post has value!
lol. And yet you have voted for more Dems than I have. There are plenty of people on this board that I have met in person and know what I do. Btw, most of my overseas adventures have been in the private sector.

Stay on the porch. The world is a dangerous place for people like you.

God you're delusional and therefore, a waste of time

Can't believe I wasted my valuable time with your hogwash

Bye
Florda_mike
J.R. said:

robby44 said:

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

He's a good speaker. But highly misinformed.

Typical dam democrat ^^^^
You come on the Baylor board and curse about a Baylor football player that graduated from Baylor, has a law degree from Berkley and has won an election?

So just being a Baylor football player means I can't have opinion of his politics? Really?

So the fact he's a Baylor grad means I can't have opinion of his politics? Really?

So he has a law degree from Cal Berkley I should be ok with his politics? Are you friggin serious?

And just because he won an election, as a democrat, I should be ok with his politics too?

That's all your points to me!

Bear down you Bears of Old Baylor U
Seriously!!! Man, we managed things much differently back in our day. Now, we have to listen to a Effing Carpetbagger wacko named Mike tell us how to run our business. Go get your Effing Shine Box, Mikey!

Ha

Says the clueless JR
dcbear1845
TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I can't wait for Colin to come out in favor of confiscating guns. The people praising him now will be silent then.
He will follow that with an Abortion vote, and a marijuana dispensary next to your kids elementary school. Thats the Berkeley way.

He's purposefully vague about his position on sensitive issues because he knows he may not have a say in the matter.

Some background information for everyone: our government is almost completely controlled by the two party system. A newly elected congressman is sort of assigned a chief of staff, and that chief of staff is generally a party loyalist. Meaning the chief of staff is loyal to the party, not the Rep. Sadly, that's true of both parties.

It's Sold as an administrative issue, but each party has people that have soft enforcer responsibilities. Meaning if the Rep breaks ranks on votes the party wants, the party keeps score. Make a habit of breaking party ranks, criticize party leaders and leaders, and you'll find yourself excluded from committees, PR, social invites, and ultimately party funds. That's Washington. Sorry.

Point being, don't be surprised when Colin votes for things no sane Texan would, he is just taking orders from Nancy Pelosi.
This is one of the dumbest things I've read in this entire thread. Chief of Staffs are in no way assigned by the party, doesn't matter if you are a R or D.

Signed,

A Baylor Grad who actually does what you're purporting to know
HuMcK
Doc Holliday
dcbear1845 said:

TellMeYouLoveMe said:

I can't wait for Colin to come out in favor of confiscating guns. The people praising him now will be silent then.
He will follow that with an Abortion vote, and a marijuana dispensary next to your kids elementary school. Thats the Berkeley way.

He's purposefully vague about his position on sensitive issues because he knows he may not have a say in the matter.

Some background information for everyone: our government is almost completely controlled by the two party system. A newly elected congressman is sort of assigned a chief of staff, and that chief of staff is generally a party loyalist. Meaning the chief of staff is loyal to the party, not the Rep. Sadly, that's true of both parties.

It's Sold as an administrative issue, but each party has people that have soft enforcer responsibilities. Meaning if the Rep breaks ranks on votes the party wants, the party keeps score. Make a habit of breaking party ranks, criticize party leaders and leaders, and you'll find yourself excluded from committees, PR, social invites, and ultimately party funds. That's Washington. Sorry.

Point being, don't be surprised when Colin votes for things no sane Texan would, he is just taking orders from Nancy Pelosi.
This is one of the dumbest things I've read in this entire thread. Chief of Staffs are in no way assigned by the party, doesn't matter if you are a R or D.

Signed,

A Baylor Grad who actually does what you're purporting to know
Whips and leaders are what controls parties and it's a disaster.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.