100k+ illegal border crossings THIS MONTH

28,580 Views | 360 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by quash
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What could go wrong?

riflebear
Wichitabear
Omg.
Canada2017
Somewhere Tip O Neal and Ronald Reagan are shaking their heads in disgust.

Our country is in deep trouble .
Wichitabear
Yes we are. Pray
riflebear
quash
Wichitabear said:

Yes we are. Pray
Tots and pears.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
xiledinok
Those rich elites in Brazil and Argentina have been encouraging these folks to migrate north, IMO.
If Mother Teresa was alive, the wine in the glass measuring Pope would have her lifting Brazilian children into the United States while celebrating with his South American Parrish.
riflebear
xiledinok said:

Those rich elites in Brazil and Argentina have been encouraging these folks to migrate north, IMO.
If Mother Teresa was alive, the wine in the glass measuring Pope would have her lifting Brazilian children into the United States while celebrating with his South American Parrish.

And don't forget the liberal organizations from California running ads in these countries telling them how to break into the US and play the system.

Such a scam putting all these innocent people in danger trying to make that dangerous journey. Libs don't care about them or the danger it puts our border patrol employees who are Americans (and mostly minorities) either.
xiledinok
riflebear said:

xiledinok said:

And don't forget the liberal organizations from California running ads in these countries telling them how to break into the US and play the system.

Such a scam putting all these innocent people in danger trying to make that dangerous journey. Libs don't care about them or the danger it puts our border patrol employees who are Americans (and mostly minorities) either.

Church sponsored organizations do the most sponsoring. I understand love thy neighbor but it's not helpful to controlling the border.
riflebear
Our resident libs mock voter fraud as another conspiracy theory.

Doc Holliday
We're living in two different countries when you boil it down.

Thankfully we have statistics, facts and logic to figure whose version is grounded in reality...and it ain't the left's version.
riflebear
riflebear
Crazy anti-vaccers

quash
riflebear said:

How many votes were cast fraudulently?

This story is just as huge as the stories about Charlie Brown voter registrations.

Unless you have numbers. You have numbers, right? Otherwise ...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

riflebear said:

This story is just as huge as the stories about Charlie Brown voter registrations.

"if muh illegals aren't voting, you don't need to worry...nevermind them breaking the law by being here in the first place. We need to use them for cleaning, hard labor, and picking our fruits".

You 24/7.
riflebear
quash said:

riflebear said:

I'm sure he was arrested because he had all 10k+ fake IDs still nicely organized in his filing system because he NEVER sold any. He had been doing it for 10+ years so I'm sure he just kept printing them for fun and never sold any over those 10 years. LOL - are you serious w/ these questions? The article talks about over 4k clients. TWENTY FIVE states....

He was also caught selling over 2lbs of METH

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/oregon/articles/2019-03-05/feds-forgery-operation-produced-over-10-000-fake-documents

Homeland Security Investigations had already been looking at the syndicate they called the "Fraud Doc Ring" before the arrest, said Kevin Sonoff, spokesman for the United States Attorney's Office in Portland. After Merecias-Lopez was arrested, investigators went to his apartment and found computers, scanners, laminators, cameras and a high-resolution printer.

"The fraud ring operated in Woodburn for more than a decade and produced over 10,000 fraudulent documents that they distributed in Woodburn or mailed to customers around the United States," U.S. Attorney Billy Williams and Assistant U.S. Attorney Peter Sax said in the plea agreement posted Tuesday in court documents. Previous detailed court documents remain under seal.

The Fraud Doc Ring communicated with customers using Facebook, email, Snapchat and in person, the plea deal states. Customers emailed, texted or mailed the ring digital passport-style photos for insertion into the fake ID cards, or visited a clandestine photography lab in Woodburn where their photos were taken, the plea agreement says. Customers paid electronically through PayPal, through the mail or in person.

In the apartment, agents found dozens of security images and seals used in legitimate identification documents. They also found stored digital photos of more than 4,000 customers.

The Fraud Doc Ring produced a wide array of documents, including drivers' licenses for over 25 different states, Social Security cards, lawful permanent resident cards, U.S. and Mexican birth certificates and marriage licenses.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

"if muh illegals aren't voting, you don't need to worry...nevermind them breaking the law by being here in the first place. We need to use them for cleaning, hard labor, and picking our fruits".

You 24/7.
Stick to the narrative: fraudulent votes. How many?
quash
riflebear said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

I'm sure he was arrested because he had all 10k+ fake IDs still nicely organized in his filing system because he NEVER sold any. He had been doing it for 10+ years so I'm sure he just kept printing them for fun and never sold any over those 10 years. LOL - are you serious w/ these questions? The article talks about over 4k clients. TWENTY FIVE states....

He was also caught selling over 2lbs of METH

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/oregon/articles/2019-03-05/feds-forgery-operation-produced-over-10-000-fake-documents

Homeland Security Investigations had already been looking at the syndicate they called the "Fraud Doc Ring" before the arrest, said Kevin Sonoff, spokesman for the United States Attorney's Office in Portland. After Merecias-Lopez was arrested, investigators went to his apartment and found computers, scanners, laminators, cameras and a high-resolution printer.

"The fraud ring operated in Woodburn for more than a decade and produced over 10,000 fraudulent documents that they distributed in Woodburn or mailed to customers around the United States," U.S. Attorney Billy Williams and Assistant U.S. Attorney Peter Sax said in the plea agreement posted Tuesday in court documents. Previous detailed court documents remain under seal.

The Fraud Doc Ring communicated with customers using Facebook, email, Snapchat and in person, the plea deal states. Customers emailed, texted or mailed the ring digital passport-style photos for insertion into the fake ID cards, or visited a clandestine photography lab in Woodburn where their photos were taken, the plea agreement says. Customers paid electronically through PayPal, through the mail or in person.

In the apartment, agents found dozens of security images and seals used in legitimate identification documents. They also found stored digital photos of more than 4,000 customers.

The Fraud Doc Ring produced a wide array of documents, including drivers' licenses for over 25 different states, Social Security cards, lawful permanent resident cards, U.S. and Mexican birth certificates and marriage licenses.
Great. Be sure and update me when you have numbers for fraudulent votes.
riflebear
Sweet illegal immigrants

Wichitabear
Omg
riflebear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I knew it was George Soros and the mainstream liberal media. That guy is everywhere.
riflebear
riflebear
riflebear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Could you find the data about 90% skipping court?

I mean, I know your tweets of acting members of the ever rotating door are golden for you but I would rather see real data. Thanks in advance.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I mean, I know your tweets of acting members of the ever rotating door are golden for you but I would rather see real data. Thanks in advance.
Here is the real data and it's a crisis:

- 43 percent of all aliens free pending trial failed to appear for court in 2017.

- Since 1996, 37 percent of all aliens free before trial disappeared from court.

- Aliens abscond from court more often today than they did before 9/11.

- Deportation orders for failing to appear in court exceed deportation orders from cases that were tried by 306 percent.

- 46 percent of all unaccompanied children disappeared from U.S. immigration courts from 2013 through 2017.

- 49 percent of unaccompanied children failed to appear in U.S. immigration courts in 2017.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-crisis-43-of-illegal-immigrants-skip-court-hearings-49-for-minors

Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

- 43 percent of all aliens free pending trial failed to appear for court in 2017.

- Since 1996, 37 percent of all aliens free before trial disappeared from court.

- Deportation orders for failing to appear in court exceed deportation orders from cases that were tried by 306 percent.

- 46 percent of all unaccompanied children disappeared from U.S. immigration courts from 2013 through 2017.

- 49 percent of unaccompanied children failed to appear in U.S. immigration courts in 2017.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-crisis-43-of-illegal-immigrants-skip-court-hearings-49-for-minors

Suspect this data will be studiously ignored by many leftists.
riflebear
Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

And these don't even count the illegals who were not caught.
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Canada2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

And these don't even count the illegals who were not caught.

Just keep the good ones......so simple .
Wichitabear
Is that enough data for ya? You can go down to the border and discuss with border patro
Canada2017

Doc provided the real data you requested . Does it alter your opinions in the slightest ?

Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Doc provided the real data you requested . Does it alter your opinions in the slightest ?

Of course it doesn't. He's apparently married to the idea that government should be as small as possible and we shouldn't dictate the flow of people...never mind that in our constitution is the sworn duty to protect it's citizens.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
!. Please stop lying. I have never advocated not dictating the flow of people in our country.

2. I do believe less government is better government. Why does freedom scare you? Why do you want more and more government?

3. Thanks for looking up the data. If you want to discuss go ahead. However, Rifle's tweet said that 90% of asylum seekers skip court cases. This is the fact I asked for a source on. It is in direct conflict with what I have read. I think its much closer to 89% show up and if they can afford legal representation around 98% show up. This is the reason I asked for a source.

According to DOJ statistics, between 2013 and 2017, 92 percent of asylum seekers appeared in court to receive a final decision on their claims. In FY 2018, 89.4 percent of those who applied for asylum complied with their court hearing obligations. Out of 66,592 final asylum decisions, 7,072 denials were the result of the asylum seeker failing to appear in court.

No Canadian, he didnt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.