Cohen to tell all in Open Session

27,714 Views | 305 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by drahthaar
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Cohen has zero credibility to begin with. Who cares what that lying pile of garbage has to say.
Hey Little Johnny....Did Cohen Flip? Please respond with a yes or no.
If flipping is the same as saving your ass by lying...then yes.
hey clown. Both you and LJ stated many, many times that Cohen would not flip. So, I simply ask you. Has Cohen flipped? yes or no will work.
riflebear
Doc Holliday
First time in Congress EVER in history that someone whose been convicted for lying to congress...is appearing before Congress to testify.

Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Cohen has zero credibility to begin with. Who cares what that lying pile of garbage has to say.
If flipping is the same as saving your ass by lying...then yes.
hey clown. Both you and LJ stated many, many times that Cohen would not flip. So, I simply ask you. Has Cohen flipped? yes or no will work.
He has nothing to flip on...so no you fake ass RINO.
riflebear
What an absolute waist of time this is just to smear the President.

This all goes back to Hillary DNC & Obama's DOJ/FBI/CIA trying to influence the 2016 election then try to take down and set up Trump w/ the Russians which we all know now is 100% false.

The Dems have made a disgrace of Congress.

On the flip side, this shows Trump's blind loyalty of having people like Cohen around him. This was just stupid and we all know Trump's morals are lacking but Democrats have never had morals so this is hilarious to see them try to call Trump out for his 'lack of'.

Worst of all they try to undo a fair Presidential election and make up stories that has literally ripped our country in half and made people who wear a simple hat supporting the President into targets who can be assaulted. It's insanity what the liberal media & Dems will do to win back the Presidency.

Trump is obviously no angel but he's shown he's 100X better than these liberals who literally have no morals.
Doc Holliday
Cohen lied to Congress TODAY.
Forest Bueller
riflebear said:

Oops

On a true false test Cohen would make a 50.

On multiple choice, a 25.

His answers are totally random, in comparison with truth.

This testimony is a waist waste of time and money.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

This all goes back to Hillary DNC & Obama's DOJ/FBI/CIA trying to influence the 2016 election then try to take down and set up Trump w/ the Russians which we all know now is 100% false.

On the flip side, this shows Trump's blind loyalty of having people like Cohen around him. This was just stupid and we all know Trump's morals are lacking but Democrats have never had morals so this is hilarious to see them try to call Trump out for his 'lack of'.

Worst of all they try to undo a fair Presidential election and make up stories that has literally ripped our country in half and made people who wear a simple hat supporting the President into targets who can be assaulted. It's insanity what the liberal media & Dems will do to win back the Presidency.

Trump is obviously no angel but he's shown he's 100X better than these liberals who literally have no morals.
Democrats have no moral high ground.

Most of them voted in support of infanticide.

EatMoreSalmon
Aliceinbubbleland said:

PartyBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

What time does the lying under oath begin, again?
He isnt following Trumps orders today.
Trump wasn't under oath when he lies. So far.

I won't ever defend President Trump. I don't like him. I like a couple of things he has done. He is a bag of hot air with promises never fulfilled. I didn't vote for him.

But if you heard the Chairman deny Rep. Jordan's request to adhere to Congressional rules that's all I needed to know about this "hearing". Chairman Cummings is a disgrace.

I hated it when Trey Gowdy acted like a jackass in hearings and I especially hate it when that bozo Chairman Cummings got TV time.

All Congressional Hearings should be on NPR to stop this political grandstanding that has become the rule of the day.
All public Congressional hearings should be on the E! network as they are purely for entertainment purposes only. They are like drama queens/kings on ice.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Objection! Immaterial. The jury will disregard. Mr Cohen please continue
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

Objection! Immaterial. The jury will disregard. Mr Cohen please continue
Not immaterial to voters.

Turns out most people don't like murdering newborns such as yourself.
We both know you'll endorse this behavior by voting for Democrats.
Waco1947
Try as you might You can't make Cohen go away or shut up. Your smear campaign simply will not work.
John Dean called. He said "Believe Mr Cohen. I told the truth too."
whitetrash
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Try as you might You can't make Cohen go away or shut up. Your smear campaign simply will not work.
Hmmm he sure is taking a long time to present "bombshell evidence" we were promised LMAO
Doc Holliday
fadskier
Seriously, why do we believe anyone at these hearings...Hillary lied, Cohen has lied...these are just staged crap.
whitetrash
fadskier said:

Seriously, why do we believe anyone at these hearings...Hillary lied, Cohen has lied...these are just staged crap.
fadskier
No matter who is testifying or who is asking the question, it's all BS.
Midnight Rider
Just because someone is bad mouthing your hero does not automatically mean that the person is lying.
PartyBear
I knew today would completely trigger this nuthouse board. The panic here is palpable.
Doc Holliday
Midnight Rider said:

Just because someone is bad mouthing your hero does not automatically mean that the person is lying.
He's the first convicted liar to appear before congress in history to give testimony. Not only that Cohen testified moments ago that he consulted with Democrat investigative committee leaders Cummings and Schiff before preparing his testimony.

So Democrats are colluding with a convicted liar LMAO.

fadskier
Midnight Rider said:

Not my hero, but he's already been convicted of lying...
Doc Holliday
Today he says POTUS is a racist.

What changed?

fadskier
Wait, he just admitted that he worked with Democrats on his testimony? This is a train wreck and waste of tax payer money...as are all hearings.
riflebear
When CNN confirms he is lying today you know it's game over...
What a waist of taxpayer dollars.

Doc Holliday
Midnight Rider
Lots of confirmation bias going on here.
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

LOL!!

It matters not, Junior, despite the fact that libs like you desperately want it to matter. Did Cohen flipping do anything at all material to Trump's Presidency? Will it do anything.....at all....?? Please respond with a yes or no.
riflebear
Poor Cinque
3 years of posts literally down the toilet..

Doc Holliday
https://streamable.com/gilf5
riflebear
AOC is in the room, please tell me she is not going to ask questions?
riflebear
Canada2017
chuckle

Predicted a couple of weeks ago the Dems would dust off the Stormy Daniels 'scandal' once it became apparent the ' Russian collusion ' investigation was a dud.

And so they have.

It's merely another dud.

Keep trying leftists......find a way to sink our economy. That's the only way to beat Trump in 2020.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Hmmm he sure is taking a long time to present "bombshell evidence" we were promised LMAO
Apparently you missed the part where T said "Blacks are stupid." That's a bombshell.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Apparently you missed the part where T said "Blacks are stupid." That's a bombshell.
A convicted liar made that claim. Do you take it as truth?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.