Cohen to tell all in Open Session

27,608 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by drahthaar
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The
Should be can't miss TV. Trump will be watching in his bloomers and curlers from Hanoi:

According to the New York Times during his testimony before the House Oversight Committee, Cohen will accuse Trump of committing crimes during his presidency in connection with the hush payments and he says he has the receipts to back it up:

Mr. Cohen will describe in what was called "granular detail" the plan to pay Ms. Daniels, which he will say was initiated by Mr. Trump, the person familiar with the testimony plans said. Mr. Cohen has pleaded guilty to a federal campaign finance-related charge in connection with that payment. Prosecutors have implicated Mr. Trump, identifying him as "Individual 1," in connection with that charge in documents filed in the case...
While the payment to Daniels was made during the presidential campaign, Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has said Cohen was reimbursed for it during a period of time extending into Trump's presidency through a $35,000-a-month retainer agreement.

Cohen "is planning to bring documents that will illustrate his claims" about Trump's alleged criminal conduct, according to the Times.

What Cohen might say about the Trump Organization

Russia won't be a subject of Wednesday's hearing, but according to the Times, Cohen who worked for Trump for more than a decade does plan to tell the Oversight Committee about exactly how deep into the presidential campaign Trump continued to discuss a possible Trump Tower Moscow real estate deal.
Trump Tower Moscow, and Michael Cohen's lies about it, explained

During his closed-door 2017 testimony to Congress, Cohen said that discussions for Trump Tower Moscow ended in January 2016. But Mueller's team ultimately determined that those talks continued until at least June 2016, which resulted in Cohen pleading guilty to perjury. Giuliani has since suggested that the talks may have extended all the way until November 2016 until the very end of a campaign in which Trump raised eyebrows by repeatedly praising Putin and pushing for a normalization of US-Russia relations.
Beyond Trump Tower Moscow, the Wall Street Journal reports that Cohen "also will make public some of Mr. Trump's private financial statements and allege that Mr. Trump at times inflated or deflated his net worth for business and personal purposes, including avoiding paying property taxes."

Cohen's statements could be corroborated by Trump's tax returns, so Cohen's testimony will be useful for House Democrats seeking to develop a blueprint about how best to go about compelling Trump to turn them over.
Beyond Trump's shady financial dealings, Cohen also reportedly plans to testify about racist comments he heard Trump make while he was working for him. In a November interview with Vanity Fair, Cohen recalled hearing Trump say things like, "black people are too stupid to vote for me," and, "name one country run by a black person that's not a ****hole."
https://www.vox.com/2019/2/26/18241180/michael-cohen-house-testimony-what-time-how-to-watch

Make Racism Wrong Again
cinque
Chuckle, CNN is already reading from Cohen's prepared testimony. He's telling everything supported by exhibits. Tomorrow will be a blast!
Make Racism Wrong Again
BellCountyBear
cinque said:

Chuckle, CNN is already reading from Cohen's prepared testimony. He's telling everything supported by exhibits. Tomorrow will be a blast!
You best start some IV fluids to get prepped. Or more sertraline.
cinque
BellCountyBear said:

cinque said:

You best start some IV fluids to get prepped. Or more sertraline.
Make Racism Wrong Again
BaylorBJM
What time does his testimony start today? 10am CST?

Should be interesting to say the least.
Waco1947
It's like Doc's overblown posts, only - the reverse, not overblown and true.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Is that why Cohen started off by contradicting himself in his opening statement?
Aliceinbubbleland
What time does the lying under oath begin, again?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
This is it, you cons! I REALLY mean it this time! This is the end of the line for Trump.

LOLOLOL!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Midnight Rider
BaylorBJM said:

What time does his testimony start today? 10am CST?

Should be interesting to say the least.
Nah. He's going to say that Trump is a crook and a racist. But we already knew that.
contrario
Waco1947 said:

The fact that you really believe this is terrifying.
PartyBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

He isnt following Trumps orders today.
BaylorBJM
Aliceinbubbleland said:

[img]<blockquote class=[/img]When Trump was first asked about payments to an adult film star on Air Force One, he said this: "You'll have to ask Michael Cohen. Michael is my attorney, and you'll have to ask Michael Cohen." Cohen is going to be asked today.
Josh Dawsey (@jdawsey1) February 27, 2019 " />

I don't understand? It's what the President asked for.
riflebear
Spoiler alert. His released opening statement already admits NO RUSSIA Collusion.

Doc Holliday
Cohen's testimony exonerates Trump. He says Trump never directly told him to lie, he has no evidence of collusion, and Trump only worked on the Moscow project because he thought he wouldn't win, which means he wasn't trying to leverage the presidency for financial gain
Johnny Bear
Cohen has zero credibility to begin with. Who cares what that lying pile of garbage has to say.
ValhallaBear
Jr. took a break in between tantric sex sessions with Guilfoyle to Tweet this bit of genius

riflebear
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

Cohen has zero credibility to begin with. Who cares what that lying pile of garbage has to say.
Hey Little Johnny....Did Cohen Flip? Please respond with a yes or no.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Hey Little Johnny....Did Cohen Flip? Please respond with a yes or no.
If flipping is the same as saving your ass by lying...then yes.
Aliceinbubbleland
Rep James Daniel Jordan for President in 2020. What a badass! The guy is awesome. Please run.
riflebear
I find it ironic that the Dem criminals (Wasserman schultz/ Cummings) are the ones asking the questions. Only liberals would think they can sit on these committees after committing crimes and not being asked to step down by their own party. Liberals - do as I say, not as I do. Pathetic.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

I find it ironic that the Dem criminals (Wasserman schultz/ Cummings) are the ones asking the questions. Only liberals would think they can sit on these committees after committing crimes and not being asked to step down by their own party. Liberals - do as I say, not as I do. Pathetic.
DWS should be in jail for her conspiracy with the Awan's and threatening the Capitol Police Chief. What a nasty person.
ValhallaBear
Anybody else anticipating the **** that's going to be dropped on this thread when the cinque program activates around 12:30 PM CST?

It's beta testing its replies right now across other forums
Doc Holliday
Just FYI: The DNC servers were never handed over and there is ZERO evidence so far that the DNC was hacked.

The evidence that we do have is that it was a leak from within.

DWS is lying about Russia having to do with the stolen emails.
riflebear
Rep Mark Green ripping the Dems. This is excellent. I hope they put up a video of this.
Forest Bueller
Waco1947 said:

True???

Cohen never tells the truth.

The testimony will be interesting that is for sure, but truth, naw.
Aliceinbubbleland
PartyBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

He isnt following Trumps orders today.
Trump wasn't under oath when he lies. So far.

I won't ever defend President Trump. I don't like him. I like a couple of things he has done. He is a bag of hot air with promises never fulfilled. I didn't vote for him.

But if you heard the Chairman deny Rep. Jordan's request to adhere to Congressional rules that's all I needed to know about this "hearing". Chairman Cummings is a disgrace.

I hated it when Trey Gowdy acted like a jackass in hearings and I especially hate it when that bozo Chairman Cummings got TV time.

All Congressional Hearings should be on NPR to stop this political grandstanding that has become the rule of the day.
Doc Holliday
This guy is lying about everything.

The SDNY hit him with fraud and he's denying that he committed fraud LMAO
ValhallaBear
That visage of DWS has inspired stories parents tell their kids to scare them into behaving

It's the stuff of nightmares

Doc Holliday
I love how Jim Jordan asked Cohen if the SC coached him for this testimony and his face got white and he froze up.

That says a lot.
riflebear
I wish she would come out more to all the media and sociopaths who think Trump is a racist (many on this site). I'm sure she's tried but MSNBC & CNN would never give her a minute of air time to kill their entire narrative the last 3 years.

riflebear
riflebear
Oops

Doc Holliday
Cohen is so stupid.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.