Cohen to tell all in Open Session

27,727 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by drahthaar
trey3216
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

GOP is ticked at Cohen's truth.
Watch FOX it will steady your nerves.
No need to watch FOX, anybody that thinks Cohen and truth belong in the same sentence though, well those two words do not belong together.
Wrong! He's in jail for lying. He learned his lesson and he is telling the truth. YOur President is a damn liar.

Your President is a damn liar and you know it. His supporters know it and let it pass for practical over moral reasons but 65% of us take lying seriously, especially from our President. Cohen opened the door to those tax returns. Even the President is Innocent until proven guilty but lies are catching up to T.
Glad you're so concerned with lying. I mean, you lie about your "Christ-like" worldview on a daily basis
Waco1947
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

GOP is ticked at Cohen's truth.
Watch FOX it will steady your nerves.
No need to watch FOX, anybody that thinks Cohen and truth belong in the same sentence though, well those two words do not belong together.
Wrong! He's in jail for lying. He learned his lesson and he is telling the truth. YOur President is a damn liar.

Your President is a damn liar and you know it. His supporters know it and let it pass for practical over moral reasons but 65% of us take lying seriously, especially from our President. Cohen opened the door to those tax returns. Even the President is Innocent until proven guilty but lies are catching up to T.
he's your president too. But I didn't vote for him
Barely, I don't like liars.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

I don't like liars.
So you hate yourself, then.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack and DP
Buddha Bear
Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

It's like Doc's overblown posts, only - the reverse, not overblown and true.
True???

Cohen never tells the truth.

The testimony will be interesting that is for sure, but truth, naw.
What does he have to lose though? He's already done for. I think he just wants revenge, and to maybe get a few things off of his chest. You can't believe it all. But I can't help but believe some of it.

Forest Bueller
Buddha Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

True???

What does he have to lose though? He's already done for. I think he just wants revenge, and to maybe get a few things off of his chest. You can't believe it all. But I can't help but believe some of it.

Agree he has nothing to lose, but since he wants revenge and is trying to get it, it devalues even more what he says.
Buddha Bear
He did provide documentation though. No doubt, some snippits of truth throughout that testimony.
Golem
Buddha Bear said:

He did provide documentation though. No doubt, some snippits of truth throughout that testimony.

That ^^^ right there should be the headline for this whole stupid political circus.

Quite the bombshell testimony there. EVERYTHING has changed! Trump is going down!!! Cohen FLIPPED!!! And we are certain he at least had snippets of truth...

LOL!!!
cinque
Anybody check out AOC's line of questioning during Cohen's testimony? She established the predicate for needing to obtain Trump's tax returns in order to perform her oversight function.

Brilliant.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Golem
Ha!!! Yet ANOTHER bombshell turned impotent dud by democrat demagogues. Now the leftists are grasping at straws to try and save their insane delusional narrative.

Any odds on when the next "end of Trump" that isn't will be coming?
YoakDaddy
Buddha Bear said:

Forest Bueller said:

Waco1947 said:

True???

He's still trying to get his sentences reduced under Rule 35. He can reduce that 3 years.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

Anybody check out AOC's line of questioning during Cohen's testimony? She established the predicate for needing to obtain Trump's tax returns in order to perform her oversight function.

Brilliant.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
Buddha Bear said:

You can't believe it all. But I can't help but believe some of it.

.... and that is why the Democrats had Cohen show up.

There is no evidence against President Trump.

None.

And the Democrats know that impeaching Trump will do no good, because there is zero chance the Senate would convict the President.

So, they fall back on innuendo and sliming him. Cohen is perfect for that. You don't have to believe everything or even most, but if any of his accusations are believed, even without a shred of proof to back them up, the Democrats have smeared Trump and that's the goal.

Forest Bueller
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cinque said:

Brilliant.

There is one thing that has become real clear in her few weeks in Congress, it was no mistake she was still tending bars, even with her great looks and excellent education.

This is THAT person who is poison in any real work environment.
Booray
AOC asked questions instead of making speeches. We need more of that in congressional hearings.
Oldbear83
Booray said:

AOC asked questions instead of making speeches. We need more of that in congressional hearings.
Maybe if the 'witness' was someone better than a known and admitted liar, there would be a purpose to asking questions from that witness.
ValhallaBear
ValhallaBear said:

Boy Rashida Tlaib (D - Islamic State) went full throttle

Accused Mark Meadows of using a black female Trump employee as a 'prop'

Is there anything more racist than that?
Ummm can anyone say BOOM!

In your face Tlabia

https://instagr.am/p/BuaSVpeHcZL
Booray
Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

Maybe if the 'witness' was someone better than a known and admitted liar, there would be a purpose to asking questions from that witness.
By that standard, there can be no legislative oversight because everyone Trump seems to associate himself with "isn't worth questioning."
fubar
Jeezus, is this really all that difficult? Cohen has a severe credibility problem. Find out who can corroborate or deny what he says. Put those people under oath and ask the questions. That's a big part of what AOC was asking, and she did it well.

No evidence against Trump? That might be the dumbest thing ever posted here ... and we have FlorMike, so that's a real accomplishment.
Oldbear83
Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

By that standard, there can be no legislative oversight because everyone Trump seems to associate himself with "isn't worth questioning."
Only because you only focus on your malice.

Try again with something better in your heart.
Oldbear83
pruritus_ani said:

Jeezus, is this really all that difficult? Cohen has a severe credibility problem. Find out who can corroborate or deny what he says. Put those people under oath and ask the questions. That's a big part of what AOC was asking, and she did it well.

No evidence against Trump? That might be the dumbest thing ever posted here ... and we have FlorMike, so that's a real accomplishment.
Yes, no evidence.

Rumors and gossip don't count.
Booray
Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

I don't have to be malicious to understand that the President is a serial and unrepentant liar. He has lied about things big and small his entire life. If you can't see that, it is because you have your eyes completely closed.

So it is no surprise that his underlings are liars too.

Does it not bother you at all that the President of the United States had to depend on a guy like Cohen?
Golem
Oldbear83 said:

pruritus_ani said:

Yes, no evidence.

***In before quash claims accusations are evidence
Oldbear83
Booray: "Does it not bother you at all that the President of the United States had to depend on a guy like Cohen?"

You should take a closer look at the associates and colleagues of Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, even Ronald Reagan. Most people who have great power and influence attract a range of people, not all ethical. Cohen is no worse than, say, Rahm Emmanuel or Jim Guy Tucker, and like those men, Cohen's crimes may be embarrassing to Trump the way Emmanuel/Tucker were to Obama/Clinton, but does not prove that the President is in any way guilty of any crime.

Trump, like all people, has strengths and weaknesses, and some are both. When someone appears to be good at what they do, this gains Trump's approval and respect, and Trump knew Cohen from his results. There is no reason to believe Trump knew about Cohen's personal behavior regarding his taxes and investment schemes, and ultimately those are what brought Cohen down.

I don't blame Clinton for what Tucker did, and Jim Guy Tucker went to prison for Whitewater. I think anyone trying to use Cohen to smear Trump is being dishonest and foolish for the same reason people trying to smear Clinton with Tucker were wrong.

Forest Bueller
Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

I don't have to be malicious to understand that the President is a serial and unrepentant liar. He has lied about things big and small his entire life. If you can't see that, it is because you have your eyes completely closed.

So it is no surprise that his underlings are liars too.

Does it not bother you at all that the President of the United States had to depend on a guy like Cohen?
No doubt if you crossed a snake with a worm, that would be Cohen. Good grief the guy just slithered from the stand. That said conducting a hit piece on the President with Cohen as your star witness, under oath, is a useless proceeding unless you are simply trying to create more strife. What was the purpose of the proceeding. I thought Russian collusion was the issue. Just conducting endless "get Trump" sessions are useless and widens the chasm even more.

44 of 47 Democrat Senators voted on the side of NOT protected a BORN child very recently, the heart of many Americans have grown completely cold. It is really starting to show in our politics.
whitetrash
Oldbear83 said:

Booray: "Does it not bother you at all that the President of the United States had to depend on a guy like Cohen?"

You should take a closer look at the associates and colleagues of Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, even Ronald Reagan. Most people who have great power and influence attract a range of people, not all ethical. Cohen is no worse than, say, Rahm Emmanuel or Jim Guy Tucker, and like those men, Cohen's crimes may be embarrassing to Trump the way Emmanuel/Tucker were to Obama/Clinton, but does not prove that the President is in any way guilty of any crime.

And to go back even further, Bobby Baker, Billy Sol Estes and Abe Fortas say hello from 1963-1969.
Booray
Oldbear83 said:

Trump, like all people, has strengths and weaknesses, and some are both. When someone appears to be good at what they do, this gains Trump's approval and respect, and Trump knew Cohen from his results. There is no reason to believe Trump knew about Cohen's personal behavior regarding his taxes and investment schemes, and ultimately those are what brought Cohen down.

I don't blame Clinton for what Tucker did, and Jim Guy Tucker went to prison for Whitewater. I think anyone trying to use Cohen to smear Trump is being dishonest and foolish for the same reason people trying to smear Clinton with Tucker were wrong.

Tucker was Clinton's rival for the whole of his political career. I am not aware of anything Rahm Emanuel has done that is illegal. So those are pretty apples to oranges comparisons.
Oldbear83
Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Tucker was Clinton's rival for the whole of his political career. I am not aware of anything Rahm Emanuel has done that is illegal. So those are pretty apples to oranges comparisons.
Bias can make someone think so.
corncob pipe
GolemIII said:

Oldbear83 said:

pruritus_ani said:

Yes, no evidence.

***In before quash claims accusations are evidence
and 30 corroborations or 60... I forget which
GoneGirl
Watching Cohen was like watching Entertainment Tonite coverage of a really nasty breakup where the wife who got cheated on and ripped off and is now living in a cheap condo gets revenge by telling about hubby's premature ejaculation, pettiness, vanity, plastic surgery and hair transplants and that he was a terrible tipper who stiffed waitstaff at every opportunity. Everyone is disgusted that he's such a sleaze, but they're also disgusted with her because she married him and put up with him for years.
Osodecentx
Jinx 2 said:

Watching Cohen was like watching Entertainment Tonite coverage of a really nasty breakup where the wife who got cheated on and ripped off and is now living in a cheap condo gets revenge by telling about hubby's premature ejaculation, pettiness, vanity, plastic surgery and hair transplants and that he was a terrible tipper who stiffed waitstaff at every opportunity. Everyone is disgusted that he's such a sleaze, but they're also disgusted with her because she married him and put up with him for years.
Did Cohen tell all? I think he did. If that's all Pelosi has then let's just move on
PartyBear
Lol!! And you thought the Governor of Va should resign over a photo taken in 1984? I did too. Your double standard here is incredible. As I said then you are party above all else.
Booray
Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Bias can make someone think so.
If I am wrong about that, just type out the facts that show I am wrong. You never, ever do that. I think I know why.
riflebear
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Jinx 2 said:

Rep. Matt Gaetz of FL being investigated for attempted witness tampering.

https://www.law.com/2019/02/27/the-florida-bar-is-investigating-florida-rep-matt-gaetz-in-response-to-complaints-over-alleged-cohen-witness-tampering/?kw=Florida%20Bar%20Is%20Investigating%20US%20Rep.%20Matt%20Gaetz%20After%20Complaints%20of%20Alleged%20Cohen%20Witness%20Tampering&utm_source=email&utm_medium=enl&utm_campaign=breakingnews&utm_content=20190227&utm_term=law
Cohen literally admitted that Schiif and Cummings talked to him and coached him prior to his testimony today...
Chuckle, no he didn't.
LOL

xiledinok
Jim Jordan is a nobody. First time yesterday he has been in the spotlight. AOC has more name recognition and she was a non factor like Jordan during the hearings.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.