I'm going to Dachau tomorrow

17,498 Views | 179 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Golem
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Jinx 2 said:

Waco1947 said:

Tomorrow we visit Dachau. I visit with a sense of dread, despair, love of humankind, fear for my nation and to feel the pain of a People in a inhuman time. Be in prayer is for us and yourselves.
Citizens of the these United States share hope and justice together in these days of division.Never again
I remember that as the coldest I've ever been, and part of that cold was the effect on the soul of being in a place designed solely for human extermination on a mass scale.
I'm honestly surprised that bothered you. You openly support places that do exactly that.
Nope you damn liar
Abortion clinics are designed solely for human extermination on a mass scale, depending on how you want to define "mass scale." Both should bother you.
Jerk, start your own damn thread. Or read the account of the cruel experiments on women and get back to me. Read the account of of abused children. Neglected children. Suicidal children. Or the children abandoned by you after birth. And finally stop the stupid dismissiveness of women that verges on misogyny because you don't damn give a damn about their hearts and souls.
Women have rights just like you.

The bitterness you display is sad.
You begin with a pointless personal attack. Does it make you feel better to call another person a jerk and use profanity to tell him to start his own thread? You have nothing to couter the fact that abortion clinics are places designed for human extermination on a mass scale, so you resort to personal attacks and ranting about things that have no bearing whatsoever on whether or not abortion clinics are places designed for human extermination on a mass scale. Your bitterness and rage is probably because those abortion clinics you support do disturb you, even if on a subconscious level.
GoneGirl
witchmo said:

The facts about the border immigration crisis in no way compare with Dachau, Auschwitz or Mathausen, and it either ignorance of the latter or deceit about the former that underlies that comparison.

Can we and should we "do better"? Absolutely, but the idea of "no borders" or laws is as disastrous for both immigrant and the nation as mean-spirited "hard borders" and laws, long-term. The long-term view should drive the short-term responses and must encompass a global view of reality rather than a view focused on some political bias or adopted opinion fostered by any group of people.
In the black and white universe of right-wing political dialog, people either support opening the floodgates and allowing everyone in, or building a wall and only allowing a select few in (generally, the ones companies hire lawyers to get into the country to work for tech companies for less than Americans would under legal loopholes or by outright lying that we don't have anyone here qualified to do that job, even though nobody supports that form mof immigration).

I think strong border controls are essential. I even support limiting immigrants from countries with a poor record of assimilation here, although--given the current climate--I don't know if a fair assessment of "poor record of assimilation" is possible. I might start with groups who are still trying to practice female genital mutilation in the U.S., either by doing it here or sending girls back to the home country to be mutilated. You either sign a statement that you will not subject your daughters, current and future, to this brutal practice under threat of deportation of your entire family, or you stay in your home country, where this horrible practice is tolerated.

But we have a legal process for asylum applicants, and people should be afforded the due process available under the law. As Congressman Scott Peters of San Diego said, most of them won't qualify for asylum. I have real questions about whether domestic abuse, as opposed to political threat, should qualify for asylum here--and that's currently a legal precedent that has been set. We really can't be the world's police. (We should, however, consider whether our policy actions created the circumstances under which people are being forced to flee their homelands for their lives, and if that's the case, we have a moral duty to help those people.) And I would offer blanket asylum to women from Afghanistan and other countries where women are forced to function as living shrouds, denied the opportunity to drive or work outside the home, and shot for trying to get an education. Countries and cultures that do that to their women don't deserve women. Let's invite them here; they'll be productive citizens. And to embarrass their governments for allowing women to be treated so badly.
Waco1947
Budapest down the Danube by ship to Bratislava then Krems, Linz, Passau. We are off the ship now and in Munich and took a tour that starts in downtown Munich and we rode a train to Dachau.
It was one of the first concentration camps - Jews were certainly detained there but also political opponents, Romas, gays. They were a work camp. They were worked to death. If they became "invalid" unable to work then they were taken to a building where they were told that they would be cared for. They were stripped, sprayed with a "disinfectant (actually a strong irritant that began to break down cells)," then placed in showers and gassed. The bodies were thrown in a pile waiting for cremation. There were 6 ovens and the bodies cremated. Late in the war (q1944) The bodies were half burned to save fuel because as the war wore on the the Nazis ran low on fuel. The half burned bodies were thrown into open pits and buried. The inmates were forced to do the work so the guards would be contaminated. The inmates were quartered separately so the extermination would not be known. When the inmates who did extermination duty got sick from the disinfectants and the decay of the bodies then a new group was brought in to killl them and take over this work.
Shall I go about how daily roll call - rain, shine, mud, snow, cold they were forced to stand at attention and if they faltered they beaten? When they were beaten they had to count out loud the number strikes struck. If they passsed out or forgot then guards started at #1 again.
It is sobering, profound, despairing, angering, sad, and almost unimaginably in the cruelty created by humans against humans.
The first step of a cruel authoritarian is to find an enemy and dehumanize them as a scape goat.
Waco1947
Waco1947
DC read my remarks again you Jerk.

1. Read the account of abuse against women
2, Read the account of of abused children.
3.Neglected children.
4. Suicidal children.
5. Or the children abandoned by you after birth. Because it's not the "govt business and there are 'Plenty' non profits '. There are not.
6. You neglect these kids with no prenatal care or child care or health care or livable wages for parents or continued education or life skills. Don't lecture me about caring for innocents when you totally drop the ball.
7. And finally stop the stupid dismissiveness of women that verges on misogyny because you don't give a damn about their hearts and souls.
Women have rights just like you."

D. C. Bear said:

The bitterness you display is sad. ((((((Your damn tight I'm bitter.. you don't give a whit about these kids after they are born"))))))))))
You begin with a pointless personal attack. Does it make you feel better to call another person a jerk and use profanity to tell him to start his own thread?
((((((((((Yes it makes me feel great to confront your false sanctimonious care for the unborn when you don't give a damn after they are born. Hypocrlikevthat is being a jerk. interjecting my pro choice position into every thread makes you a jerk. ))))))))))
You have nothing to couter the fact that abortion clinics are places designed for human extermination on a mass scale.
(((((((( I got plenty to counter the fact you call abortion clinics "extermination clinics.
1. Women beaten by abusive men.
2. Women drugged
3. Women gotten drunk
4. 13-14 immature girls manipulated by older teens and men
5. Clerics, social workers, youth directors, pastors manipulating their power positions
6. Undisclosed STD that threaten the lives of mother and fetus
7. Alcoholic women afraid of fetal slcoholsyndrom
8. Druggy mothers with the same fears
9. Men who threaten divorce knowing the child might be disable
10 Men threatening jobs of women with whom they have had affairs
11. Abusive fathers who would beat hell out of a daughter who is pregnant
12. Fathers who molested their daughters so the the daughters sought love in unhealthy sexual relationships
13. Contraceptive failure
14. Husbands who don't want children and demand an abortion
15. Women self abort with tragic unnecessary consequences
There are a hundred variations on these circumstances which you sitting on self righteous high horse have no business judging because you don't have all the moral consequences except a simplistic "Don't do do it." You really need an education on women's sexuality. Without that education you remain a jerk on a high horse making decisions that are NONE of your business. So yes you are a jerk because of smugness and ignorance on sexuality. And abortion clinics save lives too.
Waco1947
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Budapest down the Danube by ship to Bratislava then Krems, Linz, Passau. We are off the ship now and in Munich and took a tour that starts in downtown Munich and we rode a train to Dachau.
It was one of the first concentration camps - Jews were certainly detained there but also political opponents, Romas, gays. They were a work camp. They were worked to death. If they became "invalid" unable to work then they were taken to a building where they were told that they would be cared for. They were stripped, sprayed with a "disinfectant (actually a strong irritant that began to break down cells)," then placed in showers and gassed. The bodies were thrown in a pile waiting for cremation. There were 6 ovens and the bodies cremated. Late in the war (q1944) The bodies were half burned to save fuel because as the war wore on the the Nazis ran low on fuel. The half burned bodies were thrown into open pits and buried. The inmates were forced to do the work so the guards would be contaminated. The inmates were quartered separately so the extermination would not be known. When the inmates who did extermination duty got sick from the disinfectants and the decay of the bodies then a new group was brought in to killl them and take over this work.
Shall I go about how daily roll call - rain, shine, mud, snow, cold they were forced to stand at attention and if they faltered they beaten? When they were beaten they had to count out loud the number strikes struck. If they passsed out or forgot then guards started at #1 again.
It is sobering, profound, despairing, angering, sad, and almost unimaginably in the cruelty created by humans against humans.
The first step of a cruel authoritarian is to find an enemy and dehumanize them as a scape goat.

I seriously question your pinning the above

Long coherent diatribe with no typos? I don't think so

Anyway if you're truly there then do us a favor and be there and forget here
LIB,MR BEARS
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Jinx 2 said:

Waco1947 said:

Tomorrow we visit Dachau. I visit with a sense of dread, despair, love of humankind, fear for my nation and to feel the pain of a People in a inhuman time. Be in prayer is for us and yourselves.
Citizens of the these United States share hope and justice together in these days of division.Never again
I remember that as the coldest I've ever been, and part of that cold was the effect on the soul of being in a place designed solely for human extermination on a mass scale.
I'm honestly surprised that bothered you. You openly support places that do exactly that.
Nope you damn liar
Abortion clinics are designed solely for human extermination on a mass scale, depending on how you want to define "mass scale." Both should bother you.
Jerk, start your own damn thread. Or read the account of the cruel experiments on women and get back to me. Read the account of of abused children. Neglected children. Suicidal children. Or the children abandoned by you after birth. And finally stop the stupid dismissiveness of women that verges on misogyny because you don't damn give a damn about their hearts and souls.
Women have rights just like you.
Rights are a good thing. Some are God-given and some are created by mankind. Which ones do you suppose carry more weight?
Waco, you've addressed comments from a couple of others. How about addressing my question? It deals directly with rights which, you brought up.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

abortion clinics save lives too.
Biggest lie of the whole dishonest set of posts in this thread by Waco.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

abortion clinics save lives too.
Biggest lie of the whole dishonest set of posts in this thread by Waco.

Perhaps that fool, Waco, could explain how, "abortion clinics save lives too???"
Doc Holliday
Hitler was a failed liberal arts student who blamed his failures on ethnicities he deemed privileged.

Sound familiar?
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

3.Neglected children.
4. Suicidal children.
5. Or the children abandoned by you after birth. Because it's not the "govt business and there are 'Plenty' non profits '. There are not.
6. You neglect these kids with no prenatal care or child care or health care or livable wages for parents or continued education or life skills. Don't lecture me about caring for innocents when you totally drop the ball.
7. And finally stop the stupid dismissiveness of women that verges on misogyny because you don't give a damn about their hearts and souls.

D. C. Bear said:

The bitterness you display is sad. ((((((Your damn tight I'm bitter.. you don't give a whit about these kids after they are born"))))))))))
You begin with a pointless personal attack. Does it make you feel better to call another person a jerk and use profanity to tell him to start his own thread?
((((((((((Yes it makes me feel great to confront your false sanctimonious care for the unborn when you don't give a damn after they are born. Hypocrlikevthat is being a jerk. interjecting my pro choice position into every thread makes you a jerk. ))))))))))
You have nothing to couter the fact that abortion clinics are places designed for human extermination on a mass scale.
(((((((( I got plenty to counter the fact you call abortion clinics "extermination clinics.
2. Women drugged
3. Women gotten drunk
5. Clerics, social workers, youth directors, pastors manipulating their power positions
12. Fathers who molested their daughters so the the daughters sought love in unhealthy sexual relationships
There are a hundred variations on these circumstances which you sitting on self righteous high horse have no business judging because you don't have all the moral consequences except a simplistic "Don't do do it." You really need an education on women's sexuality. Without that education you remain a jerk on a high horse making decisions that are NONE of your business. So yes you are a jerk because of smugness and ignorance on sexuality. And abortion clinics save lives too.
None of your points challenge the contention that abortion clinics are about mass killing. Your points are reasons why you believe that mass killing is justified.
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Go to hell. It's all me
Waco1947
Florda_mike
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

3.Neglected children.
4. Suicidal children.

D. C. Bear said:

2. Women drugged
3. Women gotten drunk
None of your points challenge the contention that abortion clinics are about mass killing. Your points are reasons why you believe that mass killing is justified.
My points are not "justifying" but are descriptive. And it is your job to day why any one is your business.
"Mass killing" is a scare tactic and hyperbole. It's stupid because you do not account for the women involved. You are simply a misogynist wanting to tell women what to do with their bodies. That right is NOT in your purview. AND you have never explained why it is your decision. You say your giving voice to the fetus but that's presumptuous. You cannot mind read a woman's comsciene, faith or relation to God. You can quote the Bible but that doesn't mean you can read minds and hearts. That's God's job not yours.
Waco1947
Golem
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Go to hell. It's all me
Why are you talking about your 'Preaching' goals?
Waco1947
DC Bear. If a father beats his daughter until she gets an abortion are the clinics still killing clinics? The
Waco1947
Waco1947
GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Go to hell. It's all me
oh shut up. I am still a preacher and a teacher and I think a little more deeply than "Yeah what about...?" Silliness you put up. You never discuss you just drop in a wave around twisted silliness flag, call people names and leave.
Waco1947
Canada2017
You are neither a teacher nor a preacher .

Merely a decrepit old fool who claims to be a follower of Jesus yet constantly advocates for the slaughter of babies .

Absolutely horrible and flagrant hypocrisy.
Golem
Waco1947 said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Go to hell. It's all me
oh shut up. I am still a preacher and a teacher and I think a little more deeply than "Yeah what about...?" Silliness you put up. You never discuss you just drop in a wave around twisted silliness flag, call people names and leave.
1. You aren't a preacher. You are a false teacher.
2. You think as deeply as a dried up puddle. Your prose (when using complete words) is 7th grade level nonsense. You just throw a bunch of words out and think it counts as thoughtful. You are not a smart man.
3. When someone points out your idiocy and flaws in your (il)logic, you can try and dismiss it as "Yeah, what about?", but deep down you know you are an idiot and your arguments are nonexistent.
4. I don't engage you because you just dump a bunch of useless words that mean nothing, copy and paste other people's posts and generally just think that nonsensical verbosity is a substitute for arguments. You are the jinx of ******ed drivel. Where she tells endless stories about her cousin's sister's uncle's neighbor's barber with the cleft lip and a limp who lives in shrooksberry novascotia and makes wooden handicrafts out of driftwood, broken glass and snot, you just randomly pick a bunch of words for which you don't really understand the definition, throw them all into a hat, shake them around and dump them out into a word salad....just after you take out 20% of their letters.

You are a moron. Full stop.
Canada2017
GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

GolemIII said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Go to hell. It's all me

You are the jinx of ******ed drivel. Where she tells endless stories about her cousin's sister's uncle's neighbor's barber with the cleft lip and a limp who lives in shrooksberry novascotia and makes wooden handicrafts out of driftwood, broken glass and snot, you just randomly pick a bunch of words for which you don't really understand the definition, throw them all into a hat, shake them around and dump them out into a word salad....just after you take out 20% of their letters.

chuckle

D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

3.Neglected children.
4. Suicidal children.

D. C. Bear said:

2. Women drugged
3. Women gotten drunk
My points are not "justifying" but are descriptive. And it is your job to day why any one is your business.
"Mass killing" is a scare tactic and hyperbole. It's stupid because you do not account for the women involved. You are simply a misogynist wanting to tell women what to do with their bodies. That right is NOT in your purview. AND you have never explained why it is your decision. You say your giving voice to the fetus but that's presumptuous. You cannot mind read a woman's comsciene, faith or relation to God. You can quote the Bible but that doesn't mean you can read minds and hearts. That's God's job not yours.

It is "mass" and it is "killing." Hardly hyperbole.
Of course your points are seeking to justify what is, very plainly and simply, killing on a mass scale. Why deny it?

You are also attributing a significant number of arguments to me that I have not made.
Florda_mike
D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Waco1947 said:

3.Neglected children.
4. Suicidal children.

D. C. Bear said:

2. Women drugged
3. Women gotten drunk

You are also attributing a significant number of arguments to me that I have not made.

Yeah DC, I've found Waco and some others to be delusional

You just identified it
bearassnekkid
Waco1947 said:

bearassnekkid said:

Waco1947 said:

One tries to focus on the magnitude of the loss of life and it overwhelms the soul. 6,000,000 7.6 Million lives. To focus on one life crushes the soul.
How does a soldier doctor beat stab a man baby to death; go home; take of his uniform and hug his children. How does bury that empathy behind so much hate.
It begins with dehumanizing the man human you torture murder. It's been pounded into your head that they are evil worthless clumps of tissue and the cause of all your troubles.
Watch how people talk about the "other." They talk about preachers babies being being frauds or baby killers or gay lovers or Socialists "unwanted" so that they can treat them as a nobody; All the time being self righteous that you are doing God's work. somehow "championing" women.
Humans are humans are humans.
Gays are human
Women who abort are human
Muslims are human
Hispanics are human
Caravaners are human
Transgender are human
Blacks are humans
Unborn babies are humans
Humans are humans are humans. God said so. "I will create man and woman in my image."
Jesus said, "The least of these are me." (You know, like the most defenseless humans)
John said, "See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"

FIFY
Why you hate women is beyond my understanding.

Meanwhile you ignore the broken down,poor and immigrant in your midst and hide behind your cartoon faith that simply praises Jesus for all your blessings which of only you earned.

What evidence do you have to back up these completely baseless assertions? How do you support your accusation that I "hate women?" Literally every human being that knows me would tell you I am an active supporter and champion of women. I am the only male in my immediate family (I have two teenage daughters) and the women in my life are the absolute apples of my eye and I live sacrificially for them in every way. If NONE of the women (or men) who know me would say I hate women, what insight do you have that would elevate your opinion over all of theirs?

And please provide the evidence that I "ignore the broken down and poor" in my midst. Are you aware of how much of my time and money I donate to helping the poor and less fortunate? Or are you just making stuff up out of thin air? Since you don't know me, I'll assume you have no clue whatsoever which causes I volunteer for and donate to.

Meanwhile, while you're pondering the horrors of Dachau, give a thought to how God feels about anyone who supports such evil. You're going to have to answer to Him one day about your support for killing his children.
Waco1947
And you are a complete jerk who knows nothing of me, my ministry, my faith, my depth of horror at the atrocity of Dachau.
God will be really interested to know how you lived your enemies. It fact God made it command. God will be real interested in your total lack of empathy for women who seek abortions in circumstances out of their control. God will be dying to know about your ignorance and arrogance of abortion and women. You hide a fetus and think that makes you some kind of a great Christian. You are fraud sir. Paul said "Soeak the truth in love." You fail in both accounts - truth and love. You will not even own up to being a Christian. You fail in your witness to Jesus as Lord of your life. Why would anyone be saved by your witness of meanness and cruelty. Never a word of empathy for these women who abort. All you have is slanders "They are ****s and should have their legs shut. Now they should suffer the consequence. All abortions are for convenience." God help you for your dismissiveness and hate of women.
Over on BFF you pulled the same hate routine you little coward behind a keyboard. Canada is not far behind nor Fl Mike. Doc H is usually just poor arguer and seldom cruel. You Et al are simply cruel and hide behind God.
Waco1947
Waco1947
And again assertion without explanation
Waco1947
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

And you are a complete jerk who knows nothing of me, my ministry, my faith, my depth of horror at the atrocity of Dachau.
God will be really interested to know how you lived your enemies. It fact God made it command. God will be real interested in your total lack of empathy for women who seek abortions in circumstances out of their control. God will be dying to know about your ignorance and arrogance of abortion and women. You hide a fetus and think that makes you some kind of a great Christian. You are fraud sir. Paul said "Soeak the truth in love." You fail in both accounts - truth and love. You will not even own up to being a Christian. You fail in your witness to Jesus as Lord of your life. Why would anyone be saved by your witness of meanness and cruelty. Never a word of empathy for these women who abort. All you have is slanders "They are ****s and should have their legs shut. Now they should suffer the consequence. All abortions are for convenience." God help you for your dismissiveness and hate of women.
Over on BFF you pulled the same hate routine you little coward behind a keyboard. Canada is not far behind nor Fl Mike. Doc H is usually just poor arguer and seldom cruel. You Et al are simply cruel and hide behind God.

Dude enjoy your foreign soil vacation and get off this site!

That is, if you're truly on vacation?
Oldbear83
It's no coincidence that Waco mentions Dachau, repeated insults against people he does not like, and veiled threats of judgment.

Methinks Waco learned the wrong lessons from Dachau.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

It's no coincidence that Waco mentions Dachau, repeated insults against people he does not like, and veiled threats of judgment.

I learned that slander and lies are deadly to humans. I see that slander and lying here. It makes me fear for the future. You and FM have the only correct answers and when those people come into power Dachau happens. I am here and the pain I saw will find expression at some time here. I need to worship and pray before I can speak to the depths of the hell I saw.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

I learned that slander and lies are deadly to humans. I see that slander and lying here. It makes me fear for the future. You and FM have the only correct answers and when those people come into power Dachau happens. I am here and the pain I saw will find expression at some time here. I need to worship and pray before I can speak to the depths of the hell I saw.
The radical left, such as yourself, exhibit the same behaviors and characteristics that led to the Holocaust.

It was a group of people (Germans) who deemed another group as privileged (Jews)...so they set out to exterminate them. You have already stated you have this view of white conservative people as a privileged class and you are determined to take them down in many ways in order to prop up the groups you believe are disenfranchised.

Radical leftists with power in the US want to destroy conservatives: through violence, speech laws, state intervention, media and academia. You label and brew up hatred towards conservatives...or anyone who doesn't think like you.

This has happened several times throughout history.
Read up on the 'Kulaks' in Soviet Communist Russia.

You have an elementary and black and white view of the world...that is what leads to the horrors at Dachau.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Forest Bueller
The only group of folks that have a mindset even remotely similar to the nazi mindset "today" is the radical far left, who are intolerant of anything not exactly like they wish. They have zero "live and let live" in them. Antifa is the head of this pimple.

The only atrocity similar to the mass killing of the Nazi camps, is the mass killing of children in the womb, which is a worldwide problem. It is a silent killing, as they victims have no voice. Unlike other killings. Yet it is still mass murder on a scale that is unimaginably large,

A shame you are not learning any lessons from your trip. Tolerance, sanctity of life, respect for all humans, even those you disagree with, are lessons you should be learning.

Anger, bitterness, hatred of anybody not in lockstep with you, seems to be what you have gotten out of it, even to the point of damning others to hell, and cursing out people left and right.

Maybe it's time to actually reflect and pray for a heart of forgiveness, instead of a heart of stone towards those you disagree with. All I see from you is rath, vengence, anger, and bile. You also claim others are doing things they are not, and hold mindsets they do not. So this is even false witness. You do this against politicians and regular people all the time.

New American Standard Bible

Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment.

You claim, Pastorhood, there is a much higher calling for pastors. You need to reflect and start over on your current line of rath. God is a God of mercy, not a God of rath. He holds forgiveness even for a murderer, a thief, a swindler, anybody who will call on Him. What you are peddling right now, has nothing in common with this grace.

bearassnekkid
Waco1947 said:

And you are a complete jerk who knows nothing of me, my ministry, my faith, my depth of horror at the atrocity of Dachau. And I've never made an assertion about those things. I only make mention of your support for killing human beings.

God will be really interested to know how you lived your enemies. It fact God made it command. Says the guy who's calling everyone "jerks" and "frauds" and "liars" on this thread? I'll put my record of loving my enemies up against yours any time.

God will be real interested in your total lack of empathy for women who seek abortions in circumstances out of their control. How would you know anything about my empathy for women in bad circumstances? God will be dying to know about your ignorance and arrogance of abortion and women.
God isn't "dying to know" anything. He already knows all.

You hide a fetus and think that makes you some kind of a great Christian. I've never made claims about being a "great Christian." You made this up.

You are fraud sir. Paul said "Soeak the truth in love." You fail in both accounts - truth and love. What have I said that is untrue? I think your support of killing human beings is evil and abhorrent. Explain how that belief fails a truth test.

You will not even own up to being a Christian. What? I am a professed Christian in my personal and professional life. There isn't a single person who knows me who doesn't know I am a follower of Jesus. I make a point of sharing with those I come in contact with, even casually.

You fail in your witness to Jesus as Lord of your life. Why would anyone be saved by your witness of meanness and cruelty. What witness of meanness and cruelty? Again, you're making stuff up.

Never a word of empathy for these women who abort. All you have is slanders "They are ****s and should have their legs shut. This is an out-and-out lie. Please name any instance of me ever saying this at any point in my life. It has never occurred. Ever.

"All abortions are for convenience." Since you keep bringing up this point, can we agree that any abortions that are simply for convenience are horrific and murderous? Can we get a baseline here? Do you believe that killing a human being, simply because you don't "want" it, is a horrific evil? Or do you support those instances too?

God help you for your dismissiveness and hate of women. I don't dismiss or hate women. That's your make believe. But God help you for your support of killing his children. That's an actual thing.

Over on BFF you pulled the same hate routine you little coward behind a keyboard. Lol. I'll full on call you out on this one. I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. I'd love to meet you, anytime, any place, to discuss these and other matters as fellow Christians and fellow BU supporters. I'll even buy the meal. Just name a time and place.

trey3216
Waco1947 said:

So good to see you patting yourself on the back about the depths of horror at Dachau, as if any single person on this thread isn't equally disturbed by the atrocities committed by Hitler and his ghoulish band of murderers. Way to go.

The very fact that you came on here and attempted to emit a sliver of thought comparing the modern USA to the horrors of the Holocaust is incompetent at best. Then to parlay that into a continued diatribe as though any of us here aren't beyond completely sickened by the actions of Nazi Germany, shows that your entire purpose was self-victimization and personal aggrandizement. Again, way to go pal.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Forest Bueller
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

The very fact that you came on here and attempted to emit a sliver of thought comparing the modern USA to the horrors of the Holocaust is incompetent at best. Then to parlay that into a continued diatribe as though any of us here aren't beyond completely sickened by the actions of Nazi Germany, shows that your entire purpose was self-victimization and personal aggrandizement. Again, way to go pal.

The bolded is the issue here. 47 came on here with this stuff to draw parallels with Nazism and what is going on today in the US, and of course all fingers always point at Trump and any conservative. It was a shameful attempt.
Johnny Bear
Waco1947 said:

We can and are falling into the same hate
Which is why a lot of us on this board speak out regularly against the leftist ideology that you obviously support.
PacificBear
Doc Holliday said:

Hitler was a failed liberal arts student who blamed his failures on ethnicities he deemed privileged.

Sound familiar?
The jinx from BaylorFans went on jew hating rants all the time. I had to call her out many times. She is a disgusting hateful person and if given the chance, she would exterminate those that disagree with her fascist lifestyle.
Canada2017
Forest Bueller said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

The bolded is the issue here. 47 came on here with this stuff to draw parallels with Nazism and what is going on today in the US, and of course all fingers always point at Trump and any conservative. It was a shameful attempt.

The old fraud vehemently supports abortion while at the same time claiming to be a Christian minister.

He gave up any pretense of ethics long ago .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.