Cohen to tell all in Open Session

27,723 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by drahthaar
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golem
ValhallaBear said:

It is looking like Wednesday backfired in the democrat's face

AOC and her sweet tiddies were a gift sent down from Republican Jesus

At least she's got nice tits.
ValhallaBear
GolemIII said:

ValhallaBear said:

It is looking like Wednesday backfired in the democrat's face

AOC and her sweet tiddies were a gift sent down from Republican Jesus

At least she's got nice tits.
Waco1947
riflebear said:

So the problem is?
Waco1947 ,la
Doc Holliday
Aliceinbubbleland said:

cinque said:

Democrats should be focused on legislating and investigation. They should let impeachment come to them.
Democrats should be focused on giving rights back to individuals rather than telling individuals what is best for them (AOC, Warren, Harris and the rest of their confiscatory elk.).

Why do any of your Democrats believe the Government can do better than private enterprise? Obamacare was the biggest set back for individual freedom since Social Security.
Leftists love using force to get their way.
fadskier
One party wants to free people from government while one party wants to chain them to it.
Waco1947
fadskier said:

One party wants to free people from government while one party wants to chain them to it.
And your proof is .....?
You're an ideologue who sees what he wants to see. Name a "chain" program? Maybe carrying to term? Making women caring to term chains them to a government decision. Is that your meaning?
Waco1947 ,la
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

And your proof is .....?
You're an ideologue who sees what he wants to see. Name a "chain" program? Maybe carrying to term? Making women caring to term chains them to a government decision. Is that your meaning?
Stop hating America Waco. At least half the women despise your SJW-poisoned doctrines.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
cinque
riflebear said:

I wish she would come out more to all the media and sociopaths who think Trump is a racist (many on this site). I'm sure she's tried but MSNBC & CNN would never give her a minute of air time to kill their entire narrative the last 3 years.

I guess she must have bucked danced her behind off while Meadows was holding rallies promising to send President Obama back to Africa once elected to Congress.

She wouldn't know pride or self respect if it was hidden in her weave.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

And your proof is .....?
Stop hating America Waco. At least half the women despise your SJW-poisoned doctrines.
Half? 50% of women in the USA want you telling what they can and cannot do with their bodies sexually.
Waco1947 ,la
Canada2017
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

And your proof is .....?
Half? 50% of women in the USA want you telling what they can and cannot do with their bodies sexually.

And their are also people who don't want any laws ...moral or governmental....telling them who they can shoot with a .357

That's why society needs common sense boundaries.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

And your proof is .....?
Nope.

Most have no opinion on a fake 'right'. They follow the law and their hearts.

Most women would never slaughter a baby.

Babies have a right to live, Waco, which you oppose.
Waco1947
"The Republican case against Cohen was to reiterate over and over that Cohen is a convicted liar. As he is. As are Trump's campaign chairman, Trump's deputy campaign chair, and Trump's first national security adviser. It's bold to cite the criminality of so many of Trump's associatesand maybe more to comeas proof of Trump's innocence." David Frum
Conclusion? The liar DT surrounds himself with liars.
Waco1947 ,la
Aliceinbubbleland
Who is worse? Cohen or Lanny? Absolutely both represent everything that is wrong with our politics today.
cinque
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Who is worse? Cohen or Lanny? Absolutely both represent everything that is wrong with our politics today.
More than Trump?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Oldbear83
cinque said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

More than Trump?
Any honest person would say so, yes.

Waco1947
Not one GOP guy questioned the lies that T told. They knows he lies and can find no truth in him so they simply attack Cohen. They do not defend their President. No one but no one said "The President is not a racist." No defended the T.
Waco1947 ,la
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Not one GOP guy questioned the lies that T told. They knows he lies and can find no truth in him so they simply attack Cohen. They do not defend their President. No one but no one said "The President is not a racist." No defended the T.
Cohen did not get any challenges, for the same reason a man does not bark back at a stray dog.

Cohen, of course, has a great deal of moral growing to do, before he reaches the moral standing of a stray dog, of course.

Waco, you are delusional if you think anyone who does not already hate Trump, bought into Cohen's prepared act.

It was a waste of time and proved nothing.
Forest Bueller
Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

You can't believe it all. But I can't help but believe some of it.

.... and that is why the Democrats had Cohen show up.

There is no evidence against President Trump.

None.

And the Democrats know that impeaching Trump will do no good, because there is zero chance the Senate would convict the President.

So, they fall back on innuendo and sliming him. Cohen is perfect for that. You don't have to believe everything or even most, but if any of his accusations are believed, even without a shred of proof to back them up, the Democrats have smeared Trump and that's the goal.

I guess you mean evidence of collusion? You are right if so. Even Cohen wouldn't go there. But I believe a lot of what Cohen said, and some of it is sad. Trumps lack of confidence in Don Jr.... Cohen remorseful for lying to Melania about the affair and payments. Cohen directed to suppress Trumps college grades.

For me it just confirms my opinion of Trump. He's always been shady, and not someone I'd ever like to know. He's treated a lot of people badly in his lifetime.
Again, you are completely relying on a convicted liar known to be dishonest, selfish beyond reason and with motive to slander Trump as much as he can.

If Cohen told me the Earth orbited the Sun, I'd have doubts.

Here is the deal with Cohen, things that can't be confirmed in any way, like the $35,000 check, oh shocker the rich man actually pays his Lawyer, and him feeling so bad about "lying" to Melania, again something that can't be confirmed with factual evidence, he will lie about all day.

Things he could get in trouble for and it be proven he lied about, such as claiming collusion etc. He isn't about to lie about.
Mitch Blood Green
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Waco1947 said:

Pinning Cohen as a liar when the GOP kowtows to a pathological liar is hilarious
Lying under oath and lying to the media are not one and the same.

You don't think we should be able to believe the president?
YoakDaddy
Waco1947 said:

"The Republican case against Cohen was to reiterate over and over that Cohen is a convicted liar. As he is. As are Trump's campaign chairman, Trump's deputy campaign chair, and Trump's first national security adviser. It's bold to cite the criminality of so many of Trump's associatesand maybe more to comeas proof of Trump's innocence." David Frum
Conclusion? The liar DT surrounds himself with liars.

But the democrats want the voting public to believe a convicted felon, who was caught lying again during his public testimony, is now telling the truth. Conclusion? democrats aren't interested in the truth.

FWIW...it was stupid for Cohen to testify because it put a convicted felon (convicted of lying to congress) on the stand that made both parties demonstrate hypocrisy in that the Republicans couldn't call him a liar while pointing out his testimony that no conspiracy to collude occurred and democrats couldn't point to him telling the truth about anything because he's been convicted of lying to congress. It was a circular firing squad of stupid on both sides....then Cohen couldn't even describe what he was convicted for!
Aliceinbubbleland
tommie said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Waco1947 said:

Pinning Cohen as a liar when the GOP kowtows to a pathological liar is hilarious

I lost that innocence way back under Roosevelt.
Osodecentx
tommie said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Waco1947 said:

Absolutely yes, but then there is LBJ, Clinton, Obama and Trump. Trump is the boldest liar,.
Waco1947
Forest Bueller said:

Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

None.

And the Democrats know that impeaching Trump will do no good, because there is zero chance the Senate would convict the President.

So, they fall back on innuendo and sliming him. Cohen is perfect for that. You don't have to believe everything or even most, but if any of his accusations are believed, even without a shred of proof to back them up, the Democrats have smeared Trump and that's the goal.

I guess you mean evidence of collusion? You are right if so. Even Cohen wouldn't go there. But I believe a lot of what Cohen said, and some of it is sad. Trumps lack of confidence in Don Jr.... Cohen remorseful for lying to Melania about the affair and payments. Cohen directed to suppress Trumps college grades.

For me it just confirms my opinion of Trump. He's always been shady, and not someone I'd ever like to know. He's treated a lot of people badly in his lifetime.
Again, you are completely relying on a convicted liar known to be dishonest, selfish beyond reason and with motive to slander Trump as much as he can.

Here is the deal with Cohen, things that can't be confirmed in any way, like the $35,000 check, oh shocker the rich man actually pays his Lawyer, and him feeling so bad about "lying" to Melania, again something that can't be confirmed with factual evidence, he will lie about all day.

Things he could get in trouble for and it be proven he lied about, such as claiming collusion etc. He isn't about to lie about.
"The Close Your Eyes" to truth defense.
Waco1947 ,la
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

None.

Go look up 'confirmation bias'. Waco.

That's you.
Forest Bueller
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

Buddha Bear said:

None.

That would be you.
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

And your proof is .....?
Welfare, for one. And the government did not make those women get pregnant. That was their choice...and for the record, if government intervention is needed to allow a child to live, I'm okay with that. The question is, why aren't you?
fadskier
tommie said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Waco1947 said:

When's the last time you believed a president? Was it, "Read my lips, no new taxes?" Or "I did not have sexual relations with that girl?" Or was it, "If you like your plan, you can keep it?"
Mitch Blood Green
Aliceinbubbleland said:

tommie said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Waco1947 said:

I lost that innocence way back under Roosevelt.

You are not old enough to remember Roosevelt. (Unless you mean Rossevelt Franklin).
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Waco1947 said:

When's the last time you believed a president? Was it, "Read my lips, no new taxes?" Or "I did not have sexual relations with that girl?" Or was it, "If you like your plan, you can keep it?"

Yes. I believed "read my lips no new taxes". And still do.

Here's my position. There are predictions (I believe Baylor will with the NCAA tournament (men and women)).

Then there's lies. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

I'm ok with people running for office putting forth their best expectation. I'm not ok. With being lied to. And they are different.

And unwillingness to change your position with new and better information is a bad trait.

I grew up with Colgate telling me their toothpaste is better than Crest. I expect that. A lie is something different. It's when the tobacco companies tell me their product does no harm when they know it's not true.

We have a tobacco company president.
Oldbear83
Tommie: "We have a tobacco company president."

By your standards, Obama fits that description far more than does Trump.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

Absolutely not. Trump lies because it's Tuesday. Trump lies when the truth suits him better. Trump lies because he expects that you will believe the lie.

Trump lies because that's what liars do.
Oldbear83
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

Absolutely not. Trump lies because it's Tuesday. Trump lies when the truth suits him better. Trump lies because he expects that you will believe the lie.

Sorry, but your post reads like TDS.

It's malicious, specious, and will look absurd to anyone not invested in hating the President.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

It's malicious, specious, and will look absurd to anyone not invested in hating the President.

Trump lies because he knows you will believe him.

Why would he tell you the truth when you'll accept the lie?

I don't know you personally, but I suspect, if we had a relationship outside of the board, you'd expect that our communications are truthful. That's a basic requirement from people.
Oldbear83
tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

tommie said:

Oldbear83 said:

Trump lies because he knows you will believe him.

Why would he tell you the truth when you'll accept the lie?

I don't know you personally, but I suspect, if we had a relationship outside of the board, you'd expect that our communications are truthful. That's a basic requirement from people.
Again, my complaint is that you start from a presumption of guilt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.