I'm going to Dachau tomorrow

17,485 Views | 179 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Golem
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Me thinks you can go to hell. Hitler inspired hate and so does Trump.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Trump inspires you to hate clearly. You just told me to go to hell.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
bearassnekkid
Waco1947 said:

That pretty much settles it. You aren't a minister. I've been on this earth a long time, and in many many churches. Never once have I experienced a preacher tell someone to "go to hell." You're no pastor.

You're a misguided false teacher at best. Hope you can get over your hate, and I hope you rethink your stance on killing people before you meet your maker.
Waco1947
No DTvinspired you. See Charlottesville, caravaners, Muslim ban, immigrant hate, Hispanic hate in his campaign announcement, full page add about 5 innocent blacks, transgender folk, misogynistic comments about women.
He divides with hate and match step in step.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

No DY inspire you. See Charlottesville, caravaners, Muslim band, immigrant hate, Hispanic hate in his campaign announcement, full page add about 5 innocent blacks, transgender folk, misogynistic comments about women.
He divides with hate and match step in step.
And what does the President specifically say to encourage this hate?
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
Waco1947
I just told you specifically. Don't play dumb.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Just to recap some of the early highlights:

Waco, December 1 1230 AM CST (730 A M CEST)

"Please "Flag" the idiots who attack me or any political cause"

(first of many bitter insults against people who don't agree with him)

12/1 304 AM CST (1004 AM CEST)

"We are falling into the same hate"

(attempts to call America a nazi-like state, pretty sure he does not mean his SJW Barista)

12/1 306 AM CST (1006 AM CEST)

"foesnt [sic] matter one damn whit you silly goose"

(bad spelling, lousy manners again)

12/1 945 AM CST (445 PM CEST)

"All the idiots here"

(repeating weak insults)

12/1 1144 AM CST (644 PM CEST)

"Liar! Tying political enemies to Dachau? That's a lie prove"

(Waco blows up when called out for his 304 AM lie

12/1 1148 AM CST (648 PM CEST)

"Canada you need to come to Jesus Don you need to pray for your souls [sic]"

(Waco resorts to shameful attempts to imply other people are Nazis, just for criticizing his lies)

12/1 1157 AM (657 PM CEST)

"Jerk, start your own thread Woman have rights just like you"

(More insults from Waco, followed by yet another dishonest attempt to connect conservatives to Nazis)

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

"Dachau, Auschwitz and the other Nazi Death Camps have memorials for good reasons. Even the infamous Soviet Gulags were not designed primarily to kill prisoners, as the Nazis did with their camps. Certainly no facility ever constructed by the American government can be compared to the Nazi's death camps - any argument making such a comparison is de facto false, a product of gross ignorance at best, or willful dishonesty in many other cases.

People for the overwhelming majority visit the camp memorials for the same reason people visit Holocaust museums; to honor the memory of the victims, and those who fought to end the regimes like the Nazis or the Soviets. Most visit the memorials for personal reasons, and it is completely out of line to use such memorials in an attempt to shame political opponents whose worst act in their lives does not come anything close to these atrocities. Such comparisons cheapen the suffering of the death camp inmates, and reduce the evil of the Nazis to caricature, to be used for dishonest political advantage.

Not one person here supported the Nazis values or philosophies. The lesson of Dachau for us is to protect the American Dream and respect the good our neighbors do. Leave hypocrisy to the fools who can manage nothing better."
'
Waco's response to this was arrogant and political, and once again spiteful.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

I just told you specifically. Don't play dumb.
Give me a specific sentence he said publicly to inspire hatred.
trey3216
I know a Pharisee when I see one.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
EatMoreSalmon
Again, 47 is not here for illumination and enlightenment, he is only here for entertainment purposes.
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Further evidence of your fraud.

Pathetic old fool.
Canada2017
EatMoreSalmon said:

Again, 47 is not here for illumination and enlightenment, he is only here for entertainment purposes.

Incorrect ....this is not entertainment.

47 is here to garner attention and shift his obvious self loathing onto others.
Forest Bueller
Waco1947 said:

The first step of a cruel authoritarian is to find an enemy and dehumanize them as a scape goat.

Please please stop the foolish effort you keep trying to make to tie the current times back to Hitler. Nothing like that is, or will happen here.

What is going to dismantle American is the breakdown of long standing known bedrocks of actual right and wrong, and be left with this foolish relativism that is creeping into the American mainstream.
Doc Holliday
This thread in a nutshell.
EatMoreSalmon
Canada2017 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Isn't that like the "sad" circus clown?

Pagliacci!
Canada2017
EatMoreSalmon said:

Canada2017 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Pagliacci!

Have you really seen that particular Italian opera ?
EatMoreSalmon
Canada2017 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Canada2017 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Pagliacci!

"Laugh, clown, laugh even though your heart is breaking..."

He is a tragic figure. His love will be no more, but he must go on stage even if it is to stab a few people that have betrayed him.He unwittingly is still entertaining to the crowd until he finally exclaims that the comedy is over.

We haven't gotten to the end yet with 47. He is still in stabbing mode - verbally. It's a very long act.

I have actually sung "Vesti la giubba" before. It's been a long time since.
Canada2017
EatMoreSalmon said:

Canada2017 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Canada2017 said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

Pagliacci!

"Laugh, clown, laugh even though your heart is breaking..."

He is a tragic figure. His love will be no more, but he must go on stage even if it is to stab a few people that have betrayed him.He unwittingly is still entertaining to the crowd until he finally exclaims that the comedy is over.

We haven't gotten to the end yet with 47. He is still in stabbing mode - verbally. It's a very long act.

I have actually sung "Vesti la giubba" before. It's been a long time since.

I have seen exactly one opera............
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

(attempts to call America a nazi-like state, pretty sure he does not mean his SJW Barista)

"All the idiots here"

(repeating weak insults)

(Waco resorts to shameful attempts to imply other people are Nazis, just for criticizing his lies)

(More insults from Waco, followed by yet another dishonest attempt to connect conservatives to Nazis)

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

"Dachau, Auschwitz and the other Nazi Death Camps have memorials for good reasons. Even the infamous Soviet Gulags were not designed primarily to kill prisoners, as the Nazis did with their camps. Certainly no facility ever constructed by the American government can be compared to the Nazi's death camps - any argument making such a comparison is de facto false, a product of gross ignorance at best, or willful dishonesty in many other cases.

People for the overwhelming majority visit the camp memorials for the same reason people visit Holocaust museums; to honor the memory of the victims, and those who fought to end the regimes like the Nazis or the Soviets. Most visit the memorials for personal reasons, and it is completely out of line to use such memorials in an attempt to shame political opponents whose worst act in their lives does not come anything close to these atrocities. Such comparisons cheapen the suffering of the death camp inmates, and reduce the evil of the Nazis to caricature, to be used for dishonest political advantage.

Not one person here supported the Nazis values or philosophies. The lesson of Dachau for us is to protect the American Dream and respect the good our neighbors do. Leave hypocrisy to the fools who can manage nothing better."
'

You support a racist president.
Waco1947
trey3216
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

"All the idiots here"

(repeating weak insults)

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

'

You support a mentally ill point of view and a farcical representation of a teacher of Christ.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

"All the idiots here"

(repeating weak insults)

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

'

Not true,I never supported Barack Obama, pretty sure you did though, so find a mirror when you want to accuse someone of racism. Waco
trey3216
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

"All the idiots here"

(repeating weak insults)

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

'

Not true,I never supported Barack Obama, pretty sure you did though, so find a mirror when you want to accuse someone of racism. Waco
The Flagellant is a self admitted racist, a self professed Preacher, and is constantly casting the first stone.

In other words, a Pharisee
Prairie_Bear
Canada2017 said:

Yet, you guys can't help yourselves from going down this rabbit hole every.single.time! It is like death and taxes, show some restraint. It is the same "gotcha" arguments in every thread (anyone hear the abortion comparisons before?) People complain about liberals posting here (see Florda Mike triggered threads about removing people), then respond to every post they make. Someone posts a foxnews link, and it's "see, crickets from the left!" Which is it, do you want them here or not because just yesterday you were triggered they were posting and now you want them to post? I don't get how grown educated men/woman act like this.

Waco47 is crazy, why respond? Can't we have intelligent conversations and not be close minded liberal vs con all day every day?
Canada2017
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

"All the idiots here"

(repeating weak insults)

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

'

You support a mentally ill point of view and a farcical representation of a teacher of Christ.

exactly
Waco1947
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

(first of many bitter insults against people who don't agree with him). No I posted a personal witness of a painful visit and was ridiculed immediately

"We are falling into the same hate" Trump is leading the way. He's a divisive liar.

(attempts to call America a nazi-like state, pretty sure he does not mean his SJW Barista). No not Nazi like but decidedly using Nazi techniques.

You were a silly goose and I am a poor typist.

"All the idiots here". It's an open claim. If the shoe fits get insulted. If you are not an idiot then let it roll off your back. If you are an idiot get mad at the truth.

(repeating weak insults)

It's a warning to our country. Charlottesville's proved that truth, mass shooting at Tree of Life. It's acwarning not to head down that path. The divisiveness of our President is dangerous.

Canada does need to come to Jesus. He's a mean jerk. He's not a Nazi.

What the hell? I posted on Dachau and some jerk hijacked it immediately. The jerk seems to forget women are citizens too and have rights.

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

'

Again it was a warning not to head down a path of hate. It was not a declaration that you were Nazis.
Warnings and Accustaions are two separate notion
And I think it is a fair warning. Hate attackscare up in our country with DT as president. Are you proud of that trend? Probably not
Dachau was one the first. Some Jews and Roma's but mostly political enemies to silence them.
Does "Lock her up." ring any bells? See how it starts? The Jews were blamed for the economic problems of Germany? Trump blames illegals - crime, death and drugs. The Nazis shut down the press. Trump says "The press is the enemy of the people?" So yes I used Dachau as a warning because it is happening now.
Oldbear83
Stop trying to paint Trump as a Nazi, Waco.

If you have learned anything from a trip to Dachau, surely even you understand that no American politician has ever come anywhere near like the monsters who served Hitler.

Hillary is not a Nazi. Neither is Trump. Anyone claiming either contention is either a deluded moron, a malicious hypocrite, or both.

twd74
Oldbear83 said:

If you have learned anything from a trip to Dachau, surely even you understand that no American politician has ever come anywhere near like the monsters who served Hitler.

Hillary is not a Nazi. Neither is Trump. Anyone claiming either contention is either a deluded moron, a malicious hypocrite, or both.

Never been to Dachau, but was in Poland many years ago. I was shown the camp where they experimented on children. Children.
Preserving these museums to human evil are not purposed to assure ourselves "we're not as bad as they" but for every human being with a conscience to meditate on how a highly educated, civilized and Christian Nation can go so horribly wrong. It could happen here, it could be me, or you or anyone. When we become consumed by fear or hatred, when we supplant God with some idolatry of a Nation, Leader, or cause being more important (no i make no direct reference to anyone--this is a lesson for every time, not just this one). ... yes, the threat is there, lest we forget.
GoneGirl
twd74 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Never been to Dachau, but was in Poland many years ago. I was shown the camp where they experimented on children. Children.
Preserving these museums to human evil are not purposed to assure ourselves "we're not as bad as they" but for every human being with a conscience to meditate on how a highly educated, civilized and Christian Nation can go so horribly wrong. It could happen here, it could be me, or you or anyone. When we become consumed by fear or hatred, when we supplant God with some idolatry of a Nation, Leader, or cause being more important (no i make no direct reference to anyone--this is a lesson for every time, not just this one). ... yes, the threat is there, lest we forget.
One factor you didn't mention (although it's certainly implied) is when we decide that certain others are less than human because of their religion, ethnicity, race or gender (or confusion thereof)--and, in doing that, put them in a category where they can be detained indefinitely with no charges, shot in the back with no consequences, have their kids taken from them and sent into foster care or into detention centers, etc. We can uphold the rule of law and enforce our immigration laws without violating basic human rights.

Oldbear83
twd74 said:

Oldbear83 said:

It's vital to understand the causes of evils like the Nazis, and I agree, we must be humble and use sound judgment when electing our leaders. But at the same time, there is validity in recognizing the differences between nations, between cultures.

There are strong and powerful reasons why the United States never became Nazi-run, nor Communist-controlled, nor Aristocracy-owned, though all three forces tried to gain power here.

It's vital, for example, to understand that Hitler was never legally elected to the power he grabbed - he subverted his own Constitution to do so, and there was no court or Congress able to stop him. As much as conservatives may want to vilify Barack Obama for his actions, or liberals want to demonize Donald Trump for his actions, neither Obama or Trump ever defied the courts or defied Congress.

It's not uncommon for some raving idiot to compare a President to Hitler. But all such comparisons only prove the accuser is ignorant of History and what makes America different from any country in Europe.

There's a reason it's always Americans sending help to rescue other nations.
Canada2017
For all this chatter about Hitler and Nazis......folks are forgetting ( if they ever knew ) .....communists killed at least as many people , most likely far more .

Mao Zedong slaughtered millions of his own people as did Stalin .

Kim Il-sung, Pol Pot, Lenin, also practiced mass murder .

Communist dictatorships in Eastern Europe, Cuba ,and Vietnam snuffed out the lives of thousands .

twd74
Jinx 2 said:

twd74 said:

Oldbear83 said:

One factor you didn't mention (although it's certainly implied) is when we decide that certain others are less than human because of their religion, ethnicity, race or gender (or confusion thereof)--and, in doing that, put them in a category where they can be detained indefinitely with no charges, shot in the back with no consequences, have their kids taken from them and sent into foster care or into detention centers, etc. We can uphold the rule of law and enforce our immigration laws without violating basic human rights.

I think FDR had it right in 1933. For those old enough to notice, how did American views about torture, privacy, due cause, etc. change after 9-11? Not arguing the fine points, but we should recognize that much of what we do is driven by fear.
Oldbear83
twd74 said:

I think FDR had it right in 1933.
Was FDR right in 1942?
LIB,MR BEARS
While I think we have enough civilized people in our nation to prevent something like the concentration camps, we do have politicians receiving awards named for the American champion of eugenics.
Forest Bueller
Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

(first of many bitter insults against people who don't agree with him). No I posted a personal witness of a painful visit and was ridiculed immediately

"We are falling into the same hate" Trump is leading the way. He's a divisive liar.

(attempts to call America a nazi-like state, pretty sure he does not mean his SJW Barista). No not Nazi like but decidedly using Nazi techniques.

You were a silly goose and I am a poor typist.

"All the idiots here". It's an open claim. If the shoe fits get insulted. If you are not an idiot then let it roll off your back. If you are an idiot get mad at the truth.

(repeating weak insults)

It's a warning to our country. Charlottesville's proved that truth, mass shooting at Tree of Life. It's acwarning not to head down that path. The divisiveness of our President is dangerous.

Canada does need to come to Jesus. He's a mean jerk. He's not a Nazi.

What the hell? I posted on Dachau and some jerk hijacked it immediately. The jerk seems to forget women are citizens too and have rights.

Me, 12/1 310 Pm CST

'

So yes I used Dachau as a warning because it is happening now.

No, no it isn't. Lends me to think you learned no lesson from the visit if this is your takeaway. I also knew when you initially posted what you were implying.

Thankfully there aren't that many people like you, who easily brand a politician or people group an enemy of the state, mind you a politician who has no power to do what you pretend he is doing, otherwise yes, the Nazi regime could happen here.

Thankfully your type numbers are small enough that no it won't.
twd74
Oldbear83 said:

twd74 said:

I think FDR had it right in 1933.
Was FDR right in 1942?
OK, 1933 was his statement "Nothing to fear but fear itself" at his inauguration.
Lots of issues with FDR otherwise. Was your referent to 1942 something to do with his mistress?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.